Traditions - Hollywood and Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought Aunt Tracy was a pretty good-looking woman for someone my mother's age. I was normally strongly attracted to girls my own age, give or take a couple of years. I did not mind looking at and enjoying hot women who were 5 or 10 or 15 years older. I had even admitted to myself, in the shower the previous summer, that Aunt Tracy would have been quite the piece of ass back in her time and would have been fun to play with in the hay loft. And now, here I was, just a year later, admiring her naked body.

I had seen her in nice fitting blouses, a form fitting sweater at one time. I had seen down the front of her pajama tops before, the gentle wobble of her unencumbered breasts; the deep cleavage accenting the gorgeous globes that I was now looking at.

Her breasts were larger than Mary or Andrea or any girlfriend I had ever had except for one, but at the same time weren't huge. Large grapefruit sized, rounded tits; large areolas surrounded her eraser-sized nipples. Whether they were naturally erect or not, they were quite large and erect now. I let my eyes trace down her body to a thatch of pubic hair. I was not sure whether it was trimmed or just natural length, although there was no hint of any shaving down below.

My cock hadn't been fully erect when Mary had relinquished her grip on it, pulling her hand from my pants as she headed into the bath. I realized that my cock was stiffening up even more, just looking at the sexy and naked body of my aunt.

I had heard eating pussy described as "muff diving" before, and realized that for the first time I was seeing a true "muff." Mary had her pubes trimmed into a nice landing strip, her labia and the remainder of her pussy bare, as required by the skimpy bikini she'd had last summer and worn just the once that I saw as we'd gone skinny dipping more than anything the summer before. My sister Andrea kept her kitty naked, all hair shaved off. My ex-girlfriend Stephanie had also kept a landing strip of pubic hair, a bar rising from just above her clit to the top of her bikini. But I knew Aunt Tracy didn't have a bikini like Mary, her more motherly body better accented in a one piece than in a skimpy bikini, and I realized that natural was quite sexy too.

She did not say anything for a moment as my eyes caressed her, and then tried to back track. "Rick..." and then an "Oh!" as I raised my hand and cupped her breast, my thumb and finger coming together on her nipple, a sudden shudder coursing through her body. I slipped my other hand onto her hip, and then slid it up her side to her other breast, holding both in my hands at the same time, my thumbs and fingers pinching together on both nipples. Never letting my eyes leave hers, I let my first hand caress down her body to her pubic hair; fondling her pubes with my fingers, finding the ridges and folds of her pussy beneath them, delving further until my finger slipped between her lips. Orienting my location where my finger was when I slipped between her folds, finding a moist heat there already. Looking into her eyes, I saw her lower lip pull in between her teeth. I raised my hand just a bit, coming in contact with the hard pleasure button hidden in the folds of her labia, eliciting another shuddering convulsion in her body.

Despite that she was twenty some years older than me, I knew that she was totally in my control. From the moment that I had pulled the towel loose, she had been mine and was giving herself to me. If I had told her to drop to her knees and suck me, I knew she would. I knew that if I had turned her bottom to the bed and pushed her back, sliding between her legs and into her, she would have let me. If I had turned her over and fingered her ass, she would have let me. I had no idea whether she was into anal, or doggy style, or just plain missionary; I just knew she was going to let me do anything that I wanted. Her tales, her confession that she'd been into watching and being watched, so many years before with my mother, I realized had basically been saying that she wanted to do it again.

I reached over and took her hand, pulling it to my shorts and me. I was totally erect now, her hand gripping me through my nylon shorts. I lifted her hand until her fingertips were at the elastic, and then when they fondled the edge of my shorts pushed downward just a bit, her hand sliding under the waistband and wrapping around my cock.

I moved my finger sideways across her clitoris, causing a convulsion to rumble through her body as it flipped aside under the pressure of my fingertip. "Oh my god, he's so hard," she said, her hand gripping my cock, just sliding up and down the shaft with her hand. "Oh... I want to see it!" she said a moment later, her hand letting go of my cock and rising to the edge of my shorts, where she met her other hand to push them down. Once she got them over my erection, my shorts fell straight to the floor leaving me standing in front of her with my cock pointing upward towards her in almost a 45-degree angle.

