Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so... for the most part."

Drew kissed the top of her head. "Who's up for some games?" Drew asked.

***

A few miles up the slope, cabin 159 was bustling with activity. The local ski bums were readying the cabin for a killer party.

Loretta Mayfield of the Greek Peak Ski Patrol stood on the porch and watched two men try to load three kegs onto a dolly from the delivery van.

"Why don't you just bring them one at a time?" Loretta asked.

One of the men looked at her and winked. "Why don't you let us men worry about the lifting, huh, babe?"

Loretta rolled her eyes. "Oh, for fuck's sake."

The other guy laughed and together they tilted the dolly back and dragged it through the snow to the first step. "Okay, on three," the asshole who made the 'babe' comment said. "One... two..."

On three, he yanked upward as the other idiot lifted.

The asshole stumbled backward carrying the dolly with him and crashed against the doorjamb. "Fuck!"

"Great. Tear down the fucking cabin," Loretta grumbled. "Any damage and you guys are paying for it."

The asshole mumbled something under his breath.

Loretta correctly guessed it wasn't 'babe'.

They finally managed to pull the keg laden dolly through the door.

Loretta followed them in and shut the door.

The number '159' formed from metal digits was tacked to the doorjamb.

One of the tacks fell out and the '9' rotated around the remaining nail.

The cabin number now read '156'.

***

Honey was now pretty sure this outfit was a bad idea. It didn't matter how totes hot she looked if she was frozen solid before she got to the party.

The snow was deep and walking in the heels on the ice beneath was treacherous.

Twice she had to do a somersault to keep her footing on the narrow path down the slope.

She laughed - if anyone had seen her over six foot tall body spinning through the air like a gymnast they would have thought they were seeing things.

Just your friendly neighborhood transformed bimbo performing superhuman feats of agility in a blizzard, Honey thought and giggled.

Something moved to her right.

She spun on the heels and stared into the swirling snow.

Great. Now she was cold and scared.

"Hey, whoever you are? I'm super strong. I can like bend steel with my bare hands. Seriously," she called into the darkness.

It wasn't a lie. The transformed were very strong and tougher than a normal human.

Realistically, unless there was a grizzly bear out there, which was highly unlikely in upstate New York, Honey could probably handle it.

But, not being able to see the thing out there in the dark was scary.

Standing still wasn't doing anything to help her stay warm.

"Okay, I'm gonna go now. If you've got any sense, you'll beat it." She turned and started back down the slope.

It sounded like something laughed in the darkness and Honey picked up her pace.

A cabin slowly materialized through the blinding snow in front of her.

Number 155.

She was getting closer.

***

He really wanted to fuck.

He had been close enough to smell the big blonde when the wind shifted.

But the enticing scent of her brought with it another smell: she was transformed.

And he knew better than to get near one of them.

The others caught up to him and they ran on all fours across the slope.

They were naked but the cold was nothing to them.

The blonde had been cold. Hot where it counted but she wouldn't last another hour in the snow.

He and the others could run through the ice and snow all night.

They wouldn't have to, of course.

The chain link fence surrounding the cell tower loomed ahead. They leaped and hooked their small fingers in the links halfway up and scrambled to the top.

There was barbed wire at the top and one of the females shrieked in the darkness as the clumsy bitch got her thigh slashed open.

They dropped onto the snow on the other side of the fence.

The female was dragging her bleeding leg.

The others stared at her and then dropped on her as one, teeth slicing into her flesh.

He watched them feed. Then he turned and began climbing the cell tower.

***

Honey stood outside the cabin that should be 159 and shivered.

The cabins on this side of the slope were even numbered and she had just passed 157.

So, why did this one read 156?

There was definitely a party going on inside - the windows were rattling from the bass.

Honey chewed the tip of her pink fingernail.

She knew Willy told her 159.

She looked farther down the slope.

The snow was falling even harder now.

She looked again at the number on the doorjamb.

No, it had to be farther down the slope.

She hugged her arms tight around herself and walked down the hill.

***

At Professor Combs's house, 4159 Snowbird Lane, Jenga gave way to Pictionary and the tray of cookies dwindled as the fire roared and the occupants laughed.

The students decided being away from home for the holidays might not be so bad. Even Ritchie put down his cellphone and began to enjoy himself.

