Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

Cathy danced away. "Later. On the boat to Cuba. I promise not to make it weird." She bit her lip. "Too late to not make it weird, right?"

He laughed. "A little, yeah."

"Hope, Willy. That's what Whore Caste is all about. Hope." She turned and walked away.

***

"If you're fucking him? I want in on it," Deborah whispered as Cathy walked back to the coven.

"You were watching?"

"I think voyeurism is one of my programmed kinks, sorry," Deborah giggled.

Cathy looked back over her shoulder. "God, he smells so good."

Deborah reached down and ran her fingers up Cathy's left, inner thigh. "Need some help?"

"Yes. But first? I need you to spread those creamy thighs for Dan and join the coven."

Deborah sighed and took a seat on the floor. "Soon. I promise. On the boat."

Cathy sat crosslegged in front of her. "What is this about? You want it so bad you're aching."

Deborah shook her head. "I just can't yet. That's all. Please, don't push me, okay?"

"Honey, I don't mean to push you but you need to tell me what's wrong. We're a family and you are part of it. We need to make it official."

"I want that," Deborah said. "Just... I need time."

Cathy knew she could reach into Deborah's mind and change it - her friend hadn't received finishing Ambrosia. Cathy could make her beg for the binding. And, she knew, in the end, Deborah would be happy.

How easy it would be to look inside Deborah's mind and see what the problem was...

Cathy felt herself falling into Deborah's mind. Looking at her face was akin to staring into the clouds of an approaching storm.

Cathy stopped and pulled back. Deborah's thoughts were her own and would remain so.

This was the slippery slope, the absolute power that corrupted absolutely. This was the drug that would quickly make Cathy an addict if she allowed it: the knowledge she could make 'changes' to the non-transformed.

Deborah was her best friend, and Cathy had no doubt she would rationalize her mind control over her best friend with the 'I know what's best for her' argument.

She had no illusions. She was only able to hold back because she knew and loved Deborah.

Cathy would not be able to hold back when her victim was a total stranger.

In many ways, Cathy knew she was a monster no different from a vampire or a witch with a broom and a black cat.

The question was: could she use her power to do more good than evil?

She smiled and touched Deborah's face. "Take all the time you need. We're here for you. I love you."

***

Port of Miami

Diana Foster had no clue what an effect she had on the men and several of the women crowding the dock in Miami. Blonde, long, and tall with breasts a little bigger than DDD, she had the face of a doll. She wore a Florida State t-shirt too tight for her upper curves and matching short-shorts too tight for her lower curves.

Her luggage was a single green duffel bag slung over her right shoulder.

It weighed 89 pounds.

To Diana, it felt light.

She was as oblivious to her superior strength as she was to the bombshell proportions of her body. In her mind, she was a skinny college freshman.

The fact everybody on campus hit on her was a complete mystery to Diana. Not that she was complaining - she'd had fourteen different lovers, ten women and four men, in the last week.

The four men left her completely unsatisfied. On the preference gauge, her needle definitely swung toward women. However, some of the guys had just been so nice, and desperate, she'd decided to try them out.

Most of the women she was with were very turned on by the fact she spontaneously started lactating a few weeks ago - Diana had learned there was a lesbian subculture that loved nursing.

Regardless, Diana was becoming concerned about her newfound 'skill'. The leaking was sometimes embarrassing. For some reason, though, she kept chickening out rather than seeing a student health doctor.

No, she would make an appointment with Dr. Balenger as soon as she got back to Latigo Key.

If she got back to Latigo Key. She walked up to the ferry ticket booth. "Is the ferry going to Latigo today?"

The ticket agent blinked behind his round glasses and stared into Diana's cleavage like he was studying the Holy Grail. "Beg pardon?"

Diana grimaced. "The eyes are up here, gramps. Those are my nips."

He looked up and smiled.

"Ferry to Latigo. Running or not?"

"No, afraid not. Captain says they're still waiting on a part from Jacksonville."

"Great." She rubbed her big, curly blonde hair-do back from her face. "Any other way to get out there today?"

"No, sorry. You might rent a boat?"

"Thanks," Diana said and turned away.

She could feel his eyes on her ass.

Had no one in Miami ever seen a coed before?

Second day on campus at Florida State, somebody from the athletic department walked up to her and begged her to try out for the cheerleading team. Then they had talked her up about some Dallas Cowboys cheerleading scout who would definitely want to talk to her.

She had laughed it off.

