Traditions - Hollywood and Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Mary was horny was readily evident, but then, so was I. My cock was rapidly growing in my pants, to the attack of my sexy cousin, my hands slipping under her shirt, and then under her bra to her bare breasts. "Perfect," I said moments later, pulling away from our kiss, my hand pushing her tee shirt up her body, and reaching behind to release her bra. She slipped the t-shirt and bra off, straddled my body and my cock as I raised my mouth to her nipples. "Your mother said she watched us last night," I said, shifting from one nipple to the other.

"Probably wishing you would fuck her, too," she whispered, bending her mouth to my ear.

"Oh yeah, sure. As if," I responded, my mind remembering her changing, seeing her pussy lips between her legs as she'd faced away from me, naked.

"Yes, as if. You can't tell she's horny?" I thought about everything that had happened. When Aunt Tracy had come out of the bath with the towel wrapped around her, she could have pulled her panties on before dropping the towel. She could have put her bra on second, so she was not standing there completely naked. Did she know I could see her pussy between her legs when she had bent forward? She had told me she'd watched Mary and me, and at least hinted that she'd seen my cock erect, and although she hadn't specifically said it, I suddenly remembered her comment about taking care of herself. I wondered if she had gotten herself off while watching us.

"Maybe. I guess I really wasn't thinking about it." I raised my head and sucked in a bare nipple.

"After you guys left last year, I told her all about what we had done, but she sort of knew that anyway. Did you know that she and your mom were talking about whether we were fucking or not?"

"Not at the time, but when mom walked in and caught Andrea and me, she said they'd been discussing it. I think she was more surprised that you and Andrea were playing, too."

"Umm, that's nice," she cooed, moving her body so that I would suck on her other nipple. "Mom wasn't that surprised. She knows my good friend and I have played a lot, just the way she and your mom used to." She wiggled her crotch against my erection. "She said she saw you naked and when I told her you had a really nice cock, she said she thought it looked like it was."

Although Aunt Tracy had gone into the bathroom with her nightclothes, presumably to change, meant she would probably be coming out momentarily. "Are you going to cover up?" I asked Mary, concerned that she would come out and find us, and particularly Mary, partially clothed, "Won't your mom probably be coming out in a moment?"

"Do you want me to," she giggled. "She's like your sister, she likes to watch, you know."

I had not particularly thought about it, thinking that Mary was probably getting ready for bed by getting undressed, without thinking that she might have let me take her shirt and bra off for a different reason. "You want her to watch... us?" I asked, the occurrences of the trysts in the loft from the summer before suddenly coming clear in my mind. "Is that why you were bringing Andrea with you into the loft last year?" Although it had expanded into sexual activity between Andrea and me, eventually leading to fucking and mom walking in on us while I was buried to my balls in my sister, initially it had just been her watching and listening while I didn't even know she was there.

"A little. I like showing off, but Andrea said she wanted to watch, too. Don't you think it's hot being watched?"

"And you want your mother to watch?" She rose up away from my mouth, and I'd raised my hands to cup her breasts, and now looking into my eyes I could see the lust. "That turns you on, doesn't it?" I whispered. She did not answer, just rocked her crotch even harder against my cock. "That's it, isn't it. You want your mother to see you fucking. To see us fucking," I belatedly changed the wording, the thought of what had happened so far running through my mind.

Our conversation came to a halt with the opening of the bathroom door. I could not help it, even though Mary was sitting on me, totally exposed, I involuntarily pulled my hands back from her breasts. Aunt Tracy stepped out, and immediately stopped just one step into the room. I guiltily looked toward her, meeting her eyes. "Looks like you guys are already having fun," she said, and walked on by. "Didn't even wait for lights out tonight, huh? Bathroom's open." She didn't giggle, but I could hear the tease in her voice.

I knew she had seen me fondling Mary, or at least seen my hands jerk back from her breasts. That Mary was topless and sitting on me, she made no mention of.

"Go ahead," I whispered to Mary, "I'll go last." Bending down to me she kissed me again, and just stood up. She made no effort to hide her breasts, just grabbed her pjs, walked into the bath, and closed the door.

