Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Berniece was sitting on his shoulder, and she put her arm around his neck. "We fight here, Willy?"

"Yeah, I think so, Berniece."

She hopped off his shoulder and danced in the snow, the knife blade flashing in the sun.

Honey put her arm around Willy. "Really wish we were back home, Willy." In her other hand, she held one of the road signs.

He leaned over and kissed her. "Very soon."

Drew stopped a few yards to Willy's right. "There's a future ahead of us, Loretta said. Something wonderful." He turned on the pilot flame of his flamethrower. "Sure hope she's clairvoyant."

Patricia stood beside him. "Maybe she saw the future." She swung a lead pipe in her right hand.

Drew looked into her eyes. "Did you see the future?"

"I don't know. When we were bound? I saw... something. I wouldn't call it wonderful but... I think we were all there."

"Wait... you guys saw something when you were bound?" Gina asked. She leaned on the uprooted stop sign she had carried with her. "I didn't see shit."

"Me neither," Richie said as he stooped beside a small copse of pine trees. He yanked one out of the ground and stripped the branches with his bare hands. He tossed it to Willy.

Willy caught it one-handed.

Richie yanked out another and stripped it bare. "Guys? I got a confession. I've never been in a real fight before. I mean, not counting yesterday at the lodge, and I really didn't do much."

Gina smiled. "I thought you were a jock?"

"Who? Me? I'm just a fat kid who played Dungeons and Dragons. I wasn't even a fighter, I was a wizard." He swung the tree trunk like a baseball bat.

Gina winked at him. "Stick with me. I'm a Jersey girl. I was born fighting."

Honey looked up the slope. "You guys hear that wind?"

Willy gripped the tree trunk in both hands. "That's not wind."

The howl became individual screams as the slopes began to turn red with the rushing bodies of the elves. Behind them, the possessed followed.

"Jesus, it's like a fucking avalanche," Gina said as the horde rushed toward them.

"Don't let them separate us," Drew said. "Stand your ground and stay together."

A dark shape appeared on the slope behind the horde.

Santa lumbered toward them, the axe across his shoulders.

***

"Nobody said we were going to be splitting up!" Carter said.

"It's something we have to do," Kayla said as she opened the doors to the Greek Peak Lodge bus. They had hidden it in some trees a mile from the house.

"But..."

Loretta put her hands on his shoulders. "Carter, sweetheart? I know you're trying to keep everybody safe, but you really couldn't stop Kayla and I if you wanted to."

"Listen to her, junior Whore Master. We can kick your ass," Kayla said as she found the keys they left in the visor and started the bus.

"Hey, be nice," Loretta said. "She's right though. We'd definitely kick your ass. She'd actually enjoy it."

"Are you coming or not?" Kayla said with a scowl.

"One second," Loretta said. She rolled her eyes. "Old ball and chain, huh?" She looked at the crowd of dazed humans that Brenda, Hanna, and Josie had corralled in the trees. "Wait on us as long as you can. But if you hear Santa Claus coming to town? You'd better head deeper into the woods."

"Kayla said Demonica's army is out there," Carter said.

"Who do you want to take your chances with? Santa or something that might be in the woods? How bad could it be?"

Kayla shrugged. "Werewolves, vampires, demons, things with heads like bats, lizard men, zombies who will eat you."

Loretta stared at her and scowled.

"What? You asked!"

Loretta sighed and turned back to Carter. "Look, just play it by ear. But, whatever happens? He can't get these people. He'll turn them into the possessed and attack the town." She glanced over her shoulder at Kayla.

Kayla nodded. "She's not wrong."

Carter smiled. "Whatever you're doing? Please just do it quick."

***

"I don't want to hurt anybody!" Honey screamed as she swung the street sign and sent eight elves flying backward through the air.

Drew triggered the flamethrower and created a carpet of flame that sent the elves scurrying back.

The possessed stayed just out of range letting the sea of elves take the brunt of the abuse.

Willy swung his tree trunk as hard as he could - he had a feeling the elves were pretty much invulnerable to blunt force trauma. They simply flew through the air, bounced a few times and rushed back into the fray.

Santa stood behind the possessed and smiled. "Give it up, Whore Master. You'll die from exhaustion before they even get winded."

"I thought you..." Willy swung the tree trunk and sent a half dozen more sailing through the air. "...wanted to kill me yourself."

"Oh, I will. I intend on killing all of you once they're finished with you."

