Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy released Hecate's clit and then, grasping Tracy's hair again, slid her higher so Tracy could take over stimulating the thick clit with her lips and tongue.

She sucked it in - it was so much bigger than her own clit. It was almost like a little cock - and Tracy knew a thing or two about sucking cock. She applied that knowledge, simply scaled down for the throbbing clit between her lips.

The beautiful, throbbing clit.

There was nothing about what was happening that was ugly, she didn't feel like she was being coerced. She just felt... free.

She moaned and sucked Hecate's clit harder, tonguing it at the same time.

Lube was practically dripping from Hecate's slit.

Cathy raised up on the bed and turned around. She threw her left leg over Hecate's shoulders and settled her pussy over Hecate's mouth.

Hecate laughed. "I... told you... I have a headache."

Cathy smiled down at Tracy and winked. "Shh, darling. You're Religious Caste, we're Whore Caste. In bed? We know what's best for you. Trust us."

Cathy lowered her crotch and Hecate moaned into her pussy.

Cathy gasped. "Oh... she's really, really amazing." Then she leaned forward, her mouth inches from Tracy's ear. "Use your fingers as well. Touch her like you would like to be touched."

Tracy moaned and nodded.

She touched Hecate's pussy and slid her middle and index fingers inside. She felt for Hecate's G-Spot and found it on the first try, drawing more moans from the Mother Superior.

Cathy laughed. "Yes, she loves that. Add another finger."

Tracy slid her ring finger inside.

Hecate started moving her hips in a circle.

"Another," Cathy whispered.

Tracy moaned with Hecate's clit in her mouth and added her middle finger to Hecate's pussy.

Four fingers! She had four fingers in the woman's pussy!

"The thumb."

Tracy let go of Hecate's clit. "B... But won't I hurt her?"

Hecate cried out.

Cathy rolled her eyes and pushed Tracy back onto Hecate's clit. "Do not stop eating her or I will punish you! Put your fist inside the Mother Superior, slave! Now!"

Cathy winked at her.

Tracy eased her thumb inside.

Hecate moaned louder.

Her pussy stretched easily to accept Tracy's fist.

Cathy nodded. "Mother Superiors are made to accept Morpheus himself - the living god. No human male can satisfy them with their pricks - unless they are two feet long. Not many of them around."

Tracy eased her fist inside Hecate slowly, feeling everything inside the woman move and shift to accommodate the intrusion. God! Oh, God! Tracy thought. Would someone do this to her at some point? How the fuck did they modify someone to do this?

Hecate moaned and thrashed while Tracy fisted her almost to the elbow. How much could this woman take?

Cathy was breathing hard. "God... Hecate... I love you. God, I love you."

Then they came, both of them at the same time.

Hecate's muscles squeezed hard around Tracy's forearm.

Tracy kissed and sucked, holding her arm in place until she felt Hecate's spasms end.

Cathy kissed her cheek and gently backed her fist out of Hecate's obscenely stretched cunny.

Tracy watched in rapt attention as her arm came free. It glistened with the Mother Superior's juices.

Cathy rubbed the bulge in Hecate's abdomen. "Push for me, my love."

Hecate's eyes were closed but her muscles convulsed and birthed Tracy's fist.

Cathy smiled and knelt down lower. She kissed and licked Tracy's hand.

Tracy joined her, licking up the secretions.

Then they kissed and Tracy dozed with her head on Cathy's lap.

***

Tracy awoke with Cathy smiling down at her in the darkened bedroom. She was standing beside the bed.

Beside her, Mother Superior Hecate slept on her side, her pale curves rising and falling with each breath.

"Is she asleep?" Tracy whispered.

"Yes," Cathy said. "She always sleeps after she cums. She needs to - it's hard. All this responsibility. It's too much even for someone as strong as her." She held out her hand. "Come. Let's take a shower."

"Another one?"

Cathy shook her head. "You didn't have one. Remember?"

Tracy nodded and climbed out of bed.

They walked into the bathroom and Cathy closed the door.

"You did..."

Tracy interrupted her by pulling her into a kiss.

"Mmm... what has gotten into you?" Cathy asked.

