Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's wine, Joey," Gina growled. "It's classy to take a gift when you visit someone's house, you neanderthal."

"Classy? You call buying a $2 bottle of vino at a gas station classy? Ditzy bitch."

"Fuck you, Joey. It's Christmas! Stop making me fucking crazy!" She yelled and slid into the front passenger seat.

Carter leaned down and whispered in Brenda's ear. "You get an invitation to their wedding yet?"

She burst out laughing.

On the way from the college, Brenda had ridden in the third row of seats of the big SUV with Hanna but, this time, Carter got in ahead of her and took the seat beside the blonde.

Great, Brenda thought. Just made Hanna's day. She climbed stiffly up into the second row of seats - her hips, back, and legs hurt almost constantly. Achondroplasia was not a condition for the weak. She needed analgesics just to get through the day. Over the years, she had taken to rotating between aspirin and Tylenol. The hard stuff made her brain 'fuzzy', and she didn't like it.

Carter leaned forward in the seat behind her.

She felt his breath on her ear and neck, and she shivered.

"Have you ever been to the professor's house?"

"Um." It was hard to concentrate - something about the way he smelled so good. "No... I've never even been to the ski resort."

"Me neither. I've barely been out of Ithaca since first year. Do you ski?"

Brenda laughed. "No. Do you?"

"God, no. I'm way too clumsy."

"I ski," Hanna said brightly.

Brenda sighed. She liked Hanna as a person but, once she turned on the charm, any hope she had of keeping Carter's attention would be gone.

Hanna began to talk, and Brenda felt herself fading into invisibility once again.

Beside Brenda, Richie, the last member of their expedition sat quietly staring at his smartphone.

With Gina and Joey in the front seat, the six of them were now paired off boy / girl in each row of seats.

Brenda smiled at Richie. "Something interesting on your phone?"

"No," he said. Then he looked up and stared at the back of Gina's head and her jet black hair.

Great, Brenda thought. This is going to be an awesome Christmas.

***

"Good afternoon, welcome to the Greek Peak Resort!" The receptionist said before looking up from her reservations terminal.

When she did look up, her expression froze.

Santa Claus was standing in the otherwise empty foyer.

He smiled at her. "Merry Christmas."

"Um... Happy Holidays, sir," the receptionist said as she stared at the man.

Her first impression of him was that he was Santa; however, his red suit with white trim was made out of leather. And, he was far from fat and jolly. He was hard muscled and lean. Rather than a bushy beard, there was a thin white goatee and a bald head gleamed under the brim of his red leather Santa's hat.

"You have a reservation for Kringle?" the buff Santa asked as he leaned over the desk.

He smelled... really good.

"Kris Kringle?" She asked. Her voice came out in a whisper.

He smiled. "Yeah."

She involuntarily licked her lips and forced herself to look down at the screen.

"Kringle... Kris... yes, sir. I have you down for a suite. You'll be staying for two days?"

"Yeah," Santa said. "What's your name?"

"Dinah."

Santa chuckled. "Dinah, huh?" He began to sing. "Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah..."

Dinah smiled and stared intently at his lips.

"You want to blow my horn, Dinah?"

"Yes, Santa."

"I'll bet you do. You want to be on Santa's nice list? Or his naughty one?"

The words just seemed to slip out of her mouth without any conscious thought. "Naughty."

"Good. I like naughty girls. Listen, Dinah: if you do everything I say, I'll make sure to take you back to the North Pole with me when I finish up here. How would that be?"

"I..." What the hell was wrong with her? "I can't. I'm married."

Santa laughed and took her chin in his warm hand. "Well, he can come too. Mrs. Claus loves her some boy toy."

Dinah smiled. "O... Okay."

"Now. I need you to do Santa Claus a favor: if the cops show up looking for Santa? Or the feds, or bald headed guys wearing black suits? Oh, or especially if big, huge motherfuckers or tall chicks in white latex show up? You're going to come sit on Santa's lap and warn him. Got it?"

Dinah nodded her head enthusiastically. "Of course, Santa!"

"That's my girl."

***

Willy squeezed Honey's breasts as she rode him cowgirl, taking all sixteen inches of his cock to the hilt. Her genetically enhanced body was in an almost constant state of orgasm - his Whoremaster cock was pressing against the second clitoris at the end of her elongated vagina. It was a spot that only a Whoremaster or long dildo could touch.

