Traditions - Hollywood and Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Tracy seemed to be totally ignoring us. "What time do you want to get going in the morning?" she asked. "It's just a few minutes to Universal Studios, and they don't open until 9. I think if we get up at 7 and go get breakfast, we can be there just about the time they open? What do you think?"

Mary had rolled back over to me, her breast still exposed under the sheet, and that her hand was once again squeezing my cock under the sheet apparently not known to Aunt Tracy at all. I reached across my body and filled my hand with Mary's beauty as she answered, "that sounds good Mom."

"Ok, you kids try and get some sleep," she giggled, fluffing her pillow and then lying back, "don't keep me awake all night."

"Ok, Mother," Mary answered, accenting the "Mother," and then sat up, reached down and grabbed the lower hem of the tank top and lifted it off. Reaching to the far side of the bed she dropped it onto the floor before reaching down, lifting her hips, and sliding her boy shorts off. Instantly my cousin was naked beside me, and her hands were reaching for my shorts, even before the light was out.

I hadn't expected that we'd just get naked and go for it, but after Aunt Tracy turned her light off, that's almost exactly what happened. I didn't fight her pulling my shorts off, and although initially my mind was on Aunt Tracy being right there, just feet away, within seconds nature had taken over and I'd completely forgotten about everything except for the sexy minx in my arms who couldn't wait to get my cock inside her.

That Mary was, once again, the aggressive one (at least to start with) there was little doubt. Her mouth locked onto mine, our tongues dueling for position. The hot sexy body trying to get me to molest her was soon enough the focus of my attention, thoughts of the silent Aunt Tracy on the other side of the room totally forgotten.

My hands stroked Mary's body as Mary's hands stroked mine. Kissing and fondling turned into her rolling on top of me, turned into her fishing for my cock and finally my hand reaching down and holding myself in place. Mary slipped up, got aligned and lowered herself onto me, gradually sitting up as she did, the sheet falling away. In short order Mary was riding me cowgirl, totally exposed in the dark of the room. I momentarily wondered if her mother was watching, and then again completely forgot about her as our carnal urges took over.

The position was apparently perfect for Mary, it didn't take long, and I could sense an impending orgasm from her although it wasn't pleasing me nearly as fast. I filled my hands with her breasts, and then leaned up to suck first one nipple and then the other into my mouth. The strain on my back was too much to stay like that for long, and leaning on one hand I reached back and took Mary's pillow, doubling it behind me. Now supported, I again leaned up into Mary's breasts, sucking one nipple after the other, and playing with the other with a hand at the same time. Mary's body stiffened as she rode me to an orgasm, finally with an "Oh Fuck!" her entire body convulsed. Panting, she leaned forward onto me, the pillows preventing us from lying flat. Once more I reached back and re-positioned the pillow so I could lay back, and she followed me down, lying on top of me with my cock still inside her. "I've wanted that all day," she whispered into my ear, nibbling it as she did. "Did you cum?"

"No."

"Oh, good." Wrapping an arm around me, she rolled to her side of the bed, pulling me on top of her, and spread her legs wider, wrapping her lower legs over mine. "Your turn," she whispered.

Now lying on her missionary style, I first raised myself onto my elbows, and then onto my hands, pulling my cock slowly out of her silken warmth. Reaching the end, I slowly returned my sword into her sheath, and then repeated, gradually picking up speed. Each thrust was a bit faster, enhancing both my pleasure and hers as once again I could sense her approaching orgasm. Pulling out too far, my cock flopped up along her slit, her hand instantly coming to guide my slippery snake back inside her. In this position my thrusts were rapidly taking me to the end. When I came with a grunt, thrusting inside her and trying to stay there, her hand slipped between us, her fingers finding her clit, and within seconds she had brought herself off a second time. Trying to pull out, the sensation made me thrust back in again, and it was not until the fourth involuntary thrust back into her that I was finally able to pull out. I rolled off Mary, panting, and onto my own side of the bed, Mary following to snuggle against me. Our heart rates and breathing gradually returned to normal and in about 10 minutes Mary pulled away and got up, going into the bath. Once again, I wondered about Aunt Tracy, looking over at the bed and seeing her on her side with her back to us. Mary returned, sliding into bed against me once more, and pulled the sheet back over us completely.