"Uncle Roy doesn't get hard?" I questioned, wondering exactly what it was that she was thinking.

"Not like this, not anymore." I heard the bathroom door open, and Aunt Tracy's eyes turned toward the bathroom.

Turning my own head, Mary was standing in the doorway where she had stopped, looking at her mother and me. Just as her mother had earlier, she also had a towel wrapped around herself, her dirty clothes in hand. Her face changed into a wooden scowl, looking right at her mother and said, "You said you wanted to get one of your own, mother! That one is mine."

Despite all the hints of everything that had happened, for just a split second I had an Oh Shit! moment, and then she broke into a grin. "But I'll share." Stepping up to my side she tossed her clothes toward the open closet door and put her arm around me. I turned my face to hers and she raised hers to mine, to join me in a kiss. "Oh My God, this is going to be hot," she said, pulling the tuck of her towel and letting it join the other on the floor, all three of us now totally nude. "Has she sucked you yet?"

"No," I answered, shaking my head in the negative.

"Well? What are you waiting for, Mom? Need me to show you how it is done? I know you guys did hand jobs back in the day..."

"Not always," Aunt Tracy said, slowly sinking to her knees in front of me. Moments later she took me in her mouth, eliciting the first of many groans from me that evening.

~

Unlike with Andrea, Mary and her mother did not play together with each other, just together with me. Both were demanding of attention, and I took turns trying to satisfy them both. It was, as I suspected, they both enjoyed watching, and being watched. Just as with Mary and Andrea the year before, Mary was the Master of Ceremonies, directing every step of the way. When I finally sank my cock into Tracy for the first time, it was her daughter whose hand was wrapped around me guiding me into place. When I sank my cock into Mary, it was her mother watching and saying, "Oh My God, that is so hot!"

I fucked them both, that is, we fucked several times, but it was when I pulled out of Tracy, my cum spreading throughout her pubic hair, that I realized the great value of being closely trimmed or hairless -- cleanup was quick and easy. With cum spread throughout Tracy's pubes, she had to go to the bathroom and cleanup whereas with Mary she just picked up a towel and wiped off.

"See Mom? I told you that you should shave it."

"Och!" Tracy snorted back. "I don't mind. Besides, that style is for you kids."

"Oh?" Mary threw back at her. "Hey Rick, would you rather eat me, or eat Mom?" I glanced back and forth between them. Sated for the moment myself, I understood this was all a tease.

"Well, I can't say as I've ever had to pick hair out of my teeth with any other girlfriend I've ever had, " I tried to be non-committal, although Tracy's muff around my tongue when I'd gone down on her hadn't been that bad. Actually, I had to admit it was different and perhaps a bit exotic because of that. I suspected that if performing tongue magic around pubic hair really was "bad" that cunnilingus might never have been invented.

"That was almost like it was years ago with Jerry, doing us both before he needed to rest," Aunt Tracy said. All three of us had crawled up onto Tracy's bed after I came, and although I had softened up quite a bit after I did, I had only cum once. Tracy had been on fire, the first time I had done her standing beside the bed. I'd positioned her pussy right on the edge, spreading her legs and sliding up between them I'd pushed my cock towards her pussy, catching her pubic muff and sliding too high, but Mary instantly moved closer, reached down and guided my cock to her hot box.

"Oh, God I love to do that," she said, watching my cock sliding in and out of her mother, "you can't believe how hot that is."

"What? I said, barely able to follow that she was saying or asking something, my concentration focused into the shaft and head of my cock sliding in and out of Tracy. This is perfect, I thought, realizing that Tracy and I were at the exactly the right angle, her vagina not too tight, not too loose, and extremely wet. Her pussy fit me like a well-worn glove, my cock seemingly disappearing inside her. She came quite rapidly, her body arching up onto her shoulders as her back came off the bed. I bottomed out in her and stopped as she quivered on my cock, her back slowly falling back to the bed.

"Sliding your cock into her pussy, just like I wanted to with Andrea," Mary answered my question. "You can't believe how hot that makes me, guiding you into someone else." As I'd quit my movement in Tracy she almost immediately said, "Did you cum? Are you still hard?"

"No, yeah," I answered, panting, not intending to be unclear in my response, unable to cogently form an answer with my cock wrapped in the silky warmth of Tracy's vagina.