She was moaning gibberish, her mind elsewhere and her body completely in his hands.

This was bliss. This was perfect harmony.

He existed only for her pleasure, and he derived more joy from her sexual release than from his own. He could hold off his own orgasm for hours if he wanted.

He just wanted to look in her face and see her ecstasy. He could look at that sight for the rest of his life and never tire of it.

She threw her head back and shrieked as a powerful wave washed over her - an orgasm beyond an orgasm, something a human could never experience.

Her body went stiff as the inside of her body convulsed, milking him.

She fell forward, and he let her crash down on his chest.

Honey's lips found his ear. "Cum."

He let his orgasm take him, pumping deep inside her, remembering the first time he had filled her with his cum, binding them together for eternity.

She giggled in his arms as his cock throbbed inside her.

He kissed her neck, her ear. He burrowed his face in her soft, blonde hair.

Honey, the living sex machine was slowly replaced by Honey, the sex kitten and she rolled off him. Not far - she merely rolled into the crook of his arm. "I really wish we could go home, Willy."

He kissed her cheek. "I know, Honey. Me too. Just one night and then we'll go back to the beach house."

She nodded and kissed his chest. "You sure you can't go to the party with me?"

"No, baby. This is your job - but I'm right here if you need help. Anything bad happens, you come straight back here. Okay?"

She saluted him. "Aye, aye, Willy."

He kissed her nose. "Silly."

***

Elaine screamed into the panties that Mrs. Claus had stuffed into her mouth. So many things had changed since she had left the nightclub with Santa. She no longer had control of her own body nor her mind. A spasm went through her swollen stomach, and she screamed against the wadded panties in her mouth.

She needed to be muffled - she understood that. Santa needed her and the other breeders to be quieter. The constant moaning from the naked women lying in a pile on the bed around her was one thing, but the labor screams were quite another.

The hotel guests might complain and that would make Santa unhappy.

She rubbed her swollen stomach and felt the feet of the litter inside kick against her palms.

Panties stuffed in her mouth or not - pushing out a litter in this motel bed was far better than the two litters she had birthed in the back of the van.

An insistent mouth latched onto her left nipple and bit down. Sharp teeth pierced her flesh.

She cried out around the panties.

Mrs. Claus appeared beside her and backhanded the biter. "Stupid bitch! If you bite it off she won't be able to feed you."

The biter hissed and pulled away.

It came from her body a few hours before, but Elaine felt no bond with it. The little monster was nothing of hers - it had just grown within her.

Five more moved and kicked inside her womb.

Soon she would push them out and Santa would breed her again.

That was the part she enjoyed. When he was near she felt warm and special.

All the girls did.

The biter hissed again and scrambled off the bed.

Elaine kept her eyes closed.

She didn't like to see them.

***

Patricia Combs put the pan of cookies in the oven and closed it with a smile. By the time the college kids got there, the sugar cookies would fill the entire house with the smell of Christmas.

While she joked with her husband Drew about what a hardship it would be to have the students staying there for the holidays, she was actually looking forward to it.

She and Drew had no children, so this would be a very different Christmas for them.

Even if it was a bunch of oversexed, boozing college coeds? She thought it would be fun.

Not that she had any complaints - her life with Drew in the big ski lodge they had bought and made into their mountain home was idyllic in its way.

But it could seem awfully big when they were there alone.

"What is that delicious smell?" Drew said as he opened the kitchen door and came in from the garage.

A wave of cold swept in with him.

"Cookies. And keep your mitts off them - they're for the kids." Patricia shivered. "Is it getting colder?"

"It's going to be minus fifteen tonight," Drew said as he set down his briefcase and pulled her to him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Good snuggling weather."

"Good weather for more than that," Drew said with a twinkle in his eye. His laugh lines crinkled.

"Nope. We're chaperoning. Have to be on our best behavior."

He eased his hand down the front of her black yoga pants.

She laughed. "Jesus! Your hands are cold!"

"I know just how to warm them." He kissed her again. "Somebody's wet... and freshly shaved."

Patricia giggled. "Enjoy it while you can, doc. Once the kids get here, I'll be a paragon of virtue."

"How about right now?"

She spread her legs wider. "Total slut."

He laughed and slid his finger deep inside her.

