Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Patricia moaned. It was hard to focus. She reached down and caressed the inside of Honey's thighs - it was the first time she had touched a woman in decades.

Her fingers caressed Honey's clit.

Honey giggled. "Just like riding a bike, huh?"

She reluctantly stopped nursing and brought her lips up to Honey's. She kissed her, tasting her sweet and salty lips.

***

Brenda had almost fallen asleep when someone knocked on her bedroom door. The clock said 2:35 AM. She got out of bed and groggily opened the door.

"Did I wake you?" Carter asked.

Brenda snapped awake. Carter was standing in front of her door wearing nothing but blue pajama bottoms. "No! No, you didn't wake me." Flannel.. oh, God, I'm wearing flannel!

"Nice PJs," Carter said.

"I was cold. I have sexier things to wear..." What am I saying? She thought.

Carter tried not to laugh. "I think flannel is sexy."

"Okay." She had bed brain. She was sleepy and couldn't brain good.

"Listen, those cookies that Patricia made are calling my name. Late night milk and cookies?"

Brenda nodded. "Yeah. Cookies and milk sounds amazing."

She followed him down the stairs watching the muscles in his back. How did he have that many muscles? Did he take steroids?

"I wouldn't think you ate milk and cookies very often... not looking like you do," Brenda said.

"It's the holidays. Got to have Christmas cookies."

They passed through the living room.

"Looks like they must have moved our guest to one of the bedrooms," Carter said. "Hey, did you hear the fight earlier?"

"Gina and Joey? Yeah, they do that all the time from what I understand."

"I hate it when people fight."

"Me too," she said as she followed him into the kitchen.

He opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a gallon jug of milk. "What interested you in Biomedical Engineering?"

Brenda climbed stiffly onto a barstool in front of the kitchen counter. "You'll laugh."

"Why would I laugh?" Carter said as he sat on the stool beside hers. He poured her a glass of milk.

Brenda pursed her lips. "I want... no, you'll laugh."

"No, I won't. I promise."

"Bionic legs."

Carter smiled. "Huh?"

"See, I told you that you'd laugh."

"No, I'm not. You want to make bionic legs?"

"I want to make mechanical legs and hips that you wear like a suit of armor - for people with Achondroplasia like me. See we have a lot of trouble with our joints. A lot of us end up unable to walk. If we had these robotic legs that were tied to our nervous system? We could relieve the stress on our joints. Our mobility would be enhanced. Huge quality of life improvement."

Carter stared at her. "Fuck. That's brilliant."

"You're making fun..."

"No, Brenda! That's absolutely brilliant."

Brenda blushed. "You really think so?"

"Yes, I really think so."

"What about you? Why are you studying Biomedical?"

"Cochlear implants. My mom is deaf, and I want to design better hearing implants."

She raised her glass of milk to toast. "Well, here's to us."

He clinked his glass against hers.

She took a bite of cookie. "Now, I have a question for you..."

"You just asked one."

"I'm asking another: Madison Fuchs."

Carter laughed and shook his head. "Oh, here we go."

"Dish. Inquiring minds want to know. You dated like the hottest girl on earth."

"She's... nice."

"You call that dishing?"

Carter laughed. "We went out... once. People at Ithaca act like we were engaged or something."

"How'd you meet?"

Carter sighed. "I was sitting at lunch in the cafeteria and she... just walked up and sat down."

"That's it? You didn't pursue her? You didn't ask her out?"

Carter shrugged. "She asked me out."

"Whoa," Brenda said. She sat back and gave him an appraising glance. "Okay, I can see that."

"No, you can't. I didn't... look like this."

Brenda stifled a giggle. "Oh? You mean you weren't perfect...?"

"Stop! I am far from perfect. But back then I was... well... fifty pounds lighter."

Brenda stared at him. "No. There's no way. At your height? You'd be..."

"A bean pole. A scarecrow. I think those are the words you're looking for."

"There's no way. I mean... do you take steroids or something?"

"No. I don't even exercise." He shook his head. "I was sitting there, 6'3", 122 pounds..."

"Jesus..."

"Yeah. I was eating like 4000 calories that day trying to put on weight. And, out of the blue, Maddie Fuchs sits down and starts talking to me - I really mean it when I say she's nice... at least that's how she seemed that day. Anyway, we hit it off and I went back to her apartment with her."

"That day?! Maddie's a slut... and so are you, Carter," she laughed.