"She told me all about you guys and what you did last year, you know." Aunt Tracy said. "I know you guys are having sex, but it's just sex. I know I'm probably cramping your style a little, but it is what it is." She giggled, "She is a bit of a showoff, isn't she?"

I thought about it for a moment before answering. "Takes after her mother?"

Tracy burst out laughing. "More like takes after your mother. Your mother was always the one that liked to be watched."

"TMI," I said. Despite having witnessed mom and dad having sex at Christmas, it was from afar and practically anonymous. I could picture Andrea or Mary or my ex-girlfriend Stephanie or any of several others, naked, sucking my cock, spreading their pussies before my eyes; I could picture my cock sinking deeper and deeper into their steamy depths. I could picture their breasts, and nipples and my hands or mouth fondling or pleasuring them, but my mind blanked out when it came to picturing my mother that way. In my mind I could see her bare breasts in the elevator, her larger areolas crinkled around her erect nipple, but when it came to thinking about her having sex, watching a cock slip into her, or her sucking a cock from an up close location, I just couldn't do it. "Not you?" I asked in response.

"It was your mother that liked being watched. I didn't mind being watched but I liked watching more." She was sitting on the edge of the bed, putting lotion on her legs as she said this, leaning forward just a bit so that the top of her pjs gapped open a bit allowing a valley of cleavage to be seen. The way her breasts wobbled from her movements just accented that they were unencumbered, even though being in pajamas I knew this already to be the case. My mind flashed back to their basement the year before when I had been thinking about Aunt Tracy, probably in the loft, and naked. I had not spanked the monkey, but I had become a bit flushed at the thought. And now, seeing her wobbling breasts, the question of what it would be like to fuck her once again momentarily crossed my mind before I pushed it aside.

"But you watched us last night?" I asked, I thought she had, but she had not totally confirmed it. I heard the toilet flush, the sound of running water in the sink.

"You two are pretty hot together." Again, she didn't say yes.

I was not sure how to interpret or react to all of this. Even though Mary was my fuckbuddy cousin rather than my girlfriend, my "girlfriend's" mother was saying it was "hot" to watch us fucking? My "girlfriend" had said that her mother had seen my cock, and thought I had a "nice one", and sort of implied she would like to see me with an erection? My "girlfriend" had gotten half-undressed, and her mother had seen me playing with her boobs? My "girlfriend's" mother was saying that she liked to watch, and implying she would like to watch us fucking, perhaps even more visibly and up close than the previous night? Just then the door opened, and Mary came out, no longer topless having put her pjs on. I just stood up and grabbed my toothbrush and gym shorts and went into the bath.

Mary and Aunt Tracy were both already in bed when I came back out, only the light next to Aunt Tracy's bed still on. She was lying on her side, back towards us, reading a book and ostensibly ignoring us. I put my boxers into my bag, pulled up the sheet and slipped into bed.

Lying on my back, I put my arm out and Mary immediately cuddled up to my side. 'You left your shorts on," she said, her upper hand sliding down my stomach, her fingers slipping under the edge of the elastic top and stroking back and forth.

I glanced over to Aunt Tracy's back and the light. "Take 'em off," Mary quietly whispered into my ear, "I want you naked with me."

"You're not naked," I responded, my hand stroking her shoulder through the sheet that she had pulled completely over her.

"That's easy to fix," she whispered back, and pulling away, sat up, and pushing the sheet aside momentarily unbuttoned her top until she could pull it over her head and then rolled onto her back. Raising her hips, she slipped her bottoms off. Fishing them out from under the sheet, she dropped them both off the side of the bed. "And now you," she whispered, her mouth to my ear, her lips and teeth nibbling on my earlobe.

I glanced at Aunt Tracy once again, a bit uneasy about being totally naked with her there, even though she'd seen me totally naked with the lights on at least once before, and she'd been in the room while we'd had sex the night before, but she was still looking the other way. I raised my hips, sliding my shorts to my feet where I then pulled them completely off. I was going to put them under my pillow where they would be easy to find, but Mary grabbed them from me, reared back and tossed them towards my bag. Hitting the corner of Aunt Tracy's bed, they stopped there, meaning that if I was to try and get them back, I had to walk naked those few steps. It did not matter though, that would have to be later as once she tossed my shorts away, Mary turned further and rolled partly on top of me, her lips searching out mine.

