Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was running away from those assholes and got trapped in here..."

"Trapped? You could have left any time you wanted." She winked at Tanya. "You were rubbing one out, weren't you? I turn you on."

Tanya shook her head. "I like my brains in my head where they belong, thanks."

"You saw what I did to Lilly. It'll be the same for you. Have you ever known unconditional love?"

"I had a dog once."

Dr. Pain laughed. "Oh, I really want you. You're funny."

"Sorry. I'll pass."

Dr. Pain flicked her wrist and the cat o' nine tails whistled. "I'll make you love pain, red. I'll make you crave it." She nodded behind her. "They're already painsluts, they just don't know it yet. You're going to be as well."

"Somehow I don't think so," Tanya said.

Dr. Pain's brow furrowed. "Wait. You should be cowering by now. They were terrified by me when they stood this close. My pheromones should..."

"Listen, Dr. Bitch, I think you're creepy as shit, but your 'pheromones' aren't doing anything except pissing me off."

Dr. Pain turned her head to the side. "But my pheromones turned you on, they just aren't making you submissive."

"I'm leaving."

Dr. Pain smiled. "I don't think so, honey." She slung the whip forward.

Tanya stepped forward and raised her left arm.

She winced as the cat wrapped around her arm, tearing her shirtsleeve, and drawing blood.

Then she jerked her body back.

Dr. Pain stumbled forward. She held tight to the whip and it pulled her off balance.

Tanya punched her in the face with her right fist and blood sprayed from Dr. Pain's split lip. She let go of the cat o' nine tails.

The dominatrix went down, and Tanya took a step back.

She had Dr. Pain's whip. Unwrapping it from her arm, she took the handle and cracked the whip in the air. "Now, I fucking told you: I'm leaving. Back the fuck off me or I'll strip the skin off you a layer at a time."

Lilly and Michael ran to Dr. Pain's side.

"Mistress?! Are you okay?" Lilly whined.

Dr. Pain pointed at Tanya. "Immune! Oh, you poor bitch. When they get hold of you...? You'll wish you had sucked my cum down. You'll wish you sucked down a gallon!"

Tanya backed away through the door and into the hall.

Dr. Pain laughed through blood stained teeth. "They'll stick a needle in your brain, immune. They'll make you wish you were dead!"

Tanya ran to the stairs and didn't stop running till she reached the street.

***

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh, holy sweet, fuck!" Tracy screamed. She was stumbling around on eight inch heels on the wet grass of the park. "What the fucking hell did you do to me?!"

Cathy lounged on the grass in the moonlight. "Oh, would you calm down?"

"Calm down?! I'm a... freak!"

"I think you're adorable."

Tracy stamped her feet, which made the two volleyballs on her chest that had replaced her breasts wiggle and jiggle like oversized water balloons. "How... How big?!"

"DDD... for now."

"Jesus! Why? What did I ever do to you?"

"Calm down. You're very beautiful, Tracy. You're just disoriented."

Part of the disorientation had to do with the altitude - she was over six feet tall. Her legs were longer in addition to the crazy heels. Her butt felt enormous while her waist felt corset small. Her lips were swollen and sensitive.

Her hair was golden blonde and long - done up in two enormous pigtails. that draped over her shoulders.

The outfit, though. That was the worst. A short plaid skirt that did nothing to cover her pantiless ass and a white shirt three sizes too small tied in the front.

The outline of huge nipple rings were plainly visible in the white fabric.

Her old tattoos were gone but new ones had replaced them. The words 'Fuck Toy' were tattooed just above her clit.

And 'Cathy's Bad Girl' was tattooed on the small of her back.

"I'm a freak. Goddamn it. You turned me into a freak," Tracy sobbed. Even her voice sounded different. High and sweet.

Cathy got up and walked to her.

She fell into Cathy's arms and cried.

"Shh, listen to me. You're an SGW - School Girl Whore..."

"I'm twenty-seven," Tracy whimpered.

Cathy laughed. "Silly girl. I've made SGW's out of eighty-year-old great grandmothers. All of them are ecstatically happy now, by the way."

"You made me look ridiculous. I even sound ridiculous."

Cathy took her hand and led her across the grass. "What I did was camouflage you from the Church. By making you look like an adorable bimbo wet dream? No one will take you seriously and no one will even think of testing you for immunity. When you see a Bishop or a Mother Superior? They'll be the ones with solid black eyes or wearing dark glasses - look terrified. Keep your eyes on the ground. Talk like an idiot. Tremble. Cry if you can, make your lower lip quiver."

"Fuck that, I won't..."

Cathy squeezed her hand. "Yes, my darling. You will. You will be meek and timid and utterly brainless - completely harmless. The dullest knife in the drawer."

