Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willy laughed.

"Come on, stud. Maria wants to see you," Demona said.

He got out of bed and wobbled on his feet.

Demona leaned against the door. "This way."

They stepped out into the lab with its high rock ceilings. Transformation tubes filled the space. People hung motionless in the tubes in various stages of modification.

"The humans from Greek Peak?" Willy asked.

Demona nodded. "Calm down. Eleven people from the hotel chose transformation. They're cooking now."

"I keep trying to tell them a lot will choose it willingly," Willy said as he touched the side of a tube. The woman within was transforming into a MILF Whore, dildos sliding in and out of her pussy and ass as the goggles over her eyes programmed her.

Willy looked to the left.

Patricia Combs stood naked a few yards away looking up at one of the tubes.

She looked toward him and smiled.

Demonica led him away. "The ones who didn't want transformation are already back home - probably trying to figure out how they got so drunk they lost three days."

"Well, at least they got to choose."

"That they did," Demona said. She pushed a door open with her hip. "Come over here."

Within the room were six beds. Each held one of the breeders. Their coloring was already better, and their distended abdomens were back to normal. "They're too far gone for some White Witch amnesia."

"What's going to happen to them?"

"A wipe like we did for Honey and new lives."

Willy sighed.

"It's not perfect, big guy. Nothing ever is." She closed the door.

She walked to the next door.

Inside, Dinah and Stan were side by side on operating tables.

Sugar stood between them, her hand on each of their foreheads. Her lips moved and her eyes shifted beneath their lids.

"Again, too far gone. Turns out, Dinah is kind of a brain. She's getting Professional Caste. Stan on the other hand is going Street Stud."

Willy sighed.

"But... well, we feel like they've been through enough. We're binding them together. She'll work in Havana and come home to Stan every night. Most importantly? They won't remember a fucking thing about this life."

Willy nodded.

They walked away from the room.

"Let's see... there was something else... let me think." They walked by a rectangular tank.

Something crimson moved inside.

Willy did a double take.

"Oh, yeah, there's that," Demona said.

A tall beautiful woman was swimming inside. She had crimson skin and long black hair.

And pointed ears.

"Berniece?"

She swam up to the glass and smiled at him. She kissed the glass with her bee stung lips, her big oval breasts pressing against the glass.

"But... how... I mean, she's three times the size she was."

"Turns out these homunculi are born completely formed just miniature. With the proper chemical exposure they grow to full size."

"Chemical exposure?"

"Yeah, booze. Little bastards metabolize alcohol. It's food for them. She's swimming in a vat of pure ethanol. I have to get her out now or she'll be seven feet tall."

Berniece smiled showing normal, pearly white teeth.

"Veneers," Demona said. "She had a whole wish list overnight. Wanted hair, new teeth. I even found a way to calcify her bones." She put her hand on Willy's back. "I think she wanted to impress you."

Berniece put her hands together and formed a heart with her fingers. Then she winked and mimicked sucking his cock.

"Jesus." He winked back at her. "Hey, how can she breathe in there?"

"Breathe? She doesn't breathe. Her lungs are just for talking. Astoundingly simple and efficient creatures. All they do is drink and fuck - ultimate party animals."

Berniece swam higher in the tank and spread her legs. She rubbed her thick clit and stuck out her tongue.

"I'm serious, Wanker. You better add some dick to your coven, or these women are going to fucking kill you." She pointed toward the elevator. "There's a conference room on Level 3. Maria's waiting on you in there."

Willy walked to the elevator. Then he turned and blew Berniece a kiss.

***

Patricia looked up at the two transformation tubes. One was filled with blue liquid. Peter floated naked inside.

His body was now longer and leaner with more defined muscles. His long, thick cock was encased by a clear plastic shell that throbbed and vibrated. Every few minutes, he would tremble and strain inside and white cum would fill the penis tube to be drained by an attached hose.

His eyes were covered by goggles and headphones covered his ears.

Programming, she thought. The programming she was supposed to have received was being fed to him through the headset.

To her left, Shannon floated in her own tube. This one was filled with pink liquid. Her body was more curved now and muscular. Perfectly round D cup breasts bobbed as she floated, moved by unseen currents. A dildo slid smoothly in and out of her pussy while another penetrated her anally.

She smiled as her own headset programmed her.

Sugar came out of one of the operating rooms. She wore a knee-length, tight, white latex dress and heels. She looked exhausted but she smiled when she saw Patricia.

"Careful, Demona has a tendency to bed beautiful, naked women she finds in her lab," Sugar said as she joined Patricia in front of the tubes. She laid her hand on Patricia's bare hip.

"I wouldn't complain, Mistress." Patricia said as she smiled up at the coeds in the tubes.

"Please don't call me that. My name is Sugar. Protocol and ceremony is Maria's thing, not mine." She nodded toward the tubes. "You know these two?"

"The boy is my first conquest as a MILF Whore. The girl is the first woman I've ever seen Drew fuck other than me."

"And what did you think about those experiences?"

"At first? I was terrified. I was convinced I wouldn't be able to do it. I was also convinced I would hate Drew for making love to another woman."

Sugar smiled. "And, now?"

"Now? Oh, now, I'm damned. I loved it. I loved the power I had over him - I was terribly clumsy... at first. But then I suppose I read Peter. I found what he needed, and I gave it to him."

Sugar nodded. "It's how Morpheus made us. He made us to do away with the old morality and show them a better way."

"And, when I saw Drew taking Shannon? I've never been so turned on in my life." She laughed. "I wanted to help him and... I did."

Sugar touched Patricia's face. "Are you happy, Patricia?'

"Tricia. My name is Tricia. And, yes, I'm happy. And horny and powerful and..." She sighed. "Evil."

Sugar laughed. "Evil is subjective, Tricia Tease." She hugged her.

"I have a question."

"Ask me anything."

"When people are bound? Do they see things?"

Sugar frowned and took her hand. "Tricia, did you see things?"

"Yes. I thought maybe it was just a dream... until you showed up. And Maria. I saw you both in my vision before I met you at the lodge."

Sugar smiled. "Was there a man? He was wearing..."

"A leather jacket? He had a beard?"

Sugar's eyes filled with tears.

"Adam."

Sugar nodded.

"He called you a different name. He called you Angela, my..."

"Angel," Sugar whispered, and the tears came.

"My vision? It was a war... no, that's not quite right. It was like the beginning of a civil war. We were on the street in San Francisco. Whore Caste was rallying behind Maria - tell her she looks amazing in the glass armor by the way - this Sister you all keep talking about was on the other side. They were screaming at each other. Morpheus was in the air above Sister."

"Morpheus was on Sister's side?!"

Patricia nodded. "On our side there was this woman flying above us. She had wings like a bat..."

"Demonica," Sugar said.

"No. This girl had short white hair."

Sugar laughed. "Evilyn Hellstorm. You saw Evilyn?"

Patricia nodded. "And one of the Adams was flying over us."

"Wait... what do you mean 'one of the Adams'?"

"There was two of him. One of him was floating in mid-air like Morpheus. But, there was another version of him standing beside me. He seemed to be... I don't know. Fixing things. He told me to be ready to help Willy. And then, yesterday? Honey, Gina, and I stepped in and fought Santa when Willy was knocked out."

"You say he was fixing things?"

"Yes," Patricia said. "At one point he disappeared, and a gunshot rang out. Then he reappeared. He said there were 'so many moving parts and he had to save everyone.'"

"Time. He's bending time. In the future, he's bending time, making little changes throughout the decades." Sugar began to smile.

Patricia smiled. "Making everything work out."

Sugar laughed and put her hands on Patricia's shoulders. "Thank you. Thank you for telling me this. But, listen to me: you must never speak of it again."

"Why?"

"The Church. You saw the beginning of a civil war between Whore Caste and the Church. They will use this vision of yours against us. You were right to tell me but now you must try to forget it ever happened. The very future of Whore Caste, maybe the entire world, depends on this remaining between us."

Patricia nodded. "I won't say a word."

Sugar smiled.

"You love him, don't you?"

Sugar nodded.

"I could tell. I don't know if you need to know this, but I could tell he was completely in love with you too. Where is he?"

Sugar shook her head. "I don't know. Out there somewhere. Becoming a god I suppose since you said he can fly, and we know he can bend time." She reached out and stroked Patricia's hair. "I wish Honey hadn't used a transformation capsule on you, because what a White Witch you would have made."

Patricia smiled. "Can I ask a favor. Three actually?"

"Ask."

Patricia looked up at the tube with Peter.

"Oh, you want him in your coven?"

"No. I want him to go to the auction."

Sugar stared at her. "I'm sorry?"

"I want him to go to the auction and be sold. And I want him to desire that."

