Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna gets her picture taken.
1.9k words
4.4
17.8k
11

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time a week had passed, Anna was completely exhausted and almost out of her mind. With the reality of her situation starting to set in, a schedule quickly began to form mostly revolving around the training Eric decided for her every day. By far the worst part of being a slave though was the frustration and denial of the chastity belt around her waist. With her edging sessions increased to an hour and a half now after Eric decided to raise the limit, that meant almost a hundred minutes a day of writhing on the floor of her cell crying as she pulled on the metal shield in vain.

If it was just the stimulation alone then maybe she could take it but the feeling of having her empty pussy clench down over and over again on nothing without relief almost drove her insane. The fact that the stimulation was only mental instead of physical only made it worse. With a push of a button, they could make her feel anything they wanted from vibrations around her clit to the lash of a whip. Tormented like this day after day, even her breasts soon became sore, her nipples always hard now from the constant dampness always present on the inside of her thigh. Her mind wandered back to what Eric had said the day of her first training session and she shuddered at the thought. If just the first week was this bad, she didn't know how she could survive for the next three months.

As bad as the situation was however, at least her training sessions remained much the same. Ever since the first time Eric brought her to the training room, the following sessions had gone about the same. Dress off, kneel know, suck with her mouth for an hour and then she was free to go. With practice, she had even gotten the punishments down to a minimum as well. It was always inevitable that her teeth scrape against the dildo every now and then but for the most part she was able to keep the post from falling down. It still hurt to feel the touch of imaginary clothespins clamping down on her nipples and clit but the strap between her legs was much worse. The first time she felt it, she almost thought she had died. It was hard to decide which part of it she hated more, the impact against her anus or the pain as it wrapped around to strike her clit.

Besides the times when she was called for training sessions or when Carlos brought her meals, the men ignored her for the most part. Anna wasn't naive enough to think that it would continue on like this forever however and laying on the cot in her cell, she looked up to see Carlos approaching her once more. She had just had lunch a few hours earlier, dry cereal with some milk on top, and Eric had already finished with her for the day. Sitting up, she turned to watch Carlos stop before her cell.

"Lift your dress up and present", he said.

"That only works when you have my food", sighed Anna, "Dinner isn't for a few more hours at least"

"Shame, and I thought you were finally starting to obey", said Carlos.

He stood leaning against a stack of crates to the side with a bored look on his face. Anna waited for him to talk again but he said nothing, watching her with his eyes. Finally, when she couldn't take the silence any longer, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Why are you here?", said Anna, "If you want to see my breasts again then you're not going to get what you want"

"Eric told me to bring you to the studio", said Carlos, "Picture day"

"Picture what?", said Anna.

"Picture day", said Carlos, "We sell slaves for a living remember? Can't do that without some pictures to show off your goods as well"

He stepped forward to unlock her age and Anna glared at him with all the disgust she could muster when she realized what he wanted her to do.

"Fuck you, I hope you go to hell", she said.

"Well, at least you have the right spirit", said Carlos, "Though I'd reserve it for your future clients from now on. I'm just a simple slave merchant with bills to pay. Besides, aren't you getting a little tired of being locked up like that down there?"

"What do you mean?", said Anna.

Carlos held up a key, different from the one to her cage and dangled it in front of her face.

"Well, thought you might want some fresh air", he said, "Can't get any pictures worth looking at with your chastity belt around your waist"

He led her down the hall past the training room and the lab. Turning to the left this time, they entered a sort of makeshift studio that looked like it had been set up the day before. A white sheet had been draped across one of the walls and two bright lights with shades sat to the side. Expecting Eric to be there, Anna blinked in surprise when she saw Eugene instead. Bent over with a camera in his hand, he looked up at her as them entered, his eyes already undressing her through the think fabric of her dress. Setting the camera down on a tripod, he waved them inside.

"Where do you want her Eugene?", said Carlos.

"Over there, by the wall", said Eugene, "Close the door to keep the light inside"

With Carlos still holding on to her arm, there was little Anna could do to stop him from marching her over to stand before the sheet draped across the wall. As they stopped, he reached down and pulled her dress off before securing her arms with a pair of handcuffs behind her back. Suddenly naked, Anna shivered as she stared into the dark eye of the camera lens. It was a cheap camera, probably only a couple hundred bucks at most but standing there before it, she somehow felt more dread than anything else they had done to her before. At least the device in her womb could be removed if she found a way to escape but any pictures they took of her would stay with her for the rest of her life.

