Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy kissed her hand. "Hmm... I see. I think we can manage."

She kissed her way down Hecate's neck to her breasts. She suckled Hecate's right nipple and swallowed a mouthful of Ambrosia. The taste was... foreign. Not in a bad way but Religious Caste Ambrosia was far more bitter than Whore Caste.

She kissed her way lower.

Hecate's clit was swollen as large as the end of Cathy's pinky.

It was true, her pussy was a pink cavern.

Cathy made a fist with her right hand. There was no reason to narrow her hand. She pressed her fist against Hecate's opening.

A few gentle nudges and it swallowed Cathy's knuckles.

Hecate rose up on her elbows and looked down.

Cathy smiled up at her. "Trust me."

Hecate nodded.

Her fist slid into Hecate's depths and she suckled the thick clit.

Hecate moaned and thrashed on the bed as a second orgasm wracked her body.

Cathy didn't slow down. She pressed deeper, watching the lump rise in Hecate's lower abdomen and move upward.

"God! Fuck, oh, fuck, Cathy! I love you!" Hecate moaned.

"Shh, don't want the Church police to hear you, do you?"

Hecate laughed and Cathy pressed deeper still.

"Aiggh! Oh! Oh!"

If Morpheus designed whores with a second clit at the end of their vaginal canal, then would he...?

Hecate screamed as Cathy pressed the spot deep inside her.

Her pussy squeezed Cathy's arm hard.

Hecate squealed and writhed on the bed.

Cathy reached up with her free hand and held her down while she convulsed.

Then the Mother Superior went limp.

Cathy gently slid her arm out.

Then she crawled up till she could kiss Hecate.

She smiled and licked Hecate's girl cream off her own arm.

Hecate watched her with raw lust.

She put her head on Cathy's chest. "I feel so empty after..."

"No," Cathy whispered. "I'll do it again and again. The rest of the night, if you like."

She looked up at Cathy with an impish smile. "My turn."

Hecate slid down Cathy's body.

"No fist for me, thanks," Cathy whispered.

Hecate grabbed her knees and shoved them apart. "There's an idea. I'll fist you till you're so loose he won't want to fuck you!"

Cathy raised her legs and closed her thighs tight around Hecate's head.

She flexed. "Play. Fucking. Nice," Cathy hissed.

Hecate's face was red. "F... Fine..."

Cathy released her and Hecate dove between her legs.

She began licking and kissing Cathy's pussy.

It felt a little like someone participating in a county fair pie eating contest.

"Fuck's sake," Cathy whispered. "No. Stop."

Hecate raised up. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes, everything. I was only kidding when I said I would have to train you... turns out it was prophetic."

Hecate looked despondent.

Cathy rolled her eyes. "Spin around."

"What?"

"Sixty-nine me."

"What?"

"Tell me you're joking..."

"Is that where we do it to each other?" Hecate asked.

"Yes."

Hecate turned and sighed.

"Now," Cathy said as Hecate's pussy settled over her waiting lips. "Do everything I do." She gently blew across Hecate's sex and she shivered.

To Cathy's astonishment, Hecate was a fast learner.

***

Jenny steered into the dark waves. The bow would crest and then fall down into the troughs beyond. Behind her, the patrol boats followed. She kept her tear-filled eyes on the compass, while stealing glances behind to make sure the boats weren't gaining.

Not gaining, no.

But they were keeping up.

Wink had been wrong about the speed of her pursuers.

They were matching the Folly.

She had been startled several times by what she thought was the shadow of a man standing in the stern leaning against the transom.

The Folly's lights were off, and the shadows played tricks.

No, there was no man standing on the deck behind her facing the oncoming patrol boats. He didn't raise his arms in the air, his brown hair moving in the wind as spray dripped from his leather jacket.

He was a mirage.

He wasn't there.

In a few minutes, she would see the lights of Miami on the western horizon. But she knew she couldn't turn northwest, not with the patrol boats so close. They would correct their course and draw even closer, maybe close enough to fire on her.

The Folly crested a swell and Jenny heard a roar as the swell rose up and became a wave behind her.

She turned and looked. The wave she had just passed over rose up ten feet, fifty, a hundred feet. It was a wall of water traveling away from her and gaining speed.

The patrol boats disappeared behind her.

Then the stars disappeared.

She looked at the shadow man standing behind her, his body shaking from effort.

Behind her, she heard a crash and wailing screams.

The shadow man lowered his arms and slumped.

The wave was gone.

And there was no sign of the patrol boats whatsoever.

