Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A naked man knelt on the floor facing away from Tanya. His ankles and wrists were shackled, and the shackles were attached to rings in the wooden floor.

His balls were clamped between two pieces of wood secured together with wire. The long pieces of wood rested on the back of his thighs and looked as if they were painfully stretching his purple ball sack. Even without the shackles, the man could not possibly have risen to his feet - he would have castrated himself.

His face was contorted in agony as he watched Dr. Pain and his wife.

"Michael, do you remember when you had that fight with Lilly about a year ago?" Dr. Pain asked. "She came to me in tears. I was her best friend after all." The woman lowered her eyes and smiled at Michael. "I was so happy you two had broken up. I've been in love with Lilly since college, but I thought I had no chance with her." She reached out and stroked Lilly's red streaked buttocks.

Lilly whined miserably and tried to pull away. It was useless, bound as she was to the sawhorse.

Dr. Pain smiled. "I thought Lilly was straight as an arrow. But I was wrong, wasn't I, darling?"

Lilly sobbed behind her gag, her mascara pouring down her cheeks like a black waterfall.

"She was shocked when I kissed her, Michael. I thought she might run... Mmm, but then she kissed me back, didn't you, sweetheart?" She leaned close to Lilly's face. "Shall I tell him what you told me when I ate you out the first time?"

Lilly stared at the floor, unable to meet her husband's eyes.

Dr. Pain smiled and licked her lips. "She told me you had never made her cum like that, Michael. As a matter of fact, she told me she had to fake it with you."

Michael hissed at her from behind his own ball gag.

Dr. Pain laughed. "Mmm, and she was such a fast learner. The best lover I've ever had - her tongue was everywhere, Michael. Even in my ass - has she ever done your ass, Michael? She's very accomplished."

Dr. Pain kissed Lilly's tear stained cheek. She looked at Michael and laughed. "My, my... you're hard, Michael. Does it turn you on to know your new wife swings both ways? Because, believe me, Michael, she's a natural with pussy."

Michael just stared at them.

Dr. Pain raised up. "Then, of course, you called her and made up with her. I was asleep in the bed we had just made love in. I woke up alone, Michael. Just a note saying the two of you had reconciled and she was... sorry."

Tanya could see the muscles in the woman's neck straining.

"Then, to add insult to injury?" Dr. Pain walked toward Michael and unfurled the whip. "Six months later, she asked me to be a bridesmaid at your fucking wedding!" The whip whistled through the air.

It was a cat o' nine tails, but instead of being only two feet long, the strands of braided and knotted leather extended more than six feet from the black lacquered handle.

She wielded it expertly, sending a flurry of pain across Michael's lower back, his ass, and the tortured, exposed testicles.

He screamed behind the ball gag and Lilly mewled in sympathy.

Tanya clenched her fist. The only thing that stopped her from going in as blow after blow from the cat landed on Michael was the sight of the two full grown men who lay unconscious on the floor - Dr. Pain had dispatched the two of them without issue and Tanya had no doubt she would fare no better.

She couldn't help, nor could she tear herself away from the spectacle.

Tanya was mesmerized by the dominant woman taking her revenge.

Dr. Pain stopped.

Michael was covered in stripes and welts.

The woman wiped sweat away from her brow. "I was suicidal. I'm not ashamed to say that. You really hurt me, Lilly."

Lilly looked up at her and murmured.

Dr. Pain shook her head. "No. I don't want you to be sorry. There's really no need. I changed my life - I took a trip: a Cuban 'sexcation'." She laughed. "I can't describe what it's like. The orgy starts the minute you get on the plane. Can you imagine? All those people just..." She moaned. "God, just taking off their clothes and fucking. Total strangers." She laughed. "Of course, the air is laced with aphrodisiac and the drinks are even stronger."

She knelt by Lilly. "They give you this little jewel. It's sticky on the back. You put it in the center of your forehead. Each time you press it and hold it? It changes colors: Red, Yellow, and Green. Red means you don't want to have sex, and nobody should even ask you. Yellow means you might be ready to fuck if they ask. And, green? Oh, green means you are ready for anything with anybody."

She sat down on the floor with her back to Lilly. "Now, everyone starts out with their jewels set to red - a few adventurous people are yellows, but most are red." She giggled. "But by the time you land in Havana? Everybody is a green! It's the most beautiful, perverse, amazing, freedom, Lilly. It just feels... natural."

She turned and leaned close. "I left my clothes on the plane. I just walked naked onto the street from the airport, Lilly. These two men came up to me immediately - they're sex workers called Street Studs. Their cocks are thirteen inches long - what is that, three times Michael's size?"

Lilly tried to look away and Michael blushed crimson.

Dr. Pain held Lilly's chin and made her look into her eyes. "They put me on my hands and knees on a crowded street in broad daylight. I felt this huge cock pressing against my pussy. He pushed deep inside before I could say a word, and then the other Street Stud pushed his cock in my mouth. Lilly, I don't even like men! But they made me cum over and over and over..." She smiled into Lilly's face. "I can't wait to take you there and watch them fuck you."

Lilly looked horrified and Michael jerked against his chains, then he groaned because he had accidentally caused the humbler around his nuts to pull even tighter.

Dr. Pain laughed at him. "Now that will be a real honeymoon, Lilly. Much better than Michael could ever give you. You wouldn't have to fake it. You would cum and cum and cum."

She reached back and caressed Lilly's exposed sex. "Oh, yeah. That's making you wet." Dr. Pain hopped to her feet. "After they finished with me? I looked up and this... goddess was smiling at me. She was wearing this white rubber mini-dress. She was Japanese, but she had long blonde hair and purple eyes - really, purple. And she was absolutely beautiful - the breasts?" She giggled. "They were so big. On anyone else, they would have looked ridiculous. But there was something about her. I just felt completely at ease. She knelt in front of me and kissed my cum covered lips. Then she put her hands on my face. There was like this electric current in her palms - and then she started crying." She leaned over Lilly. "The woman was inside my head, Lilly. She was feeling my pain, literally feeling it. Then she whispered, I can fix you."

"She was a White Witch - a Church Perverter. A telepath. They can change your mind, make you think about things differently. They can free your mind the same way the uninhibited sex frees your body, Lilly." Her eyes sparkled. "They took me to this huge complex under their cathedral. There were thousands of people there, strapped to gurneys, being operated on, being transformed. That's what they did to me. They made me what you see - and they'll do the same to you, Lilly. I have something that is going to make you forget all about Michael."

Dr. Pain turned and Tanya shrank back deeper into the shadows behind the door. She needed to leave the building. This woman was dangerous.

But she was captivated. She wanted to hear more.

She wanted to see more.

The tingling between her thighs was increasing. Had she been infected by the man's blood when she punched him? Or was there simply something in the air?

Or, more frightening still? Was this some part of her personality she had repressed? Was she secretly a voyeur who wanted to watch a dominant torture her submissives?

Watching Dr. Pain from the shadows, she found herself reaching slowly underneath the waistband of her camouflage jeans. It was insane! Totally insane to masturbate at a time like this.

But she couldn't stop. It was just too perverse to look away.

Dr. Pain was a very beautiful woman from the front as well as the back. She had a face that would stop traffic and breasts that did a lot for the black rubber outfit. The front was open all the way to her navel - a navel that was tattooed with an inverted pentagram in crisp black lines around it.

The beauty of the face was offset by the cold demeanor. The woman's eyes were cruel.

From the trauma of being so horribly heartbroken, Tanya thought. She seemed less frightening after hearing her story. This was what betrayal and pain looked like.

She walked out of Tanya's view for a moment, then she walked back. Tanya marveled at the woman's grace and poise. Even in the ridiculous boots, she stood ramrod straight.

She had a long black box in her hand. "I begged my White Witch to get me one of these. Only a few exist." She opened the box and stared into it with a smile. "Whoremasters - they're men who have been enhanced to nurture and care for Whore Caste. Technically I suppose you would call them pimps but they're nothing like the scum you see here on the street. They're muscular, huge actually. Loving and protective - and..." She laughed. "So big. Eighteen inches and very thick. Their cum binds the whore to them - forever, Lilly. You live forever when you are transformed. And you're loved unconditionally. No more loneliness, no more worry. Everlasting bliss."

Dr. Pain looked at the wall. "My White Witch wanted to take me to a Whoremaster. She wanted to find me a coven that would love me. But that's not what I wanted." She wiped away a tear. "I wanted you. And... well, I wanted to be the Whoremaster."

Tanya was rubbing herself and she stifled a cry when Dr. Pain pulled an object out of the box.

It was a dildo, but it wasn't like any sex toy Tanya had ever seen. The shaft was eighteen inches long and the thick veins under the 'skin' throbbed. The scrotum itself looked like it was made of black rubber - it looked fake, but the cock looked completely real.

A second long, curved, black dildo extended up from the 'balls'.

Lilly's eyes were as big as saucers and Michael was screaming behind his ball gag.

Dr. Pain reached down and slid the thong of her suit away from her crotch, exposing a pink, completely hairless pussy. A silver barbell pierced her clit. She spread her legs.

She placed the smaller black dildo section of the sex toy against her glistening pussy lips. "Watch, Lilly. It's like magic." She penetrated herself with the black rubber.

Tanya stared in disbelief when the black rubber scrotum touched Dr. Pain's pussy lips: the rubber seemed to flow and melt into her skin.

Dr. Pain moaned and her hips shook. "Fuck! Oh, God... when it binds to you? Your clit... unnh! Suddenly your clit is the cock, Lilly! You can feel it just like it was part of your own body."

The 'cock' went limp and dangled down between her thighs. If not for the black rubber scrotum, Dr. Pain would have looked like one of the dickgirls infected with the Futanari virus.

"Oh... best of both worlds! The... base is moving inside me, darling." She bit her lip. "And, at the same time? I can... Jesus!" Dr. Pain began to stroke the monster cock.

It rose, the shaft curving and the veins throbbing harder.

"Remember when I used my strap-on with you, Lilly?"

Lilly glanced nervously at Michael.

"This won't feel anything like that, Lilly," Dr. Pain laughed.

Tanya had given up any pretense of staying composed. She rubbed her clit, her fingers dancing inside her silk panties.

Was there a drop of moisture on the tip of the penis? Surely not. Was there?

Lilly stared in horror at Dr. Pain's new appendage.

"Oh, don't worry. You can't take more than seven inches of this cock... for now. You'll take it all by the time your procedures are complete." She smiled down at Lilly. "But I am going to fuck your brains out, Lilly. I'm going to make you cum so hard you'll feel like you're exploding." She turned and glared at Michael. "Take notes, beta boy. I'm going to show you how a dominant takes a submissive. I'll bet you cum before she does."

Lilly screamed behind the gag.

Michael just shook his head slowly.

Dr. Pain stood behind her and lined up the cock with Lilly's pink pussy lips.

God, it didn't look possible!

"When I cum inside you? You'll be bound to me, Lilly. One drop of cum from these artificial balls? My DNA will bind with yours. You're going to fall in love with me," Dr. Pain said. Then she choked back a sob. "Just the way I'm already in love with you."

Tanya stepped closer.

Dr. Pain rubbed the thick head of the cock up and down Lilly's slit.

Lilly cried out.

Dr. Pain laughed. "Yes, it's warm, not cold rubber at all. Can you guess why? It's real, Lilly. Cloned from a Whoremaster, kept alive by a mechanism in the ball sack. It's real." She moved her hips forward and Lilly's pussy opened. "You're so wet. I knew I wouldn't need lube."

Lilly screamed as four inches slid inside her.

"Oh, I can feel you... so tight, Lilly." Then she laughed. "Not for much longer."

Lilly was looking over her shoulder with terror in her eyes.

"Do you want more?"

"Nuuh!" Lilly gasped behind the gag.

"Sure you do."

Lilly threw her head back and squealed as three more inches stretched her opening.

Then she lowered her head and moaned.

"Mmm, I feel that cervix. Don't worry, I won't pound against it. Just short of it." She began to move her hips slowly in and out.

Lilly jerked and shook on the sawhorse.

"Look at her, Michael. Just keep watching. Her body is already betraying her. She's only resisted up to this point as a show for you. You should have seen her the night I made love to her. She couldn't get enough, could you Lilly?"

Lilly didn't answer, she only moaned.

Then Tanya licked her lips - Lilly began moving her hips in time with the thrusting.

"That's my girl," Dr. Pain whispered. "You see, Michael? I told you she was mine."

Lilly arched her back and moved with Dr. Pain as best she could. She raised her head and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Dr. Pain paused just long enough to undo the gag.

Lilly spit it our. "M... Meredith..."

"Do you want me to stop? Just say it and I'll stop, Lilly. I'll stop right now."

Lilly stared at Michael as she ground her hips against the enormous cock. "S... Sorry... Michael... I... can't." She turned her head and looked at Dr. Pain. "More, Meredith. I want more."

Dr. Pain smiled and grasped Lilly's hips. "I will never hurt you, Lilly... well, not too bad." She increased her tempo and Lilly moaned.

"F... Fuck... Oh, God, Meredith."

Dr. Pain paused in mid-stroke. She let go of Lilly's waist with her right hand and slapped the woman's right ass cheek. "Dr. Pain! You call me doctor, or Dr. Pain, or mistress, but never Meredith. Understand?"

"Yes! Yes, just... please don't stop, doctor."

