Trans Man's First Time in a Tent

Story Info
About: a trans man celebrates a first time on his 100th time.
2k words
4.45
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story is a cismale/transmale pairing. Trans character's pre-op genitals are mentioned as well as piv sex. if that is not your cup of tea, please click away.

Jackson wasn't super tall, but he wasn't super short either. In most ways, he felt incredibly average. The one thing he really craved was something that would make his life anything BUT average.

Sure he's trans, but that's not the type of thing to qualify as extraordinary.

On this particular fall evening after work, Jackson decided to celebrate the end of the week by going camping.

Just two miles from his house was a trailhead that led to a beautiful little lake campground. He quickly got his gear together, then decided to have a luxurious time in the bathroom before going without a shower for the whole weekend.

Jackson flipped on the hot water. The steamy bath water made its way up to the rim of the freestanding hammered copper tub. Jackson slipped out of his embroidered velvet robe. The cool evening air coming in from the tiny window above the shower chilled Jackson's nipples to a point. He shivered and felt a surge of sexual excitement run up his spine and back down through his nipples and clitoris. His mind wandered back to his fantasy of an extraordinary life. And he stepped in the steaming tub, he closed his eyes and let his body melt away into a steamy day dream.

In a private mountain lodge hot tub, he relaxed with bubbles all around. A handsome and refined gentleman joined him. Somehow they both knew. As the gentleman slid right next to his body and wrapped a toned arm around his shoulders, Jackson reached a hand down between his legs to pitch out some of the tension.

His new lover took him by the lips. In a hurry they were each rubbing each other's bodies closer to bliss. In a flash, Jackson is straddling the stranger's hips, and slowly plunging himself deep down onto pleasure.

The steady rhythm of tight and loose, full and empty, stretched and massaged.

Jackson's deepest fantasy felt forbidden, wrong, and dangerous. But here is was, being played out right there in his head, all the the jerky motions of his hand mimicking the imaginary stranger's intrusion on his body.

Jackson dare not speak those forbidden, lustful, dirty words.

But still his lips mouthed the words: "your cock feels so good stretching out my pussy, daddy."

Immediately the imaginary stranger thrust deep inside and began to throb, releasing a flood of cum into Jackson's pussy. Jackson's right hand centered on his clit, while his left middle and ring finger furiously pounded away, bringing him to euphoria just as he imagined thick spurts of cum filling his naughtiest hole.

Jackson stiffened in the tub, riding out his throes of self-induced ecstasy.

Yes, Jackson's night was starting out perfect, and could only get better.

If only Jackson knew how much better his night would get after he pitched his tent, he would have packed accordingly.

About 5 hours later, Jackson, the average trans guy, would pitch his tent, and would soon discover how much better, his night would get.

Jackson sat partway in his tent, legs out toward his little campfire. Crackles just a few feet beyond the light cast by his fire alerted him to the presence of a guest. Jackson flashed his flashlight in the direction of the noise. A man stepped into the light. He looks strikingly similar to the man from Jackson's dream.

"Hello, didn't mean to scare you if I did." The man said, his voice deep, rich, and dripping with sophistication like garlic butter on slab of wild caught salmon.

He stepped closer to Jackson's setup.

"Is anyone home?" The man asked, waving a hand in front of Jackson's face.

Jackson realized he had been staring with his mouth slightly open.

"O-Oh, sorry. Yea, it's fine. I just- uh..." Jackson stuttered.

The man chuckled, set his gear down, and sat on the ground next to Jackson.

"Hey, aren't you JacksonJaggedPeaks on instagram?" The man asked.

"Oh, yea! I'm surprised you recognize me." Jackson said.

That means the man knew Jackson is trans. He wondered if the man found him attractive at all.

"Well it's hard not to recognize someone you've been crushing on for a solid 6 months."

Jackson's mind almost shattered with shock. Immediately he felt heat flushing his cheeks, neck, and other places.

He almost couldn't speak.

"Oh, pardon me, did I offend you? I apologize if I did." The man said.

"Double apologies actually, I didn't properly introduce myself. My name is Archibald Haddock Jr. Call me Archie though. It sounds better."

Jackson finally spoke.

"I'm sorry, it's been a long day and I didn't expect to be having to use my last brain cells to talk much."

"I understand perfectly. I will go since it seems I'm intruding on your night here." said Archie.

"No! Stay! Please? I just meant I'm sorry if I'm not the most talkative. But please, stay, I'd really like some company actually."

"Oh! I see. Since you are keen on my staying do you mind if I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure, anything."

"Well," Archie started. "I didn't bring a tent tonight, and it looks like it might rain tonight. Don't you think? I was hoping you be willing to share your tent."

Jackson scanned the horizon. Not a cloud above, nor a cloud out there, but Jackson knew the man might mean something more than just sharing his tent.

Jackson scooted to the side and patted the spot next to him.

"Come on over, I don't mind at all."

Archie moved over next to Jackson and boldly put an arm around his shoulder.

It's just like in his dream! Jackson swallowed a lump of nerves.

"Isn't it great to be able to just make friends out here in nature? It's like everything is just peaceful and beautiful and open and free." Archie said, his voice inflecting and exaggerated all the way through his words.

