Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into the apartment's small kitchen.

"What would Daddy do?" She whispered to herself. She walked into the kitchen. "Well, Daddy would have armed himself with a nine-millimeter Beretta, extra mags, and most likely grabbed an AR-15... but, this is pussyville. And you can't have guns in pussyville." She smiled and pulled a long butcher's knife from the drawer. "But a nice piece of steel makes me feel all warm inside." She slid the blade into the sleeve of her leather jacket and headed for the front door. "I am still Daddy's girl at heart."

She opened the door a crack and checked the hall.

It was empty but there had been a lot of commotion earlier. Lots of yelling and screaming followed by moaning and grunting.

There were four apartments on this floor. The doors to two of them were open.

Tanya crept into the hall and eased the door shut till it locked.

She had to pass one of the apartments with an open door to get to the stairwell.

She stopped at the doorframe and peeked around.

The woman who lived there was a stewardess or something.

Low moans came from inside.

She could see the soles of two dirty feet in the entryway. The toenails were painted pink - a woman's feet.

Tanya could hear sucking, slurping noises and muffled moans.

She crept quietly in front of the doorway.

The stewardess was lying on her back in the hallway with her panties hanging on her left ankle as the woman with dirty feet ate her out.

Tanya got across the opening and put her back against the wall.

"Did you... hear something?" the stewardess moaned.

"Mmph. No," the woman with dirty feet answered.

Tanya breathed a sigh of relief.

The door across the hall had been closed, but now it opened a crack. Tanya got a glimpse of big green eyes and honey blonde hair. The woman stared at her with the chain still on the door.

Tanya felt the reassuring weight of the butcher's knife in the sleeve of her jacket.

The blonde kept staring at her.

Finally, Tanya mouthed the word, "Go." and waved her left arm.

The blonde nodded and closed her door.

Tanya went for the stairs.

The stairwell was empty, and she descended to the ground floor.

Through the ground floor entrance, she could still see the Uber idling at the curb.

She went out the glass door and onto the sidewalk.

The Prius's windows were down. "You Tanya Manetti?" The driver asked in a thick Brooklyn accident.

"Yeah, you Israel?"

"Hop in. They're saying you can still get out up at the Garden..."

A woman screamed.

Tanya froze scanning left and right looking for the source of the scream.

A naked woman was running toward the Prius from the other side of 7th Avenue. She was a bleach blonde with crazy eyes.

"What the fuck?" Israel yelled.

The woman leaped through the driver's side window and tackled Israel, knocking him sideways.

Her feet and legs kicked as she squirmed the rest of the way into the car.

"Get off me, you crazy bitch!" Israel screamed.

She tore at his clothes.

Tanya reached for the passenger side door handle and let the knife fall into her open hand.

The bleach blonde mashed her mouth against Israel's, and he stopped screaming.

He convulsed under the blonde.

She laughed and raised up. She unzipped his pants and hauled out his long, thick cock. She leaned over and drew him into her mouth as Israel began to laugh and moan.

More screams echoed from the other side of 7th Avenue.

"Shit," Tanya said as she started backing up.

She could see them now: about a dozen naked men and women running toward the Prius.

Tanya spun around and tried to open the door.

It had locked behind her.

She switched the knife to her left hand and dug in the satchel for her keys.

The crowd had reached the Prius and they were trying to rip the doors off.

Tanya grabbed her keycard and pressed it against the card reader.

It beeped and a green light came on.

She shoved the door open and stepped inside, then pressed hard to get it closed again.

There was a woman with long black hair on the other side of the door trying to press inside.

Tanya put her shoulder against the glass door.

"Don't be afraid! You don't have to be afraid. It's beautiful. I'll make you a goddess."

The lock clicked closed and Tanya took a step back.

The woman was pacing back and forth outside the door. "Little piggie? Let me in, little piggie!" She laughed.

Something about the woman wasn't right.

Tanya staggered backward when she saw the long thick cock hanging down between the brunette's thighs.

"I'll make you a goddess. Come on. Open the door, little piggie. It doesn't hurt." She hefted her heavy ball sack and thick cock. "This is power. Open the door and I'll make you like me!"

Tanya turned away and ran past the reception desk to the stairwell.

She stopped on the first landing. She had to calm down!

How could any of this be happening? Sex zombies? Viruses that made you grow a cock? It was simply insane.

Tanya closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

She climbed to the second floor and stepped into the hall.

