Tragedy and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kim2734c
kim2734c
49 Followers

I was surprised. I imagined that he had experienced many women. I turned around and took off my earrings and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and rinsed. He walked behind me and pressed his hardness against my bottom. He reached around with those large black hands and cupped my breasts. "I have never seen anything so beautiful," he said. I lifted my arms and reached behind me so I could wrap them behind his neck. I arched my back in front of him, so he could see the two of us in the mirror. We were a study in contrasts.

I tilted my head so he could kiss my neck. His hands looked so dark against my skin. He squeezed my breasts and began to play with my pink, hard nipples. My wedding band rested between my breasts. I pushed back against him so I could feel his hardness against my bottom. "We look good together," he said. "I love looking at you."

"I am yours tonight," I told him. It was erotic watching his dark hands move up and down my body. He slid his hands underneath my thong and pressed against my mound. My knees got weak as I held onto his neck watching his hands.

I let go and gathered my clothes in one hand, took his hand in the other, and led him silently to my bedroom. I walked him to my bed where he sat down and watched me. I put my clothes on my dresser and reached into the drawer for my nightshirt. I turned toward him and pulled off my thong. I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to want me.

I stood in front of him silently offering my body for his pleasure. I was only wearing my necklace with the ring hanging between my breasts. I started to pull on my nightshirt when he said, "You won't need that." I put the nightshirt on the dresser with my clothes and walked over to him.

He reached around my body and pulled me towards him as he sat on the edge of the bed. His mouth found my breasts and he gently kissed and nibbled on them. I put my hands on the back of his head and pulled him closer. I was lost in him. He stood up and held me. He ran his hands over my body and kissed me. Every single move he made was soft and sweet, but I sensed his desire. It was electric.

Without saying a word, he started unbuttoning his shirt. He was very slow and deliberate. I moved over to the bed and sat on the edge to watch this beautiful man undress. He turned toward the bed and started undoing his belt.

I felt that knot again in my stomach. I wanted him. I wanted to be his lover and to please him like no other woman has ever pleased him before. He undid his pants and slid them down. He pulled them off and then pulled off his socks. He was standing in front of me wearing only his briefs. He moved over and stood in front me. "I want you to take them off," he said. I pulled him toward me and began kissing his stomach. I reached down and began rubbing him through his briefs. He let out a little gasp as I touched him.

I kissed his hardness through his briefs. He was thick and long. I rubbed my face against his cock and could feel the heat through his briefs. The only thing hotter was what was happening between my legs. All of my pent-up emotions and physical needs were begging for attention. I slipped my thumbs under the elastic of his briefs and slowly slid them down as I kissed and licked my way from his belly button to the base of his cock. His pubic hair was curly and thick. I slowly kissed my way down his hardness as his briefs slid lower exposing more of him.

"Oh my God," he said. He reached down and held my head in his hands. "You are beautiful."

I continued kissing and licking him on my way down to the head until his cock was no longer being contained by his briefs. It popped out and stood at attention in front of my face. I held it in my hands and studied it. His cock felt heavy and full. It was long and meaty and looked as if was made of ebony stone. He was beautiful. "Damn Kyle," I said. "You are big. I have never seen a cock this big."

Kyle kicked off his briefs as he stood in front of me. "Are you sure you want me?" he asked. I looked up and nodded yes.

"I have never seen a naked black man before," I said.

Kyle said, "I hope you are not disappointed." I wasn't. I held him and began stoking him. I could hear his breathing become deeper. I looked up and said, "I want to taste you."

I pulled him towards me as he stood in front of me. His cock was dark, darker than the rest of his already dark body. I held his big cock with both hands as I started licking and kissing the head.

Kyle watched me as I explored. I opened my mouth wide and took the head in my mouth. I kept my eyes on Kyle as it slid between my lips. He looked at me and opened his mouth. I knew he was enjoying watching us as much as I was. I started moving my mouth back and forth as I coated him in saliva. I wrapped both hands around his shaft and stroked while he moved in and out of my mouth. I could taste him. He was oozing sex.