"I'm not telling you this story."

"I'm kidding. So you two...?"

He took a deep breath. "Yeah. And at some point I passed out. Next morning, I wake up in my own bed. Alone. And there's this note from Maddie thanking me for a wonderful evening and she doesn't think it's going to work out between us. Best of luck..."

"That's terrible."

"No, the terrible part was the P.S."

"There was a P.S.?"

"Yeah. It said: You're Welcome."

"Oh, my God! That is sooo narcissistic."

"I know. Then a couple of days later? I start bulking up. I put on fifty pounds of muscle in a week. I thought I had cancer or something. So I went to the doctor."

"What did they say?"

"They said I had some sort of delayed onset puberty or a second puberty. They didn't know for sure but I'm fine. Just... this now."

She stared at his arm. "Can I?"

"Huh?"

She reached out and squeezed his bicep. "That's really impressive." She continued to stare at him. He smelled so damned good!

She shook her head. "You know, you really shouldn't walk around without a shirt on. It's... You're distracting."

He reached out and pushed a lock of her dark hair away from her face. "You're kind of distracting yourself."

***

Patricia was struggling for control of her own body. Honey was awakening old feelings inside her she thought she had buried. Worst of all, the thought of how she was betraying Drew was tearing her up.

But she wasn't so torn up that she couldn't kiss Honey even deeper, playing her fingers over the younger woman's clit while Honey's fingers probed deep inside her. Her every touch was like magic. She was in an orgasmic haze, the reasoning part of her brain begging her to stop while the more primal part was in ecstasy.

Had she been denying part of herself all these years?

No, it wasn't possible. She'd barely thought about her old relationship in years.

How did this girl seem to know every single place on her body to...?

She orgasmed again and lost all her train of thought. Patricia felt as if she was melting into the floor.

Honey was sliding down her body, moving her head between Patricia's thighs.

"N... No... Stop... I can't take anymore," Patricia moaned.

She could feel Honey's breath on her pussy.

"Sure you can. You'd be amazed how far I can take you."

"Honey? Please... you have to stop... Oh. God!"

Honey's lips found her clit and sucked it in, her tongue flicking against it.

"Jesus! Honey, I can't..."

Honey giggled and released her nubbin. "Okay. You'll be more fun soon."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Oh, Honey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you. I love my husband," Patricia whispered.

"Of course, you do. I'm not trying to take you away from him." She raised up and smiled down at Patricia. Then she leaned over and picked up her pink purse. "Would you like him to join us?" Honey asked as she rummaged through her bag.

"What?! No! Honey, no. He must never know about this! Promise me."

Honey shook her head. "I promise I won't tell - but you should. He won't be mad." She pulled out a cloth bundle and untied it. "Boys like to watch girls make love. It's evolution - that's what Willy says. They're wired to like it." She winked at Patricia and held up a pink capsule about three inches long. "Pink is for girls."

"What... is that?"

"It took me days and days to be transformed. It'll only take you about an hour! Isn't science wonderful?" Honey asked.

"Transformed? What are you talking about?"

"You'll see. I'm giving you like the best Christmas gift ever," Honey said.

She placed the pink capsule on Patricia's tummy just above her pubic hair.

"What is that?!"

The capsule moved but it seemed to be stuck to her skin.

Patricia bent her neck forward to look at it.

Then the capsule split open.

Patricia tried to scream but Honey put her hand tight over Patricia's mouth.

"It's okay, Patricia! It won't hurt!"

A long centipede-looking thing emerged from the plastic 'cocoon'. It was made of shiny chrome and had shining red eyes.

Patricia fought against Honey, but the blonde was incredibly strong.

"Don't fight it. It's okay, Patricia. Everything is going to be fine."

The centipede crawled across her skin on its tiny metal legs. It burrowed through her public hair and then she felt the legs on her labia.

She screamed into Honey's hand as the thing slipped between her pussy lips and then deep inside her.

Patricia went numb from the waist down and the paralysis crept up from her waist.

Honey took away her hand. "I know it's scary looking but it's a really good thing, Patricia. You'll see."

"What... is it... doing?" She felt like she was going to faint.

"Just sleep. Everything is going to be fine. You'll see."

Patricia closed her eyes and drifted away.

***

A moment later, Patricia's eyes flickered open. "Specify caste," Patricia said, though Honey knew it wasn't Patricia who was talking.