I did not mind her attacking me, although I tried to arrange the sheet so that it was over us, but Mary didn't seem to mind. As I tried to cover us, she shrugged it off her shoulders, pushing it down to our waists. There was no doubt that she was horny and wanting sex, her kiss was lustful, and her hands roamed my chest and belly. Once again, I glanced at Aunt Tracy, still only seeing her back ignoring us, and as I turned my face back to Mary, she rose higher to place her breast at my mouth. There was no doubt about it, even though I was trying to not be too blatant and out in the open, Mary was not. She was not taking no for an answer; she wanted sex now and apparently didn't care if her mother rolled over and saw us playing.

"Oh! Yes..." she whispered as I suckled her nipple, my hand sliding down her back and onto her bottom. "That's so nice," she whispered, lowering her mouth to my ear, and then shifted her body so I could suckle her other nipple. At least her whispers indicated some of our interaction she wasn't trying to share with her mother. Her one hand had been on my chest and stomach, but now ranged further down, finding, and gripping my erection. I wasn't particularly thinking of what was next, with her obviously already aroused and wanting sex, with her half on top of me, I guess I sort of thought she was going to move on top and mount me. Instead, she slipped back beside me, took the sheet, and moved it down and off, leaving us totally naked on top of the bed except for our lower legs. With me, on my back and erect, Mary's hand once again on my cock, I was totally exposed. Mary, lying beside me with her one leg over the top of mine and on her side, was not quite as totally exposed but that she was totally nude would be obvious if Aunt Tracy had rolled over and looked.

I tried to reach for and pull the sheet back over us, at least a little, but Mary had no intentions of allowing that. "What are you doing? She can see us." I whispered, caressing her back but not fighting too strongly.

"So?" she whispered back, once again nibbling at my ear, her hand gripping my cock now holding it upright. "You know she wants to..." I glanced over at Aunt Tracy one more time, and found her position unchanged from before.

Mary hand had been gripping my cock, not just holding but slowly stroking. Somehow, now, I realized her grip and teasing had changed from just enjoying me, to masturbating me. With it lying down against my stomach she stroked it that way. Stopping she raised her hand to her mouth and wet her thumb, and then reaching back down she wiped her saliva slicked thumb across the head. I convulsed from the momentary intensity when she did that, but almost immediately her hand again wrapped around my shaft. Lifting it upright, perpendicular to my body, where if she were to straddle me she could slide right down on me, instead she continued to slowly stroke although now it was up and down.

Was I bashful? I don't know, perhaps that was it, but somehow, us having sex in front of her mother, seemed that it should be forbidden. Was it any different doing it under the sheets with her mother in the nearby bed, probably listening, maybe even watching? I thought again of Andrea and me, and mother walking in with my bare ass in the air, Andrea's legs wrapped around mine and my cock buried to the hilt inside her. Was that any different than Mary and me... "Mom?" Mary's voice, no longer a close in whisper, broke into my thoughts.

"What?" I heard Aunt Tracy turn in her bed, and then, "Oh!" a short pause, and then "Oh my!" and then -- nothing. Mary was smiling, like the cat that ate the canary, and made no effort to stop stroking me and I realized she fully intended to jack me off. She'd played with my cock before, multiple times, but each of those times had devolved into a blowjob or fucking. This was not like those occasions; I understood fully that, this time, she was stroking my cock intending to make me cum with her hand, and with her mother watching. I could not look, but I knew she was.

"Oh... you're so hard!" Mary crooned into my ear, "she's watching... she's going to see you cum..." I knew this was true, I could feel the pressure boiling up in the base of my cock even as she said it. I expect it was the thought that my cousin was giving me a hand job with her mother watching that was the psychological trigger, but regardless of the cause, I knew it was happening fast. Seemingly seconds after Mary had said "Mom", and suddenly it was there. I grunted, my hips involuntarily rising to force my cock higher into the air and uncontrollable jets of cum blasting between Mary's fingers into the air, landing on my stomach and her hands and fingers.

"Stop... Stop!" I gritted out, the intensity of the sensation of my cock head too much to take more stimulation. The stroking stopped, Mary just now having her hand gently around my cock and playing with the dripping semen now seemingly coating me everywhere.

