Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elves scattered and the possessed just looked confused.

Patricia put her arm around Honey and helped her up.

Gina was lying nearby, and they rushed to her. Patricia held them both up and they followed along after Willy, Drew, and Richie as they forced the burnt and bloodied Santa back up the slope.

There was no sound - it took Honey a moment to understand that being almost strangled had done something to her hearing. But it was coming back.

She first imagined she could hear the thudding blows, then she actually could.

And then she could hear Willy. "Never touch her! Don't you ever touch her!" Each word was punctuated by a blow and each blow would have killed a normal man.

Berniece dashed past and jumped on Santa's leg. She tugged at her knife that was still embedded in his thigh, but it wouldn't budge. She shrieked in anger and then climbed up his back. She bit his right ear and gnawed.

Willy stopped punching long enough to pull her away, along with a sizeable hunk of Santa's ear. He set her on the snow behind him and resumed beating Santa.

Berniece spit out part of Santa's ear and smiled at Honey before dashing in to bite off something else.

***

If anyone on the ski slope or at the lodge or even in the woods to the south had bothered to look up, they would have seen a miraculous sight: a woman with dark bat wings flying just beneath the clouds.

Demonica's sharp eyes observed the carnage below.

The experiment was going to fail.

Her strongest creature had faced Whore Caste and been bested.

Her great wings beat slowly as she hung motionless on the thermal.

She turned toward the east and descended.

***

Carter, Brenda, and Hanna led the humans as far into the woods as they dared.

It was bad enough being in the woods knowing there were things here that would kill them, but now the mind control Willy and Drew had used on the humans was starting to wear off. They were getting harder and harder to corral.

A man stood up and started wandering off toward the road.

Hanna stepped in front of him. "Where are you going?"

The man tried to focus on her. He shook his head. "I... I need to go home."

Hanna took his hand. "Not just yet. In a little while, I promise."

The man staggered and stared at her boobs.

Hanna shook her head and led him back to the others who were sitting in a circle on the ground.

Brenda hugged Carter. "It's going to take more than boobs and pheromones to keep these people here."

"Well, it's too cold for an orgy."

Brenda laughed.

A branch snapped and Carter spun around.

A dark shape stood in the woods a few yards away.

Carter reached down and picked up a branch to use as a club.

"What... is that?" Brenda whispered.

The creature stepped closer.

"Jesus Christ," Carter said.

The creature stood nearly seven feet tall. The face was reptilian with sharp teeth and snake eyes. The body was scaled and muscular and it had a tail nearly as long as its body.

It stared at Carter and its long, black forked tongue snaked out and tasted the air. It hissed.

"Stay behind me," Carter said.

Brenda picked up a rock.

The creature had a 'D' branded on its forehead. It took a step forward and then stopped. It turned its head and looked behind it as if it heard something.

Then it turned around and ran deeper into the woods.

Carter could breathe again.

"What the fuck was that?" Hanna asked as she walked up beside Carter.

"Better question: why did it run away?" Brenda asked.

***

Kayla and Loretta managed to get blankets wrapped around the six breeders. Their feet would be cold, but the bus was warm.

Stan had somehow managed to find his clothing on the filthy floor, though it took him a while to remember how to put them on.

They walked into the hall.

Dinah still lay naked and flat of her back on the lounge floor.

"I don't think she's breathing," Loretta said.

"They don't breathe much," Kayla said. She kicked Dinah with her boot.

The vampire grumbled and squirmed.

Loretta looked out at the bright sunshine beyond the resort doors. "If we drag her out there, is she going to disintegrate or something?"

"Unfortunately, no."

"That's too bad," Loretta said. She grabbed Dinah's pale ankle and dragged her along the floor.

"You can be a cold blooded bitch," Kayla said with a smile. "I like that."

They walked out the doors into the cold.

Kayla and Loretta ushered the breeders onto the bus.

Then Loretta turned to Stan. "Give me your belt."

"My..." He looked confused.

"The belt. Leather thing. Around your waist. Has a buckle... Jesus, Kayla, what the fuck did you do to this guy?" Loretta undid his belt and pulled it out of his belt loops. "Just... get on the bus."

She reached down and grabbed Dinah's arm. She rolled her onto her stomach in the slush and then crossed the vampire's wrists behind her back. She bound them together with the belt.

Then she shoved her onto the floor of the bus.

Kayla sat down in the driver's seat and pulled out the keys.

"You be okay with Dracula's daughter here for a minute? I got a thing," Loretta asked.