One of the elves got too close to Willy and Berniece rushed forward. She slashed the male elf with her knife and sent it yelping back. Then she retreated back behind Willy's legs.

"Traitorous little bitch," Santa growled.

Berniece bared her fangs and flipped him off. "Fuck you! Asshole!"

Santa smiled. "They're supposed to be my slaves. How did you take her from me?"

Honey swung her sign. "It's called kindness, asshole. You should try it some time."

Berniece giggled. "Kindness? No. Willy bigger cock. Real man!" Then she sneered and flipped Santa off. "Fuck you! Pencil dick!"

The transformed began to laugh.

Santa roared and charged forward.

Willy had only an instant to think. She goaded him. She purposely made him lose his temper.

Santa was swinging his axe toward Willy's head.

The axe blade clanged as it collided with Honey's street sign - she had blocked the blow. She landed in the snow, knocked down by the force of Santa's blow.

Berniece leaped over Honey and stood with her knife out. The elves scurried away from the fallen Street Whore.

Santa tried to swing the axe again.

But Richie had already run to flank him. He swung his tree trunk into Santa's stomach, doubling him over.

Then Willy brought his own tree trunk up under Santa's Chin knocking him twelve feet back into the deep snow.

Drew created a wall of flame that drove the elves back as Gina and Patricia helped Honey to her feet.

Santa rolled on the snow and groaned.

The transformed drew closer together and Berniece ran behind Willy's legs again.

Willy looked behind him at Berniece. "Smart little devil, aren't you?"

Berniece smiled with her pointed little teeth and hissed.

Drew looked at Richie and laughed. "Dungeons and Dragons, huh?"

"There's strength in numbers," Richie said.

Gina caressed Richie's left arm. "Oh, we are going to fuck so hard tonight."

The elves and possessed looked disoriented.

Santa slowly rolled to his feet.

Drew nodded at them. "Santa's the key. Without his guidance? They're lost."

***

Kayla stopped the bus by the front entrance.

Loretta stood beside the bus's folding door. "You think they'll be alone in there?"

Kayla turned off the ignition and put the keys in the pocket of her snow jacket. "They're of no use to him now. He has his army of elves. He would have taken them with him to attack the house. The only ones who might still be here are the receptionist and her husband."

"Dinah's husband is here?"

Kayla looked away. "Yes, I... broke him."

"Define that for me."

"I... made him my cunt slave."

Loretta stared at her. "Yeah, what is that exactly?"

"I made him into a submissive who only lives to worship and service me. Kind of pathetic actually."

"O... kay."

Kayla got out of the driver's seat. "I'm not proud of all the things I've done."

"Hey, girl power. You know, down with the patriarchy. I'm with you, boo."

Kayla stared at her. "You are so strange."

"Yeah, well, I never turned anybody into a cunt slave."

Kayla smiled. "You should try it sometime."

Loretta laughed. "Dropping acid and talking to bears."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Let's go find the breeders."

***

As soon as Santa was on his feet, the elves and possessed resumed the attack.

Santa rubbed his jaw and smiled. He raised his arms.

The possessed rushed forward.

Honey swung her sign and hit the nearest possessed.

The man's nose exploded in a spray of blood, and he collapsed in the snow.

Honey staggered back in horror. "Willy? They're not like the elves."

Willy looked at the bleeding figure on the snow. "Goddamn it," he whispered. "Fall back! Try not to hurt the possessed."

The glassy-eyed people were falling over the elves and each other trying to get to the transformed.

Richie shoved a woman back with the tree trunk. "Willy, if we can't beat them back, what the hell are we supposed to do?"

The elves were pulling back.

"Fuck," Willy said. He dropped his tree trunk and began shoving the possessed backward.

Drew dropped his flamethrower behind him, and he and Patricia began shoving as well.

Santa stood back with the elves and laughed.

***

The automatic doors leading to reception opened with a hiss.

The desk was empty.

Loretta followed Kayla into the lounge area. The furniture was in disarray from their struggle yesterday.

Kayla looked slowly left to right.

Then they walked into the hallway.

"It's quiet," Loretta worried as she looked back over her shoulder. "Too quiet. Like the part in the movie where the killer comes out of the shadows, and they start playing that stabbing music."

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry. I talk when I'm nervous."

"I noticed. Shut up."

The door to Santa's room was partly open. It was dark inside.

"Nope. Not going in the creepy hotel room," Loretta said.

"Just stay out here. I'll be right out."

"Oh, no. And leave me out here? Have you never watched a horror movie?"