She sucked in a breath and reached down. She rubbed the front of his slacks. "Somebody's happy to see me."

He rubbed her clit as he withdrew his finger from her pussy. Then he licked his finger. "Mmm, now that's the flavor of cookie I'd like for Christmas."

She laughed out loud. "Weirdo."

He kissed her deep and reached down to diddle her again.

The doorbell rang.

"Goddamn," Drew hissed. "Whose idea was this again?"

"Yours. So now you'll suffer."

He raised an eyebrow. "I won't be suffering alone."

She clung to him. "Tell me about it."

***

They opened the big oak door together. "Welcome," Drew said.

"Holy shit, doc," Joey Pizzolo said. "This place is freakin' enormous!"

Gina Crocetti clung to Joey and shivered. "I'm Gina." She held up a bottle. "I brought wine. Your home is lovely."

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart. That was very thoughtful," Patricia said.

Gina glared up at Joey. "See? I told you," Gina said as her teeth chattered.

Drew and Patricia waved them in. "The house was a ski lodge back in the day. It went out of business when they built Greek Peak up the slope - that's when Patricia and I bought it."

"Hi, I'm Brenda," the small brunette said looking up at Patricia. She held out her hand and Patricia took it.

"Patricia Combs. Come on, get out of the cold."

"It's wicked cold," a tall, thin blonde said. "I'm Hanna."

Patricia nodded and smiled.

A tall, powerful looking boy came in behind her carrying three suitcases. "Carter," he said.

"Oh, just put the bags on the stairs, Carter. I'll show you to your rooms in a few minutes," Drew said.

A tall, chunky kid followed behind them pulling two suitcases. He was staring down at his phone, but he quickly put the phone in his pocket when he got to the door.

"And, you are?" Patricia asked.

He stared at his feet. "I'm... Richie."

Patricia smiled warmly. "Come on in, Richie."

"Yo, Missus C? Is that cookies I smell?" Joey called from the foyer.

***

Up the slope at the resort, Willy zipped the pink latex 'snow suit' up to Honey's slim throat. The zipper tag was an inverted pentagram.

"This isn't going to be very warm," Willy said. The rubber was thin, and the faux fur piping was for decoration only.

She pulled up the rubber hood attached to the back. "It's got a hood, Willy. I'll be fine."

Willy smiled. "It's not far to the cabin... what's the number again?"

She rolled her eyes. "159... I'm not stupid, Willy. I can remember a number." She pouted beautifully.

He adjusted the hood. "No, you are anything but stupid. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten, that's all."

"Quit worrying, you're like a mother hen."

"I know. I can't help it." He looked her up and down.

The pink snow suit had a zipper that ran all the way from her neck down between her legs and up to the small of her back. Beneath it, Honey was naked. A human male would have been jealous sending the woman he loved out to seduce a cabin full of partiers.

But Willy and Honey had left their human selves far behind.

Honey picked up her pink handbag and smiled. "Stop lookin' serious. They're just humans. If I get into trouble I'll just rough 'em up a little."

Willy laughed and shook his head. "They break easily. Remember that."

"I know, I know," she said as she turned to leave.

He took her hand and turned her back toward him. "Just make sure you come back to me, okay?"

She hugged him and lifted her left leg as she kissed him.

The stiletto heel clicked on the wood floor as she put her foot back down. "I'll be back in a jiffy."

***

Honey got in the elevator and pressed L for lobby.

A couple entered the elevator on the next floor down.

The woman stared up at Honey.

"Season's greetings," Honey said. "My name is Honey."

The woman was on boob level with Honey and the man wasn't much taller.

"H... Happy holidays," the woman said.

Honey smiled. "I've never been to a ski lodge before. I live on the beach."

The man just looked at her latex encased boobs and nodded.

"I'm going to a party at one of the cabins. Number 159. Are you going to the party too?" Honey asked.

The woman shook her head.

Honey almost laughed. Her pheromones had both of them enthralled. "You sure you don't want to come with me to the party? It's going to be totes fun."

"N... No," the woman said. Her eyes looked sleepy.

Gee, Honey thought. I'm gonna be done with the mission before I even get to the party! She reached into her purse for the capsules.

The woman shifted on her feet and the man put his arm around her shoulders to steady her.

And then Honey saw the swell of the woman's stomach.

