Tragedy and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I am married and have four children," he said. I looked at him and said, "What, are you kidding me? I cannot go out with a married man!"

He started laughing and said that he was joking. I swatted his arm. He went on to say that he was single and had never been married. He had graduated from college and started working as an agent for a sports management company. He later formed his own company and represented NFL and NBA athletes. He said that he was always looking for good attorneys who specialized in contract law.

I told him, "You cannot afford me!" He looked at me and laughed.

We arrived at symphony hall, and he used the valet to park the car. The guy who opened the door for me was black. I slid out of the seat and noticed him sneak a look at my legs. He walked over to Kyle to get his keys and give him a parking slip. Kyle handed him his keys and the guy looked at me and then back to Kyle and said, "Mighty fine."

I felt my face flush. Kyle walked over and took my hand as we walked into the hall. Kyle said the tickets were at the box office. I waited in the central lobby while he went and got them. Kyle came back with the tickets and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I told him a glass of wine might be good for me. He came back with an oaky chardonnay that I really enjoyed. We sat down for a few minutes and finished our drinks. I got up my nerve and asked Kyle what the valet driver meant by "mighty fine".

Kyle looked at me and said, "You don't get it do you? You are beautiful. Any man would be lucky to be with you, but for me to be with you, a black man living in the South, is even more special. He was telling me in his own way that I was a lucky man."

I felt myself blush again. "Do you really mean that?" I asked. "It has been a long time since anyone has told me anything like that."

"Of course I do," he answered. "I feel like I have a lovely, blonde trophy at my side. And what no one knows is you could probably kick my ass on the tennis courts!"

"Oh yeah?" I asked, "You and I both know there is no doubt I could kick your ass!" We both laughed.

We went into the hall. We had great seats in the middle of the orchestra level on the main floor. They played a Mozart symphony and then brought out the full orchestra for a Bernstein symphony that had a piano solo. I loved it! I thought to myself, "Who is this guy that enjoys classical music and is so sweet to me?"

We left the hall, and Kyle was talking about the Bernstein Symphony. "I love the way he uses rhythms and the way he makes it sound jazzy," he said.

I looked at him admiringly and thought, "He is amazing." We walked to the front to get the car. Kyle handed the slip to the valet, the same guy who parked us, and he ran to get the car. When he came back, he opened the door for me. I looked at him and said, "I think I am the lucky one." He beamed at me and said, "Yes ma'am!"

Kyle drove us over to a nice restaurant near symphony hall. I had another glass of wine, and he had a martini. The concert being a Sunday matinee had started at 3:00 pm, so it was still fairly early. We sat outside and enjoyed the wonderful weather as we ate and drank.

The meal was delicious, and he had me laughing. He told me about the first time he tried to play tennis and could not hit the ball. "Well, you have certainly improved," I told him.

"Yeah, we are a pretty good team," he said. He reached over and held my hand. He smiled that big smile and looked down my body and then back up to my eyes. "Yes, there is no doubt. We are a good team."

Kyle paid for dinner, and we left. It was getting a little chilly, so he put his arm around me as we walked. We drove back to my apartment, and I asked him if he wanted to come up.

"That would be great," he said, "But I can only stay for a while." He took my hand and led me to the elevator. There was an older lady who got on the elevator with the two of us. She looked at me and then at Kyle. When the door opened for her floor, she looked at me with a smile and said, "I hope you have a good evening."

The door closed, and I looked at Kyle. "What do you suppose she was thinking?" I asked. He stepped closer to me and pressed his body against mine and said, "I think she thinks we are about to have some hanky-panky!" I blushed again.

The door to the elevator opened, and we walked to my apartment. I offered Kyle a drink. He said, "Coke for me. I have to drive back."

Kyle sat on my couch, and I told him, "I'll get that for you." I poured his drink and poured me a sparkling water. I walked our drinks over and handed his to him. I pulled my heels off and sat on the couch beside him. I pulled my feet underneath me.

"Cheers," he said. We clinked our glasses together and took a sip.

I told him, "I am really impressed with you Kyle. You seem to be a renaissance man. You are a very good athlete, own your own business, and know about classical music. There is more to you than meets the eye."