"For how long?"

Cathy smiled. "Until I make you into a living weapon. A stiletto." She looked down at the girl's feet. "Just like your heels."

Tracy stared at her. "What are you saying?"

Cathy kissed her - a long lingering kiss that made Tracy melt. Then she whispered in Tracy's ear. "Welcome to the Resistance, darling. We're going to save the world."

***

Tanya hid behind a dumpster in the alley beside the Betty Ford Clinic. The streets were becoming deserted. It had been nearly an hour since she had seen anyone.

The massive steel wall around the Red Zone seemed to have a gap - the Betty Ford Clinic.

Tanya had started looking for a way into the clinic when she had heard footsteps in the street.

Hiding behind the dumpster she watched a group of men moving slowly down the street.

They weren't naked - these men were wearing dark suits and their bald heads gleamed under the streetlights.

One of the group stopped near the entrance to the alley and began talking into his sleeve. "This is unit twelve. We've finished the sweep at the clinic gateway. All clear."

He seemed to be listening to the earpiece in his ear. "Roger that. How many Futanari did you say?" He paused. "Roger, we'll assist. ETA five minutes."

He ran out into the street. "Unit ten is overwhelmed with Futanari three blocks east. Move out."

The men ran off down the street.

Tanya walked deeper into the alley.

She tried a side door and it opened.

***

Detective Patricia Kennedy

NYPD Mobile Command Center

Corner of West 26th Street and 8th Avenue

"Jesus, Patricia, have you been home at all?" Bobby Halliday asked.

Her partner's words woke her from where she had collapsed on the portable desk. "What? No... what time is it?"

"4:45 AM. Go home," Bobby said.

"No. All those people..."

"No longer our concern." Bobby handed her a piece of paper.

She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and then re-opened them. She read the memo. "Jesus. Fuck... they can't do this!"

"On the contrary, Patricia. They can and they have."

"But..."

A SWAT team member came in wearing a black tactical uniform. "Detective? We have movement in the Betty Ford Clinic."

"One of the Church people?" Patricia asked.

"Unknown. Looks like it might be a civilian..."

Patricia ran out the door.

"Patricia! Where the fuck you going?"

Patricia wasn't listening. She pulled the radio off her belt. "This is Kennedy. All units: do not fire! I repeat: do not fire on the suspect in Betty Ford!"

The radio crackled to life. "Negative. Our orders are shoot to kill anyone attempting to leave."

"Goddamn it! I said don't shoot."

"Detective, we will open fire if the target attempts to leave the zone."

Patricia ran through the front entrance of the Betty Ford Clinic.

"Detective! You are in the line of fire..."

"Shut up!" Patricia said and put the radio back on her belt.

A tall redhead wearing camouflage pants was walking down the main hallway toward her.

She was carrying a whip.

Patricia held up her badge. "NYPD! Stay where you are!"

The woman held up her hands. "Please, I just want out of here. I'm not infected."

Patricia shook her head. "It doesn't matter. You can't leave."

"Please. You don't know what it's like in there. Everyone is going insane and there are guys from that Church of Morpheus everywhere." The woman took another step forward.

"Stop!" Patricia said. "Listen to me: there are snipers outside and they have you in their sights. If you keep coming, they will shoot you. They're under orders."

"But I'm not infected. I'm a US citizen."

Patricia shook her head. "Not anymore. By executive order of the President of the United States, everyone in the Red Zone is no longer a citizen of the US. You're now citizens of the New Theocratic Republic of Cuba."

"What?! No! That's insane. He can't..."

"He just did. It'll go to the Supreme Court eventually but, until then? You're not a citizen. I'm sorry."

The woman leaned against the wall. "But... I made it all the way here. You don't know what I went through."

"I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do," Patricia said. "What's your name?"

"Tanya. Tanya Manetti."

"My name is Patricia Kennedy. Tanya, I'm going to do everything I can to get all of you out of there. I promise."

Tanya sighed. "I... I have to make it back to my apartment. Jesus, the sun will be up before I can get there. I won't be able to hide."

"Where's your apartment?"

"Seventh Avenue and Twenty-Sixth."

Patricia shook her head. "Jesus, that far?"

Tanya nodded. She turned to leave.

"Don't believe them," Patricia said.

"What?"

"The Church. They lie. This is all their doing - the bimbo flu, the futa virus? It all came from them. This isn't a rescue mission, it's an invasion. Don't believe a fucking word they say."

Tanya stared at her. "How do you know?"

Patricia snorted. "I got friends in high places. He's kind of an asshole but he hasn't steered me wrong yet. The Church is evil as fuck. Stay clear of them if you can."

