All Comments on 'Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

I wonder what they are going to do with Tyler. I don't see him having in him to be a whoremaster. But I wonder what they are going to do with his sister.

Demona and Sugar are going to have a field day here I can already see it.

Emily is still going to need more work. I wonder if she and Tyler will be paired off or not.

I wonder what the end story is for Madison.

Levi I think is going to become Stacie's whoremaster. Most likely his step-mom's as well.

Abe might be brought off my Emily on second thought.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Wow

My thanks to Lit - I think this was the quickest one of our stories ever went up! Hard at work on Chapter 4. It should be up next weekend.

Thanks for reading!

SeenoSeenoover 4 years ago

So I love the McGee for showing a fairly positive few of sex outside of the Church, and having problems but trying to work on them. So if they get broken I'll probably wind up hating whichever character does that. I'm guessing daughter will get corrupted but she's the one who doesn't seem in a healthy headspace and corrupting nuns is fun, but the rest I want to protect.

On a more writing critique, I like that this story is focused more on less powerful people from the Church, so they can't just solve every problem immediately with mind powers. Slowing things down and focusing on smaller scale issues is a nice change of pace. It's my personal preference for stories, but in general having different pacing and scope in your stories is a good thing.

I am somewhat confused as to Stacy's feelings towards Emily and Taylor. This comes somewhat from her being a manipulator as a character, but I can't tell if Stacy's shifts are her changing in response to learning things, her being two-faced, or just inconsistency in writing. If it's setting up for a reveal later, that's good, but if I'm supposed to understand now, I don't.

And I'm suppose to read Levi as turning into more of a jerk right? Because that is how he is reading.

On a minor note, Stacy insulting someone for needing and getting medical help for depression is a dick move. It fits her character, but I'm hoping this is 'thing character said', not 'thing author said through a character'.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Seeno...

Many of the characters who have been transformed are having conflicting emotions. On the one hand, Stacie has been 'programmed' to corrupt and pervert, while on the other hand, she is brought to tears by the way Emily and Tyler are falling for each other. In the real world, few people are completely evil or completely good - it's no different here. So, no, this juxtaposition is done on purpose, and that inner conflict will become more and more of an issue for the characters in Transformations as the story unfolds.

Yes, Levi is becoming a real jerk. The question is: did Stacie make him into one, or was he always one? Transformation has the effect of enhancing what one already has - hence why some very protective and heroic characters become Whore Masters and Maria Marapova, who was by all accounts a total bad ass long before her transformation, became the first White Witch.

It comes down to the old question: if you suddenly had super powers, what would you do with them? Would you do good or would you do evil? Would you be self-serving or benevolent? Add to that: what if you had been manipulated into doing the Church's will without realizing it? What if you have those super powers, but your world view has been skewed by dark forces?

As for the question of Emily's depression? No, this isn't our view by any stretch of the imagination - this is pure fantasy, and we don't want you to see Stacie as a 'good guy'. She's doing pretty evil things for what she thinks is a good reason, but it's still evil. Stacie's reality is: if someone is depressed, brainwashing them is a kindness. In the real world, we would see that as completely evil.

The really mind blowing question becomes: if you feel so much happier when you're brainwashed, would you, personally, want to return to your real life if you had the choice? We think the answer to that depends entirely on the person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The way story is developing is great. Looking forward how they are going to transform the priest

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But that is not what you are writing...

You stated in these comments...” No, this isn't our view by any stretch of the imagination - this is pure fantasy, and we don't want you to see Stacie as a 'good guy'. She's doing pretty evil things for what she thinks is a good reason, but it's still evil. Stacie's reality is: if someone is depressed, brainwashing them is a kindness. In the real world, we would see that as completely evil...”

But as authors you know that what you write can and will be interpreted differently by each reader. Example, I see no evil in any character in any chapter of any book, so far.