Just as she reached the stewardess's door, the blonde across the hall opened her door with the chain on it. "Are you okay?" She whispered.

Tanya froze. Idiot! She thought.

The stewardess and the woman with dirty feet stopped moaning.

"Told you I heard something!" The stewardess laughed.

Tanya ran past the doorway to her apartment. She had the key in her left hand and the butcher's knife in her right.

"Come here, baby. Want to have some fun?" The woman with dirty feet asked as she stepped out of the stewardess's apartment and leaned against the wall. She had short, mussed hair and it looked like she had rolled in the mud before entering the building

Tanya fumbled with the lock. She pointed the knife toward the woman. "Back the fuck off, bitch. I will cut you."

The woman laughed. "You've got beautiful red hair. Don't you like to feel good? I can make you feel real good, red."

"You're sick. You're out of your head, lady."

"Tell her, Mary. Tell her how good I can make her feel."

The stewardess stumbled through the doorway. "She does this thing with her fist. I don't even know how she gets it in there..."

"Leave her alone," a timid voice said.

The blonde peered out through the chained door.

The stewardess giggled. "You want to play too? You want to cum?" She leaned to the side and stared at the blonde. "You're some kind of model aren't you? Come on out and play with us, sweetheart."

"I called the police! They're coming!" The blonde squeaked.

The stewardess laughed. "The fuck you did! Don't you watch the news, dumbass? No cops are coming in here."

"Yes they are! They're coming to save us. You'll be sorry..."

"Get your skinny ass out here, bitch!" The woman with dirty feet said. "Unchain that door!"

"Hey, you nasty whore! Leave her the fuck alone," Tanya said as the key finally slid into the lock on her door.

The woman with dirty feet ran toward her screaming.

Tanya brought up her knife hand. Then she spun her wrist and whacked the woman between the eyes with the knife handle.

The woman fell backward, and Tanya opened the door. She pulled the key out and slammed the door shut behind her.

She could still hear the blonde across the hall talking.

"Close the fucking door and lock it, you ditz!" Tanya screamed.

The blonde stopped talking and closed her door.

Tanya slid slowly down to the floor.

She had to get out of this city!

***

"My name is Cum Slut Cathy."

The hypnotized crowd of naked people in the park stared at her with half-closed eyes.

Cathy smiled at them as she paced back and forth in her white latex pants and white platform heels. She could feel the crowd's desire growing for her - men were the easiest, their eyes locked on her enormous breasts in their latex halter.

The straight women were harder, but she could almost see the invisible tendrils of her mind control as it reached out and touched each mind, turning heterosexual women into bisexuals with only a gentle touch.

The look in their eyes told her they were growing wet at the sight of their first White Witch.

"You're all very fortunate. You were saved from these horrible diseases by our agents. You're safe now - safe in the arms of the Church. Many of you are frightened - you don't have to be. We've come here to save you and we have. And now? We're going to free you. Free you from the backward morality that's had you in chains. Look at each other. Go on."

The people eyed each other warily.

"They told you it is wrong to be naked, didn't they? See how they were wrong? It isn't wrong to be naked, to love, to lust after one another. It's natural and beautiful."

She smiled as the crowd became comfortable in their nudity, her subtle mind control transforming them. This was the beauty of what she was - the ability to free people from the trappings of society.

"And the worst lie of all. The worst indignity? Death. We've conquered it. Through Morpheus there is immortality. Join us and live forever. Lust forever. Know happiness... forever." She sent a single command telepathically.

The crowd leapt upon each other and the orgy began as they fell on the grass, hands and mouths finding genitals.

Cathy walked among them as their hands caressed her feet and calves.

Most were already marked with barcodes on the back of their necks that specified which Caste they would be part of - most either Whore or Professional Caste.

Cathy knelt by a man with no barcode. He was lying in missionary position on top of a woman who had her legs wrapped around his waist. His balls slapped against her as they fucked.

Cathy rubbed the small of his back. She loved to watch people fuck. She had never realized she was such a voyeur until becoming a White Witch. She waved to one of the latex clad nurses.

The woman rushed to her side in her stilettos. "Mistress?"

"Barcode him. Professional Caste - Doctor." She wrapped her fingers around his bouncing balls and the man groaned. "Tell the transformation team to make him fourteen inches instead of the standard thirteen."

The nurse smirked at her.