Kneeling down in front of her, Carlos pulled out the key he showed earlier.

"Alright, here's the deal", he said, "Be a good girl and I won't have to restrain you any more than I already have. I'll even give you a reward when we're done, a nice warm bath with some hot water and shampoo as well. No more cold water hoses for you, at least for the rest of the day"

"We'll have to do some bondage scenes eventually you know", said Eugene.

"We can do that later", said Carlos, "We just need the profile pictures for now"

Anna held her breath as Carlos inserted the key into the lock on her chastity belt. There was a click as the latch popped free and the belt fell from her waist. For the first time in a week, she felt the cool air brushing against her skin once more, causing her to shiver a little as it brushed against her delicate places below. Blushing, she looked away hoping Carlos wouldn't see the sticky strands of her denial trailing from the metal shield. Lifting her legs, Carlos helped her step free before putting the belt to the side.

"Spread her legs", said Eugene, "Shoulder width apart"

Carlos moved to do so but Anna glared at him before moving into the position herself. If she was going to be forced to do this, it was better to keep what little control she had over her own body instead of getting manhandled like a doll. Looking up at the camera with a defiant scowl on her face, she held her head high and stared at an empty spot on the wall. A moment later, Eugene pressed a button and the camera flashed almost blinding her as it took a full frontal shot of her naked and exposed frame.

"Good, now turn around and push your bottom out", said Eugene, "I want to see both holes on display"

Anna turned to face the wall as the camera snapped another view of her assets from behind. Heat rose to her cheeks as she leaned over a little to part the ones she had down below.

"All the way over now", said Eugene, "You can use the table for support"

A table lay to the side and Anna walked over to stand before the edge. With her hand still cuffed together behind her back, she leaned over and rested the upper half of her body upon the surface keeping her legs straight as she did so. More light flashed over her shoulder as the shutter opened again capturing every detail of her private parts in between her thighs. The sound of her pulse hammered inside her head as Anna felt fresh moisture starting to gather down below. Bent over in such a position, she could only imagine the view she was giving Eugene from behind. Having been edged and denied every day for the last week, her labia was almost certainly full, swollen up and parted to reveal the tender pinkness of her virgin hole inside. With her legs spread as well, no doubt her anus was also on display puckered up into a tight ring as she tried to hide the shame of her backdoor from sight.

Another flash came from behind her and she heard Eugene fiddling with the lens.

"Carlos, do you have any ginger in the fridge?", said Eugene, "She's all clenched up tight. Can't get a good shot of her assets like this"

Anna's heart leapt as she realized the meaning of what he just said. Had her mother not used this exact method to punish her before, she probably wouldn't have known what he meant. In the past, whenever she received a spanking it was always with a finger of freshly cut ginger up her rear. It helped keep her bottom relaxed, her mother said, with the burning making it almost impossible to clench. After her first experience with the painful root, Anna knew from firsthand experience how much of that was true. Desperately, she rose from the table begging Eugene to stop.

"No, please, I won't clench anymore", cried Jenna, "You don't have to do this"

"Who said you could get up", said Eugene, "Keep your cheeks spread and push your bottom out"

Under the watchful eye of the lens, Anna forced herself to relax opening herself up for the camera to see. Standing on the tip of her toes, she pushed her bottom up arching her back even more. With every bit of herself now exposed, fresh fluid seeped out of her slit as the camera snapped one last picture of her open holes. Pulling the memory card out, Eugene inserted it into a laptop at his side. He nodded in satisfaction as he clicked through the photos recorded there.

"Looks like we're good to go", he said, "We can do the session with the tail plugs next time. You can take her back to her cell, I'll upload these to the customer website for now"

As Carlos lead her from the room, Anna's heart sank as she realized what that meant. From this moment forward regardless of whether she could escape, those pictures of her would exist forever for the world to see. Crying, she felt tears fall from her eyes as shame spread across her face.