I was almost asleep when Mary's mouth and hands began caressing me once again. Her kisses on my neck moved to my chest and nipples, her hand finding and squeezing my cock which only slowly responded. But respond it did, my cock becoming erect, especially when her mouth found it. Having moved the sheet away as she had moved down my body, we were again naked, but now totally on top of the sheets. Any thought that we should at least attempt to hide what we were doing from Aunt Tracy was expelled from my thoughts. Mary did not care that we were naked and fucking in front of her mother -- if anything, it seemed apparent she wanted her to see.

"I was going to ignore you two, but I'd forgotten how hot it is to have someone having sex in the same room." Aunt Tracy's voice came from the opposite side of the room. "Couldn't wait until I was asleep, huh?" That it had been at least 45 minutes and we'd fucked twice, Mary had gotten up and gone to the bath to clean up her pussy, come back and immediately began to love on me again, and Aunt Tracy hadn't gone to sleep, confirmed that she'd been paying attention whether she had outright looked our way or not. The way I had rolled to the side of Mary, my back was to Aunt Tracy, and now I moved onto my own back and looked over at her. She was now on her side looking at us, whether she had watched us that second time, I didn't know. She giggled, and said "Cute butt, by the way."

"He does have a cute butt, doesn't he?" Mary said, rolling toward me and snuggling to my side, running a hand onto my bottom. I lifted my arm and she pulled herself in against me. I felt a bit self-conscious lying totally nude on top of the bed with Aunt Tracy looking at us, even if it was in the nearly total darkness. Even then, I realized that my eyes had acclimated to the dark, that it did not seem nearly as blacked out as when we had first climbed into bed. "He's got some other things that are kind of cute, too, doesn't he?" She giggled, reaching down and gripping my cock. Having come twice already, I was not ready for her to begin playing again, and with Aunt Tracy watching, I was more than just a little self-conscious. Lifting my legs, I slipped them under the end of the sheet and when Mary did the same, I reached over and pulled it partially over us, covering us from at least the waist down. Turning my head, I met Mary's face and we kissed, this time a good night kiss.

It was morning when I awoke, sunlight around the curtains greatly expanding the visibility in the room. I slipped out of bed, naked, as I did not know what Mary had done with my shorts, and padded into the bath to take a pee. I'd had to turn the light on to see what I was doing in there and, of course, that immediately destroyed my night vision. Returning to the bedroom, as soon as I turned the bathroom light out, I was virtually blind, not even recognizing that Aunt Tracy was now sitting on the side of her bed with me naked in front of her. "My turn," she said quietly, causing me to jump, her hand sliding onto my hip as we pushed by each other. Her hand slipped past my hip giving me a little pat on my naked butt. "Don't get too comfortable, it's about time for us to get up."

I slipped back into bed with Mary who I thought was still asleep, facing me. Sliding my hand up and along her arm, she stretched and rolled onto her back, her eyes coming open and looking at me. Stretching her arms above her head, her breasts pushed up and my hand slipped across her chest as her shoulder moved away from me. "Mmm," she cooed as my hand caressed her stomach and breasts, "I could get used to this. It's nice to wake up with a lover in bed with you."

Even though I had just been caressing her body, not explicitly trying to arouse her, I could feel her nipple harden to my touch. With my hand on her breast, right then the bathroom door opened, the light still on, flooding the room and falling across us. I moved my hand off her breast and onto her belly, that her nipple was now erect clearly visible in the light. "Ah gees, you two," Tracy said as she stepped into the room. "I'd forgotten how much you kids are like rabbits," she said, stepping over to the dresser and sliding a drawer open. I saw her pull out a bra and blouse, opening a second drawer she pulled out some shorts and turned back. "I'm going to take a shower; you kids get your loving done while I'm in there, so you don't drive me crazy."

"You know you love it, Mom!" Mary giggled as the bathroom door went shut and she turned into my arms. Aunt Tracy was in the bathroom longer than she needed to be.

~

"How'd you kids sleep?" Aunt Tracy asked at breakfast, "At least, when you finally got there," she giggled. I glanced around, the table they had sat us at was separated quite a bit from any others giving us a modicum of privacy, at least for the moment.