Dr. Pain smiled. "Good girl." She fucked her even harder. "When... I cum? You'll change. It'll be so beautiful. You won't be immortal - they wouldn't give me that ability. Unnh! But you'll be mine. We'll take care of the rest later."

Lilly was moaning and moving against her bonds.

Michael screamed from his place on the floor. Jets of white cum sprayed onto the floor.

Dr. Pain laughed. "Told you you'd cum first."

Lilly screamed. "Fuck, yes!"

Dr. Pain laughed again. "I can feel you squeezing me! Going to cum, Lilly!"

"Yes! Yes, God, I want to be yours!"

Tanya came watching as the black rubber ball sack moved, drawing the 'balls' up. And then the shaft was pumping, throbbing as it filled Lilly.

Thick cum leaked from her stretched pussy, dripping in long strands on the floor.

"L.. Love you. Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm sorry, Mered... Dr. Pain. I'm so sorry I hurt you," Lilly cried and shook, her tears falling down her cheeks.

Dr. Pain slipped out of her pussy, the long cock softening and dangling, cream still dripping from the thick head. She embraced Lilly, kissing her face. "No, darling. Don't cry. It's okay now. Your mine now."

Lilly shook and cried as Dr. Pain unshackled her and then pulled her into her lap on the floor.

"Shh, everything will be okay. You're mine now."

Tanya swallowed. It wasn't possible. There was no 'magic cum' that made you fall in love with someone. This wasn't real. It was a twisted fairy tale.

Still chained to the floor, Michael hung his head.

"Don't hurt him. Please, mistress? I'm begging you," Lilly whispered.

"You love him?" Dr. Pain asked.

She shook her head. "I love you, mistress. I will always love you."

Dr. Pain glared at Michael. "I wanted to kill him."

"Please don't!" Lilly sobbed and snuggled close in Dr. Pain's arms.

Dr. Pain laughed. "She was right. My White Witch? She said, 'Love is more than you can imagine. Stronger than hate.' I didn't understand that." She looked at Lilly. "Go on. Release him."

Lilly crawled out of her arms. She stood up and knelt over her husband. She fumbled with the shackles.

"No, Lilly. Release him. Release him from pain."

"What do you mean?" Lilly asked.

"I destroyed him with what I took from him. You can free him from pain."

"I... don't understand..."

"Love. Stronger than hate. Go on. You know how."

Lilly smiled. "You mean...?"

Dr. Pain nodded.

Lilly squatted on the floor. She reached down and cupped her sex with the fingers of her right hand.

Tanya gasped.

Lilly filled her hand with the cum from her pussy.

Then she coated his exposed balls with it.

Michael cried out behind the gag.

Lilly reached under the humbler and jacked his cock with her cum glazed hand.

He grew hard in an instant.

Then he stared directly at Dr. Pain.

And smiled.

Dr. Pain stood up and walked to them. She knelt down and removed the humbler. Then she undid the shackles.

Michael ripped off the gag. "I love you," he said.

Dr. Pain put her arms around them both and they squeezed tight against her. "I love you both. That doesn't mean I forgive you completely. I'm going to do nasty things to you both."

"Promise?" Lilly giggled.

Dr. Pain laughed. "Oh, I promise." She stood up and the husband and wife, now devoted slaves embraced and kissed.

"Now, let's see," Dr. Pain said as she walked over to the two unconscious infected. She began stroking her thick cock. "It'll take a few days before you feminize but I think I might as well go ahead and bind you both to me." She stroked her hardening dick and let the drops of cum fall on their unconscious bodies."

She walked back to Lilly and Michael. "Aren't they going to be surprised when they wake up without a will of their own?"

Lilly and Michael laughed.

"I'm going to modify you both. I haven't quite decided about you yet Lilly, but Michael is going to be my Street Stud. You get a thirteen inch cock, see I don't hold a grudge, Michael."

"Anything you want, mistress," Michael said as he and Lilly moved closer and began kissing Dr. Pain's boots.

"Hmm... I'm forgetting something... what was it? Mind control for Lilly, Michael, the two soon to be bimbos on the floor..." She tapped a long fingernail on her lips. "Oh, I almost forgot our voyeur." She spun around and smiled directly at Tanya.

Tanya stumbled back.

"Oh, I knew you were there, dear. Hiding under my receptionist's desk? Did you really think you were hidden?" Dr. Pain said as she emerged from the office. She unfurled the whip.

Tanya had her back to the main door. "Look, I don't want any trouble."

Dr. Pain looked at her and smiled. "Fuck! You're gorgeous! A redhead... I have a thing for redheads. Is that your real color? Will I find a fiery little pussy in those tight jeans?"