Nothing but gentle, rolling waves.

He turned, his bearded face handsome. He smiled. "For you. Don't worry, you'll see him again."

"But... why me?"

He shook his head. "Because you are important, Jenny di Wanker. You are all so very important."

She shook her head. "I... I'm a coward, I left him."

"No," he said. "You're one of the bravest people I know. If you had stayed, you would have died for nothing. If the boats had chased you to Miami? Again, you would have died for nothing. If you love him? Be thankful he saved you back on Latigo Key. Don't waste the gift you've been given."

"Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter. You'll meet me one day. That will be a very good day." He put his finger to his lips. "But don't tell. That me doesn't need to know what this me did... until I do it."

He disappeared and, somehow, Jenny wasn't shocked by his final magic trick at all.

She turned the Folly northwest and didn't look back.

***

Cathy stroked Hecate's short blonde hair as they lay in the Simms's king-sized bed. She had an innocence to her as she slept, her almost perpetual grimace gone and her demonic eyes hidden behind her closed lids.

What combination of Church science and Hecate's lack of nurture during her life could have created such a beautiful, broken person?

Cathy was in love, head over heels. It wasn't pity. They were meant to be together, just as she and Dan were meant to be together. She was not torn between them like some horrible country song.

One day Hecate would become part of their coven. She knew it.

And, she had it on good authority she was always right.

Cathy climbed carefully out of bed and pulled on the tight, white latex dress.

"Where are you going?" Hecate asked as she opened her eyes.

The demon eyes stared into her soul, but the grimace was nowhere to be seen - Hecate was smiling.

Cathy sat down on the bed and drew up the zipper of the left boot. For the first time, she noticed the seven-inch, stiletto heel. How could she possibly have walked in these? She must be almost seven feet tall in these heels. "I'm going back to the clinic to get ready to leave. I have a coven to prepare, after all."

Hecate reached out and took her hand as Cathy worked on the other boot. "Stay. Stay with me. The sun isn't even up yet. We can make love again and be back to the dock before the boats come."

"Hecate, I live in two worlds now: yours and my coven's..."

The grimace came back and she squeezed Cathy's hand. "You're going to try to run, aren't you? All of this is a cruel trick!"

Cathy leapt on top of her and pushed Hecate's wrists behind her head.

Then she kissed her.

Cathy rose up still holding Hecate down.

"One word," Hecate hissed. "One word and you're..."

"Dead, yes, blah-blah-blah. Before you kill me? Listen: I am not leaving. I am going on that boat with you. I love you, Hecate. Completely, understand? I will be with you for the rest of our lives which, according to Baal, will never end. Get it through your thick skull. I will not leave you."

Hecate's grimace went away. Her lip trembled. "You... you aren't lying?"

Cathy laughed. "No, lover, I am not lying." She leaned down and kissed Hecate's plump lips. "If you're that worried? Come with me."

"No. I won't demean myself by consorting with your disgusting coven of whores. Unlike you, I don't require some dimwit's cock to appease me."

"Jesus, are you always this bitchy after several good cums?"

She frowned. "I don't like sharing you!"

"Tough shit. If you want me? It's a package deal."

Hecate sighed. "Why did you help the girl escape?"

"The truth?"

"Don't you ever fucking tell me anything but the truth."

Cathy smiled evilly. "Oh, no, Mother Superior. I will lie to you on a regular basis. But, I will never do it to hurt you. I need you to remember that."

"Impertinent..."

"Stop using big words. Just call me a bitch and be done with it." She leaned down and kissed Hecate's nose. "But, you want the truth on why I helped Jenny Larsen di Wanker escape? No problem. She's an immune. I know what you do to immunes. I'll spend the rest of my life protecting immunes from you. If you can't live with that? Go ahead and 'pain' me to death."

"I should have known. Immunes are abominations in the eyes of Morpheus and of the Church!"

"Says who?"

Hecate blinked. "What?"

"Who says they're abominations?"

"Morpheus..."

"When? You people have a bible or something? Show me where he said it."

"I... He speaks through Sister, and Sister says..."

Cathy tapped Hecate's nose with her index finger. "Ah-ha! Sister said it. You don't know if it's Morpheus's word or not."

Hecate's eyes flashed with anger. "How dare you blaspheme!"

"Oh, I dare, baby. I so very much dare." Cathy hopped off the bed and balanced on her one stiletto heel. "Huh... fuck, I'm limber as hell."