***

Tanya ran. The streets were empty - cleared by the men in the black suits. When the sun came up, she knew she wouldn't be able to hide.

So, she ran.

At one point, she turned a corner and ran headlong into one of the men in black.

He fell backward and she ran past him without slowing.

An instant later she heard buzzing like angry bees as the man fired an air pistol at her.

The darts missed her, careening off buildings and street signs.

She never slowed down, only forcing herself to go slow once she was back in her building.

The sun was just appearing on the horizon as she stumbled onto her floor.

She unfurled the whip. If anybody in the flight attendant's apartment messed with her? She would flay them alive.

"You came back," a voice whispered.

Tanya spun around.

The door to Caitlyn's apartment was open a crack and she could see the blonde hair and one green eye staring at her. The girl had been crying.

"You can't escape," Tanya whispered.

"No?"

"They have a wall, and the government won't let us leave."

"Oh. Is that a whip?"

Tanya held up the handle. "It's a cat o' nine tails. Kind of a long one."

"Where'd you get it?"

"I took it off a crazy dominatrix."

"Oh. Why?"

Tanya sighed. "Because she was trying to beat me with it. She wanted... never mind. Look, Caitlyn, I'm exhausted..."

"Come in! I have tea! You can sleep in my roommate's bed. I don't think she's coming back. I can cook. I'm a really good cook, Tanya. I'll make you anything you want," Caitlyn whispered.

"Stop. No. Listen... you seem like a sweet kid, but I have my own apartment and my own bed..."

"I'm scared, Tanya. I don't like being alone."

"Look. Just let me sleep and think. I'll talk to you later, okay? Get some sleep yourself."

The door to the flight attendant's apartment started to open.

Tanya drew back the whip. "I swear to fuck, if one of you bimbos, pervs, or dick girls steps one foot out of that apartment? I will kill every fucking one of you. Swear to Christ, I will build a fucking bedroom suit out of your fucking bones and upholster it with your goddamned hides."

The door closed.

Caitlyn giggled. "You're scary, Tanya."

"I'm tired and I'm pissed. Go to sleep, Caitlyn."

"Okay. Good night, Tanya."

***

"Where did you get this?" Hecate asked as she looked Tracy up and down.

Tracy looked down at her feet and tried to look frightened - it wasn't hard. The tall woman in black and white latex was terrifying. Her solid black eyes alone could give you nightmares.

But Cathy's reaction to seeing Hecate approaching from across the street in the early morning light was completely different. She was smiling and happy.

She's in love with her, Tracy thought. Hecate was a Mother Superior. Cathy had gone out of her way to make sure Tracy understood how dangerous the woman was, yet she was in love with her.

It made no sense.

"This is Tracy. I found her last night. Doesn't she look delicious?" Cathy said as she wrapped her arms around Hecate's neck.

"You transformed her last night?"

"Not completely. I think she needs more titty grow."

Hecate burst out laughing. "She looks like she could float as it is."

Tracy blushed.

"Be nice. She's afraid you might hurt her."

"Are you keeping her? Oh, Cathy, another stray? How many sluts does Dan have at this point?"

"She'll be the seventh member of our coven."

"But she's so... dumb looking."

Tracy gritted her teeth.

"Hecate! Be nice. She's a sensitive little thing. You'll make her cry."

Fuck this! Tracy thought. But she dug hard into her memories and found something that would make her cry - she lost a kitten when she was five. That was all it took. She burst into tears.

Cathy shoved Hecate away. "See? I told you. Now look what you've done. Honestly, Religious Caste are just cruel sometimes."

Hecate rolled her bizarre eyes.

Cathy cuddled Tracy against her. "Now, now. She didn't mean it. She doesn't understand that whores like you only know how to be kind and any kind of meanness makes you cry." Cathy looked over her shoulder at Hecate. "She's a brute sometimes."

"Oh, for fuck's sake. I'm sorry. Stop crying and you? Stop nagging. Come on, I got us a room at the Ritz - or rather I've taken over the Ritz as our headquarters." Hecate smiled and licked her lips. "Bring your toy. She can amuse us in bed."

Tracy looked up at Cathy with panic in her eyes.

Cathy squeezed her tight. "Of course, dear. You'll be amazed at how talented my... toy is."

***

Tracy was a mass of conflicted emotions. Inside her abdomen, two organs that used to be ovaries were pumping sex hormones into her bloodstream.

She was constantly turned on, and, since drinking Cathy's delicious Ambrosia, she was equally turned on by men and women.

So the sight of Cathy standing naked in the penthouse suite shower was making her entire body tingle.