Her? A cheerleader? These people were all nuts.

Diana found a phone booth and lifted the receiver. She got out her AT&T card and used it to dial her mother's phone.

It rang seven times and then the answering machine picked up.

"You've reached Deborah..." Her mom's voice said.

"And Diana!" Her own voice from years before said.

"We're not home right now. Probably on the beach looking at guys..."

"You were looking at the guys and I was looking at the girls," Diana whispered in the phone booth.

"Leave a message after the beep. BEEP..."

"Mom, hey, it's me. I'm stuck at the port. Damned ferry is broken down. Do you think Wink and Willy could come get me on the Folly? I'll call back in an hour or so. Love you!"

She hung up.

Two men were standing outside the phone booth. They were bald with identical black suits and dark glasses.

"Excuse me," Diana said as she tried to squeeze past them.

"Diana Foster?" The goon on the left said.

"Who's asking?"

He pulled a badge looking thing out of his jacket pocket. "US Government. Could you come with us, please?"

"Why?"

"It's about your mother, Deborah Foster," the other man said. "There's been an incident on the island. We're here to take you to her."

"What's happened?"

"We'll explain on the way," the man said as he led her away from the crowd. "We have a boat a couple of blocks down from here."

"I need you to tell me right now: what happened to my mom?"

"There's been an explosion on the island. She's going to be okay - we're going to take you to her."

Diana stared numbly at the two men as they led her into the parking lot toward a plain, black van.

She paused ten feet from the side door as one of the men slid it open. "Can I see those badges again? What agency are you with?"

Then the agent behind her made a mistake: he took hold of her right arm.

Diana pulled her arm away.

Then she swung the back of her fist toward him.

The man's nose exploded in a spray of crimson and he crumpled as five of his teeth tumbled onto the asphalt.

Diana didn't look back. She ran forward and drove her knee into the other man's midsection.

He flew backward into the dark interior of the van.

"Who the fuck are you guys?!" Diana growled. She turned and walked back to the first agent who was still on his knees.

He looked up. "N... No... please."

Diana backhanded him again and he toppled onto his back.

She heard a voice behind her: the man she had knocked into the van was doubled over.

He held a two-way radio to his lips. "Assistance... need assistance. Subject is hostile. Repeat..."

Diana grabbed his ankle and yanked him out of the van.

He yelped as his head bounced first off the van's frame and then off the asphalt beneath.

"I said, 'Who the fuck are you!?'" Diana felt a sharp sting in her left hip. Her entire left leg went numb and she fell.

She looked at her useless left leg.

There was a dart sticking in her hip. She pulled it out revealing a long needle that had embedded into her skin to the bone.

Diana raised herself on her right leg and dragged herself away from the van.

Another dart hit her in the right shoulder and she went down again.

She heard people running toward her. "Help... help me," Diana moaned. Her vision was blurry and the only parts of her body she still seemed to be in control of were her left arm and her right leg.

"Hit her again," a voice said.

"Christ, this is animal tranquilizer and I just injected her with enough to take down two bull elephants. The Mother Superior wants her alive."

She tried to turn her head and look at the source of the voices.

"Fucking shoot that bitch," the man with the ruined nose and teeth spat. "Goddamn it, they weren't supposed to be this tough! Nobody said..." He went into a fit of coughing.

"Shut up," one of the men said. "She's down. Get her in the van before we attract attention."

Diana's eyes closed.

***

Latigo Key

They stood naked on the dock, divided into their covens, and watched the boats on the eastern horizon grow closer.

Deborah's eyes scanned left and right. "No ferry. It's way past time for the ferry, right?"

Cathy held her hand. "They're holding the ferry in Miami."

"So, it's not coming, right?"

Cathy smiled. "No."

"Did Hecate tell you anything more about where we're going?" Dan asked.

"No," Cathy said. "Just that we'll be in the jungle in Cuba. They're fighting Castro. They plan on deposing the Communists and taking over the country."

"That's nuts," Wink said. "No way the Church is that big."

"Not big," Cathy said. "At least not yet. But they're powerful and technologically way ahead of the rest of the world - we're living proof of that."

Dan nodded. "It's usually the technologically superior force that wins in any conflict."

Wink nodded toward the water. "Boat coming in."

"That's not one of the patrol boats," Dan said.

Cathy watched as a cabin cruiser motored up to a berth. The Church Agents tied it off.

Then two agents stepped off supporting a blonde woman between them.

"No," Deborah whispered. "Oh, Christ, please no."

