All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 08'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful chapter with fun sexual events five stars. If sadly Rita is never going to get another dudes cock again please put her in a serious femdom relationship so she can be turned into a cunt sucking cum dump for abuse by superior bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way back, near the beginning of this series, it was said the sometimes Jess gives sex for drugs. There is a particular dealer she uses all the time so Jess gives a little to get some extra. Kat had expressed some interest in meeting with the guy, but nothing more was ever said about it. I think it would be an awesome idea to explore this idea in detail. The dealer makes a drop off to the house and the girls get with him in a party. Maybe he could bring some gang members over for a party. Lots of new drugs to tryout. Kat gets so wasted they give her a gang tattoo and make her their property.

I mean so many drugs they haven’t even tried out yet. With the amount of coke that being done there has to be some consequences. Not even an od?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When does Infinity porno productions start? I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. Rita can do a Bukkake. 50 guys can cum in glasses and on her. Rita can suck them clean while rubbing the cum into her pussy, then drink the glasses down clean.

Jess can do a huge cock gang bang. Kat can do a big cock threesome while being treated like a rag doll slut. Juliet can do a movie while wearing a mask. The porno actors are all doing drugs, especially meth. Kat and Rita can star in the weather girl series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing as always. I love new chapters direction and ongoing development of John’s relationship with Juliet. It’s more than Hollywood love to her. Really really happy Katie came back.. her scenes have always be total fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This shit is hot ass fuck and hope Kat does even more. Nasty and wild fucking party. Give it five stars as these sluts are nasty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The girls need to amp it up. They're not getting high enough. Someone needs to introduce them to crack so they can step solidly into the new era!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter is really, really good! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES