Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People of Manhattan, my name is Sister. I am the spiritual leader of the Church of Morpheus and Prime Minister of the Theocratic Republic of Cuba. If you are seeing this broadcast, you are within the new Manhattan Red Zone. On the streets outside, horrible viruses are afflicting your neighbors. Your former government has been ineffectual in stopping the spread of this contagion, but do not despair! The Church of Morpheus is here to help. The City of New York has agreed to give over control of the Red Zone to the Church. Our scientists and military are on the ground now and we are coming to rescue you. Please continue to shelter in place. Church operatives are going from building to building, removing the infected and administering vaccinations to those in hiding." The woman smiled. "I know you are frightened. I know you have questions - all will be revealed soon. For now, just know that we are all in this together. Shelter in place and wait for relief. May Morpheus watch over you and keep you safe. This message will repeat every five minutes. Please stay tuned - we will be back with more information as the rescue effort progresses."

Tanya watched as the screen faded back to the blue and pink graphic.

"Oh, fuck, I have got to get out of here! Shelter in place my ass."

***

People who know nothing about camouflage think you wear black at night. As her father the Gunnery Sergeant used to tell her: that's bullshit. The night is rarely pitch black - daytime camouflage is just as effective at night.

So the urban camo jeans and t-shirt in shades of gray were perfect attire for the young businesswoman on the go in the Manhattan Red Zone.

All the best dressed refugees were wearing it these days.

Tanya eased her door open and peered into the hallway.

There was a party going on in her neighbor's apartment - a half-dozen infected had shown up earlier and there was a loud orgy going on in the stewardess's apartment.

At some point, they had closed the apartment door.

Tanya closed her own door and locked the deadbolt before creeping down the hall.

"You're leaving?" A timid voice asked from behind the door of the apartment across the hall.

Tanya pointed her butcher's knife at the door.

The door opened a crack held in place by the chain.

A wisp of blonde hair and a large green eye appeared in the opening.

The cheek below the eye was tear stained.

Tanya eyed the stewardess's apartment door warily. "Yeah, I'm leaving," Tanya whispered.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"The lady on TV said to shelter in place," the timid voice whispered.

Tanya raised an eyebrow. "You going to take advice from a whack job wearing a rubber fetish nun outfit?"

"The city put them in charge - they wouldn't have done that unless the rubber lady was for real. You should go back to your apartment. It's dangerous!"

"I know it is, but I have to try to get out."

The blonde sniffled. "Can I go with you?"

"You just said it was dangerous," Tanya whispered.

"If you go, I'll be all alone here."

Tanya rolled her eyes. "Look, sweetie, I don't even know you..."

"I'm Caitlyn," the blonde whispered.

Tanya sighed and looked toward the stewardess's door again. "I'm Tanya. Listen, it's too dangerous for you to go with me."

"It's too dangerous for you too."

"I can handle myself."

The big green eye welled with tears. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just... hide in your apartment. Do you have food?"

"Yes. I got lots of food," Caitlyn said.

"Good. Ration it. Eat as little as you can each day."

"Okay."

"The water might get cut off at some point - fill containers from the tap and store them."

"Why would they turn off the water?" Caitlyn whined.

"Shh! You have to be quiet," Tanya whispered.

"Sorry. But why..."

"Caitlyn, we don't really know what is going to happen. Just be prepared, okay?"

"Okay... I really could go with you. Aren't you afraid?"

Tanya looked at her. Was she afraid? Yeah, the weird chick with the cock outside had freaked her out - not so much the cock but the whole creepy predator vibe the woman gave off. Other than that? Tanya wasn't afraid exactly. "I told you," Tanya said. "I can handle myself."

Caitlyn nodded in the gap between the door and the jam. "I like your outfit," Caitlyn whispered.

Tanya almost laughed. "Thanks. Now, close your door and lock it. When the rubber people come? Don't answer the door. Wait for the cops or the army or someone from the government - our government, got it?"

Caitlyn nodded. "Yes, Tanya."

***

It was ridiculous for Tanya to feel guilt about leaving Caitlyn alone in the apartment building surrounded by infected. And yet, she did.

The girl had watched through the crack in the door until Tanya reached the stairwell. Then she had tearfully closed and locked her door.

Sheep her dad would have said. Some people were sheep and there was nothing wrong with being a sheep - they were pleasant and nice and never hurt a soul.

The infected and the rubber nun? They were wolves. Wolves were bad news. Wolves ate sheep.

And Tanya? You're a sheepdog, kid, her dad had told her once. Just like me.

Some sheepdog, Tanya thought. I left the sheep to fend for herself.

But Caitlyn was a sheep she didn't actually know. Right now, self-preservation was the order of the day.

Besides, if the girl followed her advice, she should be fine.

That is unless the orgy across the hall decided to kick down her door. Or the rubber nuns came calling with a sledgehammer.

She squeezed her eyes shut. Focus, goddamn it!

The girl was not her monkey and not her circus.

On the first floor landing, she peered around the corner toward the entrance.

The main door was open, and the street was empty.

Tanya swallowed. Did that mean the woman with the cock was in the building? She looked up at the ceiling - was she part of the orgy in the Flight Attendant's apartment?

"Jesus, girl, keep your fucking door locked," Tanya whispered as she exited the building and headed west, sticking to the shadows.

***

Tracy lounged in Cathy's arms, milky Ambrosia coating her lips. Cathy's hand moved gently between Tracy's naked thighs as she fucked her gently with her index and middle fingers, her thumb brushing the girl's clit on each stroke.

Cathy smiled down at her. "How do you feel about bisexuality now?" Cathy laughed.

"Not... bi," Tracy groaned.

"No? So all these orgasms I've given you and you still don't like me?"

"N... no... you... your milk drugged... me..." She gritted her teeth and leaned her head back.

"I see. Well, if you don't like me I guess I should stop." Cathy stopped stroking.

"Unnh! No! No, don't stop! I'll die!" Tracy rocked her hips and tried to recapture Cathy's fingers.

Cathy pulled them away and licked the nectar from her fingers. "Too bad. You taste heavenly. And I was just getting ready to eat you out. But you don't like girls, so..."

Tracy whined. "Don't... stop! Please!"

"Then tell me the truth, Tracy."

"I... like girls... fuck..."

Cathy ran her finger down the girl's pussy and Tracy slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.

"All girls? Or just me?"

Tracy was sobbing. "You! I like you! God, please don't stop! It fucking hurts!"

Cathy laughed. "Such a little drama queen." She eased her fingers back into Tracy's overheated depths.

Tracy ground her hips against Cathy's hand and moaned.

"That's my girl," Cathy whispered. "I won't tease you any longer. You're probably not completely understanding what I'm telling you right now, but here goes. The only way I can save you is by claiming you - you're not Professional Caste material. Not that you aren't smart, sweetheart - you're very intelligent, you just don't have the kind of skills to make Professional. That means Whore Caste. And if I give you to a Whoremaster, he'll know you're an immune."

Tracy locked her lips on Cathy's nipple and sucked.

Cathy laughed. "Such a little glutton. What's wrong? Mommy didn't breastfeed you enough when you were a baby?"

Tracy's hand closed on hers and guided Cathy's fingers deeper into her pussy.

Cathy nodded toward a nurse waiting nearby. The woman ran to her.

"Mistress?" The woman asked as she came to attention a few feet away.

"Bring me a transformation kit. Oh, and a tattoo remover. Might as well bring me a tattoo gun as well." She stroked Tracy's hair with her free hand. "I suck as an artist, but I think I can manage a little script."

"Right away, Mistress. Should I bring a dose of finishing Ambrosia?"

"Hmm... yes, but in a sealed container, please. I'm in no hurry to complete her. Mark her down as an SGW and bring me an outfit for her - expandable halter from DDD to J."

The nurse smiled and bit her lip as she looked at Tracy's legs.

"Yes, she is going to be delectable, isn't she?"

***

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Tanya mumbled as she ran down the street.

Two men ran after her, naked with their dicks and balls swinging. "Come on, baby! We just want to talk to you!" One of the men yelled.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Tanya yelled over her shoulder.

"Just let us talk to you a minute and you'll see we're nice guys!" The other one laughed.

She had no doubt that was true. If she was close enough to them, if they touched her? She was pretty sure having sex with them would seem like a great idea. She was also sure she would throw away her clothes and probably end up in some apartment orgy like the one in her own building.

What they had was contagious. Really fucking contagious.

Luckily, she was faster than they were.

She tried the entrance to a high-rise apartment on her left. Locked.

Tanya cursed under her breath and sprinted away again.

This whole thing had been stupid. What made her think she could sneak out of this Red Zone?

Now she was running blind down the street being chased. Sooner or later, she was going to run headlong into more of the infected and she'd be literally fucked.

She shivered thinking about the dickgirl she had narrowly escaped when she tried to leave in the Uber.

Another door. She shoved the big metal door with her left hand.

It opened!

She hesitated for a moment and rushed inside.

She slammed the door shut just as the two infected men caught up.

There was a twist dead bolt on the door, and she locked it.

They hammered their fists on the door.

There was a one foot by one foot wire reinforced glass window in the door.

Tanya smiled through it and flipped them off with both hands.

The one closest to the glass smiled. He stuck out his tongue and licked the window, leaving a trail like a snail up the glass.

Tanya backed away into the building's marble hallway.

The structure appeared to be some sort of medical office building. A bulletin board posted behind the empty security desk listed doctors and dental practices.

Somewhere in the back of the building, she heard a door open and shut.

In the distance, she could hear naked feet slapping against marble - the men who had been chasing her had found an open door behind the building.

"Fuck!" Tanya whispered. She ran to the elevator beyond the security desk.

She punched the 'up' button over and over. "Come on, come on."

The doors opened and she rushed inside.

The footsteps were closer.

The doors started to shut just as the man who had licked the glass window leered in at her.

Tanya didn't think, she just reacted. Her fist flashed out and she punched him in the throat. His eyes bugged out, but Tanya wasn't done. She threw her left a second time and the man's nose exploded.

He fell backward and screamed, clutching his ruined nose as the elevator doors closed.

Seventeen floors. She punched a button for the tenth floor. Then she punched the higher floors as well - if they were looking, they would have to guess what floor she got off on.

She held her breath as the doors opened on the tenth floor. The hallway was dark and silent. She pressed the door close button and the car rose again.

Eleven looked the same.

When the doors opened on twelve, she leaned out and looked around.

Empty.

Tanya stepped into the hallway as the elevator doors closed behind her.

She walked down the hall, trying not to run. She looked down at her hand.

It was stained red with the infected man's blood.

Calm down, Tanya, she thought. Would getting his blood on her skin infect her as well?

There was a ladies room midway down the hall. She almost went in but instead she went into the men's room across from it.

Don't do things they expect, her father's voice said in her head. Being unpredictable could save her life, or at least her dignity.

She almost screamed when she stepped into the bathroom and the lights came on. There was a sensor on the wall, of course.

"Calm the fuck down, Tanya," she whispered in the white tile bathroom.

She went to the sink and turned on the tap, coating her hands with liquid soap and scrubbing with all her might.

The red blood spiraled down the drain.

When her hands were rinsed clean, she did it again.

She stared in the mirror. Her long red hair was a mess - she looked like she'd walked through a wind tunnel. She ran her fingers through it, smoothing it as best she could.

She dried her hands with paper towels and stepped back into the hall.

There was a numeric display above the elevator - it was counting down from seventeen.

They were calling the elevator back down to the ground floor.

"Shit," Tanya whispered. She needed to hide until they went to the floors above, then head down the stairs to the lobby. With any luck, she could be out of the building and on her way while they were still making their way to the seventeenth floor.

Unless one of them stayed downstairs in case she took the stairs.

She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Think positive, Tanya."

The elevator reached the lobby and then started to rise again.

She needed a place to hide.

Tanya started trying doors.

One after another was locked.

And then one opened.

Tanya smiled and stepped into the office of Meredith Wills, Doctor of Psychiatry. The reception area consisted of two chairs and a large reception desk.

Beside the desk was a door marked 'private'. Tanya assumed it was the door leading back to the psychiatrist's office.

Tanya locked the outer door and went behind the desk. She crawled under the desk to wait - she would stay here until the pervs gave up on the twelfth floor and went back up.

Only... what if they went to the top floor and worked their way down?

"Positive, Tanya!" Tanya whispered through gritted teeth.

"Is someone there?" A woman asked from behind the door marked 'private'.

Shit! Oh, shit! Tanya was shaking under the desk.

The door opened and soft light flooded the room.

Tanya hugged her knees against her chest.

She saw a pair of black high heels walk by from her place beneath the desk.

"You can come out. I won't hurt you," the woman said.

Tanya almost panicked, then she realized the woman hadn't actually seen her hiding beneath the desk.

The woman walked to the outer door. The glass door rattled. "Hmm, I didn't think I locked that."

Tanya could hear muffled conversation coming from the private office.

The lock clicked as the woman apparently unlocked it.

Tanya almost yelled at her to re-lock it, but she bit her lip - she had no idea if this woman was one of the infected.

She could only see the woman's ankles, but she wondered if there was a large cock hanging down between her thighs?

Something slammed against the glass door.

"Oh, hello," the woman said, her voice smooth as silk.

"My, my... is it Halloween?" One of the pervs said.

Tanya could see his bare, dirty feet from her position under the desk.

The woman laughed. It was the kind of laugh a femme fatale would have in an old movie - something that might come from Lana Turner or Lauren Bacall. "You two smell. The Church is taking their sweet time cleaning you infected off the streets."

"The fuck you talking about?" Another man asked. This one sounded like his nose was stopped up.

He must have been the one she punched.

"The Church should be rounding you up by now. Unfortunately, for you... I found you first."

The first man gave a strangled cry and Tanya watched his feet rise off the floor as the woman lifted him into the air.

"Fuck!" Broken nose screamed.

Tanya heard the sound of a blow landing and broken nose landed on the floor facing away from her.

Something crashed behind Tanya: the woman had thrown the first man across the room and through the open door.

The woman knelt down and grabbed Broken Nose's ankle. Her thin hand with its long red nails clamped down like a vice and she dragged him backward across the floor.

"The Bimbo Flu is very insidious. You want to fuck and fuck and fuck, don't you... only without medication? You'll both have spontaneous sex changes. Bet you didn't know that did you? A few days locked away in my office and you'll both be giggly bimbos. I'll keep you as pets."

Tanya watched wide-eyed as she dragged the man past the desk.

***

Tanya couldn't move. This was the perfect opportunity for her to escape. The woman had dragged both men back into the office and the door was almost completely closed - only a thin sliver of light escaped past the edge of the door.

But all Tanya could think about was how the woman had handled the two men like they were ragdolls. How could someone do that?

She could hear murmurs and occasionally cries coming from the office beyond where she hid.

Tanya slid slowly out from under the desk.

She stood up and looked toward the door leading to the hallway.

Behind her, she heard skin slap against skin followed by a low moan.

This is insane, Tanya thought. But she had to look. She had to see.

She turned and peered around the door.

It took a moment for the scene in the office to sink into her brain.

At some point, it had been a psychiatrist's office. There was a large diploma on the wall and bookshelves to either side.

But it was no longer an office. It was a torture chamber.

The woman was tall and blonde, her hair snaked down her back in a long braid. She had her back to Tanya, and she wore a shiny black, rubber suit that looked almost like a swimsuit. It had a thong back that showed off the taut muscles of her ass and an open back that revealed her sculpted back.

That sculpted back had been used as a canvas by a tattoo artist of exceptional skill. She had been painted in exquisite detail in the tattoo, surrounded by adoring slaves in black bondage gear.

The name "Dr. Pain" was written in Gothic letters across her shoulders.

From under the desk, she had looked like she was wearing pumps. But Tanya could now see they were actually black rubber stiletto boots that climbed up her legs to within two inches of her ass.

She held a wicked looking whip coiled in her left hand.

"Did you ever tell him about us, Lilly?" Dr. Pain asked.

"N... Nuh," a woman moaned. She was a petite brunette leaning over something that looked like a padded sawhorse, her wrists and ankles were shackled to the sawhorse's legs.

The woman, Lilly, was wearing the remnants of a wedding dress - it had been ripped apart, exposing the woman's buttocks and her white stockinged legs. Her full breasts had been exposed and they hung down on either side of the sawhorse.

Dr. Pain's hand lashed out with the whip and striped Lilly's buttocks in bright crimson welts. "Speak up!" Dr. Pain said and laughed.

Lilly screamed behind a red ball gag in her mouth held in place by rubber straps buckled behind her head.

"Oh, I suppose you can't raise your voice, can you?" Dr. Pain said and then turned toward the man who must have been Lilly's husband.