"Why?"

Patricia shrugged. "He's my first. I want him to be happy."

Sugar nodded. She put her hand on the tube and closed her eyes.

Inside the tube, Peter's body jerked and spasmed.

Sugar stepped back. "Done. He now wants to be auctioned off. I tied it to his self-worth. As soon as he's claimed he will feel complete."

Sugar looked up at the tube with Shannon. "And this one?"

"My second request," Patricia said. "She's Professional Caste and she chose to be unbound, correct?"

Sugar nodded. "Most Professional Caste choose to be unbound. They go from lover to lover..."

"I want her to be bound to Drew and me."

Sugar's mouth dropped open. "She specifically asked..."

"I know what she wants. I want her to desire something else. Specifically? Drew."

"Why?"

"Drew may be a Whore Master? But he was supposed to be Professional Caste. She's a brilliant girl and a good match for my coven. Drew would never agree to manipulate her. That's why I'm doing it for him. For us." Patricia laughed. "I've... denied my desires for a long time. It's time I stopped. I'm facing eternity. And, I'd really like to face that with Drew the Dominator and this tight little redhead."

Sugar nodded and looked thoughtful. "I told myself my days of forcing my will on others was over." She took a deep breath. "But you're Whore Caste, so fuck her." She put her hand on the tube.

Shannon shook and trembled in the tube as her brain was conditioned.

Sugar stepped back and took a deep breath. "Done. She's yours. Make her happy?"

Patricia nodded. "We will."

"You said there were three things you wanted?"

Patricia smiled.

***

Willy walked into the Level 3 Conference Room as Brittney was walking out.

The blonde pushed her lensless glasses up her cute nose. "You're lucky. She's in a good mood today." Then she leaned up and whispered. "Don't piss her off."

Willy smiled. "I'll try not to."

Brittney giggled and skipped down the hall.

Willy stepped into the conference room.

Maria was standing with her back turned. "Come in Whore Master."

"Mistress."

Maria turned around and smiled. "You gave us quite a scare."

Willy rubbed his temple. "Guess my head isn't quite as hard as I thought it was."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," Maria said as she crossed her arms over her bosom.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, Mistress."

Maria shook her head. "The experiment was a complete success. We knew the transformation capsules have serious limitations. Now, doctors Thompson and Demona can get to work perfecting them - with help, I hope, from Professor Combs. You did well, Willy."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Maria walked around the table to stand in front of him. "Even with all the hardships, you and Honey managed to build an exceptional entourage. You've proven the feasibility of the transformation capsules... mutiny aside."

Willy sighed. "I'm truly sorry."

"I'm not. Willy, everything that your friends said is true. If we simply gave the humans a choice, many would join us. That would be a better world. I believe that must be the world Morpheus originally envisioned: humanity choosing to take that step."

"You really think so?"

"Yes. And that is why I am banishing you from the United States."

Willy stared at her. "What?"

"Not only your coven, but Richie's, Drew's, and Carter's once he becomes a Whore Master."

"I... don't understand."

"The Church set these rules of engagement, Willy. They started us down the path of mind control and forced transformation. The die is cast. The goal is not only the transformation of the human race - it is the subjugation of it."

"You're telling me you intend to continue forcing them?"

"Yes. And you would try to stop me if you were involved in this war against mankind. I can't allow that. We're saving the world, oh it is the wrong way. It is a cruel way, but it is the way we have chosen. I can't have soldiers in the war to save this world who question my orders. The stakes are too high." Maria frowned. "Therefore, Whore Master, you are hereby banished to Cuba. I think you have a house on the beach there, do you not?"

Willy laughed. "Yes, Mistress."

Maria smiled slyly. "Then I am afraid you will have to return to that home along with your new friends until mankind is under our control. You will leave for the airport within the hour."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I suggest you collect your covens."

Willy nodded. "Mistress." He turned to leave.

"Oh, Willy?"

He turned toward her.

"While you're there? Since you won't be doing anything other than resting and fucking, it might be nice if you kept an eye on goings on in Havana for me. Specifically goings on at the Cathedral."

"You want me to spy for you?"

"Spy? On the Church? No, just... let me know who comes and goes. Keep your ear to the ground. So that we might be able to help Sister should the need arise?"

Willy laughed. "Of course, Mistress. We are all transformed Children of Morpheus. We have to look out for our Religious Caste brothers and sisters to make sure they don't... harm themselves."