I pulled my mouth off the head and licked my way down to his balls. I pushed his big cock up against his stomach, so I could lick and suck them. He let out a little moan as I gently sucked one ball into my mouth. I moved to the other and divided my attention between both as I stroked him with my hands. I wanted to please him. I love sucking cock. I found out early that I could control a man with my mouth. I love the feeling of power and excitement as a man's cock swells and gets hard in my mouth.

I also love giving myself over to him. Everything I do is for his pleasure. I love it when he loses control and fills my mouth with his semen. It is my gift to him and I wanted to give it to Kyle.

"Lay on my bed," I told him. He crawled onto my bed and lay on his back. His cock was pointing towards the ceiling. I crawled up beside him and rested my left arm across his stomach as I started stroking him with my right hand. "You are so big," I said to him. "Your cock is almost black. I have never seen anything like this before."

I went back to work sucking him into my mouth. I stroked him with my right hand and developed a rhythm between my head going up and down and my hand. I was in no hurry.

He reached down and rubbed my back and squeezed my bubble butt. "You have a beautiful ass," he said as I serviced him with my mouth. "You have no idea how many times I have admired it while we were playing tennis. When you wore that red skirt with the black panties, I thought I was going to have to leave the court."

He put his left hand on my head, so he could control the pace as he explored my body with his right hand.

I kept up a steady rhythm, but he began to move my head faster with his hand. He was arching his back and beginning to moan. He pushed my head lower onto his cock, and I tried to take him deeper in my mouth. It was difficult, especially at that angle, but I tried. His cock was leaking semen. I loved pleasing him.

I said, "I want to move between your legs." I moved off him and slid down between his legs and got on all fours as I faced him. He grabbed two pillows and put them under his head so he could watch me. I found out when I was a freshman in college that I had a special talent.

I pulled his cock down toward me, so it was pointing toward the foot of the bed. I got low on the bed and tilted my head up so I was looking right into his eyes. I opened my mouth wide and sucked him into my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked the underside of his beautiful cock while I slid him deeper into my mouth.

"Oh my God," he said, "You are so sexy with my cock in your mouth. You are so white, and my cock is so black." He watched me with wide eyes and began to moan.

I slowly pushed forward till I could feel his cock at the back of my mouth and at the entrance to my throat. I held him that way for a second and continued licking the bottom of his shaft with my tongue. I took a deep breath and moved forward until I felt the ridge of his cockhead slide into my throat. I kept licking the underside with my tongue as I began to take him deeper. I could feel him stretch my throat.

I quickly slid him out so I could breathe and stroked him to keep him lubricated. I took a deep breath and started again. It slid in easier and quicker. I was able to take most of him before I had to breathe again. We kept our eyes locked on each other. He lay there speechless watching his dark cock slide in and out of my mouth.

When I pulled back, a long strand of ropy spit was suspended between his cock and my lips. I wrapped my hand around him and kept stroking. I was going to do it this time. I licked the underside of his head and took another deep breath. I took him in my throat and slid all the way to the base of his cock. I was able to lick his balls while he was buried inside me. He started moaning

He said, "Holy fuck! No one has ever been able to do that. That is amazing. You are fucking amazing."

I moved back and forth so his big cock slid in and out of my mouth and throat. I pulled back and let it slide out of my mouth. I stroked him and said, "I love sucking your big black cock."

I sucked him this way for several minutes, sucking and stroking and then taking him deep in my throat. I could feel his legs become tense as he raised his hard ass up off the bed. "Amelia, I am getting close," he said. "I am about to cum."

I stopped and rubbed his wet cock against my face. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked while slowly licking his shaft "I don't want you to ever stop," he answered. "I don't want this to ever end."

I pulled my body up beside him and got on all fours. I was on his right side and perpendicular to his body. I took his right hand and placed it on my breast and started sucking him again. I wanted to taste his orgasm. He teased my nipple and squeezed my breast while I stroked and sucked. I started to moan and picked up speed. My head was bobbing up and down while I stroked him in rhythm. I squeezed his cock as I stroked and sucked hard.

He let go of my breast and moved his left hand on top of my head. He slid his right hand onto my bottom. He squeezed my ass, and I felt him move down between my legs. I was soaked. He played with my pussy as my head bobbed up and down on his majestic cock. He slid a finger inside me, and I started moaning. He moved my head up and down with his hand on my head. I knew he was about to lose control.

