Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiding.

"Mr. Mayor, we need federal help here. We'll need the military to push the Church of Morpheus out of the red zone..."

"No, no, no," Feducci said. He smiled, his beady eyes gleaming beneath the salt and pepper toupee. "We've worked this all out with the Cubans. This... um... Sister is saying they're going to pull out as soon as the crisis is over. Good people these Church people..."

"Good people?! With all due respect, sir? These good people have invaded the greatest city in the world and are performing medical experiments on the unwilling population..."

"No, no, no... I've talked this over with the governor and people high up in Washington - Sister's team is just here to get control of these viruses. Decisions have been made here in Albany and that's all you need to know. Now, we have another matter to discuss: Teresa Adkins."

Patricia stared at him. "I'm sorry? You mean Teresa Adkins the actress?"

"Yeah... turns out she's in the red zone. We're going to need to get her out of there." He looked at the camera expectantly.

"How... am I supposed to do that, exactly? We can't go in and we can't allow anyone to leave?"

"We were thinking a small group might be able to go in and pull her out. She's in a penthouse apartment on 6th Avenue - been hiding up there for days."

"You have communications into the red zone?"

"She has a satellite phone. Those still work. Anyway, look, Kennedy, the optics on this... they aren't good. This little b... she's calling people left and right. Congress people, news outlets, raising a fuss. So far, the feds are slapping a 'national secrets' gag on the media but, sooner or later? She's going to be on CNN 24/7. We need her out of the red zone ASAP."

Patricia laughed. "Let me get this straight. We have millions of people inside the red zone who desperately want to leave, and you want to send in a small team to get out one spoiled rich bitch?"

"Detective, this is the kind of situation that makes careers or breaks them. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I get that. We can't get into the red zone, Mr. Mayor. If I send people in there? They're coming back with new tits, a pussy, a cock, or all three."

"I don't think you're getting..."

"Mr. Mayor, if you want her out of there? We either send in the military with tanks and bombs or you talk to your new friend, Sister. My job is to keep people out and keep infected people in. And, frankly, to make sure if our new Cuban friends decide to expand their borders? To push back."

"Jesus... it's 6th Avenue, not the dark side of the moon, Kennedy. It's a few blocks from you..."

"It might as well be the moon, Mr. Mayor. I can't ask my people to go in. I won't." She sighed. "Tell Adkins to make her way to the Betty Ford. Do it at night. If she can make it here? I can get her out."

Feducci nodded. "Okay. We'll see if she can. You're doing a good job, Detective. Keep the city safe."

"I'll call you if there's any change, Mr. Mayor. You'll be in Albany, right?"

Feducci glared at her. "Yes. At our command center here in Albany."

"My regards to the governor." She closed the video link.

Her cell rang immediately.

She looked at the screen: Unknown Number. She answered it.

"Detective Kennedy," she said.

"Heh, heh... you do like poking the bear, don't you?" A man's voice said.

"My mysterious friend in Washington, I see you're snooping on my calls?" She stepped out of the command center and onto 8th Avenue. She stared at the walls erected by the Church around the red zone.

"Don't you watch television? We listen to everybody's calls. How you holding up, Pat?"

"Tired... when are you assholes going to do something?"

"We are doing something. We've been doing something for decades. Just not enough," he said. "Don't go in there, Patricia. No matter what they say? Don't go in there. You let that actress rot. She's doomed."

"Are you saying everyone in there is doomed?"

"What do you think? Listen, they move fast. By this time probably 70% of the population is transformed. That's what they call it. The only thing you'll get out of going in there is a stellar rack and a new outlook on life."

Patricia laughed. "You know? Right now, the thought of getting a free boob job and spending a few months on my back sounds kind of restful."

"Well, with any luck, Feducci will fire you. Be ready for a quick trip to Washington if that happens."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning the NRO has its eyes on you, Detective. I'm recommending you for varsity."

Patricia shook her head. "No thanks. I'm a cop not a spy or... whatever the fuck you are?"

"Concerned citizen," he said. "Well, concerned human is more accurate. I don't blame you for wanting to stay where you are, Pat. There's damned little comfort in knowing what I know."

Patricia stared at the entrance to the Betty Ford Clinic. "That bad, huh?"

"World changing," he said. "Listen, watch your back. If you're on the Church's radar? They'll hit you from a blind spot."

"Thanks."

"Good luck, Detective. Stay human."

The line went dead.

Patricia walked back into the command center.