Hecate smiled for an instant, then it evaporated into a scowl. "Stop changing the subject!" But her eyes were firmly locked on Cathy's thighs as she gracefully bent forward, picked up the other boot, and bent her bare leg to draw the latex boot up.

"Really? I think you like the subject of my thighs much more than my little blasphemies."

"You'll... push me too far, Cathy," Hecate whispered.

"Yes, but you'll always forgive me."

Hecate hissed. "Until the day I don't..."

Cathy laughed and walked toward the bedroom door. She looked over her shoulder at Hecate. "No, you're wrapped around my little finger. You and I both know it. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. Now, are you coming with me or not?"

"Not," Hecate spat.

"Fine. I like the idea of having sex on this boat of yours. Tonight?"

Hecate blinked. "I... yes, tonight."

"Good. Do you have perfume? I like a vanilla scent. Put some behind your ear lobes. I want to smell it on your neck."

"Where in the hell am I supposed to find...?"

"That's your problem. I can be very demanding, Hecate. But... I'm worth it."

She left Hecate staring behind her.

***

Cathy found her coven beside Wink's exactly where she had left them in the converted warehouse. Wink and Margaret were talking to the two nurses they had bound themselves with.

"It's not fair," the blonde nurse said.

"Calm down, Charlotte," Wink said as he rubbed her naked shoulders.

The brunette, Cordelia, was pacing. "Why would they do this?"

"What's going on?" Cathy asked.

Margaret shrugged. "They won't let Charlotte and Cordelia do their jobs. The Church Agents say they can no longer be trusted since they've been tainted by us - especially after the incident on the dock."

Cordelia gritted her teeth. "There are still patients to be looked after! Our break is over. We have a job to do, goddamn it!"

Charlotte's pretty lips were trembling.

Professional Caste, the words formed in Cathy's head. Being nurses wasn't just their jobs, transformation had made it more akin to a drive, a calling.

"If we're not nurses, what are we, Cordelia?" Charlotte whispered.

"Nurses," Cathy said. "The two of you are nurses." She stepped away from the covens.

"Cathy, what are you going to do?" Dan asked.

"I've got an idea." She scanned the crowd and caught the eye of the closest Church Agent. "You! Come here."

The man stared at her and frowned. "I don't take orders from..."

"I am Mistress Cathy di Greene, consort of Mother Superior Hecate. I'm also a White Witch, second only to Mistress Maria Marapova di Morpheus. You really want to question my orders? I wouldn't want to be you if you're wrong."

The man looked unsure.

"You! Here. Now."

"Wow," Ramona whispered. "She's pretty when she's pissed."

Cathy put her hands behind her back. She pointed at Ramona and wagged her index finger.

Knock it off.

"Okay, okay, lighten up Wonder Woman lady," Ramona giggled.

The agent walked up to Cathy. "Mistress?"

"These two nurses, Cordelia and Charlotte di Wanker? They need to go back to work. Inform whomever gave the order for them not to return to duty that I am canceling that order." Cathy turned. "Nurses? Return to your duties."

"Uh," the agent stammered.

Cordelia and Charlotte rushed past the agent and headed for the clinic.

The agent looked at Cathy. "I need to talk to... umm..."

"Yes, yes, go talk to someone. You're dismissed."

"I... thank you?" He wandered away.

Cathy turned and looked toward her coven and Wink's.

Wink scratched his head and laughed. "Son of a bitch."

She smiled. "I can't believe that worked."

"So, you're like a big deal now?" Margaret asked.

"I... I don't know."

"Sounds like a big deal," Ramona said. She raised her fist in the air. "Sisterhood unite!"

Cathy shrugged. "I just thought, you know, caste system, bureaucracy, maybe...? It was worth the bluff."

Deborah shook her head. "Not sure it was a bluff."

Dan turned away and walked to the windows.

Cathy followed after him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong..."

"Dan Greene, do not lie to me. We've been together too long..."

"Have we? Too long?"

Cathy sighed. She turned and leaned back against the dirty windows. "God, I have two insecure lovers to deal with."

Dan shook his head. "I'm sorry, okay? I can get used to you liking girls. It was a fantasy of mine, I won't lie."

"Yes, men are pigs, go on."

Dan laughed. "It's just... Jesus, Cathy... that woman is Satan incarnate."

"You know, they say Satan was once God's favorite angel?"

"Don't change the subject. Why her, Cathy? Look what they did to Eduardo. Not to mention they've taken away our freedom, changed us into... whatever we are... without our consent. I've heard them talking, Cathy, they're talking about taking over the whole world! They want to do this to everyone!"

