Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Keith and Lexi sat on the front steps of Lexi's building. Her hand was still locked on his and Keith felt the steady flow of his strength into her. He smiled. She was almost full now - almost completely recharged.

She kissed him.

Keith smiled. "That was nice. What was it for?"

She laughed. "For making a really shitty day into a better one." Then her eyes went as big as saucers.

Her miniskirt lifted and her erection stood straight up. "Shit... shit, shit, shit..." She tried to smooth her skirt and her cock down.

It didn't work. In fact, it made it worse.

Keith laughed. "Don't be embarrassed. I like you too."

She shook her head. "Goddamned fucking weird world."

"That it is." He nodded toward the street. "Mission accomplished, by the way."

A block and a half down, Tanya and Caitlyn were walking toward them hand in hand.

Lexi leaned her head on Keith's shoulder. "Quick question: What's Tanya's problem? I mean she's got serious anger issues. Don't know why, I mean all she got was a killer body - she doesn't have to deal with a salami clit."

Keith laughed. She was making jokes and that was good. "Tanya is... complicated."

"Is that a nice way of saying she's a bitch?"

"There are extenuating circumstances. That's for her to tell you."

Tanya was staring at them.

"Yeah," Lexi said. "I'm pretty sure the only thing she's likely to tell me is 'Fuck Off'."

"That is a distinct possibility."

***

"Lexi!" Caitlyn yelled as she ran up the steps with her grocery bag in her hand. She sat down on the step beside her. "Ouchie! My butt's sore, Tanya disciplined me." She winked toward Tanya who was standing on the bottom step. The femme fatale voice came back. "You should get her to do it to you, Lexi. It's amazing."

She put her arm around Lexi's shoulders.

Tanya frowned at the three of them. "I found her being gang banged by two of you people."

Lexi grimaced. "I'm a 'you people' now? Great."

"I loved it," Caitlyn said. She looked down at Lexi's lap. "Might be a little addicted. I really liked feeling their nipples on my back when they fucked me from behind."

Lexi smiled.

Tanya rolled her eyes. "Is there any kind of disease she could catch from one of you?"

Keith's mouth dropped open. "We don't get diseases, Tanya. And stop acting like a bigot - that's not you."

"No, there are no diseases. Not even from us disgusting futas," Lexi grumbled.

Keith was holding Lexi's hand and Caitlyn was practically holding Lexi in her lap. Tanya was getting pissed - Keith and Caitlyn belonged to her, not Lexi.

Caitlyn smiled. "They were really nice. One of them even gave me a vitamin."

Lexi turned slowly and looked at her. "A vitamin? What kind of vitamin?"

Caitlyn shrugged. "I don't know. A little brown pill."

Tanya climbed the steps. "You took a fucking drug! Jesus, you took a pill offered to you by a stranger?! What the fuck, Caitlyn?!"

Caitlyn pouted. "They were nice. They're Whore Caste and they wouldn't have hurt me."

Lexi looked into Caitlyn's eyes. "Caitlyn, Honey, explain to me exactly what happened, okay?"

"I was leaving the bodega when these two really hot kind of punk looking futas told me I had a nice ass. We started talking and, you know... necking... Rache was a really good kisser and Vivi did an amazing job massaging my boobs..."

Tanya was fuming. "Caitlyn! Get to the part about the pill!"

Caitlyn pouted. "It's my story and I'll tell it my way. Anyway, Rache did me first. And she thought it was funny the Church hadn't used the sterilizer on me yet."

Lexi grabbed her hand. "Wait... what? You still have a womb?"

"What the fuck difference does that make?!" Tanya said. "I thought we couldn't get pregnant."

"Not in the traditional sense, no," Lexi said. "So, this Rache fucked you first?"

"Yes."

"Did she cum inside you?"

"Yes."

"Caitlyn, you saw her testicles, right?"

Caitlyn laughed. "Boy, I'll say. Those big clangers were slapping me right in the chin when I deepthroated her."

Lexi smiled. "So she had big balls?"

"Yeah, almost as big as Keith's." She leaned close and whispered. "Have you seen them? Has he fucked you yet? Are you going to fuck him? Can I be there when you two get weird?"

"Jesus," Tanya grumbled.

Lexi smiled. "Okay, so this Rache, she fucked you..."

"Yeah, and she told Vivi I was still, you know, complete and Vivi got all super excited and they gave me the pill and that made Vivi get downright spastic and boy she fucked my brains out."

Lexi closed her eyes. "Did Vivi cum inside you?"

"Yes, like a gallon."

Lexi bit her lower lip. "Vivi's balls? Were they big like Rache's?"

