Tragedy and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kim2734c
kim2734c
49 Followers

He hit every ball as hard as he could and away from me. I would feed him the ball, and he would slam it back. I had played with people like this before, so I knew how to handle him. "Hey Peter," could you hit to me and slow down the balls during the warm up?" I asked.

He looked over and said, "Sure. I forgot I was hitting against a girl." Marcia glared at him. I just kept smiling. I was going to kick his ass.

They served first, and Peter was up. He hit a hard serve that Kyle retuned right at Marcia's feet. I was moving toward the net expecting a weak return, and Marcia popped up a short lob. Peter started moving toward the net instead of backing towards the baseline like an experienced player would. I hit an overhead that hit him squarely in the balls.

I really wasn't aiming at him, even though it was entirely what he deserved. He fell to the ground and started moaning. I threw up my hand and said, "I am sorry Peter. I didn't mean to hit you."

Kyle looked at me with a little grin. Kyle said, "Peter, if you need a few minutes, we all understand. He got up and walked around before he was able to play again. Marcia asked him, "Are you okay baby?" Peter didn't answer her.

Peter hit a hard serve to me that was back. Kyle called it out and Peter started questioning him. I said, "It was back Peter."

Marcia looked at him and said, "Come on honey. You know that is their call. It looked back to me too." He glared at her. I actually felt sorry for her having to play with him.

Peter hit a weak second serve and tried to move toward the net. I hit a hard topspin return that landed right at his feet. He got a racket on it, but the ball popped up again over the net. I ran up and hit another overhead. This time I aimed at the "T" in the middle of the court so I wouldn't hit anyone. Peter tried to move toward it, and it hit him on the foot.

Marcia started laughing. I held up my hand again and told him again I was sorry. We won 6-0, 6-0. As we shook hands, I thanked them for a good match. Marcia said, "You two are excellent players."

Kyle said, "It is hard having to carry her on the court. She just needs more practice!" I swatted him with my racket, and Marcia laughed. Peter shook hands but didn't say anything.

After we got to the clubhouse to watch the number five-line play. Kyle said, "You were ruthless out there today. I thought you were going to kill Peter. You kept hitting him with the balls."

I told him, "You had better watch your step mister, or I may do something with your balls!" He acted like he was afraid and we both laughed.

We sat by the bar in the clubhouse to watch the five-line play. Kyle sat beside me and started talking about our date. He said that there was a club that he had heard was pretty good. He wanted to go out somewhere fun to eat and then go dancing. He reminded me that we would meet some of us friends.

I asked him, "What kind of club is it? I need to know how to dress. Is it formal or what?"

He looked up and down my body and said, "You would look hot wearing a trash bag!"

"Come on Kyle," I said, "I really need to know. I want to look good for you. What do most of the girls wear?"

"Most of them wear a tight, sexy dress," he answered.

"I might be able to find something to wear," I teased as I reached over and put my hand on his leg.

Peter was at the bar drinking after losing the match. Marcia was with him, but she looked angry. Peter's voice got louder the more he drank. He finally looked towards us and in a loud voice said, "Look at the two of them over there. What kind of white woman would be with him?"

I felt myself bristle and started moving to get up. I was going to literally kick that old fucker's ass. Kyle looked at me and then at the two of them. He smiled and put his arm around me and kept me from getting up. He looked right at Peter and leaned over and kissed my cheek and smiled at both of them. Marcia said, "Peter, you are disgusting. It is time for you to go home." She looked at me and mouthed, "I'm so sorry" as they left.

The manager walked over and apologized for his behavior. Kyle said, "It's no problem. There are ignorant people everywhere."

When the manager walked away, Kyle looked at me and said, "The best way to handle that is to show everyone we love each other. They can't stand that." I thought, "Did he say love each other?" I held his hand.

Sue came over and said, "I cannot believe he said that."

Kyle said, "It's no big deal. Some people don't do well when they loose. He was looking for a way to regain his swag after Amelia hit him in the balls with an overhead slam."

Sue laughed and said, "Yes, I saw that. It was pretty funny." She congratulated us on our win. Our team won 4-1, and we were in second place in our division. However, she told us that we would probably have to sit out next weekend just to let some of our alternates play. I felt a little sad about that, but I understood.

