Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An angel was coming down out of the sky, her long dark hair flying behind her.

She landed behind the lead agent.

The angel grabbed the agent's arm and twisted.

Bones snapped and he dropped the gun.

Willy laughed. He knew the angel's face.

The angel looked exactly like Cathy Greene.

He shook his head and the blood in his eyes cleared.

His mind cleared.

Cathy Greene was no angel but she was heaven-sent.

"Miss Greene?" Willy whispered.

"Let him go or we'll kill all of you!" Cathy Greene screamed.

To Willy, it felt like the ground shook when she cried out.

The glass in the bait shop windows cracked and shattered.

The hands on Willy loosened their grip for an instant and Willy rose, trying to shrug them off.

Then Dan Greene slammed into the men holding Willy's left arm and sent them flying.

Behind him, a tiny woman with black hair leapt onto an agent's back and began biting the side of his neck. He howled in pain and danced around trying to throw her off.

Between the three of them, they pried the men off Willy.

Willy collapsed onto the dock.

"Puto! Asshole!" The girl riding the agent's back knocked the man face down on the dock and began pounding his face against it.

"Ramona, help Cathy!" Dan said.

Dan ran over to the Folly and began tossing the agents after Jenny into the water.

Cathy and Ramona stood in front of Willy.

More agents were coming.

Lots more.

They were rushing toward them.

Willy tried to stand but his head couldn't quite determine which direction 'up' was in.

"Stay down, honey," Cathy said. "You've done enough."

Willy crawled toward the Folly. "Jenny, go to the wheel and start the engines."

"Get on board!" She yelled.

He shook his head. "I'll untie you." He knelt by the bowline and began untying it. "Dan? Can you get the stern line?"

Dan nodded.

"What are you doing, Willy?"

"You have to go, Jenny. Now. Before they send a boat."

"Get on this boat, Willy!"

He smiled. "I can't. I won't make it to shore." He gasped and blood came up in his mouth.

Dan caught him before he could fall.

"Then I'm not going!"

"Yes, you are," Willy said.

"He's right, Jenny," Dan said. "I'll make Balenger help him. He won't stand a chance on the boat. And, if you stay? They'll kill you. Go."

Jenny began to sob. "Willy, please..."

"I love you, Jenny Wanker. You're right. Stupid fucking name."

She shook her head. "No. It's beautiful."

"Go. I'll find you," Willy said.

He leaned on Dan as they made their way back to Cathy and Ramona.

Dan looked at Ramona. "Want to go with her?"

She put her little fists on her hips. "Are you loco? Till death do us part, Dan."

Dan smiled back at the Folly. "That's Ramona. Don't wait for her."

Willy smiled. "Just go. Please, go, Jenny."

Jenny started the engines.

***

Cathy, Ramona, Dan, and Willy stood blocking the path to the Folly.

The crowd of Church Agents filled the island side of the dock.

"Ever been in a situation this bad?" Cathy asked.

Dan nodded. "Once or twice. Usually had a gun in my hand, artillery support, air support... feel kind of naked." He grinned. "Literally and figuratively."

Cathy laughed.

The lead agent was crawling away from the four of them, dragging his broken right arm. "Kill them! Draw your weapons and fire! Do not let that boat leave."

"Well, shit," Dan said.

The agents drew their guns.

"Go, Jenny!" Willy yelled.

The Folly pulled away from the dock.

"Shoot! Shoot them!" The lead agent yelled.

The agents in the back began yelling and screaming.

Then they began flying into the air.

"Son of a bitch," Dan whispered.

A line of Whoremasters parted the crowd, knocking them over like bowling pins as they charged down the dock.

Behind them were the other transformed.

The Whore Caste made a ring around the four of them.

Maria Marapova walked imperiously down the dock in her white latex outfit - Cathy smirked: the woman knew how to make an entrance.

"Put your guns away. I will kill the first man who fires a shot," Maria Marapova said as she walked past the agents.

They averted their eyes as she passed, staring down at the ground.

"Do not give my agents orders!" Hecate yelled as she followed behind Maria with a scowl on her face. "Is that a boat? Who's on that boat?"

The Folly was underway and disappearing into the night.

Maria stopped and turned, standing between the Whore Caste and the agents.

"Tell your men to stand down, Hecate. Or... I will stand them down," Maria said with a smile.

Hecate stalked down the dock and stopped a few feet from Maria. "Do you think you're bulletproof?"

Maria shrugged. "Honestly? Not sure. Perhaps. If I am bulletproof? Shooting at me is going to make me very angry."

