All Comments on 'Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 05'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Levi is an evil shit. Bishop Leviathan is going to be worse.

Its good to see Tyler and Emily getting away. At this I'm wondering what is going on in Canada.

Nice to see Madison have some strength behind her.

The killing of Bishop Styx is most likely going to cause a shit storm. Its why I think Levi/Leviathan and Tyler are going to cross paths again.

Now we have Stacie and Mary getting together, that would be an hell of a sex cut away. I wonder what's next for that couple.

As to the rest of the McGee family, I wonder what will become of that sister who became a nun of the church of morhpis. As to the mom and dad, I wonder they maintain wondering what happened to their kids. One on the run from the church that the sister joined. Not a good mix.

I think I know who Madison was talking to. But I'm not saying at the moment. But this shit is getting thick.

I'm going to have to read this again so I don't miss anything. Thanks for this great tail. Also please start posting pics again, as I'm having trouble finding them elsewhere anymore. Thanks again through.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Crazy

We're looking into finding a new ISP for our website. Hopefully, it will be up soon. In the meantime, most of our art is on Deviant Art. You'll find all our images from Sinful Suburbia there now.

We're working on Return to Sinful Suburbia, expect the first chapter sometime next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's like real life ambrosia

Another amazing episode, another couple of ejaculations. I read, I cum, I read, I get hard, I cum again. By far the best series on Literotica. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice to see

It's nice to see moments like Tyler and Emily, and Madison. Helps to remind that not all light is extinguished. Mind control and transformation are major kinks, and you hit them very well, but I'm a demi, and need emotional connections too, at least sometimes. Your plot is strong enough to keep me reading even when I'm not turned on though. Keep up the good work, I'm very eager to see where you choose to end this, and how you get there.

Quick note, you call Levi "Tyler" a couple times during the epilogue.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

..and thanks for the catch on the Tyler / Levi mistakes!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Ok after re-reading this, I'm really wondering about Madison now. Where did she get her training and contacts to do what she is doing. It also has me wondering who is this Adam really is. As he seems to be everywhere but nowhere at the same time. But given she learned bishops are damn near bulletproof, is an important piece of info along with the mess Adam gave Taylor.

Also I think Taylor future is going to be fun, in not the normal sense of the word.

I also wonder if Emily is pregnant or if something else is going on with her.

JobeiJobeiover 4 years ago
Great build up

Had not read any of the previous stuff. Bad me now I have to catch up!!

Think you have a great story building here. Looking forward to read a lot more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wonderful! I hope we get to see more of Levi and Elizabeth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just amazing writing. So fucking good in all ways. Truly impressed and I can't wait to see where the story goes next.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the comments...

Levi and Elizabeth will definitely be back.

As for the 1-2%, a few things:

1. Those 1-2% are telling the folks back home they *want* to stay. They’re not simply disappearing, they appear to be just embracing the lifestyle.

2. The government, police, and media (remember Rebecca?) are being infiltrated at every level. Rebecca and the other hypnotics can influence public opinion on a mass scale.

3. Every public move to hurt the Church is being combatted by Bishops or White Witches with devastating effects. Witness what has been done to Brittney and Dean.

At some point, the resistance (and there is one) is going to have to take action. The humans are disorganized with the exception of Colonel Menser’s group. And, the resistance in Whore Caste aren’t trying to stop what’s happening - they want to confront the Church *after* the mass transformations, not before.

Also, the situation is escalating, and, pretty soon, there’s going to be much more to worry about than people choosing to stay in Cuba.

zesstrazesstraover 4 years ago

i wondered what would have happened if Emily had got to meet Sugartits

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Fulcrum

I honestly see the tipping point for the inner church war as Levi and Elizabeth being turned to the side of the White Witches. I also see Ken and Melanie having a run in with Emily and Tyler and really learning the extent of the resistance. With all forms of religion being infiltrated, the college seems to be the next logical step to take over. It may have already happened though as surely the administration would have noticed students going missing. One interesting thing I would love to see is that a family comprising of a single mother with two daughters is changed into a family of futanari and really showing Mary, Elizabeth and Margaret how grateful they are with their new life as they had been seeking a change for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Im honestly just here for the plotat this point and it slapps. I really enjoy yalls work and hope it keeps barreling on a collision course to the grand finale!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Artwork

Just a note: Ann's artwork depicting Margaret's transformation is in the art section.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Asmodea and Alicia?

Just wondering when and/or if we are are ever going to get an update about Asmodea and Alicia. Last I recall, Asmodea had basically let Alexei go and was living at Stallion's with Alicia. Are they going to be the point of contact to get Levi and Elizabeth back from the Religious Caste and kick of the division in the church?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Asmodea and Alicia

You can expect to see the sexy Sisters returning shortly, if not in the next book.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Return to Sinful Suburbia

Transformations: Return to Sinful Suburbia chapter one is in the queue, so hopefully you’ll see it by the weekend.

Also, we’ve submitted some of Ann’s artwork to the image queue. These are images from Sinful Suburbia: a bust of Emily and Tyler, Levi and Illia at the transformation center in the Cathedral in Havana, and Levi with Amber and Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Goddamn Amazing

Now this is how you write a fucking conclusion! Real drama, can't-stop-reading-now suspense, and somehow all perfectly interweaved with fantastic sex. So many stories here fall apart in the third act, unable to deliver on the narrative promises they've made, but Emily and Tyler's escape was perfectly executed and had me cheering both of them the whole time. What the two of you are creating is more than just porn, it's a work of art. I wish more of the writers on Literotica were one-tenth as talented as you. Thank you for all your work.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Aww, thanks everybody!

We're glad you're having fun reading them, because we're certainly having fun writing them! Sinful Suburbia was so dark, we just felt like Tyler and Emily needed a win. As the series progresses, there will be a lot more intrigue and drama leading up to the conclusion. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the good work

I'm wondering how Dean makes out. Will he take to the New life or jump off of something tell just to escape. Thanks for making this chapter a good lenth. I don't care for the shorter ones, this story is great and I'm going to have to start over so don't end it anytime soon.you still have the rest of the world to get to.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

I've read the comments and agree with most of them. The police and Bishop Styx were unexpected but hopes were met. Thought Tyler was a goner but still he survived but don't know how the mix up occurred if Slutznet was overseeing everything. Good to know there's a resistance of sorts but do they stand a chance and as for Leviathan - now I think you've created an absolute monster. Just concerned in case the Church decidecStacie's a liability.

SpiritSarcynSpiritSarcynover 2 years ago

I’ve been really enjoying this whole series, but this book took it to another level with the story progression. I am very impressed how you can weave such an intriguing tale throughout what is, let’s face it a somewhat ridiculous premise. A great mix of hot af sex but also interesting characters and story development. Can’t wait to read more!

Alejandro_sFORZANDsoAlejandro_sFORZANDsoover 1 year ago

"You soon will, you stupid bitch. When he made me your mistress, my will became your will. It still is. You don't understand what it truly means to be Whore Caste. We are not cruel - oh, we pervert yes, we coerce, and we transform people against their will. But, we are not cruel! We love every victim and we leave them better than they were before."

Spoken like true rapists

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rereading everything before I read Latigo Key and had a couple thoughts.

I'm realizing now that this book was a critical point for me as a reader. If Tyler had ended up getting worked over, I don't know that I would have continued reading. Sometimes the cruelty is more than I care for and Tyler is probably my favorite of your characters so far. I think you handled his arc wonderfully and I was hooked for good after reading this the first time. Nice to see the good guys win a big battle.

We now have one vision saying trust the Plastic Girl and one vision saying don't trust the Plastic Girl. I wonder what's going on there. It would seem like a continuity error but I don't think I've seen you make one of those yet, so I'm puzzled.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...