Let's Dance

I got back to my apartment and did not find anything to wear. I decided to run out and get something new. I went to a store named Nordstrom Rack, one of my favorite shops, and found several dresses.

I decided on a metallic gold, form fitting dress that looked good on the rack. It was sleeveless and had a V-cut with adjustable straps. I went into the dressing room and tried it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "Oh yeah, this will work."

I also bought some big, gold hoop earrings and a new pair of gold low block heels. I ran by the spa and got a mani-pedi with bright red polish to match the lipstick I was planning to wear.

I got back to the apartment and took a shower and washed my hair. I shaved my arms and legs again and then trimmed my pubic area. Was I being presumptuous? Would anyone else besides me notice?

As I dried my hair, I wondered what Kyle was doing. It is unfair that a guy can take a shower, throw on some deodorant, and pull on a shirt and jeans and be ready. I was taking hours to get ready for this date!

I finished with my hair and did my makeup. I pulled on a black thong and put on my dress and shoes. I decided not to wear a bra. The gold earrings were a nice touch. I wore my gold necklace with the wedding band. It hung in my cleavage.

I put on my Apple watch with a gold band and stood in front of the mirror. I wanted to impress Kyle and wanted him to be proud when he introduced me to his friends. The dress was form fitting, and with the V-neck, the girls were certainly there for anyone's viewing pleasure.

I turned around and stared at my butt. The dress wasn't too tight, but my bubble butt left no doubt that a woman was wearing this dress. I put on my favorite Estee Lauder perfume and was ready. I sat down and poured myself a glass of sparkling water and waited. Did he really say, "We need to show them we loved each other?"

About 15 minutes later I heard Kyle buzz, and I told him to come up. He rang the doorbell, and I opened the door him. "Oh my God," he said, "you are absolutely stunning!" I felt myself blush again. "I wanted to impress your friends, I hope this is okay?" I asked. The truth was I wanted to entice Kyle.

He stood close to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You look like a million dollars," he said. He drove us to a Ruth's Chris Steak House that is in the Embassy Suites near my apartment. We valet parked. He held my hand and opened the door for me as the valet watched the two of us walk into the hotel.

He had made reservations, so we were seated right away. He ordered a filet with a big baked potato and a salad. I ordered a petite filet with steamed broccoli. He ordered a martini, and I had a cabernet.

I stretched my leg under the table and stroked his leg with my foot. If he had said that he wanted to stay and get a room, I would have.

He looked me in the eye and said, "Right now, every single man in this restaurant is jealous of me. You are stunning and you are with me." He was wearing a pair of black pants with an open-neck black shirt. I thought he was the most beautiful man in the world.

We finished the wonderful meal and went back to the valet to get his car. The valet opened the door for me, and I slipped in. I could feel his eyes on my cleavage. I looked up and held his gaze. I froze so he could enjoy the view, and smiled at him. I was feeling naughty. He closed the door for me and walked over to Kyle. "Here are your keys sir," he said to Kyle as Kyle slipped him a tip. "Thank you very much sir," he said as he looked at me and winked.

Kyle started driving and reached over and put his hand on my bare leg. I put both of mine on top of his. I was excited and at the same time a little apprehensive. I was going on a date with a beautiful black man and was going to meet his friends. What were they going to think of me?

We didn't drive too far and arrived at a nightclub called Tongue and Groove. I thought to myself, "That is a funny name for a nightclub."

We valet parked again, and he led me in. The club was noisy and very busy. There were a lot of people drinking and dancing. He led me over to a table where the three couples we were going to meet were already sitting.

Kyle shouted introductions to everyone over the music, and I said hello to everyone. There were two other black guys and one white couple. One of the black guys was with a black girl and the other was with a white girl. I thought, "This is going to be okay."

We sat down and ordered drinks, and I listened to the others. The three guys were athletes who were in the NBA. They were all as tall or taller than Kyle. It was fun watching the other people stare at our table. After I finished my first drink, one of the girls yelled, "Let's dance!" None of the guys moved, so she grabbed my hand and said, "Let's get this show started!" I grabbed the hand of one of the other girls, and all four of us headed to the floor.

