All Comments on 'Transformations - The Farm Ch. 06'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 4 years ago
Regina...

Was perfectly written in. I didn’t even see that coming. Great job on the clones and originals. We’re really looking forward to Lorraine and Stacy’s interactions in the next book.

Btw... awesome tumblr page...

milkyrosemilkyroseover 4 years ago
;)

did you pick the name Lorriane bc it's the name of the MILF in Back to the Future? great story too!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Holy fucking shit. I'm going to have to read this a few more times and take notes to make sure I keep everything straight. But there is one hell of a game a foot here.

ProbablyHumanProbablyHumanover 4 years ago

Ho ho holy shit. Everything here from the SOBs running the church to the hypnosis eyes to the knights of the round table was amazing. You have got a real talent, thanks for making this for all of us.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Lorraine...

...is a tasty MILF name, but honestly, we didn't pick it because of Back to the Future :). We're always on the search for good names.

Yes, we're excited to get to Transformations: Sinful Suburbia as well.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! Yeah, we really love Literotica, you guys are the best.

Thank you for joining us as we tell this tale. It's way longer than we anticipated at the beginning. Even beyond Sinful Suburbia, we still have Demona's story, Demonica and Level 9, the story of Morpheus himself, and finally the conflict between the Church and the White Witches. (Seriously, Wayne has a chart showing what's coming and it could fill a wall - Ann).

Again, you guys make it all worth it!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful chapter!

Wonderfully done and much build up for the other chapters for follow. Thank you!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Tumblr...

Yes, we have a presence on all the Tumblr replacements. We used to have a presence on Tumblr as well until they got bought out. If you weren't around in the heady days when Tumblr was in its prime? (Ann - Wayne was. He was swapping dirty pictures on FTP back in the 80's when the 'Internet' was called 'DARPANet' and the pics were from Swedish Erotica, full bush and blue eyeshadow)... Anyway, Tumblr used to be cool, now it's been castrated. NewTumbl and Sharesome are the places to go. We are on both as well as FetLife and DeviantArt, although DeviantArt is getting just as bad as Tumblr for censorship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing long chapter

This chapter connected to so many previous stories. I am looking forward to sinful suburbia. The larger conflict within the church is exciting. You guys are great, thanks for writing.

kansaibboykansaibboyover 4 years ago
Amazing story and world building

I loved the story!!!

I was also a little excited for the possibility that the traditional church was infiltrating the church of morpheus through Liza being a "Demon". Alas, she had Schizophrenia, and the white witches can't read her mind.

I love the story, and can't wait for the were-bimbo (man bimbo?) story.

slvtoy4uslvtoy4uover 4 years ago
That was Awesome!!!

All the Books so far, the story line, plots, twist, characters, dialog, EVERYTHING has been so fantastic. I am so hooked. Looking forward to the next book and will be checking this site every day. Thank you for doing a great job and being willing to share it will everyone. Awesome talent.

Char (slvtoy4u@aol.com)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Ok after a second reading a few thoughts.

I think Maria wanted that detective to know about Brittany. Otherwise why bring her? But for some reason I think Patricia is going to be a play thing for Maria soon.

Regina was well written and a total bitch.

Lita is most likely going to be a powerful weapon against the Church caste when the time comes.

I think I know why clones. They are building up their own army under the nose of the church.

Looking forward to the Burbs, as that is going to be some kinky shit and most likely hot as hell.

Other than wanting more, its damn good stuff sir/maam. My hat is off to you two.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Crazy One, all good thoughts! Several characters are going to start showing up in small parts moving forward. Detective Patricia Kennedy is one of these characters. Maria is a lot of fun to write, because you can never be quite sure what her intentions are.

We're really having a blast creating this universe. Ann is churning out portraits and comics at a fast pace now thanks to our new, well, new to us, workstation.

We're already 10,000 words into Were-Bimbo, so definitely be on the lookout for the first chapter by the end of the week (9/21 would be my guess). In between, we'll have the second set of artwork for the Lorraine / Kim / Karen series as well as a little sequence Ann named "Stacie and Mary Do Venice".

noahbudienoahbudieover 4 years ago
Great work

What a wonderful work. I love all the characters, but especially Demona, who seems to have a line on everything that is going on. Thank you and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Amazing work. The best thing I like is the marriage between Mary and Stacie.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Transformations: Curse of the Were-Bimbo

We just submitted the first chapter of Were-Bimbo to the queue. It should be online within four days.

Were-Bimbo returns to the story of Amy / Amy Lynn first introduced in Transformations: Rose. In addition, you’ll find out what happened to Mama Jugs and her gaggle of whores, meet Mama Jugs’s husband, and follow Akimi Maru’s return to the CIA as a double agent...

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely nuts but so enjoyable. I've no idea how you can keep track of all the characters nor where the plot lines come from. Guessed some of the ending but not Maria's involvement as well as Diane's but not that last twist.

You're way ahead of me but do keep up the great writing.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanalmost 2 years ago

Have to say that this is one of the most deliciously perverted set of stories on Lit I have found, but it also has so much heart. You are achieving the fine balance between the two wonderfully

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES