Traditions - Hollywood and Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

"Did you cum the first time you had sex?" I recognized the question was aimed at Mary, and not me, but since I had asked whom Jerry was, apparently it didn't click with Mary.

"Me?" she asked, her hand slipping down further in the dark to fondle my balls. That she was trying to raise me from the dead I had no doubt, and I was already beginning to resurrect from her hand job of a few moments before.

"Of course, you, sweetheart. We know Rick did," she giggled, "it's us girls that sometimes don't."

"Oh." She did not answer immediately and then confessed. "No."

"I know, it's not unusual. I know a lot of women don't, but usually it's the man's fault. They just don't yet know how to take care of us." There was just a slight pause, and she began to tell us what she was remembering. "Jerry was... I guess he was the prefect first time. Daddy would have killed him if he'd known." She giggled. "He was probably twice our age, like... I don't know... In his thirties? We had been flirting with him every time we saw him, lots of innuendos and teases. We knew we were playing with fire, but knew we wanted to play with something besides fire. He'd been hired to help with the harvest, so he was only there for a couple of weeks." She paused, I could not tell whether she was just thinking, or wondering whether she should really tell us this.

"Mary and I were spending that night across the road at her house," she continued a moment later, "and had snuck out to go see if he was up. We were both horny, and when we decided to sneak out, we decided to just wear what we had on, our nighties. It was almost a moonless night. My house was dark, Mom and Dad always went to bed early. Jerry was sitting outside his trailer in the dark, drinking a beer. We did not see him at first, all he had on was some dark underwear, and then he lifted his beer to take a drink and it was his white upper arms that we saw move. He always wore work clothes during the day, so his arms and face were tanned but his upper arms and body weren't. He had seen us coming over, and once we saw him, he said "What are you two cock teases coming over here for?" He wouldn't have talked that way around dad, but he was right of course, that's exactly what we were doing, whether we'd admitted it to ourselves or not." She paused briefly in the story. "We flirted back and forth a bit, and when he finished his beer, he set the bottle down beside his chair and reached out his hand to me. I stepped forward and took his hand, and he pulled me forward and down into his lap. His one hand went behind my head and pulled me to him to kiss me, and at the same time his other hand went onto my breasts. I just let him play with my tits and kissed him, but he pulled away after a moment and said, "it's right there, you know you want it," and then took my hand and guided it down to his cock. He said, "isn't that what you two cock teases want, a hard cock?" I'd jerked my hand away almost instantly, it was the first cock I'd ever felt, and when I did, he pushed me up and out of his lap. "What about you," he said and reached his hand out to Mary. She took his hand and let him pull her down into his lap just like he had me, and I could see him feeling her up, and her hand sliding down onto his cock. I could see when she slipped her hand inside his shorts and regretted having chickened out and not done that myself. He slid her out of his lap and said, "Come on." When we asked to where, he said, "The hayloft, we're too exposed out here. Just in case someone comes out." I knew they would not, Mom and Dad never got up once they went to bed, but we went with him. So, he was the first for both of us, and unlike Billy who was a while later, he was anything but a short fuse. He ended up doing me first. He had followed me up the ladder and no sooner had we gotten to the top than he grabbed my nightie, pulled me to him and pulled it off.

"I don't know how he knew, but he asked if this was my first time. When I said yes, he asked Mary if it was her first time also and she said it was too. He'd been a bit forceful in pulling my nightie off, but from then on was surprisingly gentle. Although he would get pretty rambunctious over the following days, he lay down on his back and had us get on top. He guided himself into place and then let us slide him inside that first time. After he was in us, he turned us over and took over.

"I don't know how many women he'd ever been with, but he really knew how to take care of us. It felt ok to have him in me to start with, and then he kept doing things, and even though he came, he stayed hard and it was a couple of minutes before I had an orgasm and he pulled out. He immediately reached for Mary and pulled her to him. Just like with me he stripped her nightgown off, and laid it on a hay bale, and then pushed her back onto it. He was on his knees and pulled her panties off and went down on her until he made her cum, and then immediately laid back and pulled her down onto the blanket on top of him and let her slide onto him at her own speed.