Drew and Patricia experienced what it would be like to have a house full of people at Christmas.

They decided they liked it.

At the ski lodge far up the slope, Willy stood in the window and continued to stare into the whirling snow that had become a blizzard. He knew Honey could take care of herself.

Yet, he kept his heavy winter parka clenched tightly in his fists and worried.

Unknown to him, a few floors below, the breeders screamed into their gags as they pushed more horrors from their distended abdomens.

The creatures, none of them more than two and a half feet tall, dashed naked through the deepening snow on one task or another, destroying cell towers, cutting phone lines and television cables - destroying any and all means of communication. With sharp teeth and claws, they felled trees across the already snow blocked roads.

Down the slope from the resort, a tall, beautiful girl in pink latex trudged through the deep snow. Her face, hands, and feet were numb - toes and fingers nearing frostbite. Her watering eyes made her cheeks slick with ice as the temperature dropped to fifteen degrees below zero.

She knew how much danger she was in, but she was a soldier on a mission. Honey had to find the party in cabin 159 and bring gifts to the people there. She would not fail the Church, she would not fail her caste, but most of all she would make Willy proud.

***

Cathedral of Morpheus

Havana, Theocratic Republic of Cuba

Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus walked down the marble corridor toward the round, glass room that served as Sister's office. It was more of a throne room, though there was no throne. This was the seat of power for the Church of Morpheus - the top floor of the Cathedral.

Behind her, two rubber nuns followed at a respectful distance.

They feared and respected her.

But it was mostly fear that kept their eyes on the floor or her long legs that emerged rhythmically with each step from her flowing white latex gown. It was slit up to both hips, the neckline plunging to her navel, the back open.

She towered over the nuns like a white monolith.

Maria opened the doors to the throne room and stepped inside.

The nuns stopped outside and closed the doors behind her.

Sister stood at the center of the marble pentagram inscribed within the floor looking away at the lights of Havana. The city spread out around the tower in a patchwork of neon.

Without looking toward her, Sister held out her left hand.

Maria walked to her side and took it. The last time she had been in Sister's presence, there had been tension. But, like it or not? Whore Caste and Religious Caste needed one another.

For now.

The woman was Maria's opposite in so many ways. Sister's hair, unencumbered by the coif worn by the lower nuns, was black while Maria's was white as snow. Sister's latex robes were black in stark contrast to Maria's white dress, her skin caramel while Maria's was so white as to be blinding.

They were both 'di Morpheus', claimed by the living god himself.

Maria could not remember how she met Morpheus - parts of her past were a blank. She couldn't remember anything from the mid 60's through the early 80's. Twenty years of her long, long life were a complete mystery.

"Thank you for coming, Mistress Marapova."

"I could never refuse you, Sister," Maria said.

"You brought your favorite with you?"

Maria smiled. "Brittney? Yes, she's waiting for me at my villa."

A slight smile appeared on Sister's dark red lips. "I envy you - I've never been able to form such an attachment. At least not an attachment that would stay by my side."

"There are times I would like to kill my attachment," Maria said and laughed.

"Mischief. Why is it that mischief can be so infuriating and yet so... endearing?"

"I wish I knew, Sister," Maria said. "Now, I trust you didn't summon me here to discuss our love lives?"

"No. We have another matter to discuss." She held out her right hand.

Something moved in the shadows to their right, the click of high heels on marble.

Maria looked toward the sound.

Then she released Sister's hand and clenched her fists.

The woman who approached had long flowing red hair and eyes that glowed as if they were on fire.

Two demonic horns curled up from the red hair.

"You fucking bitch!" Maria roared at Demonica.

Demonica smiled showing her long, sharp fangs. "Such language from one so high in the court of Morpheus."

Sister grabbed Maria's wrist and tried to hold her back. "Mistress Marapova, calm yourself. The Demon Goddess Demonica is here as our guest."

Maria glared at Sister. "This... abomination is responsible for multiple deaths! She is an enemy not only of Whore Caste but of the Church itself!"

"Human deaths. We haven't harmed a single member of Whore Caste," Demonica said. Then she pointed a clawed finger toward Maria. "However, Whore Caste has slaughtered my children with impunity!"

