All Comments on 'Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Worth the wait.

I feel like I need a bucket of popcorn - the intrigue! The suspense! I did not come here for all these feelings, but *damn* I am fascinated.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 4 years ago
Welcome back...

Some of us were wondering about you...

5 stars

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 4 years ago

Ok just wow. I'm still wondering how Demona/Mona ends up as Whore Class. I have a feeling that what happens to Butch is going to be the breaking point through that pushes her to the dark Demona we know from later in the timeline.

I'm not sure what the fuck is going on Level 9 but I think Level 9 is going to be the point that starts an open war between the whore and religious classes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing as always

Twisted

Creative

Bizarre

Amazing

Compelling

Excellent addition. Thank you for your commitment to completing this saga. As I read I feel the ending getting closer, the players locking in, the tension building, and I wait on each new chapter to help me place all the pieces on the board for the final showdown. I love this series.

But I must admit I never IMAGINEd you would add a Matt Helm reference. Pure genius. I mean a James Bond reference to female character names would be too passé. A Derek Flint reference would do no good as all those females only had first names. But Matt Helm (in the form of Dean Martin’s movies not the TV series) is perfectly positioned on the edge of the older pop culture crowd’s radar - the beautiful Beverly Adams (damn I’m old).

KellvallonKellvallonalmost 4 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for another great chapter. I have been religiously checking weekly for any updates.

I was surprised to see that Morpheus is only now becoming aware of Adam. I had just assumed that Adam had always been a part of his original plan. The plot thickens.

Oh and I loved the poetry reference and the play on the Gilgamesh names. Nice work.

As always keep up the good work.

highdoorahhighdoorahalmost 4 years ago

Glad that you guys are back! Have been worried since it's been so long since the last chapter, I had assumed the worst.

Great new chapter. Really looking forward to where this Arc ends up.

Keep up the good work!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4... yeah, really :)

Chapter 4 is in proofread right now and will be put in the publish queue later today. Expect it about Thursday the 13th.

Glad you guys got the Matt Helm reference - Lovey Kravezit has been one of Wayne’s favorite spy girl names since he was a boy. Morpheus is from that time period, so his pop culture references are all over the place.

And, as far as best friends go, you couldn’t do better than Ciara. She’s a true Inky Dinky Doo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible

Your writing skill and imagination are unfuckingbelievable. If I had your talent I would be writing books or at the least trying a movie manuscript. I am so disappointed after I finish a chapter knowing I have to wait for more but please continue.

Thanks for all the time and effort and stay well.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lost for words

This whole Sub Arc is captivating, best thing i've read in a long time! thank you!

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Gilgamesh and Enkidu. I loved the reference.

Thank you for continuing this series.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Amazing. Refereces I've never heard of and unbelievable imagination creating total horror on Level 9. Might need to backtrack to find more on Eve/Evelyn and Ciara. Brilliant writing again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...