"I... I've never done anything like that. I never... Nobody. I've never had a night like that with anybody, Cathy... Mistress."

"Cathy," she said. "When we're alone? I'm Cathy and you're Tracy. You're not slave or whore or slut. You're Tracy and I'm just Cathy Greene di Hecate, seventy-year-old housewife from Latigo Key, Florida."'

"What?! Seventy? How...?"

"Shh," Cathy whispered. "We have all the time in the world for explanations."

"Latigo Key? I read about that in school. Back in the 90's..."

"1989 actually."

Tracy blinked. "Everybody disappeared. It was like the Roanoke Colony."

"We didn't disappear. We were taken - transformed. We were the Church's dry run." Cathy began pulling the elastic bands off Tracy's pigtails.

"Dry run for what?"

"The conquest and subjugation of all mankind. You haven't figured that out yet?" Cathy said as she removed the last band and fluffed out the woman's thick blonde hair. "Wow. That's a lot of hair. They went a little overboard, I think - I really liked the green you had before. Very punk."

"You're taking over the world?"

"Well, not me personally. The Church is. I'm just helping."

"Why would you help them?"

Cathy smiled. "We have to take control of it to save it."

"Save it from what?"

Cathy shook her head. "Don't know. But it's coming. And we have to stop it." She turned and started the shower.

Tracy felt stunned.

Cathy guided her under the warm water and massaged her shoulders from behind. "Carrying these breasts around is exhausting isn't it? Before I make you even bigger we'll increase the musculature in your back. You'll be able to carry them easier."

Tracy moaned as Cathy massaged. "Why are you... going to make me bigger?"

"Don't you like big breasts?"

Tracy laughed. "I like yours."

"The more extreme you look? The less the Church will suspect. Blending into the background is, paradoxically, easier when you stand out."

"Yeah, the more bimbo I look the less people will suspect I have a brain?"

"More or less." She began soaping Tracy's big breasts, easing the nipple clamps off and setting them on the shower's built in shelf.

Tracy moaned as her Ambrosia spilled from her nipples and ran down her body. "Oh... fuck..."

Cathy laughed. "I know. It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? I can't wait to get you home to the coven. You'll sleep every night in a huge bedroom - all of us together. Touching, kissing, all night long." She kissed Tracy's shoulder.

"What if they don't like me?"

Cathy shook her head. "When Dan - that's our husband - when Dan makes love to you? We'll be joined to you. You're immune to mind control, so it won't be instantaneous love for you like it will be for us. But we'll win you over. It's not like anything else you've ever known."

"They took you from Latigo Key?"

"Yes. Dan and several of our coven. We've added more over the years, but a few were there at the beginning."

"Was Hecate there?"

Cathy laughed. "Oh, yes."

"She's part of the coven?"

"Oh, God, no. She despises Dan." Cathy kissed the back of Tracy's neck. "No, Hecate is the one who abducted us."

"What?! And you..."

"Love her? Oh, darling, yes. More than life itself."

"I don't understand any of this."

Cathy laughed. "I know. It's a lot..."

"She's cruel. Sadistic..."

"Are you jealous?"

"What?! No!"

Cathy ran her fingers down Tracy's sides and Tracy shivered. "It's perfectly natural - again, you're immune. You're going to have all those human emotions like jealousy. For a while, at least."

Tracy spun around in the shower. "How can you love someone who is cruel and cold and who took you against your will?"

Cathy's eyes sparkled. "How can you?"

Tracy hugged her. "You're not cruel..."

"I turned you into a plastic bimbo..."

"You're not cold..."

"True, part of the reason I did it was because I wanted to save you. But also? Because my darling little Tracy? I did it because I saw something I wanted, and I took it... without your consent."

"It's not... it's not the same."

She drew Tracy close. "Oh, quite the contrary. It is exactly the same." She kissed her. "As for Hecate? She is more than she appears. Inside that ice queen exterior? There's a good person. I can see her. Sometimes only glimpses, but she's there, Tracy."

"Well, I couldn't see that good person when she thought she was doing that mind control pain thing on me. She fucking smiled, Cathy." She buried her face in Cathy's bosom.

"I know. And it frightens me."

***