"Don't look at me like that, young lady. He's a very nice person in addition to being a gifted doctor - he deserves it."

"Yes, Mistress," the nurse laughed.

"Let me go!" A woman screamed nearby.

Two Church Agents were dragging a struggling woman in sweatpants and a hoodie toward the park restroom.

"Stop!" Cathy said. She walked through the tangle of entwined bodies. "What are you doing?"

"Immune, Mistress," one of the agents said.

"Let go of me, motherfucker!" The woman struggled and kicked.

"How do you know she's immune?"

"One of the Bishops tested her, Mistress," the agent said.

"Hmm. Bishops are weak - mentally and psychically. Release her."

"That's... not advisable, Mistress. She's a runner."

Cathy smiled at her. "I'll bet she is. Release her. Don't make me repeat myself - Mother Superior Hecate hates it when I have to repeat myself."

The agents paled.

They let the girl go and she took off running.

The girl sprinted across the wet grass.

She was fast.

But even in platform heels, Cathy was faster. She grabbed the back of the girl's hoodie and her feet flew out from under her.

The girl's hair was electric green.

Cathy stepped back as the girl landed on her ass. "Embarrassing - can't even outrun a senior citizen."

"The fuck you talking about?" The girl said as she spun around on her ass and leaped to her feet. She threw a left kick.

Cathy batted the foot away. "My! Feisty. Mama likes."

The girl dropped into a boxer's stance.

The Church Agents ran toward them.

"Stay where you are," Cathy commanded. "She's my problem now."

The agents stopped.

"Come on, you balloon titted freak," the girl hissed.

"Balloon titted?" Cathy said. She squeezed her basketball sized breasts. "I'll have you know these balloon tits are filled with the thickest, sweetest cream you'll ever taste. You'll be addicted to it in a few minutes."

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, bitch," the girl said.

Cathy narrowed her eyes and concentrated. "Hmm, you really are immune. I can't read you at all - do you have a plate in your head?" Cathy whispered.

"What?"

"Are you epileptic? Schizophrenic? Immunes like you are rare - it must be some abnormality."

"You people keep calling me fucking immune - immune to what?"

"Mind control," Cathy whispered. "My powers aren't working on you."

"Bullshit. There's no such thing as mind control!"

"No bullshit. What's your name?"

"Fuck you."

Cathy laughed. "Okay, Fuck You. Listen to me carefully..."

The girl rushed her and threw a left.

Cathy caught her fist and shoved her backward. "I really need you to listen to me."

The girl screamed and rushed her again.

This time Cathy caught her wrists and spun her around backward. She pulled her tight against her. "Those men were taking you back to that restroom because they don't know what to do with you. They've been told to neutralize you."

"Fuck you!" The girl screamed as she struggled.

Cathy leaned down and licked her ear.

"You fucking..."

Cathy twisted her wrists and the woman cried out. "Stop fighting me and listen. I'm trying to save your life. Being immune is a death sentence for your mind. The Church doesn't want to deal with you, so they're going to do something horrible to you."

"Let go of me!"

"If I do and you continue to fight me? They will take you. I won't be able to help you. I'm going to let you go. If you run? They will take you to that room and you will come out as something far different than you are now." She released her.

The girl spun around and stared up at her.

She froze.

Cathy had tears in her eyes.

The girl looked over Cathy's shoulder at the restroom.

"It's true. Please believe me. I have no reason to lie about this. If you run, you basically die. Let me help you."

"How... What do you... want me to do?"

Cathy smiled. "First, what's your name?"

The woman looked left and right, unsure of what to do. "Tracy."

"Tracy, my name is Cathy. I need you to lower your hands. You can't hurt me, and I am trying not to hurt you. Lower your hands."

Tracy gritted her teeth. "How do I know you aren't lying?"

"You don't. I wish there was something I could say to make you believe me. Just know this: you are no threat to me. I could break you in two like a twig if I wanted - I could certainly make you do anything I wish. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to help you."

Tracy lowered her hands.

"Now take off your clothes."

"Oh, fuck you, lady."

Cathy rolled her eyes. "They expect me to bend you to my will, Tracy. You're gorgeous. They know my appetites and they know the first thing I would do is seduce you."

"I'm not taking off my clothes!" Tracy whispered through gritted teeth.

"Then they will lobotomize you and I will not jeopardize my status to save you. Believe me... I've been in this position before."

Tracy's lips trembled. She pulled off her hoodie.