Maria nodded. "My thoughts exactly."

***

"More! Oh, Drew, fuck me!" Shannon cried as he took her from behind on the steel floor of Level 10. No sooner had she been extracted from the tube than she began screaming for Drew.

Patricia knelt beside her and wiped the pink gel off her body as Drew fucked her to the hilt. "That's right, Shannon. Make him give it to you."

"Fuck me! Oh, God! I'm cumming again," She groaned, and Patricia laughed as she watched the girl's stomach contract with the force of her orgasm. She squirted around Drew's cock and began to moan as Drew showed no sign of even slowing his onslaught.

Patricia spread the taught globes of the girl's ass exposing her little pucker. She leaned down and tongued it as Drew's cock slid in and out of her tight pussy. Patricia looked up and winked at Drew. "Go on. Give it to her. Breed her."

"Are... you sure?" Drew whispered. His face was red from exertion.

"I want her, Drew. I want to fuck her too. Make her ours. Do it now!"

Drew threw back his head and slammed his cock in her to the hilt.

Patricia laughed as she watched his cock throb inside the redhead's tight pussy.

Shannon collapsed on the floor as the binding took her. She passed out.

Patricia gasped. Instantaneous, unconditional love. She was bound to Shannon same as Drew, and Shannon to them.

Drew collapsed, his fire hose of a cock sliding out of her, the cum pouring onto her thigh. "Spooky... action at a distance."

"What?" Patricia said as she lay down beside the girl and stroked her sides.

"Quantum entanglement. Demona says that's how the binding works. You could have been on the other side of the universe but the moment I came inside her? You would feel the binding." He lay down on his back beside them and Patricia rolled into his arms. Drew laughed. "Their technology is so advanced I can barely understand it. I feel like a caveman trying to learn calculus."

Patricia kissed his chest. "Well, at least she'll be able to understand what you're talking about."

"Is that why you did it?"

"Did what?" Patricia asked as she snuggled closer.

"What did you do? Get one of the White Witches to make her want to be joined to us?"

Patricia sat up. "I... don't know what you're talking about."

He reached up and stroked her hair. "Patricia Combs, that's the first lie you ever told me. If this is what Tricia Tease is going to be like? We're going to have problems." Drew reached over and pulled Shannon over to his other side and laid her head on his shoulder. He looked at Patricia expectantly.

Patricia laid down in the crook of his free arm. "How did you know?"

"Last night, Shannon wanted nothing more than to become Professional Caste and go to Havana. Now she comes out of her tube - incomplete by the way, not unbound, and screams for me?"

"And, in a hundred years as an unbound? Where would she be? Going from lover to lover, maybe never belonging to anyone?"

"Free, Patricia. She would be free."

"Fuck freedom," Patricia said. "We will take care of her. We will love her. She will have a coven. We're Whore Caste and we know best."

Drew kissed her. "You wanted her, didn't you?"

Patricia bit her own lip. "The other night when you said we were going to seduce them? I thought she was mine."

Drew laughed. "Peter wasn't my type."

Patricia reached over and stroked the girl's hip. "They are both my type."

"Now or always?"

She held him tight. "I don't know, Drew. I just don't know. I can't be sure if I lied to myself about not missing..."

"Hey, come on. It's okay. I never wanted you to hide who you are from me. And you certainly don't have to do that now."

"I knew you liked her," Patricia said. "And I like her too. We will make her happy, Drew. We're Whore Caste and that's what we do."

Drew smiled. "Okay."

"Really? You're not mad?"

"About this, no? About you trying to pull one over on me? Yes. Baby, we can't lie to each other. Not us. Not ever."

Patricia smiled and nodded.

"You don't want Peter?" Drew asked.

"No. He's sweet but he's not meant for our coven. Sugar made sure he will be happy in Havana."

"Good enough."

Patricia sighed. "In the interest of full disclosure..."

"Uh, oh. What did you do?"

"My girlfriend in college? Her name is Debbie."

Drew frowned. "You said she's married and has a family."

"Well, when the Church takes over they will be forcing transformations. I... made a reservation."

"You what?"

"Debbie will be brought to Stallion's and transformed per my specifications and then shipped to Havana. To us."

Drew stared at her open mouthed.

"Drew, the Church is going to forcibly transform people. It's actually a good thing we'd be doing. She'd be with... friends. And it won't be until the Church takes over. That could be years."