Kayla shrugged. "Fuck, Loretta."

"Just... you go first."

"I was going to." She pushed the door open.

A waft of fetid air rushed into the hall.

"Oh, fuck me. That smells like monkey shit."

"I don't miss the smell." Kayla walked inside.

There were two king beds stripped down to the mattresses.

The first was empty.

The second bed held a tangle of a half dozen naked women. Their eyes were sunken, and their abdomens looked like deflated balloons.

"Jesus," Loretta said.

Kayla looked at her with pain in her eyes. She knelt by the bed. "Wake up, girls. We need to go."

Loretta shook her head. "You did this to them?"

Kayla turned and nodded with tears in her eyes. "Get blankets. They have no clothes."

Loretta turned and opened the closet door.

She stumbled back as she saw something move on the floor. "Kayla!"

Kayla jumped to her feet. She peered into the closet. "No, it's okay. It's the receptionist's husband."

"Stan?" Loretta whispered as she crouched down.

Dinah's husband, Stan, was curled naked in a ball in the small closet.

He seemed to have shrunk since the last time Loretta had seen him. He looked out at her with terrified eyes.

Kayla held out her hand. "It's okay. I'm here now. Come out."

He shook his head and tried to crawl deeper into the darkness. "Not yours. I'm not yours."

"What are you talking about?" Kayla said. "Of course, you're mine."

"No. I'm hers."

Kayla frowned and stared at him.

The bathroom door crashed open, and a blur of pale skin rocketed across the room.

Loretta was shoved backward. She landed on the empty bed and rolled off on the other side.

Kayla brought her arm up to block the attacker, but she was tackled to the floor.

Loretta got to her feet just as something that had once been Dinah, her red eyes blazing in the dark, sank her long fangs in Kayla's throat.

***

There was a fine line between hitting one of the possessed hard enough to knock it out and hitting it so hard its neck snapped.

Gina, Honey, and Patricia found themselves completely unable to hit them in the head. They could only deliver half-hearted body blows. It was as if a circuit breaker in their head prevented them from inflicting mortal damage.

So far, Drew, Willy, and Richie had managed not to kill any of the possessed.

But, less than a quarter of the naked people had been knocked unconscious. Those that weren't down just kept coming.

Willy was spending half his time keeping Berniece from cutting off things the possessed needed.

"I found your weakness, Whore Master," Santa said as he paced back and forth outside the fray. "You're too soft. You care about these pathetic bags of shit. That's why you're going to die."

Willy caught a woman in his arms, spun her around and shoved her into the man behind her, sending them both down onto the snow. "No. That's why we're going to win."

"Now!" Santa yelled.

Willy looked behind Santa.

A line of elves stood with rocks in their hands.

They threw them all at once.

The air was thick with stones.

***

Dinah screamed into Kayla's neck. Then she jumped away and wretched, spitting Kayla's blood on the carpet. "Tainted. I can't feed from her!"

Kayla held her hand over her neck.

Dark blood poured from the wound and between her fingers.

Loretta stood up, her legs shaking from the blow.

Dinah crouched naked on the floor, Kayla's blood dripping from her fanged mouth. She smiled. "Hi, Loretta."

Loretta looked at Kayla lying on her back in a pool of blood.

"Fuck this," Loretta growled. She jumped over the bed and brought her fist down on top of Dinah's head.

The woman went face down on the carpet.

Loretta grabbed her by her now black hair and picked her up off the floor.

She flung Dinah out of the room.

The pale vampire landed on her ass in the hallway.

She stood up but Loretta was already on her.

"Fuck..." Loretta said and punched her in the face sending her flying down the hall. "...You!"

She landed in a heap in the lounge.

Loretta turned and ran back into the room.

Kayla was lying on her back, her blood covered hand trying to hold back the blood. Her eyes bulged.

"Towels! Bring me towels!" Loretta screamed at Stan.

He looked fearfully at her from the closet.

"Bring me the fucking towels!" Loretta screamed again.

Stan moved. He ran out of the closet and directly into the bathroom.

Loretta knelt over Kayla. "Hold on. Just hold on."

"Sorry. So sorry," Kayla said. "Never wanted any of this. It was like a nightmare."

"Shh, stop talking."

Kayla looked back at the bed. "Save them."

"Everybody is walking out of here. Do you understand?"

Kayla shook her head.

Stan returned with an armload of towels from the bathroom.

Loretta pulled Kayla's hand away from the wound. The blood spurted and she covered the wound with a towel.