Caitlyn laughed. "No, I felt sorry for her, they were like little bitty balls."

"Oh, fuck..." Lexi whispered.

Tanya glared at her. "Define 'Oh, fuck'. You said she couldn't get a disease from one of you."

"It's... not a disease."

"Then what...?"

"I'm pretty sure Caitlyn is pregnant."

Caitlyn burst out laughing. "Good one, Lexi. Everybody knows the transformed can't get pregnant."

Nobody else was laughing.

***

"Quick transformed anatomy lesson," Lexi said as she stood on the steps.

Caitlyn was wrapped in Keith and Tanya's arms.

When Caitlyn had finally realized Lexi wasn't kidding about Caitlyn being pregnant, she had gone into hysterics and it took five minutes to calm her down.

Lexi raised her skirt and exposed her long cock and thick balls. "I'm a Futanari Type A. When a human female is exposed to my cum, they turn into a Futanari Type A like me. A transformed female wouldn't be affected at all - not even one that hasn't been sterilized."

She took a deep breath. "Futanari Type B, on the other hand... When they breed a human female or a partially transformed woman who still has a functioning womb? Their sperm gathers the complete DNA of the breeder and injects it into one of the breeder's eggs."

Keith shook his head. "So, we're not talking about a baby. We're talking about a clone?"

"Exactly. In nine hours, Caitlyn is going to give birth to a fully grown clone of herself."

"Fully grown?!" Caitlyn cried and then she burst into fresh tears. "I'm like six feet tall! It's going to be like an alien bursting out of me."

Lexi shook her head. "No, honey, the clone will be emaciated and folded sort of like origami. The old cloning method caused them to come out inside an amniotic sack but now they just sort 'emerge'. It will be small enough to not damage you."

"This is insane. It's a fucking nightmare," Tanya said.

"Hold on," Keith said. "There has to be an egg... an ovum, right? Just because the futa bred her it doesn't mean she's definitely pregnant. If I remember my biology correctly, the egg wouldn't be released unless Caitlyn was ovulating?"

Tanya grimaced. "The pill."

"Exactly," Lexi said. "It's a fertility drug. Causes ovulation in seconds." She knelt and took Caitlyn's hand. "Sorry, Caitlyn, but you are definitely cloning."

"Fucking predatory futa," Tanya growled.

Lexi looked away. "She's not predatory, Tanya. She was simply obeying her body. She's driven to breed clones just like I'm driven to make other futanari."

Tanya shook her head. "Is there anything we can do to get rid of it?"

Caitlyn put her hands protectively over her stomach. "Don't even say that! This is a 'me' in here. I want to live and so does she! Trust me, I know me."

Lexi smiled. "The Church would never allow it. We're all property. Even the clone. Destruction of Church property is a one way ticket to Worker Caste."

"Nine hours," Tanya whispered.

"Yes, and a lot to do in that time," Lexi said. "We need to get her to Union Square. Right now, that clone is an exact replica of Caitlyn. At Union Square, they can give her recombinant DNA shots to make at least enough changes in Caitlyn II so that we can tell them apart."

Caitlyn held up her grocery bag. "Somebody's got to put these steaks and things in the fridge."

***

Say what you want about the Children of Morpheus, but we are sharp dressers, Tracy thought as she rode in the back of the SUV beside Cathy.

Tracy wasn't surprised that Cathy was in white latex - she never wore anything else, but the tight pants and halters Cathy normally wore had been replaced with a white latex version of a 'little black dress'. It was backless and had a plunging neckline that spectacularly showed off her ample assets.

The latex choker she always wore was in place with its inverted pentagram medallion, but a new bauble had been added: a black metal inverted cross was over the pentagram.

The cross was the symbol of Religious caste and it marked Cathy as Hecate's property.

Tracy hated the cross and hated Hecate more.

Tracy wore her own 'little black dress' but this one was actually in black - it had come from some boutique that had once been haute couture but now found itself deep in the Red Zone. She wasn't certain but Tracy was fairly sure the dress had originally cost more than the SUV they were riding in.

Earlier Cathy fastened a diamond necklace around Tracy's neck that could have bought half the zone.

"Where do you think we're going?" Tracy asked. The SUV had arrived for them shortly before sunset, the driver had given them their expensive clothes, and then had whisked them away without a word as to their destination.

"A party, of course."

"I gathered that much, smartass."

Cathy laughed. "This is Hecate's way of apologizing. She thinks we'll be in awe of her generosity."

"It's not working."

Cathy smiled and watched the road through the windshield. "She can be charming when she wants to be."

"And brutal all the rest of the time."

Cathy took her hand. "As Mother Superiors go? Hecate is almost sweet."