The disturbing part was the pale skinned woman with close shorn black hair who was washing Cathy's huge breasts - Hecate was as beautiful as Cathy, but in a colder, more terrifying way. Her breasts were magnificent, though smaller than Cathy's and her skin was nearly translucent.

Tracy didn't look her in the eye, which was a blessing - the solid black eyes were terrifying.

But the look Cathy had in her eyes? She was completely in love with Hecate. It wasn't just lust. This was the way soulmates looked at each other.

They kissed in the shower and Tracy felt like a voyeur.

Hecate reached down and fingered Cathy's clit.

A tiny wedding ring pierced Cathy there and it sparkled in the shower.

As Cathy had undressed, Tracy thought she saw a gold ring piercing the skin between Cathy's pussy and asshole as well.

Cathy smiled at her from inside the shower.

She whispered in Hecate's ear.

Hecate turned off the water and stepped naked and dripping out of the shower. "Dry me, slave."

"Don't call her that. She's Whore Caste. She's not a slave," Cathy said.

Tracy rushed forward and began drying Hecate's pale body.

"Would you please remember your place, Cathy?"

Cathy leaned her head on Hecate's shoulder. "My place is between your milky white thighs and you'll show me some respect if you want me there."

Hecate laughed. "Good point." She smiled at Tracy. "Pain."

Tracy dropped the towel and fell on the floor, clutching her stomach and screaming.

"Hecate! Stop it this instant!" Cathy yelled.

Panic filled Tracy's mind. She knew enough to double over in pain when Hecate said the word even though as an immune she felt nothing, but what if the pain wasn't directed at her stomach - what if Hecate had directed the pain somewhere else?

She'll kill me, Tracy thought.

"Hecate, I will never fuck you again if you don't release her."

Hecate sighed. "Fine." She stepped away.

Tracy glanced at Cathy.

Cathy mouthed the word, "Okay."

Tracy groaned and rolled over on the floor.

Cathy spun around with her fists on her hips. "Hecate, you are being an asshole. You are not this person. If this is how you're going to act on this outing, I'm going back to Havana."

"I'm sorry. It's just... one of the agents said the girl is an immune." Hecate went into the bedroom and lay down on the sheets.

Cathy followed her. "Well, you can clearly see she isn't. I told that ape the Bishop who tested her was an idiot. I had no trouble turning her into a perfect little bimbo. Now stop torturing her. She's my property not yours."

"Would you please stop nagging me? I have a splitting headache."

Cathy smiled. "Tracy? Come here."

Tracy stood up slowly, trying to look like someone recovering from a psychic attack - of course, she had no idea what that looked like. She just winced and moaned.

She walked stiff legged into the bedroom.

Cathy winked at her. "Mother Superior has a headache. Fuck her."

"M... Mistress?" Tracy whispered.

Cathy glared at her. "Do as you're told, slave."

Hecate laughed from the bed. She had her hand over her eyes.

She slowly spread her legs.

Tracy swallowed hard and looked at the woman's open pussy.

Cathy put her hand on Tracy's shoulder and pushed her toward the bed. She mouthed the word, "Go!"

Tracy knelt at the foot of the bed.

Cathy smiled and lay down on the bed, wrapping her right arm around Hecate. "She's inexperienced. She was straight before but she's a quick learner." She kissed Hecate and reached down with her right hand.

Her fingers caressed Hecate's swollen clit and the woman moaned as Cathy kissed her.

Tracy just stared at the woman's open pussy a few inches from her lips. Her torso was tattooed - an inverted cross between her large breasts and an ornate pentagram stretching from her navel to her clit.

The skin of her thighs was just as pale as the rest of her body. Her hairless pussy was somewhere between a dark purple and blue.

However, the clit was bright pink, and it grew larger beneath Cathy's nimble fingers.

Tracy bit her lower lip remembering those fingers on her own pussy. She looked up to see Cathy smiling at her, her head resting on Hecate's large bosom.

Cathy nodded. She reached lower and rubbed her wet fingers over Tracy's bee stung lips.

Tracy tasted Hecate's juices. A light musk but not even slightly unpleasant. Was she a lesbian now? She certainly wasn't resisting. She wanted...

Cathy didn't wait for her to decide. She grasped one of Tracy's pigtails and pulled her forward.

Tracy opened her mouth and kissed a woman's pussy for the first time.

Hecate moaned.

Somehow, Tracy had imagined the woman would be cold. She was wrong. If anything, Hecate's skin was warmer than her own.

She kissed and suckled Hecate's sex. Her lube ran down Tracy's face.

Cathy was smiling down at her. Was it a look of victory? Tracy wasn't sure. Was all of this simply a way for her to convince Tracy to embrace this world?