"Her... too. Dinah. Have to save her too. Not her fault."

"Kayla, you listen to me. I've seen the future. You're there. Do you understand? You're there. We have babies, Kayla. You're pregnant in the future. And, you've got some boy toy with you and I'm pretty sure he's a total moron but we love him. You do not die. Do you hear me?" She wiped tears out of her eyes. "You do NOT die today!"

Stan stood up and walked to the desk. He grabbed something and then knelt beside Loretta. He lowered his eyes to the floor and held out his hands to Loretta. "Mistress?"

Loretta looked at the bottle in his hands.

The label read Insta-Heal.

Kayla looked at the bottle and smiled. "I... don't die today."

***

And Morpheus created Whore Caste. He made them to love one another unconditionally. He divided them into those who serve and those who protect, those who please and those who transform.

He made them equal to one another but specialized in their function. He made the Whore Masters and the White Witches to protect all.

So when the stones filled the air, the Whore Masters did not hesitate.

They grabbed everyone within reach, possessed and transformed alike and shoved them together on the snow. Then they knelt over them and shielded them as the stones fell and their own bones broke.

A rock hit Willy in the left temple and he collapsed.

"Finally," Santa said as he picked up his axe and stalked toward the fallen transformed. "I was getting bored." He stopped behind Willy and raised his axe.

The pile of bodies moved.

The blonde girl rose, standing in her ridiculous pink latex snowsuit.

Morpheus made them specialized in their function, but he made them love one another unconditionally. Honey's body was designed in a laboratory to specifications to bend a man to her will.

Santa hesitated as the girl stood tall in the tangle of bodies.

Her face was contorted in rage and her scream caused the elves who had gathered to scatter.

She held up the barrel of Drew's discarded flamethrower and triggered it.

Santa screamed and fell back as the flames singed off his eyebrows and blistered his skin.

He tried to get to his feet but now Gina was up. She swung her Stop sign and caught him behind the knees. He landed flat of his back.

Patricia grabbed the axe handle and wrenched it away, throwing it far away before falling on him and pounding his face with her fists.

Berniece squeezed out from under a mass of possessed and drove her knife into Santa's left thigh through his red leather pants.

He screamed and kicked her away, sending her sliding down the slope.

Then his hands shot up.

He grabbed Gina and Honey by the throat and lifted them into the air as he rose, Patricia still clinging to his neck and beating him.

***

Loretta wiped the blood off Kayla's neck with a washcloth in the bathroom.

Kayla was groggy and pale, and she leaned against the bathroom wall.

They had stationed Stan by the door to keep an eye on Dinah. She hadn't moved.

"Willy says there's a doctor at this Stallion's place. She needs to look at this wound. But the bleeding has stopped," Loretta said. She held up the bottle. "These people can do anything, can't they?"

Kayla nodded. She took Loretta's hand. "Before, what you said? Was it real?"

Loretta smiled and laid the washcloth on the vanity. "It wasn't like a dream. Everything about it felt real. It was like somebody pulled me to the future and put me inside my own body."

"And we have children?" Kayla asked. She smiled.

Loretta nodded. "I held my daughter, Kayla. I held her in my arms. And you? You were big as a house."

Kayla laughed out loud. Then she pulled Loretta close. "You saved my life. If you hadn't come with me? I'd be dead right now. Did you know you were supposed to come with me?"

Loretta closed her eyes. "Yes. I did know. Because you told me."

"I told you?"

"More or less."

"This stuff will give you a headache."

Loretta nodded. "Let's get these people out of here."

***

Honey tried to raise the flamethrower, but Santa squeezed his hand around her throat until she started to blackout. The flamethrower fell out of her hand. She could see Patricia still clinging to Santa's head, beating at him and trying to scratch his eyes.

Then Patricia's eyes widened, and she dropped away.

As Honey's eyes began to close, she felt something pass by her cheek, saw the look of fear in Santa's eyes.

Willy's fist smashed Santa's burned nose.

Santa let her go but she didn't fall. Hands caught her.

She was in Drew's arms, and he laid her gently on the snow.

Honey rolled over to watch as Willy, the side of his head bloody, landed blow after blow, each one knocking Santa back.

Patricia scrambled out of the way.

Then Drew ran past her and stood beside Willy, landing blows to Santa's ribs as Willy continued pummeling his face.

Richie joined them, his left arm was limp, but his right pistoned out again and again as he landed body blows on Santa's other side.