Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akimi burst out laughing. "Colonel, I don't bite and I'm still a little sore to seduce you. Take my hand."

Menser walked closer to her and took her hand. "I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry..."

"For what? You saved my life. Or, rather you spared it."

"Come again?"

She laughed. "You could've killed me from the helicopter. Why didn't you?"

"I missed," Menser said.

She shook her head. "You don't miss. Everybody knows that, Colonel."

Menser sighed. "Maybe I should have killed you. You put us in a world of hurt, Akimi."

"I know. Part of me didn't want to betray my country - or you, for that matter. This is bigger than all of us, Colonel. We're saving the world. I'm afraid that has to come first."

"I can respect that. So, what next?"

"For me? I go home to my coven. My spy days are over."

Menser smiled. "Too bad. You're good at it."

"Thanks." She nodded toward the door. "Now, my Mistress needs to talk to you."

"Guillotine? Firing squad?"

Akimi shook her head. "Above my pay grade. But... we're not like that, Colonel."

***

Menser walked back into the hallway.

Gwen was waiting for him.

And, unlike Akimi, she was not smiling.

"For what it's worth? I'm glad she's okay," Menser said.

"That's not worth much to me, Colonel."

"I understand."

She stared at him and then sighed. She shook her head. "I am so very tired of conflict." She smiled. "Walk with me."

She led him outside into the courtyard.

"I take it I'm not being executed?"

"For fuck's sake, Colonel, we don't do that. Well, not often. Truly horrible people are the exception - you don't qualify. You're annoying but not evil."

Menser smiled. "Finally, some job validation - at least you people think of me as an annoyance."

"Oh, you are a real pain in the ass, Colonel. Trust me."

"Project Diadem was meant as a defensive measure."

Gwen laughed. "Oh, come on, I'm not stupid, Colonel. It's both defensive and offensive. You plan on putting those headpieces on all your soldiers and sending them in with rifles to kill us - we'll find a way to counteract them. You know that."

"Maybe."

Gwen nodded toward a Whoremaster who had been following them.

He walked over with a blue, canvas bag and handed it to Menser.

Menser opened it.

Inside was the prototype Diadem device and some flash drives.

"I don't understand," Menser said.

"You said it yourself a few days ago: it's the property of the United States Government. We're rendering unto Caesar."

Menser stared at her. "Why?"

"We analyzed it. We know its weaknesses - you'll never be able to produce it in sufficient quantities to make a difference in any event." Gwen reached out and touched his cheek and Menser gasped. "I don't want you to take offense at this but, Colonel? You are like chimpanzees who think they can stand against gods. The outcome of this first conflict is already decided. I think part of you already knows that."

"Perhaps, Mistress Kincaid. I suppose we'll see."

"Goodbye, Colonel. The Whoremaster here will show you out." She turned to walk away.

"One last thing?"

"Yes, Colonel?"

"You said 'first' conflict... what do you mean by that?"

Gwen turned and smiled at him and he felt warm inside, the same as he felt looking out at the sun rising on Latigo Key.

"That, Colonel? That's above my pay grade..."

The End

The Transformations Story will continue with Transformations: Demonica

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

Anything yet?

copiousbeercopiousbeer20 days ago

Is it a bad thing that I keep track of the number of comments check when the number changes. Love the stories really want to see the next Adam appearance maybe even an Adam story.

Thank you

Copious

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor23 days ago

The anticipation is killing me. It's been a long break.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 months agoAuthor

Sorry, we're trying. Lots going on here...

LitterateurLitterateurabout 2 months ago

Any updates? Inquiring minds would like to know … 😏

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01 Walking on Water. West Point. Akimi Maru. Strange Happenings.in Mind Control
Transformations - Travelers Ch. 01 Travelers lives intersect on a sex flight to Cuba.in Mind Control
Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01 Pike. Sugar. Adam arrives. Restroom Orgy. Brothel. Dr. Love.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 02 NYC 1989. Willy Wanker. Strange Trucks. Deborah's Appt.in Mind Control
Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 05 Clone. Tanya evolves. Penthouse. Orgy. Coven.in Mind Control
More Stories