All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 14'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fully cuckolded now. No way out .leave them and go to vegas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just playing with her? Give her a good hiding so that she looks like a panda beer and takes a week before she can open her eyes again and leave for a holiday before Kat gets back. He's a puppet now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John is rich, has access to many hot women. Why would he be in a relationship with these two low lifes? What is there to base any relationship on? He receives no honesty or respect from these women. John can get sex and partying from anywhere.

This story has degraded at this point, this is where I jump off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly their relationship can only work if John becomes a totally abusive, woman-hating jerk. How is love possible in such a situation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am very curious to see what will happen when John and Kat come face to face, again. He either gives in to being the stupid cuckold from here on out, a patsy who gives sheltering emotional support to two women who constantly crave being dominated and mistreated by other men, or he dumps them, or he manages to totally transform himself into a duplicate of Tommy. Neither Jess nor Kat are going to change. If I were John, I would just leave for a few days to think, and to make some decisions. What a great story! I really look forward to the coming chapters.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Yes You Did It Again — Another Excitement and Thrill Packed Chapter

Love this exciting roller coaster ride that is the life of these three. Great story telling and you do a outstanding job of keeping the entertainment and sexual tension at a top shelf level. Maybe Tommy can send back or deliver some nasty ass videos back to Jess and John or send them home with abused Kat when she finally shows up. I bet it has been a very nasty, filthy and vile adventure for Tommy and John. Love looking forward to the next chapter and what it will reveal. I hope there are tons more chapters to this book as your fans love this out of control spiraling ride to Hell. You have such a fun train wreck of a story going and so many streets, alleys and gutters you can still take these three down. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John’s only realistic option from here on out is to accept that he is a sort of roommate/friend with benefits, while the girls keep on whoring and spending their free time with their domineering lovers. Sex is his reward for being a good boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always interesting when some fan is 78 segments into a crazy sex and drug story with outrageous behavior, and in one segment they are suddenly out the door as it is not for them. Interesting? Of course the girls lied to John, they had to because as a famous movies said ==You Cannot Handle The Truth! == And that is true with John as he wants to lead the hedonism lifestyle, but only as he see it should go. The girls knew that John really only wanted to hear and see what he wants. So they both lied. It is part of the story and the part that makes this a great story. The name is Highway to Hell so it should be about hellish shit. I think the lying part makes the dark side of this story. So let the dark side go on. Full speed ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are starting to make John a cuckold with this Tommy thing and it’s hurting the story. He needs to take back control.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Great comments, everyone! I know it's a tough thing to see what's happening to characters we all care about, but there's no reward if there aren't lows to go with the highs. This type of thing is full of emotion, and it probably will take twists and turns no one expects. But hang in there! It just might seem like you're the Griswolds driving to get their Christmas tree!

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

John has been nothing but supportive and taken care of these two women and all they have done is lie and cheat on him, it's time for John to move on and find a real women who will be supportive and honest, Rita would be nice. I liked Kat from the very beginning but am disappointed in the direction she has taken hopefully she will reverse that, Jess I just never cared for. I do hope that John does to Kat what he did to Jess, she deserves that for her behavior. I will read the next one or two chapters but if it continues on the same lines I also will be moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just reread this chapter. The relationship between Jess and John is deep and complicated. And there is a lot of actual love holding them together. The same is probably true of John and Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John is being cucked by Jess. Her personality is one of control. All John needs to do is kick them in the ass and tell both her and Kat that there are limits to his patience. I for one enjoy the path they are taking to becoming whores and I think they should be allowed to be what they are...but the mistake he is making is that he is allowing Jess to run HIS business. These girls are running around like loose cannons on the deck of a pitching ship destroying everything in their path. They are doing this because they think they are self-sufficient. They have everything they want and suffer no consequences. He needs to become their pimp and give then a NEED. They NEED to be controlled. They are addicts now. Find their needle marks. Take all the drugs into his possession and make them crawl to him to get anything. Empty the supply safes. Cut them off from their suppliers and take over that role. Cancel all the customers on their list. Make them sweat and reward them when they come to him. Its like the Marines. Break them first and then mold them into the whores they want to be, but under proper guidance. First make them crawl, and act like they are expected to act, and then shoot them up as their reward. They will thank him for the control and be dedicated to him for ordering their lives. HOT! HOT! HOT!

A_K_3bxTmA_K_3bxTmover 2 years ago

The author has created an intense pivotal moment in this compelling story. Where can things go from here? How can John have any power or say? Can love actually continue when both women are determined to give their bodies, will, time, and hearts to other men, while pretending it’s just sex? We readers are eagerly awaiting answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only question is will John step up and take control or will he be fully cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel as though I am literally sitting in the living room of their house, waiting for the front door to open and for Kat to walk (or be carried) in! Anxiety producing!

Demented917Demented9178 months ago

If it was me, I would have left them. Pulled the money away and let them try it on their own for awhile instead of a hate fuck…..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mind games from Jess, what a surprise. A conspiracy of betrayal what a surprise. I would have kicked them to the curb and never look back! Much more fish in the sea, far less drama in any event!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't think I would have fucked her, but if I did I would have been much more brutal about it. After that the first thing I would do is make a few calls so that people can come over and throw all their stuff on the street, perhaps have it dropped at the Hooker House. Clearly he is not what they want, a guy with any self-esteem would have!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB3 months ago

Send both women to the kerb and find replacements

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
376 Followers
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...