All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 40'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

Great chapter, glad Kat is getting away for awhile she needs a break. 5 stars as usual, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is humming along quite nicely! Thank you for this exquisite gift to your readers. A definite 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A peaceful chapter. One that allowed everyone to catch their breath. So now that we have our breaths again time to party. So fire up the kettle and let’s get cooking. Thanks for your great writing.

drdoom39drdoom39over 2 years ago

Nice, relaxed and still sexy chapter.

Thanks for getting Kat's nips pierced, so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why didn’t Kay say she was going away? When was she going to say? A couple hours before the flight is strange. She going to her new boyfriend the movie star, not coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gratis charter again! Maybe David wil join Kat in LA? I think it's time for John to taken a look at the videos from the dungeon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kat is moving away; Rita is moving in. What is Jess really up to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t shake the feeling that Kat is failing to mention some very important information to John. The coming few chapters should prove enlightening. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When we gonna watch the dungeon video? We want dungeon...clap...clap...clap.clap.clap...We want dungeon...clap...clap...clap.clap.clap...We want dungeon...clap...clap...clap.clap.clap...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

John as always is the clueless idiot! In any event since he has some spare time he should really take advantage and have a total fuckfest while he's free. Of course that's never going to happen!!! I have never read about a guy who is so conflicted, doesn't man up, doesn't do his homework/research, especially since he's retired! What's even more unbelievable is that his low IQ has made him so much money, a truly unique precedent in the history of mankind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...