Traditions - Hollywood and Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

I don't know what it is about 2 am. Perhaps that it's late enough that everyone else is sound asleep, and early enough that lovers hadn't fallen sound asleep themselves. It was again 2 am when my eyes opened and found the clock beside my bed. The dream I was having of my cousin Mary sucking my cock suddenly became reality, although it took a few seconds to realize it was Aunt Tracy who had her lips wrapped around my cock, her tongue swirling around the head. "Oh!" I moaned aloud causing her to pull away momentarily.

"Shhh!" she whispered at me, "Quiet, so we don't wake anyone. I hope you don't mind," she giggled, "I couldn't sleep, I just wanted to have you do me once more before we left tomorrow." Her mouth went back around my cock, holding me upright as she did. As my brain got back into gear from having come awake from a sound sleep, I gradually became more aware of my surroundings. It was difficult to see in the nearly complete darkness of my room, but I could see enough to tell that Aunt Tracy was also completely nude. Straddling my legs, except for her head and shoulders she was just out of reach. I momentarily concentrated on listening; the remainder of the house completely quiet. Tracy had been sleeping in the guest room at the other end of the upstairs hallway and with the exception of the one creaky board near the bathroom which she would have missed coming to my room, there was no reason to suspect that Mom and Dad, in their downstairs master bedroom would have heard her.

Fucking Aunt Tracy that first time had initially seemed a bit weird. Old enough to be my mother, it hadn't taken long to decipher that her body worked just like her daughters. Her pussy had gotten wet to my caresses; that is, it got wetter than she had been wet before I got there. Her clit had gotten bigger to my tongue, my cock had slipped into her easily and, although she'd had Mary, the myth that her pussy wouldn't be as tight after childbirth seemed to me to be just that, a myth, as her pussy sucked me inside just as well as her daughters had. Whether I'd gotten used to the idea in just one more day, whether it was that we were now alone without the ever present cock tease that was Mary, I had no problem accepting that it was just sex. "Turn over," I whispered, "let me do you."

"With your tongue?" She whispered back. "You wouldn't mind licking an old lady's clit?"

"Hmmm. You're not that old, and no, I don't mind. I like using my tongue on clits."

"I like that too," she said, spinning up and over me into a 69. She was indeed wet before I got there, and we each came to the other's mouth the first time.

~

"This was really fun," Aunt Tracy said as they were getting ready to walk out, their stuff loaded into the car already. "I'm sure glad you got to go with us for a few days," she said, looking directly at me. "Maybe you can cum with us again next year," she said, just a faint hesitation on the word "come" telling me that she very much meant the double entendre. "I'm sure Mary would like it," and I understood she was saying she would too, without saying it outright. She glanced at my mother with a completely straight face, and I realized it was also intended as a complete tease of my Mom. That I'd had sex with her I knew that mom had no clue, but that Mary and Andrea and I had sex was known to mom was and, as usual, Dad was totally clueless.

"Me too!" Andrea chimed in. "I should be able to schedule some time off as long as I know it far enough in advance."

"God, that would be fun," Mary added. "Rick and Andrea both joining us? Where are we going and when? We could make it a tradition! Go on vacation and bring my cousins along."

"We'll see," Aunt Tracy answered, "we'll see."