A small, fat man with thinning black hair was looking at her. He was wearing a blue uniform. "You Kennedy, NYPD?"

"Who's asking?"

"Pirelli, MTA."

MTA - Metropolitan Transit Authority. She stared at him. "Buses?"

"Trains. Subway."

"Okay, what can I do for you, Mr. Pirelli?"

"Question: What the fuck are you people doin' in my fuckin' tunnels?" He asked in a thick Brooklyn accent.

"I... we're not doing anything in your tunnels."

He shook his head. "Well, somebody sure as fuck is - they've removed barriers down there and put up others."

"What do you mean?"

"We got an old spur line down there that was blocked off back in the '40s. It's been opened - somebody tore down a concrete wall and repaired the tracks. Then they put up more walls to block our access to it."

"Come with me," Patricia said. She led him to a table with a map. "Show me."

He pointed at the map. "Starts over here on the east side - right on the river. It ends," he traced a line toward the center of Manhattan. "Right here... Union Square Park."

Patricia looked at the map.

It led from the river to the red zone.

***

Tanya woke up snuggled against Keith. She smiled up at his sleeping face.

He smiled, eyes still closed. "You're staring."

Tanya laughed. "Sorry. Long time since I woke up with a guy."

He opened his eyes. "Long time since I woke up with a girl too."

"I find that hard to believe." She ran her fingers down his hard muscled frame.

He shook his head. "I wasn't... this... a couple of days ago."

"Pot belly? Bird legs? Halitosis?" She asked as she traced his cock shaft with her long, red nail.

"Yes. Horrible breath - like garlic and spoiled sardines."

She grasped his cock. "And I'll bet you had a tiny penis?"

He nodded. "You could barely see it."

"Oh, like a Ken doll?"

"Don't know, didn't play with dolls."

They began to laugh.

"No," he said. "I was just... human. Shyer than now. And..." He took a deep breath. "I don't think I cared as much. Does that make sense?"

"You really feel this whole love thing, don't you?"

He nodded. "It's like everyone around me is part of my family. I can't put it into words."

"Even the rubber nuns and the Church agents?"

He thought for a minute. Then he shook his head. "No. Not them." He rolled over to face her. "But you and Caitlyn? I love you both."

She rolled her eyes. "You're brainwashed, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I get it. But ask me if it matters? Ask me if I care? I feel amazing."

"Maybe it's like a drug," Tanya said. "I mean, what if there are side effects or something?"

He touched her face. "Why are you so afraid?"

"Why are you not? Nothing is ever this good, Keith. There's always a catch. There's always a price."

He nodded. "There is. Right now we don't have our freedom. We have to take orders from people who don't feel the compassion we feel."

"You keep saying we - I'm not part of that we, Keith. I don't feel these things..."

He smiled. "You took Caitlyn in because she was afraid. You're not bi, but you had sex with both of us." He looked at her sideways and lifted the sheet. "Your legs are wrapped around my legs and you haven't stopped touching me since you woke up. Clearly, you hate me."

Her mouth dropped open. "I... I'm perverted now and I'm horny. That doesn't mean I have feelings..."

He kissed her, pulling her tight against him and she moaned into his mouth.

She lay there with her eyes closed for several seconds.

When she opened them, he was smiling at her.

"You lie," he said.

"Shut up," she whispered and kissed him again.

***

There was an orgy going on in the park as Caitlyn walked by on her way to the bodega. This wasn't the wild, animalistic orgies of the last few days where the infected were getting down and dirty.

These people were transformed, laughing, and playing with one another on the warm grass.

Professional Caste people - easy to spot because they were wearing clothes for the most part - were walking to work. They would stop on the street in their business suits and dresses.

Someone from Whore Caste, a Street Stud or Whore would leave the orgy and approach them, take their hand and lead them into the naked crowd.

"Gosh, nobody's going to get to work on time," Caitlyn giggled.

A woman was hurrying by in a gray pencil skirt and white blouse.

A junior Whore Master stepped up to her and started talking.

She paused. She smiled.

A Street Stud walked up behind her and soon she was talking to both of them.

She watched as the men took her hands and led her into the living mass of people.

The junior Whore Master unbuttoned her blouse while the Street Stud unzipped her skirt.

She was naked underneath.

They lay down with the woman between them. She smiled as the junior Whore Master slid into her pussy.

Then the Street Stud kissed her neck as he slid into her ass.