"That was our first time, and our first time watching the other do it. After he made sure she'd cum, just like he had with me, I was all hot and really wanted to do it again, but he said to give him a minute. It was not much more than a minute or two, and he turned to me, and pushed me back onto Mary's nightie on the hay bale and did me with his tongue, too. By that time, he was hard again, and he did me for a second time. Afterward he told us we had to go home, as he had to go to bed, and he would not be able to do it again for a while. The following night as soon as Mom and Dad were in bed, we snuck out and we did it again. He was always good for three times and would give us multiple orgasms with his tongue or cock. The second night, Mary got him first and twice, just like I had the first night, and after that we always took turns going first. She would get him twice one night; I'd get him twice the next. He was only there a few weeks, but he fucked us royally almost the whole time."

By the time she finished telling this, with Mary playing with me the whole time, I was again totally hard. "You didn't use any protection?" Mary asked.

"Nothing. I guess we were really lucky that we didn't get anything from him, except maybe Mary getting pregnant."

"And you didn't?"

"No, just lucky. We knew something was up as soon as Mary missed her period a week after he left. We were together so much, our periods always coincided, so when I got mine and she didn't, we were pretty sure. Luckily, she miscarried about 10 weeks after that, but by then we'd been a bit more educated on how to take care of ourselves."

I had not exactly been just lying there while Aunt Tracy was telling us all this. My hands had been roaming all over Mary's breasts, and now she rolled over toward me, her crotch pressed against my leg and I suddenly remembered I hadn't done a thing for her yet. She was rubbing her clit against my leg, and I slid my hand down between her crotch and my leg. She shivered when my finger found her clit and she leaned back up to kiss me. That Aunt Tracy was right there, having just told us about her first time, was totally forgotten as her daughter pushed herself further up my body. She aligned her pussy with my cock, I could feel her wetness coating my rigidity, and when I reached down for my cock she rose that little bit needed to let me in, and then lowered herself onto me.

Initially Mary lay back down on top of me, passionately kissing me, but it was just moments before she rose back up into a cowgirl position. Any thought of sheets and staying under them was long gone, except for my feet under the sheet, we were now totally exposed and on top of the bed. I didn't even look over at Aunt Tracy, even though the darkness wasn't nearly so dark since our eyes had adjusted to the little bit of light in the room. But I knew that if she was watching, she was seeing her totally nude daughter fucking her totally nude nephew.

I was perfectly happy to let Mary work her magic on our bodies. My hands rose to her delectable breasts, her nipples hard beneath my fingers. I reached down with one hand to thumb her clit, eliciting shivers of delight when I did. Having cum from her hand job just a few minutes before, I lasted much longer than I would have otherwise. Mary began to shudder in orgasm, and on the brink of another myself, I began lifting up into her, forcing myself deeper inside her, when I heard something from the other bed. Rolling my head to that side, I saw Aunt Tracy, also on top of the covers. Although still with her pajamas in place, I could see one hand down her bottoms, and another under her top, apparently tweaking a nipple. Her eyes were wide, staring at us, an orgasm causing her body to shudder. I had been on the brink myself, and that was all it took as my cock throbbed inside Mary.

~

"You kids are going to drive me crazy," Aunt Tracy said in the morning after they had gotten up and dressed and were headed down to breakfast, and then giggled. "I think I'd kind of forgotten how hot it is to watch others playing." I had unusually awoken quite a bit earlier and snuck out to find the gym.

"Why? Do you want a turn too? Hey Ricky, want a go with Mom?"

"Mary!" She giggled, "He's my nephew."

"So? He is my cousin and a great fuck too. What do you think Rick, want to make Mom happy?" I did not answer as the elevator stopped at another floor, the door opening, and an older couple joined us. They turned around to face the door, and my mind slipped to that older couple, suddenly trying to estimate just how old they were. If I was 21, Aunt Tracy (who a few years before I would have called "old") was only about 43 or 44, then this couple must have been in perhaps their 60's? 70's? I could not help where my mind went when I looked down at the woman's ass in some pants and, except that I knew she was much older than me, still had a nice ass. I wondered if they still regularly had sex. I shook my head, unable to imagine, not really wanting to imagine. And then I thought about what Mary had asked, and Aunt Tracy had answered. She had not said she didn't want a go with me, just that she was getting horny listening, and after last night I was again sure she had been watching us together.