"What?" he asked. "Do you think I am just another jock with a pretty face?" We both started laughing. He moved closer and put his arm around me. It felt good being beside him. I rested my hand on his leg and asked him why he had never married. I said, "I know women must be throwing themselves at you."

"Yes," he smiled. "It is a huge problem. I always have to beat the women away."

"Well I can certainly understand that," I grinned.

"The truth," he said, "is I have had a few relationships that could have gotten serious, but I was just so busy with my company and did not feel that I had found the right person." He looked at me with that ever-present smile and said, "But who knows, maybe someday."

He asked, "You told me about your husband, and I know that it has been nearly two years since the accident. Why do you still wear your wedding band?"

I told him that was a fair question. "I just did not think I could take it off. I will admit that it has created a little confusion lately, so I may have to reconsider it."

"Well, I think I understand, but in your own time, I think you will need to move forward with your life," he said. We talked for a few minutes before he said he had to go. I got up and walked him to the door. He turned around to say good bye and then leaned down to kiss me. I put my hands on his shoulders as we kissed. I felt myself trembling, and I think he could feel it too.

He looked down at me as he pulled his lips away and said; "I know this must be difficult for you, and I do not want to rush anything." I felt my eyes begin to sting. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closely. I could feel his strength as I held him.

"Kyle," I stammered, "I haven't kissed a man since the accident. Would you kiss me again?" He held me tightly and kissed me again. My arms went around his neck as he did. This kiss was intense. I opened my mouth to taste his lips, and his tongue slipped inside mine. I literally felt my knees get weak.

My heart was pounding, and I moaned as he held me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I cannot wait to see you again," he said. He turned and walked away as I said, "Bye Kyle."

Passion

I thought about what Kyle had said about my wedding band. I crawled into bed that night and held a pillow in my arms as I tried to sleep. I got up the next morning and did my usual run. I called my office and told them I would be a few minutes late.

I drove to a nearby jeweler and found a beautiful gold necklace that looked substantial. I took my wedding band off and put it through the necklace and then put it around my neck. I called my mother that night and talked for a long time. She picked up on how upbeat and happy I was. She asked me what was going on with me. I told her that I had taken my wedding band off and put it on a necklace. There was a long pause and then she said, "I know that was difficult, but I am so happy you are looking ahead."

She asked me if I had met someone special. "Well, I am not really sure mom. I have met a very nice man, but it is nothing serious yet. I promise I will tell you." I wondered what she would think if I told her that he was black. She said, "I love you Amelia."

"I love you mom," I said back to her. I got a text from Kyle that night asking what I was doing. I was glad that he had contacted me. I am a little old school about calling a guy after a date. A date, it sunk in that I had been on a date.

I texted him back that I was about to go to bed. He asked if he could call. "Sure," I texted him. My phone rang. Kyle and I talked for about 30 minutes. I asked him if he was going to be at practice Wednesday. He said, "If you are going to be there, I will be there."

I got up and did my early run. My wedding ring bounced around my neck while I ran. It felt good knowing I had it close to my heart. I took my shower and went to the office. Mary came over later in the day and asked how I was doing. I thanked her for having me over on Saturday night. I told her, "You have no idea how much I loved seeing you and Fontaine together. It reminded me how love is supposed to be."

She smiled and told me that he was an amazing man. She looked down and saw that my wedding band was missing. She gave me a surprised look and asked, "Well, what is going on here?" I blushed (damn, I do that a lot).

I told her that I had decided that it was time for me to move forward with my life. I pulled the necklace out from under my suit jacket and showed her the ring. She started getting misty-eyed and said, "I am so happy for you."

I told her that she had a lot to do with my decision in ways that she did not know. "What do you mean?" she asked. I told her that seeing the two of them gave me courage to go out of my comfort zone and to try something new. She asked, "Have you met someone? You seem pretty happy."

I answered, "Well, kind of. There is nothing serious yet, but I went on a date, and it went really well. He is very kind and understanding. He knows about my first marriage and isn't pushing me at all. I kissed him Sunday night and it was my first kiss since the accident."