Diana stumbled along the dock supported by the agents.

Cathy looked at Deborah.

This. This was what she had been terrified would happen - they had Deborah's daughter.

Deborah turned to Cathy. "You have to take her. You and Dan. She has to be part of your coven."

"What?" Cathy stared at her. "But..."

"I can't be part of your coven. Not yours, not Wink and Margaret's. You take care of Diana."

Cathy shook her head. "Deborah, we can work this out."

Deborah looked ill. "I can't be... in a coven with Diana. I just... I can't. You have to understand that... She could never feel comfortable, and neither could I. Please, Cathy, take her. Do it for me?"

Deborah turned around and walked away into the crowd.

"Jesus," Dan said. "I never thought about that."

Cathy sighed. "She thought maybe they would forget about Diana. But those fuckers never forget a damned thing." She turned and looked toward the end of the dock.

Hecate was staring toward her.

"Willy could take her," Dan said.

"He's too upset," Cathy said. "He's not ready." She looked around and saw the other Whoremasters eyeing Diana.

It wasn't predatory. It was just natural. She needed to be in a coven and she was an extremely beautiful... whore.

"She's ours," Cathy announced.

The Whoremasters immediately turned and looked at Cathy.

"Anyone have a problem with that?" Cathy asked.

The Whoremasters all smiled and nodded. They turned back to their covens.

"Yeah, I have a problem with it," Dan mumbled.

"Sorry. White Witches and Whoremasters have equal footing in a coven. I say yes, you say no..."

"And the answer is 'yes'? That's equal footing?"

Margaret blinked. "It's a logical OR gate. You say 'no', Cathy says 'yes', the result is ORed together: the answer is, therefore, 'yes'."

They all looked at Margaret.

"Uh... huh?" Wink asked.

Margaret looked at them. "It's simple logic. All of computer science is based on simple concepts like logic gates." Then she smiled. "I hope there are big beds on the ship. I'm horny as fuck."

"Margaret, you failed sixth grade math same as me," Wink said.

"I know."

"How the heck do you know about 'logical gates' and shit?"

She shrugged. "I read it once. Didn't make sense before but now..."

Cathy shook her head. "Regardless, if I say she's in? You have to comply, Dan." She smiled and stroked his cock till it was stiff. "Besides, look at her."

Dan sighed. "Yeah... I get your point."

"If this is what Deborah wants? We're doing it." Cathy looked toward the agents holding Diana. "Bring her here."

The agents stared at her.

"Your Mistress gave you an order. Obey it," a woman's voice said.

Cathy turned and looked.

Maria was standing a few feet behind them. "Church Agents aren't overly intelligent. Feel free to hurt a few to get your point across and establish dominance."

Cathy rolled her eyes. "Let's try diplomacy first?"

"Slow, not nearly as effective..."

"Yes, but nobody gets hurt."

Maria laughed. "Oh, you sweet child. Pain comes for us all."

"Jesus, am I the only super bitch on this island who isn't a Bond villain or a prophetess of doom?" Cathy grumbled.

Maria smiled. "Prophetess of Doom? How very Russian. I like that. I might add it to my name." She strode past them toward the end of the dock.

"That woman really scares me," Dan whispered.

"I think she has that effect on everyone," Cathy said. She nodded toward the agents. "Bring her to me now before I forget I'm the nice one."

They led Diana to Cathy.

Diana lifted her head and blinked. "Mrs. Greene?" She whispered.

Cathy touched her face. "Hi, honey." She looked at the agents. "What did you do to her?"

"Animal tranquilizer. She almost beat two of our men to death."

"Almost? Step aside. We'll take her from here," Cathy said.

The agents looked at each other. "We'll need to speak to Hecate."

"Diana is Whore Caste. Therefore, she's under the supervision of Maria Marapova, myself, and the Whoremasters. Now, step aside before these Whoremasters with me break you both in half."

Dan and Wink smiled at them menacingly.

"Fine," one of the agents said. "She's all yours." They stepped away and Cathy caught Diana before she fell to the concrete.

"Why is everybody naked, Mrs. Greene?" Diana moaned. "Why are you wearing rubber?"

"The world's changed, honey. Everything's upside down. But, it's going to be okay. Deborah told us to take care of you."

"Mom? Where's Mom?" Diana tried to pull away.

"Doing the right thing," Cathy said. "Now it's my turn." She looked into Diana's mind.

Just as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside.