I eased my obviously still hard cock back out of Tracy after she came, every nerve in my cock sighing from the silky, slithery, touch and begging to be plunged back in, probably visually answering her question better than my words had. "Oh Ricky, Fuck me! Do me too!" Mary cried upon seeing my slick and shiny erection still ready to perform. I turned my eyes toward Mary, seeing her hand between her legs rubbing hard over her clit, and twisting her body toward me and into place. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, moving up next to her mother, and reached for my hand. Backing out from between Tracy's legs, my cessation of motion had taken my cock back from the brink of cumming. Taking her hand, I let her pull me to slide over between Mary's legs where she reached down and, taking my dick in hand, guided me into her own pussy.

I knew my cock was slippery with her mother's juices, but it didn't matter, Mary was practically dripping with her own. This time I came before she did, but was able to keep moving until her pelvis constricted around my cock. I stopped, panting, only to lock eyes with Tracy lying beside us and watching every movement, her hand a buzz saw on her clit. I just stayed in Mary, recovering, until I shrunk and slipped out. As soon as I did my semen began oozing from her pussy, and when she reached down to catch it with her hand, I told her to wait a moment. Stepping back over to the bathroom I fetched a couple of Kleenex, handing them to her to wipe up as I crawled up onto the bed beside her.

"Whoever would have believed that" Tracy said quietly a few moments later, "the last time I did that was probably twenty-two or twenty-three years ago with your mom."

"My mom?" I reiterated, rolling onto my side and cuddling to Mary, looking over to Aunt Tracy lying totally naked on her other side.

"Yeah, that all ended when your mom went off to college. We had so much fun together until then though. We'd date together, and when we decided to have sex with a guy, they got us both. Once she met your dad, we just never did it again. Not many could do what you did though, most would cum with the first one of us and then we'd have to wait for him to recover before the other of us could get laid." She giggled, "The last time I did this was with your mother and the next time her son just fucked my daughter and me."

I did not say anything, just looked over at Mary who was looking at me. I reached up and kissed a finger, then reached over and touched it to her lips, where she kissed it back. "Are you OK, honey? Are we ok?" Tracy spoke, causing Mary to look from me to her mother.

"Oh God yes, I got to put it in you! That is so hot to me. I wanted Andrea to fuck him last summer so I could help, but it was all I could do to get her to let him eat her."

It was quiet for a moment before Tracy said, "Mary told me she found you and Andrea fucking."

I misunderstood, looking over at my cousin Mary lying beside me and quizzically said, "Mary?"

"No, your Mom. You know, she's named after your mom, my best friend growing up?"

"No... I mean, I never thought about it. I sort of assumed it must be a family name or something."

"Yeah, it is. Your Mom was named after our Grandma, but I had your mom in mind when we named Mary."

"She told you she saw us?"

"She said it caught her by surprise, she didn't know you guys had that kind of relationship, and she wasn't sure that she had handled it right. I told her she'd done just fine, that if you guys were going to play, it was going to be regardless of anything she said or did, and it really wasn't much different than what we'd ever done."

"When did she catch you?" Mary asked.

"That first night, after we left last year. We shared a bed in Oklahoma City, and Andrea decided she wouldn't mind fucking after all."

"I missed it by one day?? Damn her!" Mary giggled, her hand reaching across to my belly. "We did have a good time together though, didn't we?"

I did not need to answer, my eyes rising from Mary to Aunt Tracy who had begun to slide down off the bed. Without saying anything she moved past Mary's legs and stopped between mine. Pushing my legs apart she reached between them to grasp my cock. "I've been dreaming of this ever since I saw you after your shower last year," she said, bending her head to my crotch. Sticking her tongue out she first licked from the base of my cock up to the head, and then sucked me into her mouth.

I felt my cock immediately begin to expand, although slowly after my recent orgasm. Mary rolled toward me, propping her head up on one elbow as she watched her mother suck me hard. "I'm surprised, Mom," she giggled a few moments later, "From the way you talked I thought you only gave hand jobs way."