"How did I give you courage to do that? Is there more?" she asked.

"Yes there is, but I am not sure how to tell you," I answered.

She looked at me with a smile. "Is this Kyle, the black guy?" she asked. "Yes," I answered

She beamed at me and said, "Amelia, you are in for a treat in ways you cannot imagine!" I looked at her, and my face must have been crimson. "Just wait and see," she added with a wry smile. "If you two get serious, your world is going to be rocked!"

Wednesday could not get here quickly enough. I got to the tennis center to see Kyle talking to the other players. Sue came over and congratulated us on our victory. She asked us, "Do you two want to play together again, or do you think we should split you up and see what happens?"

Before I could answer, Kyle said, "I think we make a good team. We complement each other, and I would like to keep playing with her." Sue looked at me. "I think he is right," I added.

Sue said, "Okay then, you two practice together. I would like you to play the four-line on Saturday if you are available." We both said that would be fine. We practiced against the number three-line that evening. I was feeling stronger than ever. I was popping my serve, hitting great groundstrokes, and volleying well. I was in a zone. It was a great practice.

We thanked the other team for a good practice and got ready to leave. We both pulled off our sweaty shirts and changed into a dry one. Kyle looked over and said, "I think that may be my favorite part of practice." I just smiled at him as I stole a glance of his muscular chest. Kyle asked if I had time to grab a quick bite. Some of the other players were going over to a bar nearby. I told him that sounded fun. He asked if I would want to ride with him.

I threw my stuff in my car and got into his Escalade. He pulled the car out of the parking area and said; "I noticed you're not wearing your wedding band tonight."

I looked at him and said, "I thought a lot about what you said. Maybe it is time for me to start moving forward with my life." I pulled the necklace out and showed him the ring.

He looked at me and said, "I am proud of you." He reached over and held my hand while he drove. We got to the bar and went to the table where the rest of the team was sitting. Sue said, "You guys were really beating that ball tonight." I told her that we had a good practice and was looking forward to the Saturday match. We stayed about an hour and then left.

As soon as we got into his car, he leaned over and kissed me. "I have been wanting to kiss you ever since I saw you today. Do you have any idea how hard it is to play tennis while thinking about kissing you?" he asked.

"Well, you did a pretty good job at practice," I giggled. He started his car and reached over to hold my hand as he drove. I looked at his large hand wrapped around mine. His hands dwarfed mine. I took his hand and wrapped both of my hands around it. I pulled his hand up to my face and kissed it. We got back to the courts, and he pulled his car beside mine. He asked me if I had plans for the weekend. "We have the match Saturday morning. What do you have in mind?" I asked him.

"I thought we might go out after the tennis match and do something fun. Do you like to dance?" he asked.

"I haven't been dancing in ages," I answered.

He said, "I know a club we could go to after dinner. I think you would have a good time. I have some friends who are going to meet me there and I would like to introduce them to you."

I told him that would be fun. He said he would give me the details after the tennis match. He got out and opened the door for me. I slid out of his car and started towards mine. He opened my door for me and leaned down to kiss me.

I moved towards him and kissed him. He held my face, and I held his hands. We kissed like two high school kids who had no cares about anything. He pressed against me, and I pressed my chest into his. He reached down and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My arms went around his neck, and I sucked his tongue into my mouth. I could feel him becoming aroused, and I pressed against his growing hardness. It felt good.

I could feel his cock pushing into my stomach. I moved and rubbed my body against it. He moaned. A moan started somewhere deep in my stomach that eventually escaped through my lips. His hands started sliding down from my waist. We were both breathing hard. I felt a tingling between my legs that I had almost forgotten existed. I wanted him. His hands moved down my waist and landed on my bubble butt. He gave a squeeze and pulled me against his cock. I moaned again. Things were getting very heated when suddenly we heard a car coming and stepped apart.

I stood there with my mouth open still tasting his sweet kiss. "I guess we need to be going," I said. I could feel a knot in my stomach.

"I guess so," he answered. I looked down and saw a huge bulge in his shorts. I looked back up and smiled. I had trouble getting into my car. I fastened my seatbelt, and he leaned in and kissed me one more time. "I'll see you Saturday," he said.