Hecate started to speak.

"If you say the word 'pain', darling? I'll tear out your pretty throat. And then what will poor Cathy do?"

Cathy frowned and looked at Dan. "It's... not that bad. Not really."

"Uh, huh?" Dan said.

"Polyamory is our norm, Dan," Cathy whispered.

"Poly-what?"

Cathy laughed. "Loving more than one person, communally."

"I like that idea," Ramona said. Then she smiled as Consuela and Deborah came rushing toward them. "Holy fuck... I love the one with dark hair..."

Cathy laughed and hugged her. "The rest of our coven, dear."

"Excuse me... not to complain?" Willy groaned. "I'm bleeding..."

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry," Cathy whispered. "We need Baal over here right now!"

Maria turned toward Cathy. "I'm sorry, darling, I know this is your first standoff but we're still in the negotiation phase..."

"Fuck that!" Cathy yelled. "We surrender! I need Baal over here now!"

Hecate glowered toward her. "He's busy tending to my agents!"

"Willy takes priority. He's worth a thousand of your fucking agents," Cathy said.

"The unbelievable hubris...!" Hecate yelled.

Maria smiled at Cathy. "Yes, magnificent, isn't she?"

***

"His internal injuries are healing faster than I can treat them. If not for the multiple skull fractures and the ruptured liver, he would have survived on his own," Baal said as he took a step back from Willy's gurney. "This Insta-Heal compound is working quite well."

Cathy looked down at Willy's abdominal incision and watched it fade into perfect flesh.

Baal turned and looked at another gurney ten feet away.

The lead agent's crooked, broken arm was in a traction device made of steel girders and bolts drilled into his bones. Constance turned a screw and the man screamed.

Baal smiled. "You, sir, are a barbarian. You deserve all the pain Constance can inflict! The idea of using a gun as a hammer on a man's skull? Medieval!"

The agent closed his eyes and turned his head away.

Cathy smiled at Baal. How she had hated him a few hours before.

But this man was just as much a victim as she. Even Religious Caste were not entirely to blame for their wickedness.

Morpheus was trying to fix the world. Cathy had no doubt it was broken, and she was beginning to believe it was broken in ways she couldn't yet comprehend.

Was that what gods did? Instead of stepping in and fixing things directly, did they mobilize their creations to do the dirty work? Was Morpheus playing a game of chess and all of them, all of the transformed, were pieces on the board? Maybe.

But who was he playing against? Who was his adversary? Was Adam his adversary? No... no, Cathy believed in her heart that both Adam and Morpheus were both trying to save the world.

Just in different ways.

She reached out and stroked Baal's pale cheek.

He jumped and then stared at her.

She smiled. "I think I understand now."

He gave her a weak smile. "It's bigger than all of us," he whispered.

Then he walked over to Constance, took her hand, and together they walked into his office.

Cathy saw Hecate staring at her.

Lust. Oh, God, the lust she felt looking at the tall, latex-clad nun. Her lean body had curves in all the right places. Her lips were so full and plump.

Her eyes, those fucking demonic eyes that most people couldn't look at for more than an instant? Oh, Cathy could lose herself in those black voids.

Hecate held her chin high. She was so used to looking down at others. She couldn't let her guard down even for an instant.

And, Cathy wanted to cry because behind those eyes was an emotionally stunted and terrified woman who only wanted to be loved.

Hecate wore the scowl on her face as an outer shell of armor, the first of so many layers, so many horrible, evil, beautiful layers.

Cathy smiled with the left side of her mouth. She met the Mother Superior's icy gaze and battled it back with a look of love.

She saw Hecate's frown break for an instant.

Cathy smiled broader.

Hecate looked terrified.

Cathy walked toward her, hips swaying gently.

"What... do you want?" Hecate whispered.

Cathy put her arms around Hecate's neck. "Don't be afraid of me."

"Don't be absurd! I fear no one."

Cathy shook her head. "You fear everyone and everything. Maria. Dan. This Sister you report to. Morpheus. Failure. Success. And, now? Me."

Hecate smirked. "A few hours of torture and I might change your opinion of me."

"No," Cathy said. "That would only confirm it." She ran her index finger down Hecate's left cheek, felt her shiver. "I love you, Hecate. I will never hurt you - oh, I will test you. There will be times when you will hate me, want to kill me... Yes, even times when you will torture me. But I will never hurt you. In all the world, out of everything you fear? I am the one person who will never harm you and will remain by your side."