"Your children? Your children are monsters!" Then Maria stared into Sister's solid black eyes. "And when did we start considering the murder of humans to be acceptable!?"

Demonica smirked. "On 'La Noche de las Brujas' if I remember correctly."

"Shut the fuck up," Maria growled and yanked her wrist free of Sister's grip.

"Maria, Morpheus himself has given his blessing to Demonica's continuing experiments. Her work is considered... Plan B."

Maria stared dumbfounded at Sister. Then she shook her head. "No... no, that can't possibly be..."

"I am the Demon Goddess Demonica... di Morpheus. Didn't you know that, my beloved?" Demonica said and licked her lips.

"Fuck you," Maria hissed.

"Oh, no, my dear. Allow me to fuck you. You'll absolutely love my equipment." Demonica said as she stroked the lump showing under the black latex loin dress.

"I swear to all that is holy I will tear that horse cock of yours off and shove it up your goddamned ass," Maria said through clenched teeth.

"Mmm... foreplay," Demonica laughed.

"Enough! Both of you! We do the will of the living god, all three of us."

"You're deluded," Maria said. "And she's demented."

"I said... enough!" Sister yelled.

"Why am I here?" Maria asked.

"Professional courtesy," Sister said. "New York is your domain. Demonica is conducting a test in upstate New York..."

"What!?"

"A test sanctioned by Morpheus himself. You are being informed of this as a courtesy," Sister said.

"Do try to stay out of our way," Demonica said. "At least ten miles away should suffice."

Maria glared at her. "Where is this test?"

"A ski resort. Greek Peak near Hope Lake. Please stay at least ten miles from the lodge," Demonica said.

Maria's eyes widened. "That will be impossible. We're conducting a field trial there as we speak. Tell your monsters to go home."

"Oh, that is unfortunate. I'm afraid our test is already in progress as well."

"Goddamn you! You knew we were there!" Maria said.

"Sister, must I be subjected to her paranoid ramblings?" Demonica shook her head. "You Whore Caste are everywhere in New York, from the downtowns to the colleges to the suburbs. It's practically impossible for us to avoid you."

"And, yet you've managed to evade our detection since you escaped from Level 9."

"For our own safety!"

"Both of you, stop," Sister said. "Maria, can you end your test?"

"I'll go there and evacuate our operatives."

"Absolutely not! Sister, I must protest! Maria Marapova and her goon squad almost killed our operative last Christmas - they must not be allowed to enter the area!"

Maria glared at her. "Him? You took him! I knew it was you! Sister, Demonica is not only responsible for the deaths of humans but also of Whore Caste and Church agents on a bus transporting Santa and Mrs. Claus one year ago."

"We are aware," Sister said.

Maria stared at her. "You are aware?! How can you be aware of this? How could you allow..."

"Morpheus commands and we follow," Sister said.

"No, he couldn't possibly have consented..."

"Demonica reported her hijacking of the bus to us the same day. I consulted with Morpheus and, given that your people have killed Demonica's minions in the past, the living god has forgiven Demonica so long as they kill no more transformed. Further, you are to kill no more of Demonica's... projects."

Maria shook her head and stared into Demonica's blazing eyes. "Whore Caste will use whatever means necessary to protect their own lives. And, I swear, if you harm any of my Caste at that resort, Morpheus's will or not, I will end you."

"Threats and intimidation. Whore Caste are little more than petulant children," Demonica laughed.

Sister stared at her. "Do not test me, Demonica. Your words may be venomous, but you wouldn't last ten minutes against Whore Caste... and Religious Caste will crush your progeny in seconds. All of us will do Morpheus's will."

Demonica bowed her head. "Of course, Sister. You are the hand of Morpheus, we mean no disrespect."

Sister looked at Maria, but Maria simply stared at Demonica.

Sister raised an eyebrow. "Very well. Whore Caste's experiment at the ski resort will continue as will Demonica's. We will pray to Morpheus they do not cross paths."

***

Maria stormed down the hallway leaving Sister and Demonica in her wake.

The two rubber nuns hurried after her, struggling to keep up with her long legged strides.

This was an unexpected turn of events. Maria had suspected Demonica and her menagerie hadn't ventured far from Stallion's and she had been correct.

But to learn the Church not only knew where Demonica had been hiding but also supported her actions? Maria was still in shock.

