Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cathy, stop..."

"You have her ankles in your hands. Those strong hands bending her skinny legs back against her breasts, her hard nipples against her knees."

His cock was stiff and curved. "Cathy, we can't..."

"Your cock is pressed against her pussy. She's terrified she won't be able to take it. She fisted herself earlier in the shower to see if she could." Cathy smiled up at him as she jacked his cock. "She's yours, Dan. If she can't be? It will break her heart."

"I love you. I can't..."

"I love you, Dan. This is who we are now. Let's make her ours."

"No, Cathy! The plan. She has to go to the whaler..."

"The whaler's gone," Cathy said as she walked toward the bed.

"What? How do you...?"

"I told Hecate where it was. The agents scuttled it."

"Cathy?! Why?"

She smiled and lay down beside Ramona. "The plan would never have worked. How could she pilot that whaler in pitch dark to rendezvous with the Folly?"

Ramona jumped and tried to scramble across the bed, finally noticing she wasn't alone.

"Shh, be still, darling. Oh, you are so pretty." Cathy whispered.

Ramona stared into Cathy's eyes and the tension went out of her body. She started to touch herself again.

Cathy sobbed. "So scared... oh, Dan, she's been so scared for so long. So alone." Cathy wiped away a tear. "We can save her, Dan. You and me. We are going to save her and make everything better."

"God, Cathy, this is so wrong," Dan said as he inched toward the bed.

"No, no it isn't wrong. You don't understand yet, but you will."

Ramona looked drunkenly to her right and finally saw Dan.

She smiled and reached out. "Dan! Oh, Dan! You didn't leave me. Tu es aqui. Amor. Vene aqui, por favor!"

Cathy snuggled closer to her on the bed.

She looked at Cathy in confusion.

"I'm Cathy. I'm Dan's wife. You're going to be ours, together."

Ramona looked confused. "I... I don't... I'm not like that."

Cathy smiled and felt something rise inside her.

Power. The same power she had used all day today to save her friends.

But she wasn't trying to save Ramona. This was selfish. This was want and need.

And, fuck it, it was a little bit evil.

She reached into the beautiful girl's brain and started making changes.

Ramona's eyes rolled back in her head and her lips moved.

"What are you doing to her?" Dan whispered as he knelt down between Ramona's knees beside the bed.

"Making her love us both." She turned her gaze toward Dan, knowing she must look utterly insane, like some wicked witch. "I'm taking away a lifetime of repression, altering her morality, giving her a taste for girls..."

"Jesus Christ, Cathy."

She smiled. "It's like a drug and I'm completely addicted, Dan. I'm going to take this pretty, broken thing and make her into our perfect lover."

"This is wrong, Cathy," he whispered.

But his big hands were pushing Ramona's knees apart.

Cathy smiled wickedly. "Wrong? Nothing in her life has ever been right, Dan! Everyone in her life has used her."

He kissed Ramona's inner thighs and the woman moaned. "And now so are we."

"In a few minutes, she's going to be deliriously in love with both of us. She's going to be happy, content. And loved - not just for a while, Dan. Forever. The three of us are going to live forever and we will never let her go."

"But she could have escaped!"

"To what, Dan? Back to Miami and her pimp? Back to slavery?" Cathy shook her head and sobbed. "Back to loneliness? That's what she fears most, Dan. Loneliness." Cathy began to shake. "The whole goddamned race just huddling in the darkness wailing over their loneliness until they die broken and alone and... goddamn it! It's all so fucking pointless!"

Dan stared at her.

She shook her head. "This is better, Dan. This is life. This is happiness. This is never being alone again. Nobody ever has to be alone again. The Church is evil, it is despicable, it is wrong... but not this, Dan. This is hope."

Cathy laughed. "Now, for fuck's sake, will you please make love to this nymph before she explodes?"

Dan smiled. "Well, when you put it like that?"

He took Ramona's taut buttocks in his hands and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed.

The he began eating her swollen pussy.

Ramona screamed and thrashed on the bed. She was speaking Spanish so fast Cathy had no hope of translating it - but the girl's thoughts were clear as day.

She was completely in love with Dan even before the binding.

Cathy stroked the girl's short, dark hair. "That's it, let him make you cum. He's very good at it, isn't he."

Ramona opened her eyes and smiled at her. "How did I hear that?"

Cathy smiled. "You heard my thoughts. You don't need your ears for that."

"Que bella. You are so beautiful," Ramona whispered.

Cathy kissed her gently. "Like girls now?"

Ramona nodded. "Don't know why I didn't before?"

"Maybe you did but you hadn't really thought about it?" Cathy lied.

Ramona shrugged and ran her hands through Dan's hair as he licked and sucked. "You aren't mad? He's your husband. I don't want you to be mad. I love you too."

Cathy put her finger to the girl's lips and she kissed it. "We share in this coven. Think you're ready?"

Ramona nodded.

"Dan, just like her fantasy?"

Dan stopped eating her and stood up.

Ramona stared at his waist. "Dios mio..."

Cathy laughed and nodded. "Yeah... Dios fucking mio." She took Ramona's arm and lifted it so she could touch the long pole extending from Dan's hairless crotch.

Ramona tried to wrap her fingers around the shaft but came up short.

Her eyes were like saucers in the dark bedroom.

"Nothing good ever came easy, honey," Cathy whispered in Ramona's mind.

***

Willy stood with Jenny beside the back door of the converted warehouse.

He looked at the clock on the far wall: 3:25 AM.

Wink and Margaret walked up to them.

Margaret looked back over her shoulder at the crowd.

"Make sure all your lights are out on the Folly. Hug the shore around to the north side of the island. Need to be quiet, Willy."

"We will, Dad."

Margaret turned to them. "You don't wait more than ten minutes on that Ramona, Willy."

"But..."

"No 'buts'," Wink said. "Ten minutes then you vamoose. You open her up, Willy. Run her flat out."

"Yes, sir."

"She's fully fueled. You make for Miami... until you get some miles behind you. Then you turn northwest. From what Dan says those agents are all over Miami - you got enough fuel to make Palm Beach, maybe even Jupiter Island. Farther north you can get, the better."

"I know, Dad."

Wink nodded. He looked at Jenny. "You can drive the boat if something happens to Willy?"

Jenny shrank against Willy. "I can. I won't have to..."

"You can if you have to," Wink said. He put his hands on their shoulders. "Island strong. Both of you. Don't you forget it."

Willy put his arms around Jenny. "We won't forget."

Wink turned his back and Margaret did the same.

Together they blocked the view of the back door.

"Whatever it takes, Willy. You get the two of you safe," Wink said.

"Whatever it takes."

"We love you both," Margaret said with a shaky voice. "Now go."

Willy opened the door and he and Jenny slipped out into the night.

Wink held Margaret's hand as the door closed quietly behind them.

***

Dan held one of Ramona's skinny ankles in each hand, pressing her legs back against her chest.

His cock was pressing against her pussy.

Cathy traced his cock head where it intersected Ramona's stretched pussy lips with her fingernail and Dan moaned. Cathy whispered, "Fuck. Ramona, honey, you should have fisted yourself a little longer."

Ramona was craning her neck straining to see. "It wouldn't matter... he's bigger than my fist."

Dan flexed his buttocks.

Ramona's eyes bulged. "Wait, wait, wait!"

Cathy kissed her forehead. "He'll go slow."

"I know... it's just..." She screeched as Dan's cock sank an inch inside her.

Dan was smiling.

Cathy shook her head. "And I'm the evil one? At least I'm not trying to impale our girlfriend."

"Christ," Dan moaned. "My precum is pouring into her. I think my body is trying to super-lubricate her."

"Probably, Morpheus thinks of everything."

Ramona wriggled her hips and screamed as Dan sank another inch into her. "Fuck! Fuck! It's like giving birth in reverse."

Cathy laughed. She reached down and stroked Ramona's clit with her middle fingernail.

"Oooo, going to cum! Besa me!"

Cathy kissed her hard and the little minx bit her lip.

Cathy pulled back. "Little nympho bit me!"

Ramona started gigging and licking her lips, muttering something in Spanish.

"What's she saying?" Dan asked.

"Sangre Diablo? I think she said she wanted to taste the 'blood of Satan'," Cathy laughed.

"Si. Sangre Diablo. Your blood. It must be Satan's blood. God, you have my soul, corazon," Ramona moaned. She tried to kiss Cathy again.

Cathy grabbed her hair and bent her head back, then she began kissing and nibbling the girl's throat. "No, you don't. You're cock drunk. I don't trust those kitten fangs of yours." She looked up at Dan. "Fuck her brains out - I don't care if you split her in two!"

Ramona laughed and looked at Dan maniacally. "Si! Neither do I! Fuck me! Kill me with it! Just fucking give it to me!"

Dan thrust forward and sank six inches into her tight pussy.

"Motherfucker!!!" Ramona screamed.

Cathy felt the orgasm rip through Ramona's tight body.