Cathy kissed her, pushed past the armor and the walls, tore down the barricades if for nothing more than an instant. She touched the woman inside the cold shell the Church created and made her understand she was not alone.

Hecate stared at her when the kiss ended. "Why? Why me? After all I've done... all I will do?"

"Because I believe there is good inside you. Something beautiful. I'm going to save you, Hecate. I promise you that. I am going to save you."

Cathy could almost see the layers of ice reform over the nun's beautiful face.

"What if you're wrong?" Hecate whispered.

Cathy smiled. You're always right, those had been Adam's words to her. She was right. She was right about Hecate.

She had the word of a god.

"I'm not wrong." She took Hecate's hand and stood beside her. She looked out at the covens. "You want to command them? Hold my hand and give your commands, Hecate."

Hecate hesitated for a moment and then spoke to the people of Latigo Key: "Rest. In the morning, we will board our ship to return us to Cuba. Life will be difficult there. We live in the jungle as guerillas. But soon? Very soon... we will cut the throats of the human swine who have enslaved that land. Upon that blood-soaked island we will create a utopia the likes of which the world has never imagined. All this in the name of the one true god: Morpheus."

There were no cries of anguish, no murmurs of discontent. The covens of Latigo Key snuggled together on the floor in one another's arms.

Dan stood near the back of the room with Consuela, Ramona, and Deborah. Wink and Margaret stood with them along with their pair of nurses who were getting undressed.

The frown on Dan's face said it all.

"He hates me," Hecate whispered as she smiled toward him.

"No more than you hate him," Cathy said. "He'll get used to sharing me with you... and vice versa."

Hecate giggled darkly. "You underestimate the depths of my hate."

Cathy laughed out loud. "The depths of my hate? Seriously? Do you practice those lines, Darth Hecate? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound when you say shit like that?"

"How dare you!"

They stepped out into the gentle breeze blowing in from the sea and the door closed behind them.

Cathy put her finger against Hecate's full lips. "That cost you an orgasm."

"What?"

"Every time you say something that makes you sound like a comic book villain? I'm going to make you cum one less time per sex session. I mean it, Hecate. You're not scaring me. It's a turn-off."

"Uh..."

Cathy smiled. "Nothing to say, huh? Don't know what you can say that won't make me reduce the big 'O' count?"

"I can play that game too! Maybe I'll cut back on your... orgasm count."

"Oh, please. You won't be able to make me cum until I teach you how. You're going to be terrible in bed." She took a step back and looked Hecate up and down. "But I can work with this. You're hot."

"You underestimate..."

"Shh! Whatever Dr. Evil shit is about to tumble out of your mouth? It will cost you."

Hecate glared at her.

Cathy smiled. "Better. Now take me somewhere we can be alone."

***

"Why would she go with that demon?" Ramona asked as she stroked Dan's cock with both hands.

Consuela knelt beside her and sucked the head of his cock while Ramona pumped.

Dan was lying on his back and stroking Deborah's hair as she curled in his arms.

"She went with Hecate because she's looking out for us," Deborah said. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Right, Dan?"

Dan shook his head. "She went with Hecate because she's in love with her."

Consuela stopped sucking. She looked at Dan. "That monster? She's in love with that... thing?"

Dan leaned up and stroked Consuela's cheek. "Do you love Cathy?"

Consuela looked hurt. "How can you ask that? I love her. I would die for her - for all of you!"

Dan smiled. "I know. We all feel the same way. We have to trust Cathy. Because she would die for us." He shrugged. "And, crazy as it sounds to us? Cathy would die for Hecate as well. She loves her the same as she loves us. We might not understand it, but we have to accept it."

Ramona nodded. "And we have to make absolutely fucking sure that Cathy doesn't die for Hecate." She reached over and pushed Consuela back down onto Dan's cock as she resumed stroking.

"Si, mis amores," Dan whispered.

***

The covens huddled together, mixed with one another, shared each other in the darkened warehouse. Moans and whispers, shadows rising and falling, the gentle sound of skin sliding into or striking against skin.

This was not the frenzied atmosphere of some anonymous orgy. This was a room full of lovers giving each other pleasure, receiving pleasure.

It was love.

Only two members of Whore Caste were abstaining.

Maria Marapova leaned against the open door to the warehouse and watched the sea of flesh rise and fall as one. Would she ever truly feel like a part of this Whore Caste? Cathy had kindled a flame within her. These were her people and she would defend them to her dying breath.

At the same time, she knew she would use them. She would use them to do both good and evil. Was that why Morpheus picked her? Because he knew a woman who had lived through starvation under Communism and had slaughtered hordes of Fascists would do what was necessary to save the world from both?