"We had a good time," Mary answered. I don't know whether I blushed outwardly, but I could feel the heat in my face. Despite that Mom had walked in on Andrea and me while we were both naked and my cock had been buried to the hilt in her, and not gone ballistic; despite that I'd heard how Mom and Aunt Tracy were lovers, and had a history of, well, sharing lovers; despite that Mary and Aunt Tracy had, combined, confessed that Mary had shared that we were lovers; and despite that Mary and I had outright fucked the night before while her mother was in the next bed - it was still a bit disconcerting to be talking to my Aunt about having sex with her daughter.

"I guess I'd sort of forgotten how hot it is to really be there watching others making love."

I picked up on her wording. "You watched?" I asked, not having seen anything except her back the night before. I'd looked, but it was early when my eyes still hadn't acclimated to the dark, and then afterward I just wasn't paying attention.

"Not the first time, but I was the second."

"Did you ever do that with anyone other than Aunt Mary?" Mary asked, referring to my mother.

"No. We used to share boys when we were growing up," she answered. "Your mother, in particular, really liked to be watched. But that all changed when she went off to college. She met your dad, I met your dad, and he just wasn't into that."

"How do you know?" Mary asked.

"I guess I've never shared that part of my life with you, have I?" She said, just as the waitress arrived with our orders. She shrugged her shoulders as we began eating. "We talked about it, about our history, after we got married. I told him about Mary and me, about our trysts in the hayloft with our boyfriends. He just wasn't interested; he'd rather be having his affair with Rachel McGavin."

"WHAT?" Mary spewed, "Rachel McGavin?"

"Oh, surely you know by now, don't you?" Aunt Tracy said, looking a bit surprised.

"Who is Rachel McGavin?" I asked quietly.

"Last summer, that first day when you got there? The woman that brought the stallion over to mate with my mare? That's Rachel McGavin. He's having an affair with Rachel McGavin?" I only vaguely remembered her, the most vivid memory of seeing Mary, Andrea, and her from the backside, remembering the way her butt filled out her jeans.

"Yes, they have for several years. You didn't really think he was staying behind to watch the corn grow, did you?" Tracy said. "Don't be too quick to judge, it's with my permission."

"Dad's having an affair?" Mary said aloud, incredulity in her voice. "But..." She stopped, obviously wanting to know more.

Aunt Tracy shrugged her shoulders. "It just happened, and it's really no different than anything I've ever done, particularly with your mother," she said, glancing up at me, "and it works for us. He gets a two-week hall pass every year with her, and the rest of the time he's mine."

"But... you know about it?"

"Of course. They have been seeing each other for almost ten years now. I'd known for quite some time before then that they'd had a mutually flirtatious relationship. I just asked your dad if he was going to cheat, and he told me no, but admitted he had a very strong attraction to her. I just compared it to Aunt Mary and me, where we shared boyfriends all the time. I went over and talked to Rachel, and told her that I knew she and Roy were on the verge of having an affair, and that rather than fighting it, and probably having them go behind my back, and probably getting into a fight and a divorce..." She paused, glancing back and forth at us. "It's not for everyone, but they have two weeks where they get together every year, no questions asked."

"They're together, at home?" Mary asked, still obviously a bit shaken by the revelation.

"Oh hell no. I think they were going to Florida this year; he'll tell me all about it when we get back."

"And I thought he was always staying behind because of the farm."

"When was the last time you saw him need to do any work during the summer? It used to be when we were growing alfalfa for the animals that it was a constant cutting, bailing, and stacking job. About the time you finished the last stacking, it was time to mow again. But, now that we just grow feed corn, essentially from planting in the spring to harvest in the fall, all there is to do is go down to Adriana's Café and have coffee and breakfast and chew the fat with the boys. We always take a couple of weeks around Christmas time and go someplace together, but not in the summer."

"You're not jealous?"

"Well, I thought I might be at first, but then again, we'd kind of gotten a little bit into a rut together. It has actually put a little spark back into our relationship. And it is kind of fun to hear about what they did together. Kind of like when your mom and I," she again glanced up at me confirming who she was talking about, "were playing together. Like I said, she really got off on being watched, and the boy we were with really loved having two of us to play with."