The four of us started dancing together. It was hip-hop, so there was a lot of booty dancing going on with a lot of laughing. I enjoyed watching the other girls dance and looked over at Kyle who was watching me with a smile. I grabbed the hand of one of the other girls, and we danced together. We put on a show for him.

Amy, the white girl married to Eric, the only white guy in the club, put her arms around my neck, and we slow danced. She was much shorter than me, and her face was pressed against my breasts. I put my hands on her hips. She was wearing a hot little red dress that didn't leave a lot to the imagination. Her breasts were much larger than mine. She had to be at least a D-cup.

She leaned forward and said, "You are gorgeous. Poor Kyle doesn't stand a chance."

I laughed and we both looked at Kyle and Eric who were watching the two of us. We both blew them a kiss. The dance ended, and she gave me a kiss on the lips. She tasted like cherry.

We all sat down after the dance and ordered another drink. These girls were fun! I reached under the table and rubbed Kyle's thigh while he talked to the other guys. My hand accidently grazed against something hard. He looked at me and smiled. I think he enjoyed watching the Amy and me dance together.

We finished round two and Kyle took my hand and told all the guys, "Get up and dance with these beautiful women!" The first dance was another fast dance, and he and I danced together. It was nice being with a guy who enjoyed dancing.

The next dance was slow. Kyle reached and held me closely. We held one hand together, and he reached around my waist with the other. I reached up with my other hand and put it on his shoulder. Even though the dance floor was crowded, I was only aware of him. I pressed against him and got the result I wanted.

He kissed my neck. "You are lovely," he said. "I cannot take my eyes off of you." I rested my head on his shoulder, and he kissed my neck.

Amy came over and said, "Hey. Let me dance with Kyle!" Kyle took her hand, and I moved over to dance with Eric. I wondered if she was feeling what I had felt.

It was another slow dance. Eric held me closely, and we talked. I said, "Amy is a really sweet girl."

"Yes she is," he said. "We have been married for four years now, and she loves to go dancing. I hope you are not upset that she cut in."

"Not at all," I told him, "You are a lucky man. She is fun and full of life."

"I am not the only lucky man," he said as he looked down at my breasts pressed against his chest. "Kyle knows how to pick them. He is lucky to be with you."

I leaned into Eric and noticed that Kyle wasn't the only guy enjoying the evening. He held me closely, and I could feel his hardness against my stomach. I didn't pull away. He kissed me when the dance was over, and I wondered if Amy enjoyed her dance with Kyle as much as I did mine with Eric.

We ate, drank, and danced for a couple of hours. Sometimes it was just the girls. Sometimes the guys would join us. Occasionally a guy at the club would come up and cut in. I didn't care. We were all having fun.

I really liked the other three couples, particularly Eric and Amy. One of them suggested we go somewhere quiet and have a late meal. We split into two cars with four in each and headed to a pizza place that was open late.

I wasn't really hungry, but I was enjoying everyone's company. Everyone sat together at a big table. They ordered pizza and beer. I ordered a Diet Coke. I excused myself to go the ladies' room and the other three girls stood up to go with me. We all walked into the bathroom that wasn't intended for four people. We took turns in the two stalls and were laughing the whole time.

Cassandra, the sweet black girl who was there with her black boyfriend, asked how I met Kyle. I told her we played tennis together. Cassandra said, "Kyle is one of the nice guys in this business. So many of them are sleazy."

She added, "Some these agents will do anything for their clients, and I mean anything. I know agents who have a whore waiting for their players in each city. Kyle isn't like that. He is a decent guy." I smiled and told her that he was a catch.

Amy stood in front of the mirror and put on her lipstick. I told her I liked her cherry lipstick. She looked at me and gave me a wicked smile, "I bet you do."

I asked her how she liked dancing with Kyle. She said, "Oh, I really enjoyed that." I looked at her with that same wicked smile and said, "I bet you did." She grabbed my hand, and we both squealed laughing.

She whispered into my ear, "Eric mentioned he enjoyed dancing with you too. The four of us should get away for a weekend or something." I looked at her and said, "That could be fun."