"Whore Caste," Honey said.

"Designation?" Patricia said without emotion.

"Hmm... choices, choices," Honey giggled. There were a wide variety of possibilities and Honey could see Patricia in lots of roles. Street Whore, Dominatrix - she'd make an awesome White Witch but the prototype capsules she had couldn't make a White Witch yet.

Honey caressed Patricia's face with its gentle laugh lines. She could age regress Patricia to an eighteen year old if she wanted.

But no. It was Patricia's maturity that had drawn Honey to her in the first place.

"MILF Whore," Honey said.

"Default attributes?" Patricia asked.

"Manual mode," Honey whispered. She caressed Patricia's C-cup breasts. "G-Cup. Upturned nipples, please. Corset waist. Umm, legs three inches longer. Oh, and no mind wipe! I want her to be the sweet, snuggly person she is - she has a soulmate and we're not gonna mess that up. Ooo! I have the perfect name for her: Tricia Tease!"

"Acknowledged," Patricia said. "Initiating transformation in 3...2...1."

Patricia closed her eyes and went limp on the floor.

Honey leaned down and kissed Patricia's nose. "There. Soup's on." She stood up and looked down at her latex outfit. "Hmm... No. Something more comfy." She opened the closet door and found a white silk kimono style robe neatly folded on a shelf.

She took it out and put it on.

Tying the belt around her waist she turned and looked in the mirror.

"Definitely not Honey sized."

The silk could not fully contain Honey's boobs and the hem barely covered her butt. She turned left and right, letting the silk swish. "Sexy though." She stared a little closer at her lips.

Her makeup had somehow 'turned off' in the cold. "That won't do." She concentrated on her face.

The electronic makeup came back on giving her bright pink lips, rosy cheeks, and pink eyeshadow. "Yay!"

She blew Patricia a kiss and left the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

***

There was an orgy going on in Karen Miller's room at the resort, but Karen Miller wasn't actually there.

At some point during the time when she was going down on the girl elf and the boy elves were introducing her to double penetration, they had begun giving her injections.

Each one made Karen a little less 'Karen'.

All the hair on her body had fallen out. The hair on her head grew back and was now short and electric pink.

Her breasts were still small but now they were round and firm with rosy nipples.

Her ears were now pointed, and her tongue was very, very long. She tongue fucked the girl elf and the creature cooed and moaned as she grasped Karen's short hair.

Karen decided the world was about 'Fuck'.

Fuck was all that mattered.

She liked fuck... no! She loved fuck!

When the two elves came inside her she was afraid fuck might be over.

The girl elf pushed her off and the other elves took her hands.

"Fuck," Karen said in the dark room.

The elves giggled and led her naked to the door.

Karen opened the door and stepped out into the empty hallway led by the elves.

They stopped at the next room and the elves shoved her against the door.

They pounded their little fists on the door and then stepped back.

Karen could smell the man before he opened the door. Man smell was good. Man smell meant fuck.

The door opened and a young man with black hair stared at her in shock. "Uh, can I help you."

"Fuck," she said and shoved him back inside his room. She fell on him, pressing her lips against his and pushing her tongue down his throat.

Behind her, the elves laughed and poured into the room, closing the door behind them.

***

Back at the Combs's house, Brenda was walking up the stairs ahead of Carter.

She barely noticed the pain in her hips and knees.

Did he like her? He had flirted with her downstairs, hadn't he?

And she had flirted back.

"I... hey," Brenda said. "Today at the store? The doughnuts? That was nice how you did that." She turned and looked at him.

She was nearly on eye level with him a few steps below her.

His eyes came up when she faced him. Had he been looking down before?

My butt! He was checking me out on the stairs!

Carter smiled. "That was nothing."

She shook her head. "No, it wasn't 'nothing'."

Carter shrugged. "I didn't like the way the clerk was looking at you. I'm... protective."

"Because of your mom?"

Carter sighed. "Yeah."

"It was sweet."

He leaned in and kissed her gently. "I didn't mean it to just be sweet."

Then he kissed her again and she closed her eyes.

Their tongues touched and she pulled back. "Wait. Hold on a second, okay?"

He ran his fingers through her hair. "Okay. Take as long as you need."

"Carter... I really, really like you."

He smiled at her and moved closer. "What a coincidence."

"Wait... I need to know. Is this... I mean it's not you just being a super nice guy, right?"