"You like girls, huh?" Cathy laughed. "Me too now."

Diana looked into Cathy's eyes. "You're in my head..."

Cathy nodded. "Are you scared?"

"Not now, no - are you doing that?"

Cathy shook her head. "I'm just showing you that you're not alone, nothing more. I have things to explain to you. It's a little like drinking from a fire hose. Are you ready?"

She nodded. "No."

Cathy laughed. "Stupid question, huh?"

Then she poured knowledge into Diana's mind.

Diana went rigid, her eyes wide as she stared at Cathy.

"What's she doing to her?" Wink whispered.

"I think she's getting her caught up on current events," Dan said.

Diana gasped. "Oh... wow."

"Yeah, wow," Cathy said gently. "Are you okay?"

Diana giggled. "You know I am."

Cathy put her arm around Diana. "Yeah, I could see you were okay in your mind but I was being polite."

Diana looked to her left and smiled at Dan. "Hi, Dan." Then she licked her lips.

Dan looked at Cathy. "Is this ever not going to be weird?"

"I like weird," Diana said. "I can be really weird."

Diana took a groggy step forward and put her arms around Dan's neck. "I'm still gay but I want you."

Dan put his hands around her waist. "Has she always looked like this?"

Cathy shrugged. "I'm pretty sure she's looked like liquid sex for a few months now, yes."

Diana turned her head and smiled at Cathy. "Are you making me want him?"

"No, I'm just making sure you understand it's okay to want him."

Diana reached down with one hand and stroked Dan's cock. "That's what I was missing with the guys at Florida State. You're the same size as... Willy. Holy shit - Willy's one of us too. It's like there was a fog in my head and now it's gone."

Dan ran his hands up the coed's ribs and lifted her t-shirt.

"Not so fast," Cathy said.

"Fast?" Diana whispered. "He's moving way too slow..."

"Don't cum in her. I need to find Baal," Cathy said as she walked away.

"Don't cum in her? Are you insane? How am I supposed to not do that?" Dan called.

Diana had dropped to her knees and was beginning to tongue his huge dick.

Cathy laughed. "Just don't, okay?"

***

Baal and Constance were supervising the loading of the equipment from the clinic and warehouse when Cathy found them.

"You want what?" Baal asked.

"You didn't use all of it, did you?" Cathy asked.

"Well, no, but..."

"I need it for Diana Foster."

"Oh, they brought her from the mainland? I thought they might," Baal said. "She was to be a Street Whore..."

"Yes, well that's short-sighted in my view."

"I'll need approval from Marapova or Hecate..."

"Marapova would be on board and Hecate will do pretty much anything I ask, so?"

Constance laughed.

"Stop laughing or I'll give you a treatment," Baal grumbled.

"In that case I won't stop laughing," Constance said.

Cathy smiled at her.

Constance pointed at her exposed nipples with the copper wires leading down to the battery box on her waist. "I love it. You should try sometime."

"Maybe later," Cathy said. "So, Baal? Do I get the stuff or not?"

He nodded at Constance.

The spreader bar attached to Constance's ankles made her hobble as she made her way back to a small refrigerator beside Baal's office. She took out a glass jar quarter filled with white Ambrosia.

She carried it back to Cathy.

"How much do I use?" Cathy asked.

Baal shrugged. "It seems to work at even the smallest dose. Give it all to her - I won't be making any White Witches on the ship, I suppose."

***

"Is this ever not going to be weird?" Dan had asked.

Cathy wasn't sure what weird even meant anymore.

Was it weird to kneel on the concrete dock with Diana's beautiful face between her thighs, the look of intense pleasure on her face as Dan fucked her? Dan concentrating, his face red as he thrust into her in missionary position?

Was it weird that all their friends and neighbors stood in a circle around them? Was it weird that they were touching themselves while they watched?

Was it weird that Consuela and Ramona knelt on either side of Diana, rubbing her magnificent breasts as her Ambrosia flowed from her engorged nipples?

Maybe. Maybe it was weird. But this was ritual, as meaningful as a wedding for the transformed of Whore Caste.

She looked around the crowd.

Hecate stood a few yards away, her face troubled.

The Church Agents looked somehow terrified. They had learned to fear Whore Caste in the last twenty-four hours.

And then there was Maria Marapova, standing there with a smile bordering on evil. Cathy had touched her mind before - she was just as cunning as she was beautiful. And, right now? She was calculating. Overnight, she had gone from being one of a kind to a leader of many.