Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began kissing the inside of her thighs.

She sat up on her elbows. "I... Nobody's ever done..."

"Never?"

She shook her head as he kissed higher.

"Good," Carter said.

His lips touched her pussy.

"Oh, my God!" Brenda moaned and threw her head back.

His tongue traced the inside of her labia, moving tantalizingly close to her clit before switching to the other side and repeating the movement.

She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair trying hard not to pull him forward but wanting him to touch her clit.

His tongue snaked deep inside her and she gasped.

He curled the tip of his tongue up and gently probed her G-spot.

"Fuck! What are you doing?"

He laughed gently and probed harder.

She felt his fingers on her inner lips, pulling them apart.

Then his lips found her clit and sucked it in.

"Jesus!" She whispered and began to thrash on the bed. She let go of his hair and clamped her thighs around him.

He suckled her clit and rubbed it with his tongue as his hands moved under her and grasped her buttocks.

"Just like that! Carter, oh, God, just like that!"

She came, arching her back and pushing her pussy against his face.

He kept licking and sucking.

"S... Stop... Enough..."

He climbed onto the bed beside her and held her tight, kissing her.

His hand went between her thighs, and he held it there against her spasming sex.

***

Dinah stepped into Santa Claus's room.

The smell of unwashed bodies nearly overwhelmed her.

Naked women lay piled together on the bed. The bedspread was stained red from the women giving birth.

They nuzzled each other and whispered in the dark, their stomachs now flat - their role as breeders was complete.

The floor was crawling with naked elves and Dinah knew there were many, many more roaming the dark corners of the hotel.

Santa was sitting on the loveseat, his leather pants around his ankles as one of the breeders sucked him off.

"Hello, Dinah... come to blow my horn?" Santa laughed.

"There's a giant in the hotel," Dinah said as she picked her way across the elf strewn floor.

Santa shoved the breeder sucking him off away. "Where!?"

"He went outside and down the slope."

"Just him? Were there any others?"

"A woman in pink latex earlier..."

"Pink?! You sure it was pink? Not a big tall bitch with snow white hair wearing white latex?!"

"No, Santa. Just a big titted blonde wearing pink." She felt the elves running their hands up the inside of her thighs under her skirt.

Dinah was staring at Santa's huge cock and licking her lips.

"Whore Master and a Street Whore, huh? Just the ones doing the field trial then." He settled back in the chair and smiled. "Turn around, bitch. Let me get a look at ya."

Dinah turned slowly.

Below her, the elves were giggling.

"Lift the skirt."

Dinah pulled it up to her waist.

"Get those hose off her," Santa grumbled.

Dinah gasped as sharp claws tore her panty hose to ribbons.

"Panties too."

The elves ripped off her panties and left her bare assed.

She looked over her shoulder at Santa.

He stroked his thick cock and looked at her backside. "Ever been assfucked?"

She shook her head. "No, Santa."

"Come here."

She walked over to him, the elves sliding away from her as she approached.

"Sit on Santa's lap," Santa laughed.

She sat down and he grabbed her thighs and lifted her. He spread her open and let her lean back against him.

"Get her wet."

Elves clambered between Santa's legs and climbed up.

She felt small tongues licking her exposed asshole.

Dinah began to moan.

A tiny fist forced its way into her pussy and an elf giggled.

"Oh, fuck!" Dinah moaned.

The elves stopped licking.

She felt Santa's thick cock head pushing against her butt.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck my ass, Santa!"

"Fucking whore," Santa growled as he pushed insistently at her pucker. "You just remember Santa was nice to you and had them get you wet first."

"Thank you, Santa!" Dinah cried as his big cock head slipped past her anal ring. It hurt like hell, but she didn't care. She pushed herself down, impaling herself on Santa's meat.

"Yeah, just like that, bitch." Santa held her in place with his cock in her to the hilt. "Baby, we are going to do so much twisted shit to you when I get you back to Demonica. Gonna make this assfuck seem boring."

He clamped his hands on her waist and lifted her slowly.

Dinah moaned and thrashed as he lifted her higher and higher before bringing her back down on his length.

The door opened and Mrs. Claus stepped in. "For fuck's sake - that cunt is supposed to be watching the front desk."

"Ungh... She's been a good girl. Santa has... a treat for her." Santa grunted as he fucked her.

Dinah threw her head back and cried out. "Fuck my ass! Motherfucker! Give it to me!" Then she lapsed into gibberish as Santa fucked her.

***

Loretta Mayfield stood on the porch of the now misnumbered cabin 159 and smoked a joint. The mellow kush was doing a pretty good job of calming her down. She always got blue when she started to think about the fact she was a 28 year old college dropout working Ski Patrol at a podunk Finger Lakes resort.

She was living like a college ski bum seven years after that phase should have lost its appeal.

Inside the cabin, half the party goers were passed out and the other half were getting weird on the floor.

She'd spent a lot of time on those cabin floors.

And the appeal was definitely wearing off.

She took a long draw and held it, loving the feel of the warm smoke in her lungs and the cold wind in her face.

That's when the giant stepped into view.

She exhaled slowly and then looked at the joint. "What the fuck did they lace this with?" She whispered.

The man was way over seven feet tall and muscular. He smiled at her. "Good evening."

Loretta just nodded.

"I'm looking for a woman. Blonde about six foot two. She was wearing a pink latex outfit with high heels? Her name is Honey."

Loretta stared at her joint again. "Are you real?"

"I'm sorry?"

Loretta shook her head and tapped the joint out on the ice covered rail. "You are real, aren't you?"

The man smiled. "Yeah, last I checked. I'm Willy."

"Loretta."

"Have you seen Honey?" He asked. Then he looked over her shoulder at the door. "Oh, no. This is cabin 159, right?"

"No, I haven't seen her, but this is 159." She turned her head and looked. "Aw, shit. We had a couple of idiots moving kegs earlier. They must have busted the house numbers." She reached out and rotated the '6' up into a '9'. "How long has your friend been gone?"

"Jesus, a few hours," Willy whispered. He looked down the slope. "Are there more cabins?"

"No, this is the last row."

"Oh, God. How far to the nearest houses down the slope?"

"A few miles. Did you say your friend was wearing latex?"

Willy clenched his fists. "She only had to make it to this cabin."

"That was really dumb. It's fifteen below out here." She zipped up her red parka with its Greek Peak Ski Patrol emblem. "Go back to the resort. I'll find her."

"I'll come with you."

"Look, I'm with the ski patrol. I know what I'm doing," she said as she stepped down into the snow.

"No offense but you're baked. Honey's all I have in this world. I'm going with you."

She stared up at him. "Yeah, okay. Good point." She pulled out her cellphone. "What the fuck? I got no service. What about you?"

"I... left my phone in our room."

Loretta rolled her eyes. "Great." She took out her flashlight and pointed it at the ground.

There were some small indentations that almost looked like they had been made by high heels. They were quickly getting covered over.

"Okay, Willy. Try not to slow me down."

Together they trudged down the slope following the fading tracks.

***

Richie sat on the big bed with his head against the wall knowing that just a few feet behind him, Gina Crocetti was sleeping in her own bed.

Joey was a dick.

Richie couldn't stand him and not just because he was Gina's boyfriend. He hated him because Joey was a jerk who treated Gina like shit.

Gina deserved a lot better than Joey.

She deserved better than Richie too - he had no illusions of being in Gina's league.

He reached down and began stroking his cock through his boxers.

He felt a little pervy jerking off thinking about Gina. It wasn't something he normally did but the internet was out, and Gina was so close...

"Whatcha thinkin' about?"

He almost jumped out of his skin.

The girl who had almost frozen to death was standing in his room. She had opened his bedroom door and walked in while he was distracted.

He quickly pulled his hand away from his boxers.

Then he saw that the fabric was tented up, so he quickly tried to smooth down the thin cotton. "You can't... just come in somebody's room like that!"

"Sure I can. The door wasn't locked, and your light was on," the girl said.

Richie finally noticed that she was wearing a thin silk robe that did nothing to hide her Barbie Doll body.

"I'm Honey. What's your name?"

"Um, I'm Richie."

"What were you thinking about, Richie?" Honey said as she walked to his bed.

"Can... you like go out for a minute while I put some clothes on?"

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why'? I'm sitting here in my skivvies."

"Yes, masturbating. What were you thinking about?"

Richie stared at her with his mouth open. "I wasn't masturbating."

Honey giggled. It wasn't a mean sound - usually when a girl giggled near him it was because he had done something stupid, and she was making fun of him. "Yes, you were. Why do humans always lie about masturbating. I do it lots."

Then she reached down and lifted the front of the robe exposing her shaved snatch. She rubbed her clit gently with two fingers. "I think about my boyfriend a lot when I masturbate. Sometimes we do it together - we make it a game to see how long we can do it without touching each other." She laughed. "Willy always loses." She lifted her fingers to her lips and licked them. "Now. What were you thinking about?"

There was something about her voice, her eyes. He trusted her.

Richie nodded at the wall behind him. "Gina. She's in the next room over. I like her."

Richie almost jumped out of his skin when Honey sat down on the bed beside him. "Have you told her?"

Richie sighed. "No. She doesn't even know I exist."

Honey shook her head. "Lot of lonely people sit around thinking somebody else doesn't know they exist. She might think you don't know she exists - you ever think about that?"

Richie rolled his eyes. "I'm not in her league. I mean look at me."

Honey got on her knees and put her face a few inches from his. "I see nice hair that you don't know how to cut. I see really nice brown eyes that look way too sad. I see a really nice mouth." She looked down. "I see a cock straining to get out of your boxers."

He slapped his hands over his crotch.

She giggled and tapped Richie's chest. "It's what's in here that counts, Richie. Everything else is negotiable."

Richie smiled.

"There's a smile. I'm good at making people smile. Let's masturbate!"

"What?!"

Honey lay down beside him and untied her robe.

Her breasts stood up as if they laughed at gravity. She laid her head on the pillow and smiled at Richie. "Come on. Lose the boxers."

Richie just stared at her with his mouth open.

Honey rolled toward him and lifted her leg, exposing herself. She reached down and fingered her long, protruding clit.

"Oh, my God."

"Richie? Do I have to take your boxers off for you?"

"I... I'm not real big."

"Richie, did I ask you if you had a big cock?"

"Uh... no."

She tapped his chest. "I told you: it's what's in here that counts. Everything else is negotiable."

He scooted down on the bed and hooked his thumbs in his boxers. He pushed them down. He covered himself with his hands. "Is this... you know... too much? Am I being too forward?"

Honey laughed. "Richie, I'm almost raping you."

Richie laughed. "You think I'm silly, huh?"

Honey stroked his cheek. "No. I think you're a very nice person, Richie. I'm really glad I ended up at this party instead of the other one." She pushed his hands away from his crotch. Then she smiled. "Guess what, Richie? That's average for a human."

"For a human? That's the second time..."

"Shut up and stroke." She smiled at him. "Yeah. You like my breasts?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. I want you to cum on them when you're ready... not yet! Slow down."

"O... Okay." Richie jacked his cock slowly.

"What color is Gina's hair?" Honey asked as she stroked her clit.

"Black."

"Black? Now don't freak out," Honey said.

Her blonde hair went jet black.

"Oh, fuck!" Richie said. He almost jumped out of the bed.

"Shh." She took his free hand. "I said don't freak out." Her eyebrows turned black as well.

"What are you?" Richie whispered.

"We're called the transformed. I was human once. Just like you. I can't remember it really. That means it must have been kind of a bad life for me - that's what they do. If you had a really crappy life they give you a do over."

He reached out and touched her hair.

"Does it look like Gina's?"

"Yeah, sort of. Why are you doing this?"

"I like you. Isn't that a good enough reason?"

"You don't even know me."

"Sure I do. We talked. I got a good feeling about you, Richie." She took his hand away from her hair and brought it down to her breasts.

"Oh, Jesus," he whispered.

"Don't be shy. I want you to cum all over them, Richie. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh, hell, yes." He grew a little braver and squeezed her breast gently, traced the plastic nipple clips with his finger.

"Imagine they're Gina's breasts, Richie."

Richie stroked himself harder.

"I'm going to cum, Richie."

"Oh, God..."

Honey went rigid and clenched her teeth. She moaned gently never taking her eyes off Richie. "N... Now... Do it now... All over them."

Richie got on his knees and aimed his cock at her amazing breasts. "Oh, fuck!" He shot cum onto her big breasts, jet after jet.

Honey laughed. "Mmm, yeah. That's right, Richie." She rubbed the cum into her breasts as Richie groaned and continued to stroke.

Richie fell onto the bed beside her and smiled into her eyes.

She scooped up the cum with her fingers and licked them.

Richie shook his head. "I've never met anyone like you."

Honey snuggled against him and laid her head on his chest. "I like you too." She leaned over and picked up her purse from the floor. She pulled out a cloth parcel.

"What are you doing?" Richie asked with a smile.

She held up a long blue capsule. "Everything else is negotiable."

Richie frowned. "Uh... is that drugs? I don't do..."

"No, Richie, it isn't drugs." She held it up and smiled at it. "I like you the way you are, Richie. But I don't think you do. It's not your fault. Humans aren't complete. They feed you crap and then you gain weight and then they tell you that you're too fat. That makes you depressed and you eat more crap." She looked at him and smiled. "Truth is? You haven't been born yet." She nodded toward the capsule. "This will free you."

Richie looked into her eyes. Why did he believe every word this strange girl said? "Is that... what happened to you?"

Honey frowned. "Sort of. I think." She pointed toward her head. "I think all my pain was in here and in my heart. When you're transformed? You want to transform others. That's not what I'm doing here. I see you hurting, and I know how to fix it... if you want. If you don't? That's okay."

Richie stared at her for a moment. "My life will be better?"

She shrugged. "No. But it will be different. Whether it's better will be up to you. Will you trust me?"

He nodded.

Honey smiled. "Good." She held the capsule in her palm and then pressed her palm to his cheek.

Richie gasped as he felt the capsule move.

Something was crawling across his face.

"Jesus! What the...?"

Honey kissed him as whatever was crawling on him slipped into his mouth.

***

Halfway down the slope, Loretta realized how phenomenally dumb this was. She was alone in the dark with a man who could kill her with a single blow. She had no comms, no weapon.

He could be a psychopath and she had just blindly headed out into a blizzard with him.

Her mother had been right: marijuana led to bad decisions.

She glanced up at Willy.

Though he was menacing, he was also handsome with wavy blonde hair and a square jaw. She could tell that, under the immense parka, he was built like a weightlifter.

What did he weigh? Four hundred pounds? More?

He stared straight ahead, following the fading tracks down the mountain.

"This Honey? What is she to you? Girlfriend?" Loretta asked. Her breath turned to fog in front of her face.

"She's... kind of my wife," Willy said without taking his eyes off the tracks.

"How is she kind of your wife?"

Willy shook his head. "Our... religion doesn't allow you to actually be married. We're bound together forever."

"Till death do you part, huh?'

Willy bit his lower lip. "Please don't say that."

"Shit. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I just... we have to find her. She's really vulnerable. I mean, she's tough, don't get me wrong. But, she's one of these people who sees the good in everybody."

"You're afraid somebody might hurt her?" Loretta asked. "Then why would you let her go to that party without you? I mean... I wouldn't let somebody I cared about like that go in there. She could have been roofied."

He looked down at her and then he laughed. "No. That's not what I'm worried about. Trust me." He turned his head. "If it's such a bad party, why were you there?"

Why was I there? Loretta thought. There's a therapy question for you. What would cause her to hang around with all those losers?

Answer: she was one of them. And the dangers of hanging around them made her feel... something. Anything.

Because outside of parties like that one? She was numb.

She shook her head. "I... make a lot of bad choices."

Willy stopped in mid-stride. "Oh... Oh, God, I'm sorry. You must be terrified of me. Sometimes I forget..."

"Do I need to be afraid of you, Willy?" She said and took a step back.

"No. No, Loretta. You do not need to be afraid of me. Come here."

She stared into his eyes.

And, for some reason, stepping toward him seemed like a very good idea.

Her feet moved of their own volition.

When she was close enough, he reached out and put his huge hands on either side of her cold cheeks.

He smiled down at her. "I have a lot of power - more than a lot of... well, people like me, I guess. And just enough to do this: Loretta, you are completely safe with me. I will never hurt you. You don't have to be afraid."

She felt like she was just on the edge of falling asleep. Her eyes rolled back.

Willy smiled. "Wow. You're really pretty." He moved a wisp of black hair out of her eyes. "I'm going to count down from three. When I'm done? You won't remember what I did but you will believe every word I said. Three... two... one."

He stepped back. "Hey? You okay?"

Loretta wobbled on her feet. "Geez... I'm sorry." She shook her head to clear it. "Goddamn that was some powerful kush." She smiled up at him. Had she been afraid of him before? Kush must have made her paranoid.

Willy would never hurt her.

She turned and shined her flashlight at the footprints. "Let's keep moving. There are houses a few hundred yards ahead. Judging from the tracks? I'll bet she's in one of them."

***

Patricia Combs's eyes flickered back and forth behind her closed lids.