For the moment Aunt Tracy was forgotten, until she said, "Wow, I'd forgotten how much fun a hand job can be. That was just like watching your mom and Bill Benson way back when." I turned and found her sliding her legs off of her bed towards us. "Do you need a Kleenex?" she asked, standing, and turning toward the bath. A moment later she returned, a wad of Kleenex in her hand, which she handed to Mary. "I might have to get me one of those," she giggled as Mary began wiping up the mess on my belly, her hand still holding my shrinking cock upright. Aunt Tracy just stood there watching for a moment before she said, "She was right, she said you had a nice cock."

Mary was still horny, and unlike a lot of times when my first orgasm has been through fucking and, if I just continue moving, I can keep hard -- there was no way that was happening this time. My orgasm had been so complete, my cock had almost instantly shrunk completely. Aunt Tracy turned back and climbed into her bed and immediately shut the light off, even before Mary had finished wiping me down. When she finished, I took the cum rag and walked naked into the bath, depositing the sodden mess into the toilet and flushing. I picked my way back to bed in the dark, only to have Mary immediately attack me with kisses. I knew she was still as horny as ever, but I was out of it, at least for a few minutes. I pulled her ear to me, "Give me a couple of minutes, and I'll help you," I whispered. Although she was not happy about it, she sighed and snuggled into my shoulder.

I began to recover, and at the same time I thought about what had happened. What exactly did Aunt Tracy mean when she said, "she might need to get one of those?" Obviously with Uncle Roy not with them and off having an affair of his own, although with her permission, and that she said she also had a hall pass if she wanted, that it would seem that having seen Mary jacking me off that she wanted something sexual also. But what? And that reference to someone I had never heard of before, who the hell was that?

"Who is Bill Benson?" I asked aloud into the dark. It was intended for Aunt Tracy and I knew she had not gone to sleep, there was not enough time for that to have happened. Mary had been cuddled to my arm, and now rose onto an elbow looking at me, trying to decipher whether I was talking to her or not.

"He was... one of our boyfriends back in the day." Aunt Tracy had understood perfectly, probably in that she was the only one that could really answer the question.

"And?" I asked, and when she did not say anything, I continued. "Watching Mom and Bill Benson? What was that about?"

"Well, I guess. I mentioned him so I guess I should explain." She said, and then paused before continuing. "Bill was, uh, one of our younger lovers, and um, he sort of had a short fuse. At first, we thought he was just not a very good lover, he would cum quite quickly, and then wasn't much good for anything. That was back when your mom and I were playing together a lot, and although he would get off, he left us where we had to play by ourselves. He was not a good lover at all. We never seemed to have a lot of time though, and then one day we had all afternoon, and found out he recovered in about half an hour or so, and then after that, he was totally different. The second time, he could go virtually forever without coming. Once we found out that, we would take turns giving him a hand job as soon as we were together, and then half an hour later we'd really start playing." She giggled, "He really was a one-shot wonder. The last time I saw anyone else give a hand-job was your mother and Billy, probably 25 years ago? Maybe more?"

Although it hadn't been but just a few minutes, Mary's hand had been on my stomach and now when she reached down to my cock, I felt it expand slightly to her fondling. She giggled, "Well, Rick doesn't take that long, and he always lasts a lot longer the second time, too."

"Hmmm." It was not a statement from Aunt Tracy, almost as if it was not intended to be heard.

"What?"

"Oh, just remembering."

"Remembering what?" I asked when she didn't continue.

"Oh, I shouldn't tell." It was one of those statements that I could just tell she was going to -- if we asked. I did not have to.

"Tell what?" Mary said, her hand once again playing with my cock. Tracy giggled.

"Oh, it's just that he was the opposite of Billy. Jerry Taylor. He had a cock that wouldn't go down until he'd cum three times."

"Who was Jerry Taylor?" I asked, knowing I heard the name before but not remembering as it meant nothing to me.

"The guy that got Mary pregnant. He was our first, for both of us."

"You got pregnant?" I asked, startled that Mary had gotten pregnant before, and I had never heard about it, causing Aunt Tracy to laugh.

"No, your mother Mary, not your cousin Mary."