Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda took off the girl's other boot and then tucked the blankets in around her feet.

"She's lucky to be alive," Drew said. "Richie, call the police. Tell them we'll need an ambulance."

Richie pulled out his cell. "Uh... I got no bars."

Everyone reached for their phones.

"Shit," Joey said. "I got nothing."

"It happens up here a lot. The tower must have failed again. Landline is in the kitchen," Drew said as he added another log to the fire.

Richie rushed out.

"Fuck... Professor? It's dead," Richie called from the kitchen.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Ice probably took out the phone lines as well," Drew said.

"At least we still have power," Gina said.

"Don't jinx it," Drew said. He looked down at Patricia. "How is she?"

"Still shivering but her fingers look better. I think she'll be okay." She snuggled tighter against the blonde. The woman's hair smelled... amazing.

***

Honey dreamed. She liked to dream most of the time.

A lot of her dreams were sex dreams - the transformed had a lot of wet dreams. Willy said it was because of their heightened sex drives.

They lived in a little house on the beach in Cuba and most of the time she and Willy didn't wear clothes. That led to a lot of fun!

Sex in the sand, sex in the water, sex in their bed, sex on the kitchen counter. Sometimes they just laid out on the sand all day - the transformed didn't get sunburned.

She and Willy were soulmates. Honey really wanted to find more soulmates who would live with them on the beach forever. She really hoped they would find one on this trip.

She didn't mind if it was a boy or a girl.

A home was just supposed to be multiple people.

A lot of times she dreamed about sharing their house with a big coven.

But tonight as she laid on the couch, her mind went to the past.

Past dreams were scary.

She couldn't understand them completely and that just made them scarier.

There was always fire in her dreams about the past. She hated fire. Sometimes she would wake up screaming about fire and Willy would hold her tight and tell her there was no fire. Then they would make love, and everything would be okay.

But Willy wasn't here, and this was a 'past' dream and there was fire. It burned her skin, especially her fingers and toes and cheeks.

There was the sound of screeching tires and then flames.

Then the voices came. Two women. She knew them now, Sugar and Demona. But in the dream she didn't know them yet.

"What would make someone do something like this?" Demona whispered in the dark. "A tanker truck? Jesus, why?"

"Pain, Demona. Anguish," Sugar whispered. "Can you fix her?"

"Can you?"

"Yes. I can take the pain away."

"Then for fuck's sake, do it, Sugar."

***

At 1:30 AM, Drew had suggested they all try to get some sleep.

Patricia was settled in with their visitor.

"Goodnight," Carter said as he bounded up the stairs ahead of Brenda and Hanna.

"Night," Brenda said.

Hanna sighed. "I don't even know why I'm bothering," she whispered.

"Huh?" Brenda said.

Hanna nodded toward Carter. "He doesn't know I exist. Out of my league."

"What?! Are you nuts?" Brenda asked.

Hanna stared down at her. "Are you kidding? Don't you know who he used to date?"

"No, who?"

"Just Madison Fuchs."

"Maddie Fuchs? Are you serious?" College wasn't high school. There weren't really 'cliques' at a university but there was royalty. And, Madison Fuchs, she of the ink black hair, perfect face, and perfect body was the absolute top of the Ithaca College food chain.

"There's a rumor that he actually broke up with her," Hanna whispered.

"No fucking way."

"Yes, fucking way."

***

They had each been given separate rooms, but the Combs's had to know those sleeping arrangements would be fluid.

Which is why Gina was on her knees on her bedroom floor licking her way up Joey's thick cock.

"Yeah, baby, just like that," Joey moaned. He was fumbling around with his hands and managed to find one of her breasts. He squeezed and kneaded it - not quite like a baker kneading dough but a hell of a lot harder than Gina liked it.

She nipped at the purple head of his dick. "Knock it off, Joey. You're bein' too rough."

"Come on, let me squeeze some." He was leaning back with his eyes closed.

Gina glared around his cock at his face. "Fuck you, Joey! You're thinking about that bimbo downstairs!"

"What? No!"

"Yes, you are. I can read you like a book, Joey Pizzolo - a cheap trashy novel with a lot of smut in it. You're thinking about the big boobs on that blonde."

"Baby, you know I only got eyes for you."

"Fuck off! You want that bimbo, and you know it. You got a thing for monster tits, Joey."

"On you maybe..."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Gina asked.

"Hey, am I getting a blow job or not here?"

"Whadda you mean 'On you maybe'?" She cupped her small, flat breasts.

"What? I mean... everybody could use a little work, ya know?"

She stared at him. "Motherfucker."

"All I'm saying is you'd look great with a set of bolt ons like those."

She stood up and ran her hands up and down her thin body. "Let me tell you something, Joey Pizzolo: this? This is prime rib. This is the best Italian meal you're ever going to get. This is the sex of your life, Joey. And ya got no appreciation for it. You are a pig, Joey."

"Hey, watch your mouth. Ya gettin' a little too uppity."

"What? You gonna hit me again? Remember what I told you? Huh?"

Joey looked away. "I apologized for that."

"Yeah? You apologized for that. But you haven't apologized for all the shit you've done since." She shook her head. "I keep giving you second chances. No more, Joey. Get out of my room."

He looked down at his dick. "The fuck am I supposed to do with this?"

"Go fucking jerk off! Beg for mercy sex from Hanna. Go downstairs and bang the unconscious girl but you are not getting any more of this." She put her hands on her hips.

Joey jumped to his feet and grabbed for his clothes. "You know what? Fuck you, Gina. I could have any girl I want. I'd rather fuck the dwarf than you."

Gina gritted her teeth. "Don't call her that! She's a little person, not a dwarf. You really are a pig, Joey. And she wouldn't fucking have you. Get out of my room or I'll scream."

"Go ahead. Maybe fat Richie will come to your rescue, you dizzy cunt."

"At least Richie would be nice to me. He's a lot classier than you."

***

Richie listened to them fight.

He couldn't make out all the words, but he could make out enough.

"You deserve better than him," Richie whispered in his dark room.

***

Patricia awoke to screaming.

The blonde girl was shaking like a leaf and crying.

"It's okay! You're okay!"

"Fire! Fire!" She cried as she stared across the room at the fireplace.

"No! No!" Patricia soothed. "It's just a fireplace. The house isn't burning. You aren't burning."

She turned and stared at Patricia. "Fireplace?" She sighed. "It's just a fireplace."

Patricia stroked her hair. "How do you feel? You gave us quite a scare."

"Everything okay down there?" Drew asked from the stairs.

"Yes, we're fine. She just had a little panic. We're okay now." Patricia smiled. "That's my husband, Drew. I'm Patricia Combs. What's your name?"

"Honey." She threw her arms around Patricia's neck. "You saved me!"

"No, we just made you warm. That's all." Patricia gasped. "Honey? You're strangling me."

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She released Patricia. "I keep forgetting how easy you break."

Patricia laughed. "Honey, what were you doing out in that storm?"

"I was going to a party but somehow I got lost."

"A party? Up at the resort you mean?"

Honey nodded. "Cabin 159. I didn't find it. But I found your house and that's 4159 so that's pretty good, isn't it?"

"Honey, the resort is miles from here. And this... suit of yours isn't a real snow suit."

"I know. Dumb, huh?'

Patricia shook her head. "No. Just dangerous. Your friends at the party are probably looking for you."

"Oh, they aren't my friends. They didn't know I was coming to the party, so they won't be looking for me."

"You were going to a party you weren't invited to?"

"Yes. Willy said anybody would want me to come to their party."

"Willy? Who's that?"

"He's my mas... boyfriend. Willy is my boyfriend."

"Oh... he's probably looking for you then..."

"No. He doesn't expect me back till morning."

"So, he wasn't going to the party with you?"

"No. You're really pretty."

Patricia smiled. "Thank you. So are you."

"Did we make love?"

Patricia blinked. "I... what?"

"While I was asleep? Did we make love? It's okay if we did."

Patricia laughed. "Um, no. I just laid down here with you to keep you warm."

"Oh! Well, it worked, 'cause I'm toasty... mostly."

"Your core temperature dropped. It'll take a while to recover. A bath would help. Would you like me to run you one?"

Honey smiled.

***

On the second floor of the resort, a small shape scampered on all fours down the empty hallway. He stayed pressed against the wall as he ran, ready to duck into any dark space should a door open.

He stopped outside each door and pressed his nose to the gap between the door and the carpet. He drew in a deep breath.

A man was inside.

He ran to the next.

A man and a woman.

He ran to the next.

A woman was sleeping alone inside the room. He could smell the light perspiration, the sweetness of her breath, and the aroma of her wet snatch.

He smiled showing small sharp teeth.

The creature flattened his palms on the carpet in front of the door.

There was nearly 3/4" of clearance between the bottom of the door and the carpet.

His fingers spread out, the palms flattening. He eased his fingers under the jamb, then his palms, then his wrists. He had no bones, only soft cartilage, and the cartilage in his forearms flattened as he slid his arms under the jamb.

He didn't squeeze beneath the door so much as flow under it.

His skull flattened out and passed beneath, his vision distorted as his eyeballs were squished.

Everything returned to its normal shape once he was past the door.

The room was dark, the only sound the gentle rise and fall of the woman's sweet breath.

He wriggled his chest under, holding his breath till his flattened lungs could fill once again on the other side.

A few minutes later, he dragged his feet out from under the jamb and stood up to his full 2'3" height.

He walked across the floor and climbed onto the bed.

The creature ran his short, pudgy fingers through the woman's red hair.

She moaned in her sleep, and he knelt over her.

He stroked his long thick cock, and it grew hard.

He jacked himself and grunted.

The woman's lips were parted, and he held the head of his cock above her open mouth.

A large drop of clear fluid formed on the tip and then it dropped in slow motion into her mouth.

The woman seized and convulsed nearly throwing him off the bed.

He laughed and held onto her hair.

She threw her head back, the muscles in her neck straining.

Then he eased his cock into her open mouth, and she began to suck.

***

Steam rose from the surface of the warm bath.

"Okay, towels are in the cabinet there. I'll leave you to it," Patricia said.

"Don't go!" Honey said as she began unzipping her pink suit.

"I'll be right outside."

Honey's lower lip pouted. "No! Stay. I don't want to be alone." She brought the zipper all the way down and her breasts pushed the latex open.

"Oh... wow," Patricia said. The girl had implants bigger than Patricia even thought possible. "I... you're sure you want me to stay?"

"Yes. I like to talk while I have my bath. Willy and I talk all the time when I'm in the tub." She peeled the suit off like a snake shedding its skin. Underneath was simply the most perfect human being Patricia had ever seen.

She was muscular as well as curvy with muscles in her stomach and back. Her arms were long and lithe, but the biceps bulged.

She was completely hairless other than the lustrous blonde hair on her head, thin shaped eyebrows, and long, fluttering eyelashes.

Patricia almost laughed when she realized the girl's silhouette was almost identical to the 'mudflap girls' truckers used to have on their rigs.

Her breasts were huge, and the nipples were clamped with pink plastic pentagrams.

A precise pentagram was tattooed inverted between her navel and vagina with the downward point poised over her protruding clit.

Patricia realized she was staring when Honey looked at her and smiled. "You want to take a bath with me?"

"Uh... no."

"Okey dokey," Honey said as she stepped into the tub and sat down. "Ooo, this is nice."

"Honey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why would you... get all that work done?"

"What work?"

"The... breasts and everything. You're very pretty. You wouldn't need all that."

"Oh, that. My doctor did all that. I was built to specifications."

"You... what?"

Honey giggled. "Never mind. It's a long story. Come sit by me."

Patricia sat down on the floor by the tub.

"How long have you been married?"

"Twenty years."

"Willy and I have only been together for a couple of years. Is Drew your soulmate?"

"Well, yeah, I suppose he is."

"That's good. Everyone should have a soulmate."

Patricia smiled. "I agree."

"You're really nice, Patricia."

"Thank you."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Patricia stared at her for a moment and then laughed. "Um... that's a very personal question, Honey."

"Me, I'm what you call a true bisexual. I fall in love with boys and girls. At the drop of a hat to be honest. Willy says being that open isn't a bad thing. He says I'm the next step in human evolution."

"Oh, does he?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"No. Sorry. Drew is my soulmate - would Willy like it if you kissed somebody else?"

"Oh, he wouldn't mind. I kiss people all the time. He won't though. Very picky my Willy."

"You are a very interesting person, Honey."

"Thank you. And if I didn't tell you before? Thanks for saving my life."

"My pleasure."

"So have you?"

"Have I what?" Patricia asked. There was an innocence about the girl and something about her smell was comforting. Patricia felt warm.

"Kissed a girl?"

Patricia sighed. "A long time ago. In college. I was... experimenting."

"Oh, so am I."

"Huh?"

"I'm experimenting... oh... sorry... I wasn't supposed to say that." She smiled. "So this girl you kissed? What happened next?"

Patricia rolled her eyes. "Why do you want to know?"

Honey giggled. "I'm trying to seduce you."

"I think you're still loopy from the cold."

"So I can't seduce you?"

"No, sorry."

"Then it won't hurt to tell me what happened next."

Patricia shook her head. "We... had a relationship for a while."

Honey's eyes sparkled. "Really? Was she your soulmate too?"

"No. She wasn't."

"Why'd you stop seeing her?"

"We grew apart. Drew happened." Patricia shook her head. "Why am I telling you all this?"

"Pheromones."

"What?"

Honey giggled. "Nothing. I'm just super easy to talk to."

"I guess. Well, anyway, it was a long time ago."

"You should totes call her! I'll bet Drew would be okay with it!"

"No! Last I heard she was married with three kids."

"Oh." Honey appeared to be thinking about something. "Could you help me loosen my nipple clips?"

"Excuse me?" Patricia asked.

"They're kinda pinching. There's a little lever you squeeze, and they pop right off."

Patricia laughed. "You just want me touch your breasts."

"No, I just need help. Please?" She thrust out her chest.

Patricia rolled her eyes and reached out. Honey had nipples to match her breasts - oversized. Taking care not to actually touch her nipples, Patricia found the lever on the pink plastic and squeezed it.

It released easily.

Milk jetted out and splashed on the back of her hand.

"Wha...?" Patricia whispered. She felt like she had been electrocuted.

"Don't fight it. Let it happen," Honey soothed as she took Patricia's hand and pulled it to her breast.

Patricia stared at her hand as Honey made her cup the huge breast.

"You made me warm, Patricia. You're a very nice person and we love nice people. We want them to join us."

"Are... you... do you have a baby or..."

Honey shook her head and pulled firmly on her nipple, expressing the milk.

Much more jetted out and this time she made Patricia catch it in the palm of her hand.

Patricia's body was on fire! She felt like she could cum. "S... Stop."

"Shh," Honey brought Patricia's hand up to her face.

"No. No, don't make me..."

"Trust me."

She pressed the palm coated in milk to Patricia's own lips.

Patricia tried to keep her lips closed tight.

"No. Open. You need to drink my Ambrosia, Patricia."

She stared into Honey's eyes as her lips parted and she...

Patricia drank the Ambrosia down and her mind exploded.

***

At the resort, Karen Miller woke from a dream to find herself sucking an elf's cock. At least she thought it was an elf. It was naked and hairless, barely knee high.

The cock was huge and as thick as her wrist. The balls hung thick and heavy. They slapped against her chin as she took his meat all the way down her throat.

This is how she knew she was dreaming.

Anything that touched the back of her throat caused her to gag as many boyfriends had discovered over the years.

There was literally no way she could deep throat a monster elf cock.

It leered down at her and showed sharp, yellow teeth.

After what seemed like an hour of thrusting, the elf pulled his cock free dripping with her saliva. He rolled her roughly onto her stomach and grabbed her nightgown in his clawed hands.

He ripped it like tissue paper.

Her panties met the same fate and then he raked her sides with his talons.

He rubbed his thick cock up and down her slit.

"Oh, yes. Fuck, yes!" Karen moaned.

He slid into her, stretching her more than any man had ever managed.

As sex dreams went, this was the kinkiest she ever had and that included the one about the varsity football team.

She was lying crossways across the bed facing the full length mirror attached to the wall.

The elf was fucking her doggie style and laughing.

She licked her lips and smiled at their reflection.

She saw movement in the mirror: more elves were squeezing under the door!

She began to laugh as she thrust back against the elf fucking her.

Sharp teeth closed on her nipple from the side.

And then her face was pressed between the small thighs of a girl elf.

"Kinkiest dream ever," Karen laughed as she performed cunnilingus for the first time in her life.

***

"I'll bet that girl really missed you," Honey whispered. She was out of the tub lying on her side. She had removed Patricia's sweater and bra and she had her hand inside Patricia's yoga pants rubbing her clit.

Patricia nursed greedily from Honey's left breast and orgasmed over and over from the Ambrosia and the attention. Her mind wandered. Occasionally, she tried to stop but there was something hypnotic about Honey - the smell of her hair, the way she stared knowingly into Patricia's eyes, the feel of her talented fingers finding just the right spots to caress and rub.

And the Ambrosia. Her breast milk was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted.

She couldn't stop even if she wanted to.

"We're not evil, you know?" Honey said gently. "We want to make people happy and you're happy aren't you?"