He leaned his body weight slightly pushing Jackson. Jackson smiled and put an arm back around Archie. He sincerely hoped the guy would indulge him. His fantasies had only played out in his head half a million times since he first came up with it a month ago.

"Hey Archie, why did you say you had a crush on me for so long?"Jackson asked with a nudge.

Archie smiled and looked at him.

"Jackson. You are, without a doubt, the sexiest, adventurous, intelligent, and compassionate person I've seen on any social media page. And I don't care if that side of you is even real, because you are goddamn gorgeous to look at."

Jackson didn't need another word. As Archie had been gushing to Jackson, their heads drew closer, closer, slowly, until their eyes closed and their lips met, locking into a feverish lusty battle.

The spontaneousness of it all just piled more coals of lust onto the two campers.

Quickly the tent flap had been zippered shut and clothes torn off. Archie lay over Jackson, softly caressing under Jackson's shirt. His hand felt big and warm, and slightly rough as it glided over Jackson's chest, occasionally grazing a hardened nipple.

As they kissed and groped each other, they could feel the heat building up, drawing their pelvises together like a magnetic force. The frantic grinding turned into frantic underwear grabbing. Their underwear faded into the night, leaving nothing but skin to transfer the sexual electricity between them. Jackson's heart raced. He'd never taken a real cock before, only ever his own fingers. He also didn't bring condoms. But fuck, the moment was so hot, he could resist the urge to tilt his hips upwards in an effort to draw in his guest.

The action was met with a blunt force pressing up against Jackson's dripping pussy. They had worked themselves into an animalistic frenzy, with only one thing on their minds, fucking.

Archie had to take a hand from Jackson's nipples. It would only push Jackson deeper into the hottest headspace better than could have imagined.

Archie guided his cock into position. Jackson was so tight he'd have to hold it in place to really get in.

Jackson shivered as he felt the pressure at his entrance. Inside him felt so hollow and needy, but at the same time so tight. Archie's cockhead finally got in with a pop. Jackson's eyes rolled back. It was just the tip, but here it was, the first step to euphoria.

Archie pressed in harder. The man knelt over his prey with hungry eyes. He savored the look on Jackson's face, a mixture of shock and lust.

"That's right, that's just the tip. You're gonna feel my whole cock soon." Archie hissed into Jackson's ear.

He slowly pushed further in. Jackson melted into Archie's grip. Soon his hips gained momentum, and finally, Jackson's pussy was being fully used, completely filled. This was the rhythm that he had fantasized about, that made him cum late at night just by masturbating for a few minutes. Archie let himself get carried away, not being able to hear Jackson's moans and cries of pleasure. The way his cock slammed deep inside made Jackson feel the dirtiest and sexiest he had ever felt. His mind went immediately to the gushing finale. He didn't realize how long Archie had been able to go on for. Jackson felt his hips getting tired from flexing toward his mysterious lover. As his body started to relax, Archie instinctively grabbed Jackson's hips and rolled Jackson over, yanking him up into a half doggy position, with his ass up in the air, and chest and head still on the his pillow.

He repositioned and slammed deep back into Jackson's pussy. Jackson cried out from Archie's cock slamming back in so hard. This new position made his cock feel twice as big. It made Jackson moan loudly. He could suppress his lust anymore. Those forbidden words bubbled up again and spilled off his tongue.

"Your cock feels so good stretching out my pussy, daddy!" Jackson whined.

Archie moaned back, "Fuck you are so tight. I'm gonna make you into my submissive cum slut. Don't even think about asking me to pull out."

Jackson was speechless. He felt so hot being held by the hip and shoulder and being made to slam back on a thick cock. The harsh words only made his head swim and his clit more sensitive. With each thrust, Archie's balls would lightly tap Jackson's clit, making him shake with delight. He held on to his pillow tight, willing himself to cum just from being fucked. No matter how desperate he was to touch his clit, he made himself stay still and focused on the feeling of being stuffed completely full over and over. With every moment he came closer and closer to his end zone.

Jackson whispered again,"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Archie didn't need any further prodding. He immediately switched both his hands to the creases of Jackson's hips and began pounding him harder. He rushed his hips forward in perfect time with pulling Jackson's hips back, meeting in the middle balls deep every time.

A change came. The thrusting slowed down. Jackson didn't argue because in the middle of the hardest thrusting, he came hard, like nothing he had ever experienced before. It was a deep orgasm, not just a tingly rush through his clit and down to his toes. It was full, deep, rolling pulses of bliss deep inside his most secret place. In the fuzziness and fog of his post orgasmic twitching, he realized he was milking Archie's cock. His cock throbbed and with each throb, a ridiculous amount of thick, white cum overflowed from Jackson's pussy. It was the daydream, fulfilled and complete. Each time Jackson's pussy throbbed, Archie's cock jumped once again, injecting more cum into Jackson's already overflowing hole.

The pair collapsed next to each other finally. They panted and caught their breath.

"I did bring condoms." Archie said casually.

Jackson laughed.

"Of course, unused condoms but no tent. Those are some interesting priorities, dude."

This was it, Jackson had finally stepped into the extraordinary life he dreamed of, getting to hook up on his camping trips with a man who is the spitting image of his fantasy lover. Now all he had to do was convince the man to start an only fans together...