"Jesus..."

The massive tent over Union Square loomed ahead but the SUV veered to the right and pulled up to the curb in front of a high rise.

A crowd of Street Whores and Studs stood outside the entrance wearing everything from g-strings to tuxedos. Nuns and priests in black and white latex scurried about greeting people in expensive suits and dresses as they got out of limousines.

"Fuck," Tracy whispered.

"Oh, this is what she meant by a 'get together'. I should have known."

Tracy looked at the people getting out of the limos and stepping onto the red carpet. "Who are these people? They don't look like transformed."

"They're not. You can be sure that every one of them is worth at least $100 million - most are billionaires. You're about to meet the one percent," Cathy said.

The driver opened their door and Cathy slid out.

Tracy followed her.

Techno music hummed from inside the building.

Cathy turned to her and touched the necklace. "Poise, darling. You look beautiful. Everyone wants you, men and women alike."

Tracy looked at the crowd. "Cathy... I don't know. This isn't my scene..."

Cathy laughed. "Just go inside. Mix. Mingle. Eat the food. Drink the wine. Laugh at the jokes."

"Fuck," Tracy whispered.

Cathy smiled. "Probably don't say 'Fuck' quite so often. Unless you are actually fucking - which you should do if you like. But only if you like." Cathy took out a silver bracelet and put it on Tracy's left wrist.

It had a pentagram attached to it and a heart shaped ruby in the center of the star.

"Remember, you are the mate of a White Witch, part of my coven. You are slave to no man or woman." She smiled. "But you are mine."

***

The transformation station at Union Square was a mad house. Tanya held tight to Caitlyn's hand when they entered the tent and Lexi and Keith were pressed so tightly against them Tanya could feel Keith's breath on the back of her neck.

A doctor dressed from head to toe in black latex walked past Tanya and she almost screamed.

The man was bald, and the gimp suit was open at his nipples and crotch. Electrodes were attached to his nipples and some type of weird penis pump was suctioning his long cock as he worked.

He leaned over a naked woman on a gurney. "Girlfriend Experience Whore!" He called out.

A 'nurse' tottered behind him in a black latex outfit. Her ankles were held wide apart by a 'spreader bar' that was chained to her ankles, forcing the woman to hobble on her long heels with her legs spread.

The woman on the gurney was in hysterics, her voice muffled by the red ball gag in her teeth.

The nurse wrote 'GEW' on the woman's forehead with a grease pencil and then did her best to run after the doctor who was already on the next 'patient'.

The tent was filled to overflowing with naked people on gurneys.

"Oh, God," Tanya whispered.

"I hoped I'd never have to be in this fucking tent again," Lexi said.

Caitlyn turned to her. "This is where they brought you?"

Lexi nodded and shivered. "The three of you have no idea how lucky you were. You slept through everything in your apartment."

The woman with 'GEW' on her forehead thrashed and screamed through her gag as two nurses leaned over her and began giving her injections.

Keith balled up his fists and took a step toward the gurney.

"What are you doing?" Tanya hissed as she grabbed his wrist.

"They're not supposed to hurt them," Keith growled.

Lexi grabbed his shoulders. "You can't. We're outnumbered. This isn't like punching out the Church agent on the street..."

Tanya looked back and forth between Keith and Lexi. "You punched another one?"

"Defending me," Lexi said as she pulled him closer. "You can't, Keith."

"But I'm... I'm supposed to..."

Tanya put her hands on his face. "Hey! Look at me. We're here to take care of our own. Right? Our own. That's Caitlyn."

"But..."

"No 'buts' - we get this done and we leave. You can't play the hero in here."

"Hi!" A happy voice said.

The four of them turned to look up into the eyes of a nurse who must have been seven foot five in her heels. "I'm Nurse Raquel! What brings you beautiful Whore Caste to Union Square?"

The woman was a walking cartoon character with comically huge blue eyes and big blonde hair under her crisp white nurse's cap. Her breasts were twin torpedoes that strained her latex uniform blouse.

Her smile looked like it was permanently frozen in place.

The four of them stared at her in awe.

"Our... friend, Caitlyn, here needs to see the doctor," Tanya finally managed to say.

"Ooo! Preggo Whore are we - got a nice little baby bump starting there."

Tanya leaned her head back toward Keith. "Preggo Whore?" She whispered.

"You don't want to know."

Caitlyn smiled and rubbed her expanding belly. "No, Ma'am. I'm a Street Whore but I had sex with a Futanari Type B."

Nurse Raquel's smile stayed in place, but her eyes blinked rapidly as if she were an overtaxed little computer trying to figure Pi to a million decimal places.

