All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 39'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

Great chapter glad to see things are changing and what is Jess going to do without Kat. Rita is such a special women, I'm not sure John deserves to be in the same room as her. 5 stars can't wait to see where we go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a story! Kat has finally had enough wildness and John can move on to Crystal. As the last chapter revealed, she is not the innocent we all imagined! She is an Adderall freak so cocaine is a natural replacement. She just needs a path to degrade herself on. Bring on the next Kitty Kat, thump those bibles, baby!! 5 stars!! I have to thank you for all the entertainment you provide for all of us lame ducks!!!! I wish I had such an imagination.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing this chapter must have been a serious challenge, but you pulled it off really nicely! And the ending is perfect. Five stars!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Excellent

Excellent chapter. Will be interesting to see what is ahead for this group.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Bye Week?

WAIT. In reading a second time I read that a Bye is coming for the team. Could this mean that Kat is going to be taken away with some of the football players as a bye TREAT all with the help of Jess. Questions questions. Maybe. Could be a rough degrading week for our little Kitty Kat. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jess is a controlling bitch and has sold out Kat. All for money. Look she tells Kat we will talk later tonight about something. But what. David Johnson is even more of a controlling alpha player then normal. He is up to something. Maybe a several days long breeding party knowing he can keep her away from the Plan B. He wants to her full of baby making batter and nonway to stop it from taking. Rita is there for support. Why. John is suspicious of David. After the gag bang there is no one around. All players other whores. Why do they all know they will get a shot later in the week. Some fun to cum here. Can you say used up and ruined and abused holes. Fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t think I understand what’s happened or what’s wrong with Kat. Kat has said that she fantasized about this gangbang and she’s looking forward to it. It should be all she wants, big dicked football players, lots of sex and attention. Kat also said that when she does heroin she becomes a dirty freaky slut. So why does she suddenly feel so bad about what she’s doing? Why the sudden change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John both can and cannot trust Jess, Kat, and Rita. That fact keeps him guessing and on an emotional roller coaster. I am looking forward to every twist of the plot. (That heroin scene early in the chapter was really hard to read, by the way. I had to stop reading and think about the dilemma John found himself in; only when I was braced to deal with what was coming could I go back to reading. That is excellent story-telling when the main characters come to mean a lot to the reader.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kat is doing something wise here. And I'm not sure when it was, but what John said was also very wise. No matter how crazy you are, you have to set your own satisfaction limit. Otherwise, you have to do crazier and crazier things to be satisfied. I have a friend who had to crash his car into a road divider just to feel alive again. Slitting the arm is the first step. And when it comes down to it, I'm not sure if this story can be continued in Lit or if it has to move due to some conditions. Hell, this site even has limits.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Several things, Jess & Kat are both toxic manipulative bitches! Of course Jess is the worst of them by forcing Kat to be degraded as much as possible because how lucrative it is and Kat for forcing John to take heroïn. What kind of love/live/business/relationship is this, there are no other words for except to say it's revolting and toxic. Also if the players don't like that Kat will no longer be available then they probably want compensation especially David, Kat should pay whatever is necessary from her own divorce settlement. I also don't understand several other things why does John always needs to clean his women when they have been with clients, it's the most ridiculous part of this entire story chain and trust me that is saying something. They need to take care of it themselves. I also find Rita's claims ambiguous, she wanted to be with Bryce but also wanted to be there because John needed it. Why is John such a pussy that he needs to be at the football parties because Jess & Kat simply ask him too. Let them literally go fuck themselves and he can have his fun in is his home with Rita or whoever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...