Beneath it, she was wearing a lime green athletic t-shirt. Her arms and neck were covered in brightly colored tattoos.

"I like tattoos. You should see mine."

"I don't see any fucking tatts on you," Tracy grumbled.

Cathy squeezed her eyes shut.

Tracy gasped as tattoos appeared on Cathy's skin - all of them pornographic. All portrayed Cathy in some carnal embrace with men or women. They covered her arms and the parts of her breasts not covered by the white latex halter.

Cathy turned slowly. and lifted her long straight hair. The halter was backless. A large back piece showed Cathy's face covered in cum from at least a dozen ejaculating cocks.

'Cum Slut Cathy' was written in gothic letters at the top of her back above the pornographic back piece.

Cathy smiled as she released her long black hair and it cascaded down her back.

"Jesus," Tracy whispered.

Cathy turned to face her again. She pushed the front of her tight, latex pants down to reveal an intricate inverted pentagram that ran below her navel almost to her clit. "Oh, Jesus had nothing to do with it."

Tracy swallowed hard.

"Continue," Cathy said. She raised her chin and stared down at Tracy. Cathy's tattoos faded and became perfect, unblemished skin once again.

Tracy pushed her sweatpants down her legs revealing a lime green lace thong and more tattoos on her legs and hips.

Cathy bit her lower lip.

"Don't look at me like that," Tracy whispered.

"Oh, I have every intention of looking at you like this whenever possible," Cathy laughed. "Continue."

Tracy blushed and then pulled off the t-shirt, revealing pert, pierced nipples.

"Panties as well," Cathy said as she licked her lips.

"I'm not into girls," Tracy hissed.

"I am. Panties. Slowly."

"Fuck," Tracy groaned.

She slid the panties down to her ankles and stood naked in front of Cathy.

Cathy smiled at the girl's shaved pubes. Something glittered between Tracy's thighs - a large barbell pierced her clit hood. "You sure you aren't bi?"

Tracy said nothing. She just stood naked in the middle of the park as people moaned and fucked in the grass nearby.

Cathy pulled the sides of her halter open. Her huge breasts needed no bra - they hovered in place with no visible means of support. Two black plastic clips shaped like pentagrams squeezed her thick nipples.

"Come to me," Cathy said.

"No," Tracy whispered.

"Do you want to live?"

Tracy closed her eyes. "Yes."

"Then come to me. I won't hurt you, Tracy."

The girl sighed and walked toward Cathy.

She towered over Tracy - the girl was no more than 5'4" and Cathy in her heels was nearly 6'6".

Cathy reached out and grabbed Tracy by the back of her head.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me!" Tracy sobbed.

"And I won't." Cathy took her free right hand and unclipped the pentagram clip from her right nipple.

A jet of Ambrosia struck Tracy on the lips.

The girl went rigid, her eyes rolling back in her head as she cried out.

Cathy pulled her close, pushing her right nipple into Tracy's mouth as she dropped the clip on the grass.

Tracy screamed into the tit flesh but an instant later she latched on and began to nurse.

Her body trembled in multiple orgasms as she squirted on the ground.

Cathy kissed the girl's forehead. "Immune to mind control, yes. Immune to Ambrosia? Sweet girl, no one is immune to Ambrosia."

Cathy held Tracy against her breast as the girl sucked. Cathy slid gracefully into a seated position on the grass and drew Tracy into her lap. "I have so many things to show you, beautiful. You'll see. The world is about to become much more interesting for you."

She cooed and sang to Tracy as she nursed.

***

"All circuits are busy. Please try again later," the recorded voice on Tanya's cellphone said.

"No 9-1-1," Tanya whispered.

She reached for the television remote.

The flatscreen on the apartment wall winked on.

Instead of the local NBC affiliate, the screen showed a light blue ornate inverted crucifix on a darker blue background. Where the horizontal and vertical pieces of the crucifix crossed, there was an inset, bright pink inverted pentagram.

Below it were the words 'Church of Morpheus'.

"The fuck?" Tanya said to the empty room.

She changed channels. Each channel was the same crucifix and pentagram graphic.

Tanya took a step back from the television.

The background faded and suddenly a woman's face appeared on the screen. She was dressed in a black and white latex nun's habit. Her skin was a deep brown with painted red lips. Her eyes were obscured by dark sunglasses.

The white headband of the cowl had the same inverted crucifix and pentagram.