Kayla looked woozy. "What kind of thing?"

"Just keep the engine running. Don't fall asleep - we're out of Insta-Heal."

Loretta ran back into the hotel.

She headed for the restaurant. She grabbed a candle off one of the tables and headed for the stairs to the kitchen.

"Oh, Loretta, this is really stupid." She grabbed a creme brulee torch off a shelf and lit the candle.

Then she ran back to the big gas stove and reached to open the gas valve. She paused. "What if I really am high on acid? What if I'm blowing up the hotel because I'm on an acid trip and the bears are telling me to do this... goddamned bears."

She started to turn around and leave.

Then she turned around and opened the valve.

The gas hissed.

She ran toward the stairs. "This better get somebody's fucking attention!"

Loretta ran upstairs, through the restaurant, and into the hall.

She could see Dinah struggling to get out of the bonds through the open bus door. Loretta dashed through the doors and up the bus steps. "Drive! We have to go now!"

Kayla stared at her. "What!"

"Drive, bitch, fucking drive!"

Kayla put the bus in drive and floored it as Loretta closed the folding door.

They reached the front gate. "Can I slow down now?" Kayla asked.

"I... um... I'm not sure. It's my first demolition."

"Your what?!"

***

East of Greek Peak Resort

11:00 AM

Demonica walked out of the woods and crossed the road to where Maria stood with her force. Behind Demonica, dark shapes were visible all along the tree line.

Maria stared at her. "We've waited long enough, Demonica. We're going in now."

"I told you my people would signal when..."

Above them, the resort exploded in an orange fireball.

"Fuck me," Ray said.

Demonica spun around and watched the flames shoot toward the sky. She stood for a moment with her head cocked sideways. Then she turned and smiled. "Ah, the signal."

Maria gritted her teeth. "Mount up!"

***

The bus windows had cracked when the hotel exploded.

"Oh, fuck," Loretta said. "I am in so much trouble."

Kayla stared at her. "You blew it up?! Why? Why would you...?"

"If that Marapova chick doesn't see that and come running? She ain't coming," Loretta said.

"You and I need to talk about your impulse control issues," Kayla said as she put the bus in drive and headed down the road.

***

On the slope, the Whore Masters stopped beating Santa long enough to look up the slope at the smoking heap that had once been the Greek Peak Resort.

Santa collapsed on the snow.

"Bring him," Willy said as he started walking up the slope.

Drew and Richie each grabbed one of Santa's wrists and dragged him up the slope.

Patricia, Honey, and Gina followed them.

Berniece ran up the slope and climbed up onto Willy's shoulder.

Willy looked over at the elves and possessed. They followed quietly beside the transformed.

"They've given up?" Willy asked.

Berniece laughed. "You defeated Santa. You are Santa now."

"No, I am not Santa."

***

The hotel was flaming rubble. Black, acrid smoke wafted up from Greek Peak.

For some reason, the sliding glass doors at the entrance still stood even though the interior was an inferno.

Willy looked up at the smoke. "Fuck, this is bad. We're going to have cops and everything here within an hour."

Drew nodded toward the parking lot. "I think they might already be here."

A line of black SUVs screeched into the parking lot.

Then a demon swooped down out of the sky and landed on the asphalt.

"Demonica," Willy said.

Patricia took Drew's hand.

The doors on the SUVs opened and people began pouring out - transformed people.

Willy smiled.

Demonica took a step toward the hotel.

"Stay back," a tall woman in white latex said. "One more step toward my people and this truce is at an end. Understand?"

Demonica raised an eyebrow. "I was merely rushing to render aid."

A blonde in a pink snowsuit followed along behind the woman in white.

"Cool glasses!" Honey whispered as she snuggled against Willy.

Willy laughed and hugged her. He glanced at Berniece who was still sitting on his shoulder. "Berniece? Beat it. Head back down the slope and find Carter."

"Why?! I stay with you!" Berniece said.

"Trust me. Go find Carter. Tell him to bring the elves he captured up here and nothing else. Everyone else stays there - including you. Got it?"

"Yes, Santa."

"I'm not Santa. Now haul ass."

Berniece dropped to the ground and ran past the crowd of elves.

Honey smiled from ear to ear. "She called you Santa! You could totes be Santa!"

"No. Never call me that again. I mean it. I can feel my dick shrinking every time you say it."

Honey giggled and hugged him tighter.

Maria walked up to them along with Demonica. Close behind was the girl in the pink snowsuit and a tall redheaded White Witch followed by a Whore Master and a girl in a hoodie.

