All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 16'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
A_K_3bxTmA_K_3bxTmover 2 years ago

10 stars! This chapter is super hot, with sexy surprises at every turn! Thank you for taking the time and creativity to write this, and for posting this and chapter 15 early. I love these three characters!

A_K_3bxTmA_K_3bxTmover 2 years ago

I love the way their sense of themselves, and their unlikely relationships with one another are growing stronger and more honest through every distraction. They are coming together in such a beautiful, surprising, and incredibly sexy way! And, just maybe, a totally new level of understanding and of trust is there between the three of them, Masterful writing! And magical!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With everything that happened in the past two chapters Jess stiff fucked around and lied this very morning. John is like ok, no problem. Really?

Kat is a street walker and they don’t send her to be tested? STD will be good for business.

John needs to get real and dump them fast. So deceitful, disrespectful, dishonest manipulative.

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

It's nice to see John taking control, by doing so it's strengthened their relationship and love for each other. I'm sure they will be many highs and lows to come but together they should be able to conquer them. I wish I could give you more then 5 stars. Thank you for sharing this incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is this punishment when the girls get what they want and need? It’s like a kid who steels candy and as a punishment he receives a chocolate bar. The girls receive cocks and drugs, bad girls don’t do it again. I really wish they got a lot worse punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think John is weak. I for one wouldn't punish them so easily...I'm a lot disappointed at his lack of determination to straighten this out. In my opinion, in the real world, this makes his look like a wimpy cuck...then again, maybe he is...I fave to say I get negative vibes from this...

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Love all the conversation this has been generating! Hang on, my friends! It will all become clear in the fullness of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Considering that Kat and Jess really love being slapped around, whipped, spanked, humiliated, and made to endure physical pain; and given that they are impulsive addicts to drugs and sexual thrills, wherever they may lead, John has a very modest amount of control. One snort of coke can lead them into big, big trouble.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
5 Stars of Fun

Good story advancement and fun entertainment to see what theses three get into next. Enjoyable ride to hell. Kick it on up and push the despicable activities. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Chapter thanks for your time to write it. Now I have to decide is it more fun to read your great story or read and laugh my butt off now that all the lame BTB folks have found your story. They are a strange group that try to force their will on all the great writers on this site. Sad part is they can never be pleased as they only want to see a story where cheating woman are destroyed and the man sent to cuckold hell. So sad. Keep up the story as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the turn. Well done……for now. 😂

A_K_3bxTmA_K_3bxTmover 2 years ago

I try to imagine Kat and Jess contentedly sharing a joint and nursing their babies (fathered by John), living good lives, happy with John and an occasional orgy. Unfortunately, there is no way! I adore this story, though, through every twist and turn, line of cocaine, threat and resolution!

A_K_3bxTmA_K_3bxTmover 2 years ago

I really look forward to the coming chapters!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

So Tommy is history eh? I don’t believe that for one moment. I also don’t believe that either Jess or Kat have told John the whole truth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...