All Comments on 'Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 09'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

So Ray is taking another slut? We have a pair of Futas that can easily fuck up the world. Courtney is remembering her past life and falling in love with Demona. Ray is fighting with the Church. Hmm so what could possibly go wrong here.

Also why would the church want to lobotomize all girls who can't be 6 foot street hoes? Seriously I don't get that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Emily's transformation was wonderful

Emily's transformation was wonderful. Waiting for sam's

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Quotas for street whores

Why the lobotomizer? That's exactly the question Sugar and Ray are asking. The Church is very coldly practicing supply and demand - the market for street whores is growing steadily while other types are not as needed. The Church's answer to anything inconvenient is to make it into a mindless drone - which is beginning to bother the Whore Masters and White Witches.

ProbablyHumanProbablyHumanabout 5 years ago

As amazing as always! That futa was absolutely amazing in how demented it was, I love it. You guys are great!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy series!

Very yummy indeed. I like that you're bringing some feelings back into the story! It's a fun story to follow, keep up the great work! Thank you!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
To the person complaining because there's... too much sex?

Umm, okay... we could insert the scene where Ray heads down to the local bar, grabs a beer, and catches a Mets game, but, what would be the point? We're not writing Of Mice and Men here - this is freaking porn. We're even resistant to calling it erotica. Think of it as more porn with a little bit of plot, like during porn's golden years in the 70s and 80s.

We love hearing from you, even when you don't like what we write. Some very valuable insights have come from people who told us how bad we sucked, but then went on to point out something we had completely missed (like the fact that for a book called Soccer Mom, there was precious little of her in it).

Now, I know some of you guys are just trolling, and that's... well, a little odd, but we don't mind. Funny thing is, we can tell from the comments that you've actually read the story, and some of the things you say are pretty clever. Speech patterns are interesting fingerprints, so we can tell some of you troll us over and over, complaining about different things but following us through two books now? :D

richie78richie78about 5 years ago
One of the best chapters

This is one of your best chapters. The "bad" guys are starting to be filled out and made more interesting (really didn't like Ray or Sugar to start out with) and best of all we have a coruption this time that didn't rely simply on mind control and drugs. Emily's coruption felt real in a way that many of the previous coruptions didn't. More of that please. Its far more kinky to release someones inhibitions without the mind control. Let them corrupt themselves, then do all the freaky shit to them :)

Really enjoying though

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Hi, Richie78

We try to mix it up and give a blend of vanillas and kinksters. To the Church, this is a business. They need product, and if that product comes to them willingly, or has to be forced, or they simply have to entice them - they're content either way. Many people like the idea of forcing / being forced because they don't want to be responsible for their kink, and to them the non-consensual part is the turn on. Others like the idea of being seduced or even diving in with both... feet.

We absolutely dig what you're saying, and you can expect more seductions as the stories roll along in addition to the abductions. Thank you so much for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question

I'm pretty sure I've read all the main story, but when did the fight for Demona happen? I don't remember that at all

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 4 years agoAuthor
The fight on Level 9

Transformations: Dr. Demona will tell this story in flashback. It's the next book coming after Return to Sinful Suburbia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...