"You're beautiful," a man said to Caitlyn as he walked by in a business suit.

She smiled at him. "Thank you."

He held out his hand as he began taking off his clothes. "Want to come join the party?"

Caitlyn nodded. "Very much but I have to go to the store. Maybe later?" She said in her sweet voice.

The man smiled and nodded before hands reached up from the orgy and pulled him into the embrace.

"Golly," Caitlyn whispered.

She turned around and found herself staring down at a brunette in a blue business suit.

The woman looked up at Caitlyn with awe struck eyes. "You're perfect."

"Actually, I'm not," Caitlyn said. "But I'm more perfect than I was before."

The woman laughed and shook her head. "My husband..." She stammered. "Partner. I keep calling him my husband. I know the Church doesn't like that..."

"Oh, it's totes fine. I say the wrong words all the time."

"My partner's birthday is tomorrow night. I'm throwing him a party," the woman said. "He has this thing for ultra tall, beautiful blondes. And... you are absolutely perfect."

"Wow, thank you."

The woman reached out and touched Caitlyn's tummy through the pink latex. Her eyes locked onto Caitlyn's breasts.

Caitlyn almost giggled. She had been taught in the video how to assess a Professional Caste's needs.

The woman's partner wasn't the only one into tall blondes.

"What's your name?" Caitlyn asked. Her sweet voice faded away and the sultry tone of the femme fatale was back.

The woman jumped at the sound of Caitlyn's voice. "B... Betty."

"Go ahead, Betty. You can touch them."

"I was just transformed last night. I don't have a lot of experience..."

"Betty, it's okay to touch my breasts. It's what I'm here for."

Betty was breathing hard. She reached up and cupped Caitlyn's big breasts. "Oh... so warm."

Caitlyn smiled. She reached down and caressed Betty's breasts through her blue blazer. "Did you like girls before last night?"

Betty shook her head as she gently kneaded Caitlyn's breasts. "You're not... giving milk, yet?"

"It takes a few days for the Ambrosia to come in." She gently opened Betty's blazer and unbuttoned her blouse.

Nobody wore underwear anymore unless it was latex or crotchless or demi-cup bras.

Betty's breasts were unencumbered - transformed breasts needed no support.

She shivered when Caitlyn began to caress them. "I thought... you told that man you... couldn't join the orgy? You said... oh, God... you were going to the store?"

Caitlyn leaned close as she fondled the woman's breasts. "I'm doing this specially for you. Does that make you happy?"

"Unnh... yes!"

Caitlyn kissed her as she undid the back of the skirt and let it fall.

Betty was naked other than thigh-high stockings and heels.

Caitlyn smiled down at her. "You're beautiful."

Betty blushed as Caitlyn led her to a park bench a few feet away.

She lay Betty down on the bench and spread the woman's legs.

Betty put one leg over the back of the bench and put her other foot on the ground, exposing herself completely.

Caitlyn lay down between Betty's thighs.

What had been the woman's diamond engagement ring was now a clit ring while her wedding ring pierced her perineum in true traditional Church of Morpheus style.

Caitlyn kissed Betty's pussy and the woman trembled.

Betty moaned as Caitlyn kissed the inside of her thighs working her way back up to gently lick the hairless folds of her pussy. The woman's pink clit was growing quickly, the diamond balancing daintily on the pink nubbin.

Caitlyn took the ring in her teeth and gently tugged.

"Oh, God, I love my piercing," Betty whispered.

Caitlyn smiled. This woman had probably been in a typical monogamous marriage a couple of days ago but now she was embracing her newfound sexual freedom, lying naked on a park bench alongside a massive orgy while a woman she had just met was eating her out.

Betty was gently rolling her hips, encouraging Caitlyn to lick everywhere.

A Street Stud stood up from the tangle of bodies and smiled at them. He walked toward the bench.

Betty had her head hanging over the end of the bench and she smiled upside down at the naked man.

He knelt in front of her. "Hi, would you two like a third?"

Betty laughed and nodded.

He stroked her hair. "Do you think you can take this?" He stroked his long, thick cock.

She looked at him with half-lidded eyes and nodded.

He kissed her and then raised up a little.

Betty reached out and pulled his cock to her lips.

Caitlyn raised her head from Betty's dripping pussy. "That's sooo big, Betty. Do you think you can take it all?"

Betty began to slowly pull his cock into her mouth as Caitlyn slid two fingers into Betty's cunt. She found the woman's g-spot and began a slow, thrusting massage.

