Training Camp Pt. 04

Story Info
Alex and Jason deal with a team emergency together.
1.3k words
4.18
1.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason heard the scream from across the training complex. Everyone around him turned, desperately trying to see who was hurt.

Slowly, groups of players moved towards the pitching mound. Jason ran over and found Alex already there, trying to clear space around Russel. Fuck.

Russel, the team's captain, was writhing on the ground. He held his shoulder tightly and his face was red.

"Everybody move aside, give him space," Alex spoke firmly and directed everyone out of the area.

Slowly, players went back to running drills. Adrenaline was coursing through Jason and, for the first time since the night at the club, Jason wasn't completely distracted by Alex's presence.

"What happened?" Jason asked, frowning.

Alex was massaging the joint and assessing Russel quietly. She looked up at Jason and shook her head.

This injury did not bode well for the rest of the camp, let alone the season and the team's chances at winning any championships. Jason was worried for the team and himself: he needed this season to go well if he had any hope at a full time job here.

Slowly, Russel rose to his feet. Jason and Alex supported him and walked back into the training facility. Behind them, players and coaching staff clapped in support of Russel.

The gym was empty; the team would be in the field for the rest of the day. Alex unlocked the door to one of the offices and came back with some bandages and supplies.

"How are you feeling, Russel?" she asked.

He shook his head. He was pale and shaking.

Behind Russel, Jason leaned in to Alex's ear and tried to avoid the rush of her scent. "Do you think we need to go to the hospital? He doesn't look very good."

Alex shook her head. Out of Russel's earshot, she murmured, "Just do what I say."

Alex slowly manipulated Russel's shoulder, periodically telling him to breathe or relax. She deftly wrapped the joint with a bandage and asked him to move into certain positions.

Jason lost track of how long she was working on Russel. After what felt like forever, she looked up and asked, "Does the facility have a sauna?"

Jason grabbed his key ring and opened a door off the washrooms at the back of the gym.

"Nobody really uses them much anymore, but we do have a few."

Alex turned to Russel and said, "Do 20 minutes in here then go home and rest it. Ice tonight, okay? I'll text you a list of stretches to do in the morning before you come in."

Russel was smiling and his colour had returned. "Thank you so much," he said to Alex.

Alex and Jason were alone in the gym. He tried to look her in the eye but found himself staring at the floor. God, she was distracting.

Now that the adrenaline had worn off he couldn't stop thinking about how she sounded when she came, how she felt in bed beside him. He'd wanted nothing other than to slide himself inside her. In the rush of today he'd forgotten, and now he was painfully aware of these urges.

"Do you think he's going to be okay?" Jason asked quietly.

Alex was writing on a clipboard. "I'm not sure. I've seen injuries like this before... sometimes the player is fine in a day or two, sometimes they're out for a season. All we can really do it wait."

She sat on a bench near a squat rack and stretched her arms. As she exhaled she rolled her neck and Jason could see the swell of her veins. After a few moments she continued writing on her clipboard, documenting the care she had given Russel. Jason watched her focus, the slight furrow of her brow, and felt himself grow warmer. Against his better judgment he sat beside her.

"I think everyone is done for the day now except for Russel," he said, looking at the clock.

Alex looked at him and blushed slightly. "Yeah, I think you're right."

They both sat in heavy silence for a moment. Neither of them moved.

"Jason, I --" Alex started to speak but stopped suddenly, standing up from the bench. Russel had returned to the gym.

He looked at them both with a moment with a knowing glance.

"Okay, I think that was about 20 minutes. I'm going to head home for the night... You two have a good evening. Thanks again for everything, Alex. It's already feeling a lot better."

Alex's face was beet red and she mumbled something that Jason couldn't hear. Russel left the gym and the door locked loudly behind him.

Jason stood up and walked closer to Alex. He was only a foot from her now. "What were you saying?" He asked.

"I... I... I know you don't want to get distracted but... I..." she leaned up and kissed him once, hard.

She pulled back and looked at him.

Jason thought for a moment, remembering how she looked in the field, the movement of her body while she worked. He bent down and kissed her again, harder.

Her tongue moved hungrily into his mouth and the friction of it made his cock twitch with desire. He pulled back for a moment.

"Come with me," he said, and walked her back to the sauna.

He opened the door and pushed her gently on to the bench. He removed her shirt and kissed down her neck, licking the salt and sweat off of her chest. She arched her neck back and her pelvis leaned towards him.

The smell of her hair and the taste of her sweat seemed to be everywhere, diffusing through the room.

"I need to taste you," he said, coming up for air as he kissed her stomach, running his tongue along the skin where his cum had been a few nights before.

She nodded.

Jason unbuttoned her fly and pulled her shorts down below her knees. He positioned himself on the ground below the sauna bench and removed his shirt.

In his pants, his cock pushed along the zipper of his jeans. Alex was breathing faster now, anticipating his touch. Jason unbuttoned his fly and started to slowly rub himself as he ran his tongue along her wet slit, tasting her desire.

She was soaked already and her clit was swollen with need. He licked along her labia in slow, firm strokes. Alex squirmed and moaned quietly; he could tell she was having a hard time not making noise.

He flicked his tongue faster along her clit and her hips pushed up into his face.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered, clapping her hand on her own mouth to stifle her moans. Jason rubbed his cock harder, desperate to slide inside her. The thought of her gripping him with her wet pussy made him feel uncontrollably close to cumming already.

He released his grip and used both his hands to pull her onto his face, moving his tongue in deep, subtle horizontal strokes. Alex was quivering now, gushes of fluid dripping into Jason's mouth.

Jason was swollen, his hips pushing himself into the bench, into her legs, desperate for contact. He needed her so badly. His tongue kept moving.

As he ran one long, slow circle along her clit, he heard her whisper.

"Fuck, I'm coming." She was barely breathing, her body tense as he used the strength of his arms to keep her from moving her hips off of his face.

She came hard for a long time, her body clenched and twitching with each wave. Eventually she inhaled and sat up. Jason's cock was throbbing and almost painfully hard.

Alex looked at his hard cock. "Will you cum on me?" She asked.

"Where?" He asked, stroking himself again. Jason needed to cum so badly.

"I want you to cum on my pussy." She demanded, spreading her legs.

Her request pushed him over the edge and he pumped even harder with his hand, feeling his tip contract and then burst hot ropes of cum all over her wet pussy. She moaned quietly, rubbing herself with his seed.

When he finished she leaned up and kissed him.

"That was a nice distraction," she said, as they both leaned back on the sauna bench.