All Comments on 'Transcontinental Swap Ch. 04'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Fun

Another great series......Be fun to see where this goes. Of course the premise is wonderful.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
All but the end...

It sure sounded like bareback. No screening for this student? Plus, seriously crossing the line with him being her student. It does not matter that other professors do it. Ethically a very bad choice. Also, no second thoughts on it at all with the group. She would be exposing them as well. She did at the Christmas party. She is getting a bit out of control it seems.

I had to drop my score to a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's hard

and it has been hard since I started reading this series. This is just fantasy stuff for me because my wife would never go along with swapping or an open marriage. She has medical conditions that have turned her off to sex, so I come here to cum here! And these stories do it for me. The fact that I'm in New Hampshire and Harvard is nearby makes the fantasy more enjoyable because it seems as if it could really happen. All the women are tremendously sexy, and I'd certainly welcome the chance to eat and fuck any of them. And I'd love to have my nipples teased and sucked before getting a foot job from Julie or any of the others. A 5-star series for sure! Thank you!

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
A CRACK IN THE SYSTEM

I'M AFRAID I MUST AGREE WITH LANCER IN LA. HER TRYST WITH A STUDENT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NONO WAS "UNSCREENED" AND NOT DISCUSSED BEFOREHAND WITH THE GROUP, NOT TO MENTION HER HUSBAND. SHE SOUGHT NO ADVICE FROM ANYONE BUT UNILATERALLY DECIDED TO TO FUCK A STUDENT ON SHORT NOTICE. WHERE WAS THE SPIRITUALITY? I SEE TROUBLE BREWING.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
chiseled in stone?

What do we mean when we use terms such as moral certainty and ethical standards? If Relativism influences our agreements, how can we say that we have a contract between us?

And, it is troubling me that members of the group are making decisions that cannot help but effect? affect? the other members without near the level of communication I would expect and demand from intelligent people in a system that is absolutely predicated on informed consensus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous