Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her dream, a beautiful woman named Cum Slut Cathy was talking to her and showing her images at high speed.

"Bringing people to the Church is your top priority..."

"...lied to. We are saving the world..."

"MILF Whores seduce and transform those around them..."

She winced in her sleep.

"Malfunction. Programming cannot be completed. Error code 87231."

Patricia's eyes snapped open. Her voice came out smokey and sultry. "Tricia Tease, Whore Caste, Designation MILF Whore..." She gritted her teeth and her own voice returned. "P... Patricia Combs... my... husband's name is Drew Combs. I am not... Tricia Tease."

She struggled to her feet. "Goddamn it. What the fuck did she...?"

She looked down.

She couldn't see her feet.

A set of massive fake boobs blocked her view.

Patricia put her fist against her lips to keep from screaming.

"Freak! Oh, Jesus, I'm a freak!" She hissed.

She turned toward the mirror.

Her legs were longer, her hips wider.

Below her navel, she had the same inverted pentagram tattoo Honey possessed.

But the sight of her clit almost made her pass out.

A diamond piercing glittered there. Her clit had been pierced - and that piercing had once been her diamond engagement ring. "Oh, God... no."

She looked at her left hand.

The wedding ring was gone as well.

"Wedding and engagement rings are repurposed into perineum and clit piercings," she whispered from memory. Those words had been injected into her brain during her 'programming'. She spread her legs and reached down.

Her wedding ring was piercing the small patch of skin between her vagina and anus.

She stepped toward the mirror.

Her hips rolled invitingly as she walked, and the huge fake boobs wobbled.

Milk dribbled from her nipples.

On the bathroom vanity, two of the plastic nipple clamps rested beside a small note.

DEAR TRICIA,

YOU'RE GOING TO NEED THESE.

KISSES,

HONEY

"I'm going to kill her. I'm going to wrap my hands around her pretty little throat and squeeze until her eyeballs pop out," Patricia whispered.

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
ProgamermoveProgamermoveover 2 years ago

I love the demented twists and turns your writing takes, 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still going strong. You are the energizer bunny of transformation story writers!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another side journey and interesting too. Wondered when Demonica was going to see the light of day after escaping from Level 9.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

Well then things are going to be fun going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an amazing story teller. Wow. I can't get enough of this series. Thank you!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01 Walking on Water. West Point. Akimi Maru. Strange Happenings.in Mind Control
Transformations - Travelers Ch. 01 Travelers lives intersect on a sex flight to Cuba.in Mind Control
Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01 Pike. Sugar. Adam arrives. Restroom Orgy. Brothel. Dr. Love.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 02 NYC 1989. Willy Wanker. Strange Trucks. Deborah's Appt.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03A Planning. Orgy Night. Ed schemes. Willy awakens. Dan.in Mind Control
More Stories