Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For real," Kat said. "I really scared myself. I swear to god, Jess, I'm almost positive he gave me heroin. I felt so sick afterward. It burned way differently when I snorted it. And the high was way different."

"I can't even tell you how unsafe and uncool that is," Jess said. "When Jonathan Summers wanted me to do GHB -- I told you about that, right? -- it was all spelled out very clearly."

"Wait, you let Jonathan use GHB on you?" Kat said, surprised.

"Oh my god!" Jess exclaimed. "Yeah! And he had four guys run a train on me. I didn't remember anything at all about it, but John had me make an audio recording."

"That's so hot," Kat said. I heard one of them snort a line.

"It was sexy because John and I listened to it together," Jess said. "But I felt cheated because I would bang four guys at once any day. It sucked not to remember it because of the drugs."

"You are such a fucking slut," Kat said. Another telltale inhale.

"I really want a gangbang for my birthday," Jess said.

"Girl, I will make that happen," Kat said. "I'll be your fluffer. How many guys would you want?"

"Like six to eight?" Jess said.

"That would be so incredible, especially if you were tied to the bed," Kat said. "That makes me so wet to think about."

"But focus!" Jess said. "We have to focus!"

"Right, right," Kat said.

"I liked those guys tonight," Jess said.

"Super polite," Kat said. "They're good if you want to be treated like a princess, which is always good!"

"John hasn't ever really introduced me to friends before," Jess said.

"Me either," Kat agreed. "It felt kind of special."

"So down to business," Jess said, "what are we going to do for John? What's good enough for him?"

"He's always planning for us," Kat said. "I was thinking we plan a trip, down to every detail, and fill it with surprises for him. How many times has he done it for us?"

"So many," Jess said in agreement. "What would be the most special?"

"Vegas," Kat said without hesitation. "He loves it. It's his favorite place, and, the whole Nicole thing last week notwithstanding, he stayed away from it for a while because of how I felt about her."

"The three of us have never been to Vegas together," Jess said. "That's kind of hard to believe."

"Vegas is John's crazy place," Kat said. "What if we came up with a trip so fucking wild that it blew his mind?"

"I bet we could plan something that would blow away any Vegas experience he's ever had," Jess said.

"That's a tall order, sweetie," Kat said.

"Tell me you disagree," Jess said and added confidently. "We can do it."

"No way I disagree," Kat said. "You and I can get anything done. And who's more wild than us?"

"That's the spirit," Jess said. "Fuck. I'm so wet just thinking about it."

"Do you want me to return the favor and eat you out?" Kat said.

"That would be amazing," Jess said with a sigh. "I love your tongue."

"You are so hot, you've totally made me full-on bi," Kat said with a laugh.

I heard the initial smacks of kissing. I was tempted to walk in and satisfy my hardening cock but decided against it. This was their night. I would content myself with the stolen moment of intimacy I had stumbled into. After all the drama and trauma of the past few days, I was content to just go back to bed and dream about what they might have in store for me.

As I tiptoed back to the bed and drifted off once more, I reminded myself that the full commitment to hedonism we had made inevitably would lead to ups and downs. If we had really made it past Tommy, we were going to hit some unbelievable highs. I heard Jess's orgasmic moans in the background, but it felt really good to be optimistic again.

12