Willy smiled. "Guys, this is Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus."

"Finally," Gina said. "Took you fuckin' long enough."

Maria stared daggers at her. "I beg your pardon?"

"No offense, your ladyship but we've been fighting for our fucking lives," Gina said. "My boyfriend has a broken arm here."

Behind Maria, the big Whore Master and the redheaded White Witch were trying not to laugh.

Maria blinked. She turned to Willy. "I take it these transformed were not programmed?"

"No, Mistress."

"Well, we'll teach them protocol later. Were there any casualties?"

"Unknown, Mistress."

Santa groaned on the snow.

Willy stepped aside and Demonica looked down at Santa.

"Rise," Demonica said.

Santa rolled to his feet. He turned his head to the side and spat out a tooth.

He looked groggy.

Then he saw Maria.

He stood up and clenched his fists. "You fucking bitch." He shrugged his shoulders and bones crunched. The bruises on his face began to fade and the lacerations closed.

He was healing.

"Son of a bitch," Willy said.

Willy and Richie went toward him.

"No, stand back," Maria said.

Everyone moved away from Santa.

Santa sneered. "I've been waiting for a fucking year for this, you bitch."

"Stand down," Demonica said. "This fight is over. We are walking away now."

"No, you aren't," Maria said. "I warned you what would happen if my people were harmed."

Demonica glared at her with her burning eyes. "The truce."

"I.Warned.You," Maria said. She smiled at Santa. "But don't worry. I wouldn't soil my hands with this thing." She turned away.

"Fight me! Goddamn you, don't you walk away from me!"

Maria stopped. "Rita? Dispose of that."

The girl in the hoodie pulled the hood back revealing her smiling pink plastic face and electric pink hair.

Demonica frowned. "You?! You dare bring this thing before me?!"

Rita's rubber lips turned up in a smile. "Out of my way, demon, or I'll go through you."

"What the fuck is this? A goddamned doll?" Santa laughed.

Demonica hissed at Rita.

"You want to do this here and now? I got no problem with here and now," Rita said.

Demonica stalked away.

Santa shook his head. "Hey, White Bitch? After I take apart your toy? I'm coming for you." He took a swing at Rita.

She leaned back out of the way.

Then she spun around, brought her right leg up and executed a lightning fast snap kick to Santa's groin.

Something popped.

Santa doubled over and his eyes bulged.

Rita turned sideways and kicked him in the chest with a side kick.

Santa flew backward through the glass doors of the hotel, shattering them. His body disappeared into the inferno.

Rita looked at Demonica and smiled. "Bet he can't heal from that, huh?"

Joey's SUV pulled into the parking lot. Carter got out and opened the back.

Maria looked up at the smoke. "SlutzNet will confuse local law enforcement and fire for as long as he can, but they will be here within the hour." She turned to Demonica. "I would suggest you take your elves and leave. Now."

"There was also a Mrs. Claus."

"Dead," Willy said. He pointed toward the fire. "That psycho killed her. She turned on him, freed me, and he killed her for it. Her body was in the hotel."

Demonica nodded. "Hmm. Very well. I'll take the elves and the possessed and be on my way."

"No," Willy said. "The elves, yes. They belong to you but the possessed are still human and they are under our protection."

Maria looked at him. "Willy..."

"All due respect, Mistress? We're not flexible on this issue," Drew said.

"Not one bit," Gina said.

"For fuck's sake. Keep them," Demonica growled.

"Do you guys know there are werewolves and vampires and shit coming up the mountain?" Carter asked as he walked up to the crowd.

Willy took the three lard buckets from Carter. He handed one to Demonica.

"What is this?" She asked.

Something in the bucket shrieked and it rocked in her hand.

"Elves," Willy said.

She tore off the lid and a male elf fell out on the snow. It vomited.

"This is quite enough for one day," Demonica said as she walked away. She paused by Maria and whispered, "The truce holds. I am convinced now more than ever that Sister cannot prevail against you. When the time comes? We will be ready." She spread out her wings and flew into the air.

The elves opened the other two buckets and released the elves inside.

Then they looked expectantly at Willy.

"I'm not Santa. The chick with the wings is Santa. Get out of here," Willy said.

They ran into the parking lot and down the road toward the woods.

The redheaded White Witch walked up and took Willy's hand. "Are you all okay?"

"Yeah, Sugar, we're fine," Willy said.

She took Honey's hand as well. "We need to get off this mountain."