She stepped into the elevator and the nuns followed.

It dropped toward the lobby.

"Mistress, would you prefer to exit through the back entrance? The main hall will be packed with sightseers at this time of night," one of the nuns said.

"Thank you, yes."

The nun reached out and touched her thumb to a button marked 'Private'.

The door opened on an empty corridor, but Maria could hear the crowd close by.

She stepped through a sliding door onto the rain slick sidewalk. The air was warm and muggy.

A shining black SUV pulled up and a Church agent jumped out to open her door for her.

She sat down.

The nuns climbed in as well. The second row of seats was turned to face the third row where Maria sat. The nuns sat side by side facing her.

"Where do you think you are going?" Maria asked.

The nuns looked at each other and one of them said, "Mistress, Sister has ordered us to remain with you during your stay in Havana."

The other nun nodded. "We are to see to your every need, Mistress."

Spies! Maria thought. No doubt they were there to make sure she took no action against Demonica.

Maria smiled slowly. "My every need?"

The nuns smiled back. "Every need, Mistress."

Maria spread her legs slowly revealing her bare pussy under the white latex dress. "Then attend me."

The nun on the left immediately dropped to her knees between Maria's thighs. She kissed her way up Maria's left high and then licked and sucked her pussy.

"Mmm," Maria purred. She looked at the other nun. "Three is better than two, dear."

The nun pulled up her habit.

This revealed her long, thick Futanari cock.

"My, my," Maria said. "Sister is full of surprises for me tonight."

The Futanari nun tossed her habit aside and knelt beside the other nun. Together they went down on Maria while the first nun caressed the Futanari's cock.

Maria closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention of Sister's spies.

Then she reached out with her mind, something Sister's spies could not have detected even if they weren't busy.

Sugar, we have a problem...

***

The Combs Household

Greek Peak, New York

12:30 AM

"You're drawing an elephant!" Patricia yelled.

Drew frowned as he stood in front of the Pictionary board. "Elephant?! That's not an elephant."

"You're not supposed to talk," Brenda laughed.

"That's not an elephant?" Patricia asked.

"I think it's an amoeba," Hanna said.

"An amoeba? It's a horse," Drew said.

"It has a trunk," Patricia laughed.

"It has a long nose. Horses have long noses."

Everyone was laughing and Drew finally smiled.

The doorbell rang.

"Who could that be at this time of night?" Drew started to move toward the door.

"I'll get it. Probably an art critic," Patricia said. "You fix that elephant-horse-amoeba thing."

Patricia went to the foyer and opened the front door.

It took a moment for her to completely understand what she was looking at.

A statuesque woman in a pink latex snowsuit was standing on the porch. Her lips were blue, her hair and eyebrows caked with ice, and she shivered uncontrollably.

"I know this... is 4159 not 159. But, my name is Honey and can I please come to your party?" The girl said in a high, sweet voice. She wobbled on her feet, the motion of her immense breasts threatening to topple her.

"What on earth?" Patricia said.

Then the girl's huge blue eyes rolled back in her head, and she fell forward into Patricia's arms.

The girl was heavy and almost took them both down.

"Drew! Help! I need help out here!"

They were all at her side within seconds.

Carter scooped the latex clad blonde up in his arms and carried her into the living room.

"Put her on the couch closest to the fire," Drew said.

"Hanna," Patricia said. "There are blankets in the closet by the stairs."

"Yes, Ma'am," Hanna said and ran toward the stairs.

"Jesus, look at the size of those boobs," Joey whispered.

"Joey! Shut up!" Gina said.

Carter laid the girl on her back on the couch

"Holy crap, they don't even sag. Is she made out of plastic or something?" Joey said.

"I swear to God, Joey, if you don't shut the fuck up," Gina hissed.

Patricia climbed onto the couch and lay down beside the blonde.

"What are ya doin', Missus C?" Joey asked.

"She's freezing. We have to get her body temperature up."

Hanna threw blankets over them.

"God, her fingers are almost frozen," Patricia said. "One of you get those boots off her. Her toes are probably freezing as well."

Brenda found the zipper on the long, latex boot and drew it down. "Jesus, these are some boots."

"She's so pretty," Gina said. "She must be some kind of model or something. Maybe they were up here shooting pictures and she got lost?"