We went back to the table and finished our meal. We all got up and headed back to the two cars and then back to the club, so everyone could get their cars. We all said goodbye and hugged one another. Amy kissed me bye and said, "Have fun tonight." She winked at me. She still tasted like cherry.

Kyle opened the door to his car for me, and I slid in. He got in and said, "You were amazing tonight. You made such a great impression on everyone. The guys couldn't stop talking about you, and each of the girls came up to me individually and said how lucky I was to be with you. Eric seemed to really like his dance with you." He looked at me with that big smile.

"Well apparently Amy enjoyed her dance with you too," I told him that she had suggested the four of us go somewhere for a long weekend.

"We can think about that," he said. "But first, I want a lot of quality time with just you."

I held his hand in my lap as he drove me home. His hand was on my thigh. "I know it is late, but do you want to come up for a while?" I asked him.

He said, "I hoped you were going to ask me." We got to my apartment, and he parked the car. We got into the elevator and headed upstairs. I held his hand the whole time. We went into my apartment, and I offered him a drink. He said, "Just water for me. Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" I showed him where it was and poured him a glass of water.

I slipped off my heels and sat on the couch. He came back and sat next to me. He pulled my feet up onto his lap and began to massage them. "I really enjoyed meeting your friends," I told him. "I was proud so proud of you." I told him how the girls had said he was the only agent with integrity.

He told me, "You were the shining star tonight. You were brilliant, beautiful, and sexy. I was the luckiest man in the club. And what you do for that dress!" I smiled at him. "Watching you and Amy dance was pretty hot," he said. "Eric and I just watched with our mouths hanging open."

"Good," I said. "That was our plan!"

"Amelia," he started, "I think you know I like you. In fact, I think you know I like you a lot. I want to ask you something." I got anxious.

"Sure Kyle," I answered. "You can ask me anything."

"Amelia, we haven't been together that long, and I know I promised that I would not rush things with you. But do you think you and I could ever be a couple? Is that in the realm of possibility? I have thought about you every single day since I met you." He continued massaging my feet with one hand as the other moved up my calf onto my knee.

"I have thought about us a lot," I answered. "You are a caring and thoughtful man who has been sensitive and loving. I worried about the race thing. I guess anyone would. I wondered what my parents would say if I told them how I felt about you. I can tell you this, I am my happiest when I am with you."

"That sounds promising," he said. "I was afraid that race might be a problem. There is such a stereotype of white women and black men. I will admit that your being a tall, blonde beauty only adds to your appeal."

"I got so angry when Peter said what he did today," I told him. "I think at that moment that I realized I didn't care what anyone thought," I answered truthfully. "I know that race is important to some people. I think the most important thing is what you said, that people love each other. If you and I really care for each other, I think we can overcome anything."

"I am not afraid to test the waters with you. You know you are the only black man I have ever dated and the first man I have been with since the accident. And I think you know I have strong feelings for you." He pulled me up onto his lap, and we held each other. He had my heart, and I believe I had his.

He held my face and kissed me. I could taste his soft lips and tongue. I could feel myself melt. He was exquisite. I gently kissed him back and pressed my chest into his body. Kyle held me even tighter as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I could feel his arousal. His hand moved down my back and he found my bottom. He squeezed one cheek and pulled me into his body. A soft moan escaped from my lips as I pressed against his hardness. "I want you," he told me.

Passion

I whispered into his ear, "I want you too." I kissed him and moved to stand up. "I need to get cleaned up for bed. Do you want to wait for me in my bedroom?" I asked.

"No," he answered. "I want to watch you."

I looked at this beautiful man, took his hand, and led him to my bathroom. I stood in front of the big mirror over the double sink, turned toward him, and slowly unzipped my dress. "Do you really want me?" I asked as I slid the straps off my shoulders?

I looked into his eyes and slid the dress halfway down my body. I was standing in front of him with my breasts exposed. "More than anything," he answered. I could see a bulge in his pants. I slid the dress off and stood in front of him wearing just my thong and jewelry. He gazed at my nearly naked body. I wasn't ashamed. I was offering myself to him and hoped that he wanted me as much as I wanted him

"You are beautiful," he said. "You are everything that I have ever hoped for. I want you to know, I have never been with a white woman."

kim2734c
kim2734c
49 Followers