Tragedy and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kim2734c
kim2734c
49 Followers

I kept rocking and was able to grind my clit against the base of his cock. I kept my hands on his chest and began to move faster. He reached up with his hands and squeezed my breasts. "Oh baby," he said.

"Harder," I said. He squeezed my breasts harder and I began to fuck him.

"Use me," he said. "I am yours." The ring between my breasts moved in rhythm as I made love to this man. I began to bounce up and down on his cock. He was so deep. Every time I lifted up, I felt empty. When I crashed down on him, it was as if I was impaling myself on a black stake. I felt my orgasm beginning again.

I leaned back and put my hands on his knees and rocked my hips back and forth. I was in heaven. Kyle reached forward and started rubbing my clit again. "Fuck me baby," he said. "Use my cock. Ride me until you cum."

I started moving my hips as fast as I could. I could feel him sliding in and out, and the pressure on my clit was making me delirious. "Fuck Kyle," I said. "I am cumming again!" He started moving his finger faster on my clit and pressing harder. I let out another moan as yet another set of waves crashed through my body. I kept repeating, "Oh yes. Oh yes."

I leaned over and collapsed on top of him. His hard cock was still buried inside me. "I have never had sex like this," I told him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me and started slowly moving his hips. Ecstasy, I was soaked. My wetness was dripping down my legs. My body was perspiring.

He kept moving and slowly pushing in and out. I wanted him to have his orgasm. "How do you want me?" I asked. He rolled me over and pulled out of me. I felt empty. He grabbed two pillows and told me to get on all fours. I pulled up on all fours, and he grabbed my feet. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and pushed the pillows under my stomach. He said, "I have admired and wanted this ass for so long."

He stood beside the bed with my ass up in the air. I was his. He could do anything he wanted. He put his hands on my hips and moved behind me. I spread my legs and raised my ass, offering it to him. He leaned down and kissed my back, my bottom; he kept kissing and moved down to my wet pussy. He got on his knees and kissed my slit as he licked me. "You are delicious," he said. I could feel that tingle again as he ate me.

"Oh my God Kyle. You are amazing. You are so good," I said. He stood up and guided his cock to my entrance. He slid it between my lips and then buried it in my pussy. "Easy baby," I said.

He held my hips and started moving in and out. "I love fucking you," he said. "Your white body was made for me." He held my hips tightly and began to pump faster as he thrust in and out of me. How did he know? How did he know that this was the position I used when I played with myself?

I moaned again as he began to pump faster. "Do you like it baby?" he asked.

"I love it," I answered.

"What do you like baby?" he asked. I knew what he wanted to hear.

"I like it when you fuck me," I answered. I moved my hand between my legs so I could feel his cock sliding in and out of me. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and squeezed. He let out a moan. He started pumping faster and harder. I moved my hand off of his cock and found my swollen clit. I began to move my hand in circles over it as he took me. "Fuck me Kyle," I said to him.

His breathing was becoming ragged. "Fuck you with what baby?" he asked. He slapped my ass.

"Fuck me with your big cock," I answered. I began to move my fingers a little faster.

"What kind of cock baby?" he asked.

"Your big beautiful cock," I answered. He slapped my ass again, and I moaned.

"What color is it baby?" he asked. I could feel my orgasm getting close and was moaning. He was working hard and began to thrust harder.

"It is black," I answered.

"Say it!" he commanded. He slapped my ass hard. I gave him what he wanted.

"Fuck me with your beautiful black cock," I said. He started pounding me.

"Say it again," he said. He grabbed my ass hard and was pumping deep. I had never felt so full in my life.

"Fuck me with your beautiful, big black cock," I said. I kept saying it. My orgasm ripped through my body again as he slammed his body against my ass. "Fuck me with your big black cock," I shouted.

He groaned and lost control. He pulled my hips and held them tightly as he emptied himself deep inside my body. He stood that way for several seconds and finally released me. I could feel the perspiration dripping off of his body onto my back.

I rolled off the pillows and collapsed. He stepped back and took off his condom. He wrapped it in tissue and threw it in the waste can in the bathroom. He came back, moved beside me, and put his cock beside my face. I took him in my mouth again and licked and sucked him clean. He lay down beside me and kissed me

I sucked his tongue so he could taste his semen. He pulled the sheets up over us and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you," he said.

"I know," I answered. "I love you too."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up sometime in the middle of the night and was cold. He reached his arm around me and pulled me into his body and pulled the covers over both of us. "Heaven," I thought.

kim2734c
kim2734c
49 Followers