"Amelia! Amelia! I am cumming baby. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Please. Please. Please." he shouted. His hand on my head was pushing his cock deep into my mouth. He let out a long groan as he moved his right hand off my pussy and squeezed my ass hard.

Hot jets of semen begin to shoot out of his cock into my mouth. He pressed down on my head, and I opened wide and plunged down until he was buried deep inside my throat. I licked his balls as he shot directly into my stomach. He held my head down, and I stayed with him buried in my throat until he was finished.

I slowly slid his cock out of my throat and mouth. I gasped for air as I licked and kissed his balls and cock until he was clean. I squeezed him and got one last drop. I sucked it into my mouth. I loved the way his semen tasted and smelled.

I slid up his body and crawled on top of him. I pressed my chest into his and let my long blonde hair fall across his face.

He reached up and squeezed my ass with both hands. I kissed his lips. He opened his mouth, and I slid my tongue inside his mouth. He sucked my tongue and tasted his own semen. Instead of acting repulsed. He sucked my tongue even harder, savoring his own taste "Oh my God," he said. "I have never felt anything so good."

"I am glad you liked it," I said. "I wanted to make you feel special."

We lay like that for a several minutes. I kissed him and held him as he ran his hands up and down my body. He pushed me onto my side of the bed and rolled over onto his elbow. He stared at my body while he stroked my skin "I have never seen anything so beautiful. Your skin is so soft. Your breasts are perfect," he said. He leaned over and took my nipple in his mouth while he held my other breast in his hand. He teased me with his mouth.

I let out a soft moan as he slid his hand down my stomach. He moved his mouth from my breast and licked his way up my neck and his hand moved softly between my legs. I spread my legs for him. He kissed his way up to my lips as he began to explore my pussy with his fingers. I was swollen and wet. He found my button and began to move his fingers in soft circles around it. I arched my back.

I spread my legs wider as he moved down my wet slit and began to slowly move his finger gently in and out of me. I held his face in my hands. All I could do was moan. "Oh, you like that huh?" he teased. "Yes, you know I do," I answered

"Well, if you like that, you will love this," he said. He started kissing his way down my body while his fingers teased my pussy. He paused at my neck and nibbled and then moved to my breasts. My nipples were swollen as he sucked each of them into his mouth. He scraped one with his teeth and gently bit it. I held the back of his shaven head and pressed him against my breast. "Yes," I said. He let go of my breasts with his lips and slid down my body with his mouth. He nuzzled into my blonde pubic hair and began kissing my mound. "Your hair is so soft," he said. I was breathing deeply. "I can smell your sex," he said.

He crawled down between my legs so he could look at me. He nibbled on my thighs and moved back up. He licked my wet slit with his thick tongue, and I nearly sat up. "You are delicious," he said.

I looked down at him. His long black body was between my legs and my feet were wrapped around his torso. The color contrast only added to my excitement. He let out a moan. "I may stay down here all night," he said. He licked my swollen lips, and I felt a long-lost pleasure returning. He slid up and started licking my button with his thick tongue. I felt my neck and chest turning red. He reached up with one hand and squeezed my breast. I held his hand against my breast not wanting him to ever stop.

His tongue danced on my clit like a ballerina leaping through the air. My breathing was fast and shallow. I could not stop moaning. "Oh Kyle. Oh Kyle," I kept repeating. He squeezed my breast tightly and pressed against my clit with his tongue and started running it in hard circles.

I felt the first wave start in my pelvis and shoot through my body. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." I grabbed his head and held it as I lifted my head and shoulders off the bed. Contraction after contraction pulsed through my body. I collapsed back on the bed and could not move. "I think you liked it," he said.

"Quit bragging," I laughed. I was a puddle. My insides were liquid. This beautiful specimen of darkness just gave me an incredible orgasm, my first orgasm with another person since the accident.

I had tears in my eyes He slid up beside me and kissed me. I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue inside. I could taste myself. Heaven.

He saw my tears and asked if I was all right. "Kyle, I honestly wondered if I ever would feel this kind of pleasure again. You have helped heal my soul."

He said, "I want to make love to you."

