All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 28'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OHHH, Nice!!! This is flowing darkly just like the letters it's composed from. Kat kidnapped, hopefully for Mexican Whore training, (maybe by Jess) and her introduction to regular Heroin! I think total degradation is coming, and how better to play it in a Mexican cantina on Heroin and a crack-pipe. I think that Jess might feel she warrants a NEED that the drugs and experience will give her. Jess needs a limitless slut for her business and Kat is nominated? Her Mexican benefactors pierce her, add tats and maybe a quick boob job. From traffic girl to trafficked....priceless!! 5 Stars!! Sorry for the rambling...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had been thinking lately that a kidnapping or brief disappearance might be in order!

Hot chapter, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Instead of going ahead with more chapters maybe consider doing a serial? These plot lines can just grow indefinitely, new characters, new bordello, bikers, getting busted, std scare, travels to Thailand, pregnancy, (not knowing who the father is). This could just go on for years like General hospital.

For this chapter the girls seem to be hiding stuff already. No mention by Jess of the offer of being a secret side piece, hiding heroin. I knew the Vegas lesson wouldn’t hold. How can John stop himself from checking the party tapes? After the shockers he saw in his little preview why isn’t he even concerned enough to see more? I’m considering he doesn’t care so much anymore. Rita is relatively drama free.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
This Is A Roller Coaster To Purgatory — Outstanding 5 Stars

OUTSTANDING. This has gone from a Highway to a full on Roller Coaster of Debauchery. Love that you are taking your readers on a thrilling ride from good to bad, from cuddling to dark despicable and raunchy adventures. Each new chapters takes the fans to a new place that these crazy sex nuts seem to get into. With this

Sluttish and wanton crew we can be taken anywhere and anytime to just even more excitement. Looking forward to many more chapters of disgusting behavior and then moments of love and caring………..then a shit storm into another abyss. Yes it is better then a internet streaming series. So thanks for you efforts to entertain us. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG. That is an sudden turn of events. Kat could be well on her way to being used as a local Puta. That is what happens when kids do not say no to narcotics. HeHe. Yes I think she is in for a bumpy ride of being used as a sexual and abused piñata. Love the dark look into what can happen to a drug induced bimbo and how she can be quickly used over a short period of time. Oh the nasty things both the locals and the gringos can pay to do to her body and on to her body. Yes she may become a totally over the railing sex toy only to be used and control by alpha males and females for their total sexual release all the while she is loves being a cum addicted filth bimbo hole or should we sat holes. HaHa. She will so want to be used by huge cocks. Looks like the team and John may need to buy her back for the locals after they have turned into a used sexual vehicle. Safe to say she will be on the shoulder broken down like the ones she reported on in her traffic reports. She will be the one that needs to be washed, repaired and rebuilt before being put back out for ride sharing. So a great chapter. LOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given the inherently unsustainable nature of their relationship, it is a miracle that the trio has lasted this long. The newest plot twist should prove interesting, indeed. Will Kat be the same when it is over? Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some fun souvenirs from Mexico. Kat gets a nice Mexican gang tattoo right above her used and ruin cream and spicy meat filled taco. I tattoo on her gaping ass the says -- Jess's Bottom Bitch. A very degrading body piecing with some nasty Puta slang to show her time as a cum whore. And then once returned to the USA she can now be rented out to Tommy by Jess so he can further degrade, humiliate, demean, and do the nasty things he did not get to the first. So that would be a fun to promote her little vacation south of the border.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is an intimate thrill to this story, regardless of what is going on in a particular scene, that makes as addictive as first rate marijuana. please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...