She pulled away, my cock again almost totally erect, "Not hardly. Most guys are ready for a second round a lot quicker with a little tongue," she cooed, "and with them almost always getting both your mom and me, one of us was almost always using our mouth on them. I've always loved sucking cock, especially when it's attached to a young sexy hard body." She looked me in the eyes and lowered her mouth back to my cock, holding me upright, suctioning me into her mouth, her tongue running around my cock head. I moaned, almost grunting, as she was obviously very experienced with mouth music.

She had no thoughts of sucking me off, however. Moments later she pulled off and climbed back onto the bed, straddling me to where she could rub her pussy against my cock. She slipped my cock between her lips, her moisture providing plenty of slickness between us. "Can I?" Mary said, causing me to glance sideways to her, her hand moving down toward my cock. Aunt Tracy understood and did not answer, just rose up off me as Mary grasped and held my cock upright for her to slide back down onto. "Tell me that's not the hottest thing! I just love feeding a cock into a pussy."

~

Andrea and Mary immediately headed toward Andrea's room when we got home late the next afternoon. Mom had started dinner, Aunt Tracy immediately started telling her about our trip including coming back along the coast and stopping at beaches several times. I tried to help; Mom just shushed me away, so I headed up to my room to put my bag away. It wasn't that I was snooping, it's just that they hadn't closed her door and I had just gotten to the top of the stairs when I heard Andrea ask "So what all did you do?" I dropped my bag in my room and stepped back out, stopping at Andrea's door.

"Oh, we had a great time," Mary smirked, looking over at me.

"I wish I could have gone. What exactly did you do?" Andrea asked again.

"Well, the first day we went to Hollywood, and Griffith Park before we went to the hotel."

"Did you stay with Rick or with your mom?" Andrea giggled naughtily, smirking at me as she did.

"We only had just one room, and I slept with Rick."

"OMG! With your mom there?"

"Uh-huh."

"But... did you..."

"Uh-huh."

"And she was awake? She knew?"

"Uh-huh. She even watched the next night."

"What?" Andrea exclaimed, "she watched? What happened?"

"We got up and went to Universal Studies, had a really great time."

"Not that" Andrea laughed, slapping Mary's shoulder. "That night, she watched you guys have sex?"

Mary nodded. "We did it on top of the sheets and she watched."

"And she didn't say anything?"

"She moaned when she got herself off."

"OMG. I can't believe it. She... did it while watching you?"

"Uh-huh. And it was even better the next night," she giggled looking at me. I cringed, wishing she would not, but knew she was going to tell. Her voice lowered and she whispered something to Andrea.

"OH MY GOD! AUNT TRACY?" She certainly was not quiet about it, her eyes flying right to land on me. I glanced back at the stairs; there was no sign of anyone else having heard. "He did Aunt Tracy?" she asked again, much quieter this time, looking straight at me as she did. I reached over and pulled her door shut. That Mary was going to tell everything about what we'd done, I had no doubt.

~

I found Andrea continually looking at me during dinner that night. She never said a thing, just a glance and a smirk every time she did. Aunt Tracy and Mary told all about our daytime activities to Mom and Dad, with never a mention of our nighttime activities.

"God, too bad you weren't here next week," Andrea said toward the end of dinner. "They changed my schedule and I don't have to go to work again until Thursday and I could have gone with you. It sounds like you guys had lots of fun." She was looking directly at me when she said this before moving her eyes to Mary with a knowing smirk.

"Ah, that might have been a little crowded," Aunt Tracy joined in. "You might have had to share a bed with your brother. But I guess you've done that before?" she said. I saw her upper lip twitch just slightly as her eyes crossed over to Mom, it was an outright tease of what Mom had told her. I was pretty sure that Mom didn't know that Tracy had told us that she knew, however. If I hadn't known they already both knew about us, I might have missed it, but there were daggers coming from Mom's eyes as she looked at Tracy. Dad just glanced up, oblivious to the behind-the-words banter that was going on. "Or, I suppose Mary and Andrea could have had the one bed, and you could have slept with me? I wouldn't have minded." Although I knew it was a tease of the truth, I was also sure that Aunt Tracy had not told Mom that she'd had sex with me.

"We could have ordered up a roll-away," I chimed in, getting the subject away from the subject of me sleeping with Aunt Tracy. I purposely did not look at Mary or Andrea, knowing my face, in some way, would give it away.

"That probably would have worked," Tracy added, "although there wasn't a whole lot of extra space in that room."