Willy smiled. "We... have some others we need to pick up first."

***

Willy had led the SUV caravan south to the place where Carter's coven had hidden the humans.

Maria stood with her hands on her hips. "You lied, Willy."

Dr. Thompson was examining Kayla. He had laid her on top of an SUV - Thompson being twelve feet tall, the top of the SUV made a good examination table. "Excellent job of closing the wound. I would probably have cauterized it first but its solid and clean. Well done," he said his deep voice echoing in the clearing.

Loretta stood on the SUV's running board and held Kayla's hand.

Willy shrugged. "Kayla is one of us. Bound to my coven. In a way, Mrs. Claus is dead."

Maria turned and raised an eyebrow. "You lied to Demonica, risking a war..."

"For a member of Whore Caste. If we have to go to war to protect one of our own? Then we'll go to war," Willy said.

Maria laughed. "You are so far out of line right now..."

Berniece ran up Willy's side and sat on his shoulder. She pointed her knife at Maria. "Talk nice to Santa. I cut you."

Maria's face turned red. "You kept one!? This just gets better and better. I suppose this one is bound to you as well?"

"As a matter of fact..." Willy said.

Berniece giggled and covered his face with kisses.

Maria clenched her fists and gritted her teeth.

Brittney stroked her back. "Close your eyes. Count to ten. Remember your breathing."

"Shut up, Brittney."

"Yes, Mistress."

Honey leaned close to Brittney. "I love your glasses!"

"You do? I think they make me look smarter."

"Oh, totes! I want some!"

"I know this place online..."

Maria turned toward them. "Brittney? Other... blonde bimbo? Silence."

"Sorry." Brittney winked at Honey. "We'll talk later."

Drew was leaning against an SUV. "Mistress Marapova, if I may? What's going to happen to the possessed and the humans? Also, the receptionist and her husband?"

Maria sighed. "We're all going back to Stallion's. We'll cure the possessed and the vampire and her husband. Then all of them will be transformed."

Drew shook his head. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I don't think we can let you do that."

Richie stood up and slipped his arm out of the sling Dr. Thompson had given him.

Carter and his coven stood beside him.

"What is this?" Maria said. "Have you all gone mad?"

Patricia took Drew's hand. "We'll agree to them being taken to Stallion's and treated. However, if they become transformed? It has to be their decision."

"You'll agree?" Maria asked. "Who do you think you are?"

Willy smiled. "We've sworn to protect these people and that's what we're going to do."

Kayla and Loretta joined them.

Kayla stared directly at Maria. "We're Whore Caste. This is what we do."

Maria clenched her fists.

"Maria, don't," Sugar whispered.

"This is open rebellion..."

"They're not rebelling, Maria."

Brittney took her arm. "They're right." She leaned close and whispered. "Deep inside? You know they're right. You'd do the same thing."

Maria whispered back. "You don't know what's coming. We can't have rebellion, Brittney. They must follow my orders, or we will fail."

"Win or lose, does it matter if we don't like ourselves when it's over?"

"I can't..."

Brittney let go of her arm and walked over to Willy. "I'm with them."

Sugar walked to Brittney's side.

"Don't do this," Maria said.

"Sorry, Mistress," Ray said as he and Rita walked past her. "You're gonna have a mutiny on your hands."

Maria sighed and shook her head. "This never happened. We never had this conversation. Anyone says the word 'mutiny' again? I'll personally break their neck."

"The humans?" Willy asked.

Maria glared at him. "Will have a choice. Transformation or Sugar and I will erase their memories of the last few days and send them home. You have my word."

Brittney ran up and hugged her. "That's my Maria. That's the Maria I love."

"Uggh, stop it. That's inappropriate in public."

"Yes, Mistress."

Willy laughed. "Now, can we please go..." His eyes rolled back in his head and Willy collapsed on the snow.

"Willy!" Loretta screamed.

***

Stallion's Adult Video

Level 10

The Next Morning

Willy Wanker opened his eyes.

Dr. Demona smiled down at him. "How are you, slugger?"

"Headache."

"I'll bet. One of the rocks that hit you fractured your skull."

"It what?!" Willy said as he sat up.

"Shh, quiet. You'll wake them."

Willy looked beside the bed.

Honey, Loretta, and Kayla were leaning against each other on a leather couch sound asleep.

"They watched you all night after you passed out and I operated - you're welcome, by the way." She looked at the trio on the couch. "You're a lucky guy, Wanker. Better add some guys or futas to your coven or they'll wear you out."