I smiled and said, "I'll be there."

I got back to my apartment and pulled off my clothes. I decided I had earned a Jacuzzi bath. Since I had been in the apartment, I had yet to use the Jacuzzi. I turned on the hot water and added some rose-scented oil to the liquid soap. I slid into the tub and turned on the jets. I thought, "This is heavenly. Why haven't I done this before?"

I laid my head back and let the jets do their magic. I looked down at the soapy water and could see my breasts floating on top. My pink nipples were like little islands rising out of a soapy ocean. I reached and began to tease one nipple with my fingers. I closed my eyes and imagined Kyle touching me and kissing my breasts.

My other hand slid down my stomach and began exploring between my legs. My lips were swollen and begging for attention. I had not had these feelings in such a long time. I soaked in the tub and gently touched myself until the timer cut off the jets. I got out and dried off with a fluffy towel and rubbed a cherry blossom body lotion that I had gotten at Bath and Body Works over my body. When I rubbed the lotion on my breasts, they almost ached. All I could think of was Kyle's kisses and his hands on my body

I pulled on a sleep shirt and climbed into bed. I reached over and turned off the light and tried to go to sleep. I tossed and turned for a few minutes while I relived the moment standing by the car. I could still feel his hardness pressed against my stomach.

My left hand moved up and started kneading and playing with my breasts. I opened my mouth and began to breathe faster. I squeezed my eyes shut and thought of Kyle being beside me in bed, his hard cock in my hand. I thought to myself, "What does it look like? How does it taste?"

My right hand traced down my body and found its way between my legs. I was wet and swollen. I ran a finger between my slick lips and slowly slid it inside me. My stomach was tight as I began to move one finger and then two in and out of my wet pussy. I moaned. Knowing what I needed and what I liked, I rolled over onto my stomach and pulled my knees up underneath me. My bottom was up in the air and my face was buried in my pillow.

My left hand squeezed and played with my hanging breasts while I rubbed my right hand against my swollen pussy. My wedding ring hung off my neck and was beside my face.

I was alternately sliding my fingers in and out and rubbing my swollen button. I thought about what Mary said about being in store for a treat. I imagined Kyle inside me, holding my hips and taking me. I could feel it.

A long slow moan began as I squeezed my breasts tightly and rubbed my hard clit. My body became rigid as the pressure built inside me. I let out a loud moan and furiously rubbed myself. Waves of pleasure swept through my body as I continued to rub and touch. It had been so long.

I collapsed onto the mattress. I was drenched and could feel my own wetness seeping down my legs. I pulled my hand up to my nose and smelled my sex. I put one finger in my mouth and tasted myself. I tried to get up, but I was not able. I fell into a deep, blissful sleep.

I woke up the next morning and found a text from Kyle. It said, "I thought about you all night." I laughed to myself and thought, "If you only knew what I did thinking about you." I sent him a text saying, "I miss you."

Love

I bounced into the office with a big smile on my face. Mary noticed my good mood and said, "Well you sure look happy today!" I looked at her with a big grin and said, "My friend Kyle and I joined a group for dinner last night after practice. We had a good time." "Anything else?" she asked. "You look awful cheery for someone who only had a good dinner."

"Well maybe," I said, "We were kissing in a parking lot when someone in a car pulled next to us. We had to stop."

"I want to hear all of the details young lady!" she said with a wicked smile.

"I don't kiss and tell," I told her. She hugged me as we both laughed.

Saturday morning I met Kyle at the tennis court for the match. I wore a black tennis skirt and a red top. He smiled when he saw me and asked, "Are you ready to kick some butt today?"

I told him, "I pity the fools that have to play us," in my best 'Mr. T' voice.

Since we were playing the four-line, we did not have to wait to start. We met the other couple we were playing against and introduced ourselves. She told me her name was Marcia and introduced her husband Peter.

They were married, and she was friendly. The guy was kind of a jerk. Since I was playing the backhand side and so was he, we warmed up with each other. If you have ever seen a professional match, you know you are supposed to hit to each other and give the other person a decent warm-up. Not Peter, his goal was to "win" the warm-up.