The Street Stud was gentle but insistent as he pushed farther and farther into Betty's throat.

Caitlyn smiled up at the stud. They didn't have to speak. The two of them were providing a service and they took pride in their mastery of Betty's body.

Betty began to breathe harder taking in deep breaths as the stud pulled out and holding her breath as he pushed slowly forward.

Caitlyn nodded, feeling the tension in the woman's body rising, the g-spot massage coupling with the eroticism of being taken by two strangers on a park bench. She was close.

The stud winked at Caitlyn.

Caitlyn nodded and withdrew her fingers to the opening of Betty's pussy.

The woman screamed around his cock and tried to drive herself against Caitlyn's fingers.

"Trust us, Betty. We now how to make you feel amazing," Caitlyn said. She felt Betty's muscles relaxing, her breathing slowing.

The stud never slowed his assault on her throat, teaching her to take pleasure in being used.

Caitlyn began her massage again, this time caressing Betty's clit with her thumb on each thrust as well as her g-spot.

In moments, the woman was breathing hard once again and thrusting back against Caitlyn's fingers.

The stud smiled.

Caitlyn felt Betty cum, the squeezing of Betty's cunt around her fingers. Betty squirted and Caitlyn giggled.

The stud pulled out leaving Betty with her head tilted back as she screamed in release.

He leaned down and kissed her. Then he walked back into the orgy, his cock slick and wet with her saliva. He lay down on top of a naked blonde who threw her legs open wide and then wrapped them around his waist as he entered her and began to thrust.

Caitlyn sat down on the bench and drew Betty into her lap.

"Oh... God... are all of you like this?" Betty whispered as she gazed up into Caitlyn's eyes. "I've had four of you since I got out of the transformation center and it's like each one of you makes me cum harder than the last."

Caitlyn smiled and stroked her raven hair. "Like your new life?"

She nodded. "I was wild in college but... Jesus... never like this." She sat up on the bench.

"I'd love to come to your party, Betty. What time?"

"Tomorrow at 7:00," she said and pulled out an odd looking cell phone. "Can I scan you?"

"Huh?"

"Your barcode. They gave all of us these cell phones - they only work within the red zone, but they let us scan Whore Caste who catch our eye. Better than a phone number," Betty said and smiled.

Caitlyn shrugged. "I don't have a barcode..."

"Back of your hand and the back of your neck, silly." She held the cellphone over the back of Caitlyn's right hand. A purple light shined down from the phone and a pale white barcode appeared on Caitlyn's skin. "See?"

"Golly," Caitlyn whispered.

"Can I scan it? They say we have to ask permission because Whore Caste outranks us in the caste system." Betty smiled shyly. "It lets me find you and, if we have an appointment, your tattoo will tell you where to find me."

"Gee, I don't know..."

Betty looked panicked. "I promise I won't be pushy. I just... would like to see you again."

"Aww, that's nice! Sure."

Betty smiled. The camera beeped. "I can't wait for the party."

"Betty, can I bring the people I live with? One's a junior Whore Master and the other is a dominatrix... only she doesn't really know it yet."

"If they're anything like you? Absolutely!"

***

"What the fuck was she thinking?!" Tanya said. She was pacing back and forth naked in the kitchen.

The note on the kitchen table said: "Gone to the bodega. I'll be extra careful. XOXOXO Caitlyn."

Keith leaned against the kitchen counter. "She'll be fine."

"God, no she won't! She's naive, Keith. Someone will take advantage of her. Anything could happen to her."

Keith caught her arm as she passed by.

She shrugged away.

"Listen, Tanya, I know you don't believe this, but things aren't like they were a few days ago. The people out there are friendly."

She turned away. "Don't 'mansplain' things to me."

"Okay, that's really not fair. If Caitlyn were here she'd tell you the same thing."

"Then don't... 'transformed-splain' things to me! The world is not a nice place full of pink clouds and rainbows. Anything could happen to her and I don't know what I would..." She sobbed.

She turned to see Keith smiling at her. "Don't... Don't read more into what I'm saying."

"You love her."

"I care for her."

"God, you're exasperating," Keith said.

She clenched her fists. "You know, maybe you should go. If you can't see the danger in this..."

Keith laughed. "Is this what you do? If people get too close to you, you push them away?"

"Yeah, definitely time for you to go..."

"Fine. I'll leave as soon as we find her." He walked away.

Tanya wrung her hands. "So, you think she's in danger too?"