Cathy nodded. "I know. They're trying to save the world, Dan. We're how they're going to do it."

"Save the world? From what?"

Cathy shook her head. "I don't know. I think maybe Morpheus is the only one who actually knows."

"Does that give them the right...?"

"No. No, it doesn't. But, Dan, what are we going to do? You see how big this is, right? They have an army of these Church Agents, psychic powers, Morpheus is basically a living god. What can Dan and Cathy Greene do against magic?"

Dan sighed. "We could go to the government."

"Who? Who do we talk to? This is a government that sprays down subway tunnels with flu virus to see how fast they can spread a disease. This is a government that infects its own soldiers with Syphilis. That gives land to the Native Americans and then turns around and takes it back if they find out there's oil or uranium or fucking gold on it. If we want to save the world from the Church of Morpheus? We're on our own. You're the soldier, tell me how best to do that?"

Dan slicked back his hair and shook his head. "Guerrilla warfare. Infiltrate. Sabotage."

Cathy put her hands on his face. "Build an army. An army of superhumans. People who can jump higher, run faster, hit harder than any beings who ever walked the earth. It took all those men to take down Willy last night and we turned the tide by just adding three of us to the mix. You saw what happened when all of us showed up on that dock with Maria? The look on the Church Agents' faces, Dan? They were terrified."

"Okay, fine. We're the partisans. Got it. Does that mean you have to be the devil woman's girlfriend? I... told the others to trust you and have faith, Cathy, but... fuck..."

Cathy smiled. "No. I'm the devil woman's girlfriend because... I love her. Same as I love you. Same as we're in love with Ramona. You trust our feelings for each other and for Ramona, don't you?"

"Of course, you know I do..."

"Then trust me on Hecate, Dan. Yes, she's a fucking Bond villain but, Dan, inside? She's frightened and broken. She's a victim just like us."

He shook his head. "That part I do not see."

"I know I'm right. Now, I need you to trust me."

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. "I do trust you, but... if she hurts you? I'll kill her."

"Good enough."

***

Cathy looked at Willy from across the warehouse. He was staring out the window.

"Brooding man number two," Cathy whispered to herself and walked to him.

She took in the hard muscles of his body and smiled. Now that she was completely transformed, she could fully appreciate the young Whoremaster for the Adonis he was.

It was going to be hard to focus on helping him mentally when all she wanted to do was help him physically.

He didn't look at her when she stepped up beside him.

"I think she made it," Cathy said.

"She did," Willy said. "From the binding, I think I would know if she was... you know. You would know about that, right? Morpheus gave you knowledge?"

Cathy shook her head. "It sounds right, Willy, but... he didn't tell me everything."

Willy nodded. "She's alive. I'll never see her again but... she's alive. That's all that matters."

"Don't say that. You'll see..."

He turned toward her and she saw the tears in his eyes. "No, I won't. I can't. Don't you see? We belong to the Church. If I find her? They'll find her. Somehow, they'll find her. She needs to stay away from us, the transformed."

She fought the urge to put her arm around him. "She's immortal like us, Willy. Sooner or later, she'll encounter other transformed."

"Then I hope she stays away for as long as she can. I hope she lives a life. Dozens of lives."

"Then you need to as well..."

"No. No, I'll never bind with another as long as I live."

Cathy laughed and shook her head. "No, Willy. You'll see. You'll have a coven. I saw..." She stopped. How could she tell him about her vision? The pretty blonde and brunette, running with him. The little monster woman sitting on her shoulder like a parrot but she definitely belonged to him...

"Saw what?" Willy said.

"I... saw a future for all of us. Something happy, Willy. Something good."

He shook his head.

She put her hand on his shoulder. "You're so young. It's hard for me to remember that now after all we've been through. I'm old enough to know that things do get better, Willy. Things work out. The only important thing is to hold onto your soul. Do you understand? We need Willy Wankers in the world that's coming."

He laughed and shook his head.

"Dumb name. Good person. Good man. If Jenny was here? She'd tell you that. She'd tell you not to give up hope."

He smiled at her. "You're pretty good at this, Mrs. Greene."

"Cathy. Call me Cathy. Don't call me Mrs. Greene. Makes me feel like you might not fuck me till I can't walk later."

Willy blinked. "Uhh..."

"Yeah, I went there. Sorry. It's just... fuck, you are gorgeous. Pretty sure I remember you and me really getting together... a few times... fireworks..."

Willy blushed. "You might be right."

"Thought I might be. Cum Slut Cathy's memories are a little hazy in here but I'm pretty sure we..."