Honey bit her lip and smiled. "When are you due?"

The man pulled his wife closer to him. "May," he said.

Honey closed her purse. Despite the pheromones, the woman was resisting, and her husband was doing his best to protect her, though there was no way he could know what Honey was capable of.

Honey smiled down at them. "You two should have a nice dinner and stay warm. You shouldn't go to the party, okay?"

The man nodded.

"Matter of fact? If you ever see anybody like me again? You should run away. Like, far away. Okay?"

They both nodded.

The doors opened and the husband pulled his wife into the hallway beyond and on toward the restaurant.

Honey waited for a moment before she exited the elevator.

She knew that someone had picked her out to be transformed. She couldn't really remember it. Just bits and pieces until she woke up in the tube of pink goo at Stallion's. Dr. Demona and Sugar had been very kind to her and explained that sometimes the transformed couldn't remember their life before the tube.

It was Honey's job to pick out candidates for transformation and to facilitate that transformation.

The couple in the elevator had been perfect candidates. She could have even made sure they stayed together - he was super protective and had Whoremaster written all over him. He reminded her of Willy.

But the baby.

The baby would have been taken away. Sugar would probably have made the woman forget all about it.

Honey didn't mind making people happy like she was. That part was nice.

But she wasn't going to be part of breaking up a family.

What the Church didn't know wasn't going to hurt 'em.

She stepped into the hallway feeling very pleased with herself.

Her pink heels clicked on the tile floor, and she could feel eyes on her. She smiled and looked straight ahead, standing straighter than most humans could even dream about, her posture so perfect she could balance a marble on her head as she moved, although her breasts and hips moved like a well-oiled machine.

People were turning their heads as she passed.

Overweight men were sucking in their tummies, young men were doubting their ability to even speak to her, women secretly wanted to be her - she didn't need to be a white witch to be able to read the minds in the room. Her street whore savvy was enough to pull off that magic trick.

She passed by the reception desk.

"Are you looking for Santa?" A woman asked.

She turned toward the desk.

A brunette in a suit was standing behind the desk. Her eyes looked glassy.

"What did you say?" Honey asked.

The woman was staring at her outfit. "Are you looking for Santa?"

Honey smiled. "No. Santa isn't real."

"Yes, he is," the woman said softly.

"O...kay... But, I'm not looking for him."

The woman nodded and looked back down at her computer terminal.

Honey turned away and stepped up to the sliding door.

It slid open and a blast of cold air hit Honey. It took her breath away for a moment - this was nothing like Cuba!

She pulled the rubber hood up over her blonde hair and stepped out into the freezing cold.

***

Willy stood in the window of their room and watched Honey navigate the snowy path in her stiletto boots and shiny pink outfit. The snow was coming down hard and his breath fogged the window. He put his hand on the glass.

"Be careful," Willy whispered as he watched Honey disappear in the whirling snow.

He started to turn away when he saw something move out of the corner of his eye.

Something small and fast - several somethings dashed through the fresh fallen snow and into the night.

He stared for a long while, but the shapes did not return.

Willy squeezed his eyes shut.

Raccoons, he thought. Must have been raccoons.

***

"Missus C, that was a bitchin' roast," Joey said as he leaned back on the living room couch with his arm around Gina.

"Thank you, and call me Patricia." She was sitting in front of the roaring fireplace with Drew standing beside her.

Richie had his nose back in his smartphone again.

Little Brenda was sitting on one side of the other couch with Hannah on the opposite side.

Carter was sitting between them with his arms spread out behind them on the back of the couch.

Drew was an engineer and Patricia thought most of his students were also technically minded, but Patricia was much better at reading people. Their body language said a lot.

Like the way Richie kept sneaking looks at Gina over his iPhone - the boy was smitten but figured Gina was out of his league.

Joey considered Gina his property, but she wasn't quite sure Gina shared that belief.

The really interesting story was on the other couch.

There was a classic love triangle going on... well, attraction triangle.

Brenda was completely infatuated with Carter, though she didn't think he was interested in her.

Hannah was also attracted to him.

And Carter? His body language said it all...

"What are you thinking about?" Drew whispered in Patricia's ear as he leaned down beside her.

"Politics," Patricia whispered.

"Oh? What kind of politics would that be?"

"The politics of romance."

"I see. Got them all figured out, do you?"