"Jesus! She's like a fucking vice!" Dan screamed and then he was grunting as his cum...

The three of them screamed at once.

And three became one in an instant.

Dan fell on top of them and pulled them close.

Cathy kissed him, kissed Ramona.

Cathy's connection to Ramona's mind became foggy, it slipped away.

The finishing Ambrosia in Dan's cum bound the three of them together and forever closed Ramona's thoughts to Cathy's powers.

She wanted to cry. The trade-off was bitter sweet. She and Ramona were bound together for eternity but she would never again be able to touch Ramona's thoughts.

Ramona seemed to sense this. She covered Cathy's face with kisses. "Thank you. Thank you. For what you did. My mind. I'm not afraid anymore. I understand what you did for me."

Dan rolled onto his back and pulled them both over on top of him. His hands slipped down and he caressed their buttocks.

Ramona smiled down at him. "This is real? It is real, isn't it? You feel it too? Both of you?"

Dan nodded. "Yes, baby."

"Together forever," Cathy whispered.

Ramona burst into tears and cried on Dan's chest as Cathy rubbed her back. "So beautiful. I never dreamt it could be so beautiful," Ramona whispered.

***

Willy and Jenny made their way past the Church Agents toward the docks. It wasn't as hard as they had imagined - they knew the island which gave them an advantage over the agents.

They dashed from dark corner to dark corner.

Most of the agents had been surrounding the clinic and warehouse.

Dan had been right - the men looked fatigued. Though no longer exactly human, the agents were still governed by human sleep patterns.

As for Willy and Jenny, they were running on pure adrenaline.

Willy held Jenny pressed against the bait shop door and peered down the dock toward Wink's Folly's berth.

She bobbed gently in the waves.

"Ready?" Willy whispered.

Jenny nodded and kissed him. "As I'll ever be."

They stepped out of the darkness.

Ten feet from the Folly, lights came on all around them.

Willy pulled Jenny behind him.

Church Agents flowed onto the dock from all directions.

The lead Agent stepped out of the shadows and held a radio to his lips. "We have them, Mother Superior. They're on the dock."

Willy turned slowly, counting.

Fifteen.

There were fifteen men surrounding them.

"What do we do?" Jenny whispered.

Willy closed his eyes. He lowered his head.

Whatever it takes.

Then he looked up, his eyes opening halfway.

He smiled. Jenny was all that mattered. If she stayed, she would die. Sooner or later, they would kill her.

He was controlled by his drives. Beyond the drive to transform others, to seduce, to bend others to his will - to the will of Morpheus?

To protect. That was his mission. That was why he was made.

He clenched his fists and his knuckles cracked.

"Let Jenny go and I won't kill you," Willy said. The smile was frozen on his face.

"What did you say?" The lead agent asked.

"I said I'm going to kill every motherfucker on this dock if you don't step aside. Starting with you, baldy-locks."

He stared at Willy. Then he put the radio back to his lips. "Mother Superior, the Whoremaster is threatening us. Request permission to engage?"

***

Cathy was nearly asleep. Willy and Jenny should be on the boat by now. It was hard to stay awake when she was so warm with Dan and Ramona. She smiled.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him.

Adam. Standing in the corner in his leather jacket.

"Willy's in trouble," he said.

Cathy sat up. "What?"

"Go! Go now!"

Cathy jumped out of bed.

Adam was gone.

"What's wrong?" Dan said as he sat up.

"Come on! We have to go to the docks right now!" Cathy yelled and ran out of the bedroom.

***

The Church Agent screamed as he sailed over the deck of the fishing boat and landed in the water on the other side, his jaw shattered by Willy's uppercut.

"Stand down! Stand fucking down!" The lead agent yelled. He was drawing his sidearm.

The Whoremaster was deceptively fast given his immense, muscled bulk.

And he was moving like a tornado through the lead agent's men.

The Whoremaster hit another agent with an uppercut and the agent's jaw shattered. The blow sent the man flying into the air before he crashed onto the dock ten yards away.

The girl was throwing fists and kicking as well - bones snapped with each blow.

The lead agent leveled his pistol. Should he fire? The experiment was important. If he killed the Whoremaster would Hecate be furious?

The Whoremaster saw him aiming the gun. He grabbed an agent, used him as a shield, and then threw him backward toward the lead agent.

The gun tumbled from his grasp as he went down under the weight of the flying agent.

"Get on the boat!" The Whoremaster yelled.

"What about you?" The girl said as she kicked an agent in the shin, breaking his leg.

"Never mind me, get on the boat!"