~

Universal Studios was just as expected: crowded, hot and fun. Being there when they first opened, we were able to get major attractions out of the way early, and take our time with other, less crowded ones, later. By early evening, we'd had our fill, and headed back to the hotel just before the heat of the day began to dissipate. Tracy went in to take a shower and cool off while Mary and I flopped onto the bed. Despite being hot and sticky, it did not keep our hands from roaming. "Go get your showers, and let's go to dinner," Tracy said when she stepped back out, wrapped in one of the bath towels and carrying her clothes. I told Mary to go ahead first. She jumped up, grabbed clean clothes, and headed into the bath.

I was not sure what Aunt Tracy was going to do. Lying on the bed as I was, I was just idly watching her, recognizing that the towel partially covered her breasts and barely covered her butt. Stepping over to the closet she reached in and pulled out a dirty clothes bag and put her things in there, and stepped over to the dresser. Reaching in I watched as she pulled out a clean white bra and pulled on the towel which fell to the floor. Standing upright I was looking at her totally nude backside and the soft curve of the side of her breasts as she faced away from me. I had noticed before that she and mom had similar builds, and remembering seeing mom through her soaking sundress the previous summer wondered momentarily if she had larger, silver dollar sized, areolas like mom, or smaller ones like Mary and my sister. As I watched my naked Aunt, she wrapped her bra around herself backward, latching the hooks and then spun it around and fit her breasts into the bra. Bending forward again I saw her pick out panties and step into them, momentarily giving me a brief glance at her pussy lips between her legs. Turning, she looked at me and then with a smirk said, "Did you like that, seeing your aunt nekkid?"

"I don't know, did you like it last summer, getting to see your nephew naked?" I laughed.

"Ha!" She laughed, "Yeah, I did, although I've gotten to see a bit more of him and he was a bit more aroused this time."

"You really watched us last night?" I asked.

She nodded, reaching for her shorts and slipping them on. "I don't have anyone taking care of me, so I had to do that myself, and it's always fun to watch." It did not dawn on me that she was essentially telling me she'd masturbated while watching.

"You really used to watch Mom?" I questioned, going back to our conversation that morning at breakfast.

She nodded again. "She was quite the exhibitionist really, the instigator of everything we did. I've often wondered what would have happened if she hadn't miscarried that first time."

I just nodded, wondering myself what would have happened. Would I even be? If her pregnancy had not ended, would she have married that guy? Would she have put me up for adoption? Would she have moved out, raised me on my own, or stayed at home with Grandma and Grandpa? Would Andrea have ever been born? I decided to change the subject. "So, Uncle Roy gets a hall pass every year?" I asked, just as Mary stepped out of the bath, also wrapped in a bath towel.

"Me too. At least that was our agreement, although I've never taken advantage of it."

"Taken advantage of what?" Mary asked, obviously missing out on the entry to the conversation.

"A hall pass. Your dad and me; our arrangement. For our two weeks apart every year, if I want to have sex with someone else, I've got the same hall pass that he does."

~

The recommendation for dinner was Castaway Restaurant on the mountain behind Burbank. It turned out to be about 20 minutes away, and well worth every penny, although like with everything else, all the pennies came from Aunt Tracy who paid. It was a crystal clear evening, the view was spectacular, and would have been perfect in every respect except that they wanted to check our ID's so Mary and I were relegated to sodas and ice tea.

The view from the outdoor patio where we were seated, looking over the valley, included the Hollywood-Burbank Airport and the occasionally arriving and departing jetliner, was spectacular. The lights of the San Fernando Valley twinkled and sparkled below us, the distant thrum of cars on the Interstate barely heard. There was a fire pit next to our table, but the temperature was perfect, and we were not needing any warmth from the fire.

~

"What do you think? The same time in the morning?" Aunt Tracy said, asking as much as telling, two hours later when we were back in the hotel room. "Magic Mountain, what's that about half an hour?"

"We can get up a little later if we want, they usually don't open until about 10," I answered, "at least that's how it was last time I was there."

"Perfect," Aunt Tracy said as she stepped into the bath carrying her pajamas with her.

"Perfect," Mary said, pushing me onto my back on the bed, her lips attacking mine as soon as the bathroom door closed behind Aunt Tracy.