Everyone is doing what is right and serving their greater good. Stacie is good and more than that she is righteous in the most true and pure sense. If she didn’t care, alternative motive or not, she would have just kept hypno injecting everyone without making sure it was safe. Anyway, the Church is trying to create a world without fear, loss, hunger, pain, suffering, death, greed, unmet needs...all those things that people currently struggle for, die for, kill for, and hurt others for, GONE for ever ... immortally forever once all finally receive transformative ambrosia. Meeting that end is not evil no matter the means EVER.

Dropping the atomic bombs on Japan was not evil. Yes, countless innocents were killed, incinerated, crippled, irradiated, deformed, infected, and worse. Churches, schools, museums, hospitals, base public services...all wiped out. You get the point. It if it truly ended the war early with less loss and destruction than a decision not to drop them would have delivered. Was it wrong/evil? And who or what is wrong/evil? The bombardier who pulled the trigger? The pilot who flew the mission to the target? The soldier who filled the planes fuel tanks? The one who built the plane or the bomb? The person who decided where and when it would be dropped? The person who decided we needed to drop a second one? Etc...

The answer is none of them or their actions were evil. And relative to this story, and me a mere reader with only my interpretation of you words is that no one in your story to date is evil. A little bit of bad. A little bit of good. Crack eggs, make a cake. Etc... But clearly no evil or evil intent anywhere.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
We love this discussion!

Anonymous, we agree with many things you said, and, what it all boils down to is everyone's individual view on the end justifying the means. But, there is one aspect you might be missing: is the Church truly doing the will of Morpheus, or have they perverted it because of their desire for power? In the spring, we will put out Transformations: Morpheus which will answer this question.

As for Stacie not being evil - well, how about she's at least an 'antihero'? ;) The nice thing about Whore Caste is that they don't really do anything out of 'hate'. Making people happy is their priority. So, to them, removing someone's will to make them into a happy, fulfilled person is more than justified: to not do so would be itself an act of 'evil'.

That being said, how many people would give anything to be Transformed? A lot, we imagine. Being made into a god or goddess, immortal, desired, with all the worries and hangups of modern life removed would be very appealing to most of us. Beyond the saving the world part, it would be the end of loneliness that so many people endure. That's a wonderful 'end', but what about those 'means'?

SeenoSeenoover 4 years ago
Thanks for the Response

Rereading, I think part of my confusion with Stacie was misreading her conversation with Emily at the beginning. Somehow I read her as saying "He doesn't l really love you". I think because the "he could never accept you... He could never love you as I do" is, by itself, emotionally abusive behavior even if Stacie isn't dismissing the love between them completely.

Which all seems to fit her character on reread. She's motivated by a desire to help, but she's short-sighted, self-righteous, manipulative, and a heap of other negative qualities. But those make her an interesting character, because it shows how the Whore caste 'desire to help' can be really negative without empathy, wisdom, and humility.

Because you have a point that many people might be willing to accept brainwashing, to some degree, to be happier. But what makes Stacie evil is that she doesn't ask and she doesn't listen when people try to tell her anything that conflicts with her assumptions. Her treatment of Emily is a pretty stark contrast to how Amy was treated, because what Emily Cray might have felt or been was so utterly dismissed. So I'm interested to see where this is going.

On a personal fetish note I'm really hoping for the prostate play and futa-Emily going places. Hopefully without breaking Tyler into a sissy, because Stacie is wrong about his kindness being a weakness.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

After a short delay, Chapter 4 is in the queue. Expect it sometime around mid-week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More amazing content

Well done again on another brilliant chapter. I can’t wait to read more.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Well it's getting darker and I don't know what to think. There seems to be more sympathy for the "victims" than in earlier stories and failures with the indoctrination. Here Emily's hasn't gone well and is Stacie in charge? Will Tyler be lost? Levi seems appalling. What about Courteney's statement early on? What is Slutznet up to? Is he causing system "failures"? So many questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...