Six Flags Magic Mountain was all roller coasters and thrill rides, and even though there were many more people Mary's and my age, there were a lot of Aunt Tracy's age also. I don't know what it is about roller coasters that kids of all ages seem to like the thrill. Mary and I did, and although every time we had to convince Aunt Tracy to go with us, she did too. We all three went on most; there were only a couple that one of us did not go. We did them all, hands in the air going over the top, screams and grabbing the rails, twisting upside down while hanging, and then getting into line to do yet another. Apparently, we chose a good day, midweek, as the lines were minimal until late in the day. We spent the day, right up until almost closing, when I told the ladies we needed to leave.

When Aunt Tracy asked if there was any rush, there was still almost an hour to closing, I told them I'd taken time that morning after I'd gotten up before them and gone down to the hotel gym for a while, to stop by the concierge desk and find out about another great restaurant. When I told her we were going to Magic Mountain for the day, she'd suggested we go to The Odyssey for dinner, in nearby Granada Hills. It was a sister restaurant to the Castaway, and had just as phenomenal a view of the San Fernando Valley -- just from a different perspective.

~

I went in to take a shower first when we got back to the hotel. I knew I was hot and sticky after a sweltering day of roller coasters and crowds. The two of them were talking when I came out, wearing just my nylon gym shorts, although whatever they were talking about, I didn't know as they immediately changed the subject and decided that Aunt Tracy would go in next.

Mary was still hot and sticky but that did not keep us from lying on the bed and making out, our first time alone since the previous night. "She liked watching us last night," Mary giggled as my hands found her breasts. Slipping up under her shirt I pushed her bra aside, my fingers finding her nipples.

What she had said the night before popped into my mind. "What do you think she meant when she said she might "have to get me one of those?" I asked. Her hand slid down to my crotch, finding, and rubbing my cock through my pants, before prying up the elastic band and slipping her cool hand around my rapidly growing cock.

"I don't know, maybe a twenty something year old cock that works more than once a night?" She giggled. "She's got the hots for you, you know?"

"And how do you know that?" I whispered, my cock erecting to her caress, my lips nibbling on her ear.

"She told me."

"Oh, she did, did she? My Aunt said she wanted to fuck me, to her daughter?"

"Well, she didn't outright say that she wanted to fuck you, but I know she wouldn't turn it down if she had a chance."

I thought about what she said momentarily before saying, "That would be a bit weird, wouldn't it?"

"How so?"

"For God's sake Mary, she could almost be my mother."

"And I could almost be your sister. And she still likes sex, she just does not get it as much as she used to, and we've certainly had a good time." She giggled. "Who's better, me or your sister?" I ignored her question.

"She told you that?"

"Yeah. I did not know about dad having an affair with Rachel, but last year mom told me that he always gave her a bit more attention when we got back from our annual vacation. When I said, "you mean he gives you a bit more sex?" she laughed and admitted that although she loved him dearly, he wasn't nearly the man he was 25 years ago, and for her, once or twice a week wasn't nearly enough loving."

I thought back to the picture of Uncle Roy in his Marine uniform; trim, buff, and although I do not normally 'rate' men, admittedly not bad looking. I compared that in my mind to the image of him now, knowing he would need to lose at least 50 pounds to get back to his Marine Corp weight; a bit of a paunch, a very thin covering of hair whenever he took off his ubiquitous ball cap. I wondered what it was that Rachel McMartin, (McAndrews? Mc something or other -- I couldn't remember) saw in him. I briefly wondered whether she was married to someone else -- was she cheating on her husband, or just cheating on Aunt Tracy? I remembered her in the barnyard, while I had been ogling Mary and Andrea's butts, and admitting to myself that she wasn't too bad either. Obviously, Uncle Roy must have thought she had a cute butt also, but then again, Aunt Tracy had a pretty nice butt herself. I remembered Aunt Tracy saying she had had a conversation with this Rachel and given her permission to have an affair with her husband.