He turned his head to the side. "Brenda? I like you. I think you're smart, beautiful, fun - I'm not going to kiss you just because I'm nice." He kissed her again.

She stopped him again. "I'm... we're not... alike."

"Could you just...?" He sighed. "Could you just get over yourself for a minute and accept the fact that I am totally into you? I mean, if you're not into me that's okay..."

"What? No, Jesus, I'm totally into you too." She put her arms around his neck.

He smiled and kissed her. "That's a relief."

They kissed again and, this time, Brenda didn't hold back.

***

Honey stood in the shadows outside the bathroom and watched the couple kiss on the stairs. This wasn't the orgy she was expecting to attend tonight but love was certainly in the air.

She was going to have a long night ahead of her.

***

Willy paced back and forth in his room watching the window and the swirling snow.

This had been a mistake.

It wasn't as if he could tell the Church no but perhaps he could have recommended a different coven other than his own.

The Church considered Honey to be of low intelligence. The asshole bishop had made that very clear.

If Willy ever saw him again, he was going to squash his head like an overripe melon.

Honey was not dumb - she just had the sweet optimism that went along with a Street Whore's 'programming'. She couldn't always recognize the danger in a situation.

That didn't make her dumb.

That made her a better person than Willy and a damn sight better than that motherfucking bishop.

"Fuck this," Willy whispered. He pulled the huge parka on and zipped it.

I'll just go down to the cabin and check on her. That's all. She won't even know I was there.

He turned off the lights and closed the door.

Behind him on the bedside table, he left his satellite phone.

It buzzed to life a few minutes after he left the room.

The display read: Stallion's.

***

Dinah, the resort receptionist, was exhausted. She had just worked a double shift and, come morning, she would pick up a third. None of her coworkers had complained when she offered to work their shifts.

Her husband had complained, however. She had told him to come to breakfast at the resort in the morning and she would explain everything to him.

Her plan was to take him to Mrs. Claus as an offering. His cock was small, tiny in comparison to Santa, but she knew Mrs. Claus would find a use for him.

Dinah's tired eyes widened when the giant stepped off the elevator. He had to be nearly eight feet tall.

He barely glanced at her as he stalked toward the entrance.

"Are you looking for Santa?" Dinah asked.

He turned and looked down at her. "I'm sorry?"

"Are you looking for Santa?"

The giant turned his handsome head to the side and frowned. "No. Are you okay?"

Dinah nodded and smiled mechanically. "Sorry. Just tired."

The giant nodded and headed through the sliding doors and into the storm.

Dinah watched him disappear.

Then she hurried down the hall to Santa's room - she knew the giant must have been lying.

***

"I... guess I should get some sleep," Carter said.

They'd been making out on the steps for ten minutes.

"Yeah. Me too... I guess," Brenda whispered. She started to turn but he kissed her again and it was just as good as the first one had been.

He finally broke the kiss and walked toward his room. "Good night."

"Good night." She reached for her doorknob. "Carter?"

"Yeah?" He said and turned toward her.

She opened her bedroom door. "Bed's this way."

Carter smiled and nodded. "Yeah, so it is."

She took his hand and backed into the room.

He shut the door behind them.

She put both palms on the bed and pushed herself up to sit on the edge.

Carter knelt in front of her and kissed her.

He put his hands on her waist and started raising her t-shirt. Carter kissed his way up her abdomen, pushing the shirt up as he went.

She raised her hands as he pulled the fabric up to her shoulders, exposing her breasts.

His lips found her left nipple and kissed first it and then the right.

Brenda was breathing hard as he pulled the t-shirt over her head.

He smiled at her as he laid the t-shirt on the bed beside them and pulled her close. He crushed her breasts against his hairless chest as he kissed her neck.

His hands roamed down to her buttocks, then down the front of her pajamas. He giggled against her neck. "Somebody shaves."

"Mmm, should have told you I'm sort of kinky."

He laughed. "Kinky's good."

"Oh, is it?" She giggled.

"Very good, Miss Kensey." He kissed her and his fingers moved gently over her sex.

She spread her legs and let him explore.

"Ooo," Carter whispered. "Shaved and wet. My favorite."

She leaned back and sighed.

He pulled his hand from between her legs and smiled as he licked his fingers.

She stared at his lips.

"Much better than the cookies and milk," Carter whispered.

She grinned. "Have all you like."

"Don't mind if I do." He leaned her back and then her pajama pants were off.