***

Cathy ran toward the docks. Behind her, Dan and Ramona struggled to keep pace with her.

They were now also being chased by the Church Agents who had accompanied them to the house.

They called for Cathy to stop but she ignored them.

She could see a crowd on the docks and even more agents were running toward it from town.

They'll kill Willy and Jenny! Cathy thought. There were too many - even if Cathy and Dan helped? The Church Agents would overwhelm them with sheer numbers.

Cathy stopped in the middle of the street and turned to Dan. "Hold them off me?"

Dan slid to a stop. "What?!"

"The agents. Hold them off me for a few minutes," Cathy said.

Then her eyes rolled back in her head and she stood motionless in the middle of the street.

***

Maria Marapova almost fell to her knees when she found herself plunged into the 'White Room' in her mind.

One moment, she had been standing in Baal's office and the next she was in the immense, stark white room.

Cathy Greene was standing in front of her.

Maria composed herself. "What's wrong? Why did you...?"

"They're going to kill Willy and Jenny. You have to stop them," Cathy said.

Maria stared at her. "Who are Willy and Jenny? Who's trying to kill them?"

"Willy is a Whoremaster and Jenny is bound to him. They're trying to escape on a boat. The Church Agents have them surrounded and they're going to kill them! I need your help."

"No."

Cathy frowned. "What?!"

"Why would I help you save two people I don't know? They're trying to escape - they deserve what they get..."

"How can you be like this?! How? Jesus Christ, bitch! If I'm supposed to be like you, how can you be such a cold, disgusting monster? They're our caste! Your goddamned caste!"

"Caste? What are you babbling about?"

"He divided us into castes. Religious, Professional, Worker, and, our caste: Whore Caste. Whore Caste are designed to love each other unconditionally. Can't you feel it? Feel the connection to me, to them? They are your family! On top of that? They're our responsibility - Whoremasters and White Witches, we protect them! Goddamn it, why can't you see what I'm saying?"

Maria tilted her head.

"You're different from me, aren't you?" Cathy sobbed. "Oh, God, you're not with us. We're alone..."

Maria looked away. Her brow knitted as she struggled to think... to remember...

A woman's voice in her head, sweet and from so long ago: "I love you. I need you to remember." Beautiful eyes and long blonde hair and she felt as if she could reach out and touch her...

She's inside me, Maria thought.

She stumbled. Emotions: love, fear, longing. Tragedy, so many years ago, but it was going to be okay because they were a coven...

"My caste? Whore Caste?" Maria whispered.

"What?" Cathy asked. "Yes! Yes, we're your caste and if you don't help us? Two of your caste are going to die, Maria."

"Go to them. I'm coming."

***

"No, attempt to subdue the Whoremaster but do not kill him," Hecate said into the radio. "Kill the whore if you must, we have plenty of them."

A strong hand closed over her own.

Maria Marapova spun her around. "You will not kill any of my people!"

"Your people? What are you talking about? Unhand me!" Hecate shoved herself away.

Church Agents were running toward them.

They stopped dead in their tracks when Maria smiled at them.

"Mother Superior?" One of the agents asked, unsure of what to do.

Maria turned back to Hecate. "Tell your men at the docks to stand down. Now! I will not tolerate your harming a single one of my Whore Caste."

"How do you know about the situation at the docks?"

Maria ignored her. Instead she looked out at the room full of Latigo Key's Whore Caste. "Willy and Jenny are at the docks and the agents are going to kill them," she said out loud.

People began to murmur.

A Whoremaster and whore near the back door abruptly turned and opened it. They ran out into the night.

"Stop! Do not leave the clinic!" One of the Church Agents called out.

Maria turned toward the crowd. "Well? What the fuck are you all waiting for? I just told you two of us are about to die. Are you going to let that happen?"

Hecate looked at Maria in horror. "What are you doing?"

Maria laughed. "Remembering what I'm meant to be."

***

I started out strong, Willy thought. But, it all took a turn.

He was on his knees. Four men stood behind him, pressing down on his shoulders.

Eight men held his arms, pulling them back till he thought his shoulders would dislocate.

And the lead agent pistol-whipped him in the face for the fifth time.

Through it all, Willy was smiling.

"Goddamn it, why won't he go down?" The lead agent spat and swung the pistol again, the handgrip striking Willy on the bridge of the nose.

Jenny was on the deck of the Folly, screaming. She was holding five men back swinging a gaffing hook like a pike.

Willy saw stars.

But he kept smiling.

That's when he saw the angel. That's how he knew he was dying.