I looked at him and then down at his cock. "Can you?" I asked. "I mean you just had an orgasm a few minutes ago."

"Oh yeah. Just get me hard," he answered. He got on his knees and slid up beside my face. He laid his long, flaccid cock across my face and lips. He said, "That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen." I turned my head toward him and began sucking him again.

I could feel him responding. I could not believe it. He had just had an orgasm and now he was ready again. I thought, "He is like a bull." He reached down and held my head as he began to move his hips. He was fucking my mouth. He was in charge now. I just kept my mouth open and sucked while he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth

He moved over me and straddled my stomach. He slid his cock between my breasts and held them together as he started moving his cock between them. "You are a fucking machine," I told him. "You haven't seen anything yet baby," he answered.

I was able to tilt my head forward so he could slide in and out of my mouth while he slid between my breasts. I reached down and put my hands on his as we both squeezed my breasts together. The sight of his dark cock between my breasts was magical.

He moved up my body and put his knees under my armpits and put his hands against the wall. My head was on a pillow. I guided his cock into my mouth and started sucking. He pumped in and out of my mouth. I tilted my head back, so he could slide it in deeper.

He pushed so it was in the very back of my mouth. "Just let me breathe," I told him when he slid it out. I grabbed a quick breath and he started again. This time he pushed it into my throat. He slid it all the way in until his balls were resting on my chin. I stuck out my tongue and licked them while he assaulted my mouth and throat.

He was leaking again. I could taste his semen. He pumped in and out of my face while I held his hard butt in my hands. He and I were both moaning again. He pulled out, and I lay there with my mouth open. "I cannot get enough of you," he said.

I looked up at this beautiful, black man. "I am yours," I said. He got off me and lay beside me. He kissed me deeply and ran his hands over my body. One again his hand went to my drenched pussy. "You are so wet," he said. He stood up and looked down at naked body. "I want you," he said.

"Do you have any protection?" I asked. "Yes, but it is in my car. I will get dressed and be right back," he said.

"You don't need to do that," I told him. I reached over into my nightstand and pulled out an unopened box of condoms. He looked at me with a wry smile. "I got these last week," I told him. "I wasn't sure if I would need them, but I wanted to be ready."

"You even got Magnums," he said.

"I had a feeling you might need them," I said with a smile.

Kyle leaned over and put the head of his cock in my mouth. I sucked him for a minute until he was hard again. He pulled out and put on the condom. I was on my back, and he climbed between my legs. I spread my legs, so he had easy access. "Be gentle," I told him. "It has been a very long time, and you are very big."

I looked down so I could watch him slide inside me. He held his massive cock and slid it between my wet lips. He teased me with the head as he rubbed it over my clit and then back down between my lips. He slowly inched it forward and slid the thick head inside me.

My mouth opened as I took a deep breath. "Your pussy is beautiful," he said. "I have never seen anything so beautiful." He inched in and out and started sliding in deeper with each push. "You are so wet and tight."

I felt full and stretched, and he wasn't even halfway inside me. The sight of his dark cock sliding in and out was intoxicating. He leaned up so he was on his knees, and I moved my feet onto his shoulders. He was so gentle. It was slow and delicious. He reached down with his right hand and gently rubbed my clit while he slowly fucked me. My nipples were hard; my chest was red. I let out a soft, long moan. "Kyle, you are so good," I said.

He started moving a little faster and a little deeper as he kept teasing my hard clit. "I love seeing my cock inside you," he said. "We were meant for each other." Every time he slid out, my stretched lips wrapped around his cock, begging him to come back. I felt my orgasm start and another wave of pleasure rocked my body. I grabbed the sheets with both hands as I moaned. He kept fucking me. He was a machine. "Stop for a minute and lay on your back," I told him.

He lay beside me, and I climbed on top of him. I straddled him and put both of my hands on his chest and started grinding my pussy against his hard cock. My wedding band hung off my neck as I rocked back and forth letting him slide between my wet lips. It was his turn to open his mouth and moan. I reached down and guided his cock inside me. Being on top, I could control the depth and speed. I started rocking my hips and taking him deeper. Slowly, I was able to take all of him inside me.

kim2734c
kim2734c
49 Followers