All Comments on 'Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 10'

by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please keep write on this story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story way to short chapters. The story is becoming boring however, with its slow pace this far along.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

There is a reason kidnappers have kept their victims chained up, even if it takes decades, they will escape.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleasealmost 2 years ago

The major problem with this story is that , so far, we have a smart and tough female character resisting not even virtual but imagined (without direct stimulation to the brain) stimulation and edging. One would think, aside from the problem with the premise commented on by some posters, that this smart woman would just figure out the situation and let go mentally and have her orgasm.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Mental escapism. Women the world over use it to escape their abusers. She's so intelligent and all she's been able to do is pass out once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I am finding that there is entirely too short of chapters. We just get her being abused (both mentally and physically) and then....does she pass out or goes into some kind of subspace....then she comes back to the present. This chapter she thinks she cums but doesn't? Does it end for today? So what happens, does he take her back to her cage, or leaves her there or ??? The last two chapters could easily been combined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRetrospectiveInsomnia@RetrospectiveInsomnia
Hello, I'm RetrospectiveInsomnia. I write erotic stories and other related materials in my spare time. My primary story interests revolve around chastity devices and orgasm denial. You can get in touch with me either via the Literotica feedback page or via my email at [name]@g...