She looked away.

The die was cast. Dark days were ahead.

On the other side of the warehouse, the other brooding member of Whore Caste stared out the window at the starry sky. Willy prayed to God, to Morpheus, to whomever was listening to watch over Jenny.

He swore in the darkness he would either find her or avenge her.

On that, the darkness and the gods had his word.

***

Cathy stood naked in Emmet and Roslyn Simms' master bedroom.

It was no longer their house.

She didn't know where they were and Cathy didn't really care.

She lay down on the white silk sheets and smiled at Hecate.

The nun was still fully clothed in her latex jumpsuit and nun's coif.

Cathy held out her hand. "Take it off and come to me."

For the first time since meeting her, Hecate looked shy.

"Hecate..."

"We do not love. We cannot love. It is against the order," Hecate said. "We can lust. We can have sex... brutal or gentle. Just, not love."

Cathy nodded. "Sister isn't in this room. She sounds like a real cock... well, pussy block."

Hecate looked ill. "Don't blaspheme, Cathy. Please?"

"Darling, listen to me. Outside? I'm going to be the trophy wife on your arm. I'm going to be the reason the rest of Religious Caste hates your fucking guts. I have a feeling hate equals respect in your little tribe, correct?"

"I... suppose."

"I'm going to make you proud. I'm going to be your lover, your right hand. I'm doing that because I love you. Understand? I fucking love you. It isn't a dirty word, it isn't blasphemy. I love you."

"Okay, Cathy," she whispered and smiled.

Cathy nodded. "Now, inside a bedroom? No Church. No Sister. Not even Morpheus, understand?"

She shrugged.

"In a bed, I'm in charge."

"You're pushing it," Hecate growled.

"Take off those fucking clothes, Hecate. Now."

"Don't test me, Cathy. I can kill you with a word."

"Jesus, it's like making love to a hungry lioness... Yes, Hecate, you can kill me with a word. Or, I can kill you in your sleep."

Hecate's black eyes grew large. "How dare..."

"It's true. But we're not going to do that. You're going to lose the best thing in your life if you kill me. Now, trust me, take off your clothes, and let me love the fuck out of you." Cathy smiled and spread her legs, touching her glistening, hairless sex. "Come on. Let me show you how lucky you are."

Hecate licked her lips. She pulled a hidden zipper at the throat of her latex jumpsuit. Her body emerged from the rubber sheath like a butterfly shedding a cocoon.

Cathy gasped.

She was flawless. Her long body was muscled and lean, her hips and breasts full and perfect.

"You're... staring."

Cathy smiled. "You're a goddess."

"I'm not. My body, they... it's not like me. Not like I was."

Cathy stood up and pulled her close. "I don't care how we started out. I don't care how we ended up. I would have held you just as close then as I will now."

Hecate stared at her lips.

Cathy reached back and found the tiny zipper under the hood of the latex coif. She opened it and the shell fell away.

Cathy laughed. "Blonde. Oh, you're a beautiful blonde," she whispered as she ran her fingers through the short golden hair.

Hecate's lips trembled.

"Say it," Cathy whispered. "We're alone. Just you and me."

"I love you," Hecate whispered so low Cathy could barely hear it.

Cathy nodded. "And I love you." She kissed her gently, tasting the woman's sweet breath, exploring her mouth with her tongue.

Hecate moaned and let Cathy pull her back onto the bed.

Cathy leaned on an elbow above her. She ran her finger along Hecate's supple neck and down to her breasts, her nipples. She traced a circle around the woman's navel.

Then she brushed the engorged clit.

Hecate put her lips against Cathy's shoulder and cried out.

Cathy gently touched her pussy, felt it spasming under her touch. She smiled and kissed Hecate's ear. "When you cum the very first time I touch your pearl? You, my love, are very undersexed."

Hecate whimpered and laughed. "Lonely at the top. Well, that was embarrassing."

Cathy laughed. "Premature orgasm is only a bad thing for a man. Highly desirable in a female lover."

Cathy pushed the middle and ring fingers of her right hand inside Hecate's wet lips.

The Mother Superior looked panicked. "I... have toys. They're in the nightstand..."

"Don't you like skin?"

Hecate blushed. "It's just..."

Cathy's fingers entered her easily.

Too easily.

Hecate was extremely loose.

Hecate reached up and touched her face. "We... the nuns. They make us to be Morpheus's lovers. He's... well... much larger than a Whoremaster."