"Nurse Raquel?" Tanya asked after a few seconds.

Raquel stopped blinking. "Oh, sorry, there I go again. I'm easily overwhelmed."

"You're a nurse and you work in this place and we overwhelmed you?" Tanya asked.

"Yes, you see, there was a mixup with my transformation and a teensy too much growth factor and Titty Grow was administered. I'm afraid I ended up with a massive case of bimbo brain, which is kind of ironic because I was studying to be a neuro... noro..." Her forehead wrinkled.

"Neurosurgeon?" Tanya asked.

Raquel giggled and clapped. "That's the word! But don't you worry, they made me a receptionist and I'm great at patient intake now! Let's see... Dr. Baal is working triage but his associate, Dr. Mills, is available to handle a clone OB/GYN patient." She pointed behind her.

A naked man wearing a white latex apron was jerking off in the corner.

"Uh... you mean the guy spanking his monkey?" Tanya asked.

"That's him!" Raquel said.

Tanya frowned. "Raquel, could we possibly have a doctor who isn't masturbating?"

The tall blonde looked around the tent. "No... everyone's either busy or masturbating. I'll go get him!"

Caitlyn looked up at Tanya. "I think I'd like to go home, please."

***

The main party was on the penthouse level. It had once been some sort of night club.

Now it's Sodom and Gomorrah, Tracy thought.

The Techno music thrummed as the sunset illuminated the huge room in red and pink hues. Whore Caste moved through the crowd. The rich people stood around talking and laughing as Street Whores performed oral.

A woman dripping in diamonds and wearing a slinky black dress pushed up over her hips was leaning against the bar. A tall Street Stud stood naked behind her, his cock deep inside her as a second stud crouched between her legs and licked her clit.

"Holy fuck," Tracy whispered.

"Close your mouth, dear. You'll collect flies as my nan used to say," Cathy laughed.

There was a raised stage in the middle of the room. A muscle-bound junior Whore Master was standing with a muscular Street Whore in his arms. They wore nothing but black leather straps across their chests. biceps, and thighs. The Whore Master was fucking her, holding her waist in both hands as he shoved his massive cock in and out, in and out. They kissed, their tongues wet and pink in the low light.

A crowd of well-dressed men and women stood in a circle around the stage, enjoying the show.

Hecate was near the back of the room where it opened out onto an open-air veranda. Men in silk suits stood all around her.

And Tracy knew why.

The Mother Superior was dressed in a black and white latex loin dress that was hazardously narrow exposing her full hips. The bodice was an ornate inverted crucifix of transparent latex.

Her coif was gone, and her hair flowed down her shoulders in a beautiful cascade.

Her strange eyes were hidden behind dark glasses. She smiled with her wine red lips when she saw Cathy. She held out her hand toward the White Witch.

"Oh, my Mistress beckons," Cathy said. She squeezed Tracy's hand. "Have fun - all the fun you want," Cathy said. Then she smiled. "Just remember who you came with?"

"Maybe I should stick close?"

"Don't be silly," Cathy said. "But don't tire yourself out. I'm going to be horny as fuck by the time we leave." She turned away and floated across the floor.

She watched as Hecate took Cathy's hand and kissed it, drawing her property to her side.

***

Nurse Raquel helped Caitlyn get her heels in the stirrups of the gynecological chair. She had led them back to a sterile white room in the tent.

Tanya took a step back.

"No! Tanya, hold my hand!" Caitlyn said as her lower lip quivered.

"Okay," Tanya said as she hurriedly sat on a small stool to Caitlyn's left and took her hand. "I won't go anywhere. I'm right here."

The doctor came in and smiled. "I'm Dr. Mills. Who owns her?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Tanya asked.

The doctor stared at her. "She's a Street Whore. She isn't responsible for herself. Someone has to own her even if she isn't officially bound. Otherwise we can say she's bound to the Church and I can make the decisions for her," Mills said and smiled.

"Tanya! Tanya's my owner!" Caitlyn cried.

"What?! No, Caitlyn..." Tanya said.

"Please, Tanya, I don't want to be owned by somebody else!" Caitlyn whispered.

The doctor rubbed his chin. "Hmm... Dominatrix Whore, huh? It's not normally done but, we're bending the rules here in the Red Zone. What's your name, Red?" He ran his finger across a tablet computer.

"Tanya Manetti."

"Okay, Mistress Manetti. Caitlyn Cassandra Collins is now Caitlyn Cassandra Collins di Manetti. Nurse, can you get a DNA sample, please?"

Tanya shrieked as Nurse Raquel poked her in the right bicep with a thin needle. "Ouch, warn a bitch, will ya?"