"You don't think it would be weird for me to have sex with your mother?" I asked again. "That's almost like asking if I want to have sex with my mother."

"Did you ever think about that? Having sex with your mother?"

"Oh, Hell no."

"Even when you were watching at Christmas?"

"No." I did not need to even think about that. "That was like watching a porn movie, it was hot, but it was almost anonymous, just people that I happened to know. I couldn't ever imagine me doing that to her. My God, she's my mother."

"What about my mother? Ever think of doing her?" I started to say no, and then realized that I had. Just before Aunt Tracy had seen me naked with a pudgy, I had indeed been wondering what it would be like to fuck my aunt. My lack of a forthright answer was apparently enough. "You have, haven't you!"

"That's different though, I didn't come from her. That would just be wrong."

"Why? Animals do it all the time."

"What?" I questioned, knowing virtually nothing about animal husbandry.

"Animals. Dogs, Pigs, Horses. If they're kept together, a stallion will run off the younger one, but if the offspring are kept in the same pen as the mother and she goes into heat, the male will mate with the mother. If they are kept with the mares, even if they're brother and sister, they'll fuck each other, especially the stallion. If they're in the same pen as their daughter, when she goes into heat, he'll do her without question. If dogs are all kept together, and there is no older male to run them off, they will also fuck. It's all about sex, not who they're related too." I didn't say anything for a moment, thinking about what she was saying, when she continued. "And what about you and Andrea? Fucking your sister?"

"But that's just sex. We were both horny and..." I did not continue the verbal thought, my mind contemplating what Mary was telling me, and the reality that I had indeed been bedding my sister. Not all the time, just when we were both horny, just when we were both unattached to anyone else, particularly when she was horny, when she was "in heat." And it was just... sex. Hot, unadulterated, steamy, satisfying, incestuous sex. And she I really was a direct blood relation to, whereas Mary and Aunt Tracy were at least a step removed.

"Your turn," Aunt Tracy said as the bathroom door opened. I glanced up and Aunt Tracy was again wrapped in a towel, just as she had been the two previous nights, dirty clothes in hand. I realized she really could have taken clothes in with her, but three times now she had gone in without, and came back barely covered with a towel. Mary squeezed my cock and pulled her hand from my pants, the elastic snapping them back in place although almost catching my cock. When I looked back at Aunt Tracy, she was not looking at us, whether she'd seen Mary's hand in my pants or not, I didn't know. Mary just walked to the bath; I did not even think about that she didn't take her pajamas with her either. I followed her to the bathroom door with my eyes before I looked back.

Aunt Tracy was near the end of the bed, the towel wrapped around her, just like the previous days, and it was barely enough to cover her. If she had pulled it higher, her breasts would have been mostly covered but I knew her pussy and bottom would be totally exposed. If she had pulled it lower, I know her boobs would have popped out. As it was, standing upright, her pussy and ass were covered, but the majority of her breasts were bare. Her nipples had not been visible when she'd walked by, but I suspected they were just barely covered. Although I had been a bit oblivious until now, with all that Mary had told me over the last few minutes, I suddenly understood what was happening, that Aunt Tracy had been showing off, making herself as sexy and alluring without actually just throwing herself out there. I stood up off the bed and, as I stepped towards her, she must have heard me. Just like the prior day, she had bent to put her dirty clothes into the bag in the closet, her bottom peeking out beneath the edge as she bent forward. Now she turned and found me stepping up to her. "What?" She said, instantly a touch of fear in her eyes, changing even as I moved towards her into lust. I had not judged wrong.

I stepped up to her, well within her personal space, but said nothing for the moment. "I think," I said, reaching up with one hand to the overlap of the towel, "that you've been teasing me." Her hand rose to the towel, but made no attempt to really stop me as I fingered the overlap, working it loose. When it pulled away, without the pressure of the tuck, the entire towel slipped and I just let it fall to the floor leaving my Aunt nude and, for the first time, facing me. I did not move any closer, just let my eyes caress up and down her body, purposely leering at my now naked Aunt.