Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Raquel handed the needle with a drop of Tanya's blood to Dr. Mills. He loaded it in a small vaccination gun.

"You know, the binding works through quantum mechanics?" Mills said as he aimed the gun at Caitlyn's throat. "Einstein called it 'spooky action at a distance', we call it quantum entanglement. When I inject this into Caitlyn, the two of you will be joined together on a quantum level." He smiled at Tanya. "I could give her this shot on the other side of the world, on the far side of the moon, across the universe from you? And you would both still feel it at precisely the same moment."

"What are you talking about?" Tanya asked.

The gun hissed.

And, immune to mind control or not, Tanya Manetti fell madly in love with Caitlyn Collins, though Caitlyn could tell almost no difference.

Because she was already in love.

***

"Not a Street Whore," a man said behind Tracy.

She turned and looked into two sea green eyes and a handsome face. "Excuse me?"

The crowd milled about them by the bar.

"I'm getting good at figuring out designations," the handsome man said as he studied her face. "The face is innocent but not naive, so not a Street Whore. The flawless body is athletic but not compact, so not a Cheerleader Whore. The face doesn't have a single flaw, she's pure perfection without a single line or wrinkle, so not a MILF Whore. There's no look of condescension or malice, so definitely not a Dominatrix." He bit his lower lip. "Girlfriend Experience Whore, possibly, but if you were one? You'd be brainwashed into not knowing you were one and you would find my whole line of questioning insulting... which, considering the absolutely breathtaking smile on those lips more perfect than God could even imagine? No... no, you are an enigma."

Tracy looked at his lips and licked her own. "You're so full of shit you squeak."

He laughed. "Oh, an arrow straight to my heart. Shot down and I so practiced that speech."

"You practiced it?!"

"Absolutely. It took me a full minute to build up enough courage to approach the most beautiful woman in this room."

She rolled her eyes. "You seriously need to look around the room."

"You don't like compliments, do you?"

"All women like compliments. Most men do too."

"Keen judge of human nature... Hmm, okay now I'm leaning toward White Witch... but you're out of uniform if that's the case."

She held up her bracelet. "My lover is a White Witch."

"Yes, I saw you come in with her. Does she make all your decisions for you?"

She sneered. "What do you think?"

"No, I thought not. Okay, I'm completely stumped."

"You'll laugh."

"I promise I won't."

"School Girl Whore. My usual outfit is..."

He finished her sentence. "A plaid skirt and a tight blouse? I'll bet you look amazing in it."

She smiled. "You should see me out of it."

***

The doctor moved the ultrasound wand up Caitlyn's tummy. It was now inches bigger around than when they arrived.

Tanya looked at the image on the screen.

The clone looked nothing like a baby - it looked more like a tangle of arms and legs.

"Wow, mini-me is moving around!" Caitlyn said.

Tanya squeezed her hand. "How does the clone look, Doc?"

"Oh, she looks just fine. Another five hours and she'll emerge. If we're going to make modifications, it needs to be now." He rolled a piece of machinery close to the chair. Lights blinked and wheels turned in the chrome mechanism.

He pulled up a screen on his tablet. "Mentally she'll need a computer controlled mind copy or a White Witch to do the honors."

"What do you mean?" Tanya asked.

The doctor sat down on one of the stools and rolled close to them. "The clone has no personality or memories when it emerges. It's literally a blank slate. SlutzNet can program the clone by copying Caitlyn's mind or a White Witch can do it telepathically."

Caitlyn smiled. "Oh, can we get Cum Slut Cathy to do it?"

"I can have the nurse see when she's available. Raquel?"

Raquel saluted. "On it, sir!" She picked up her phone and dialed.

"Now, physically we have a lot of options..."

Caitlyn hopped up and down in the chair. "Can she be a brunette? I always wanted to try dying my hair..."

Mills looked at Tanya. "I'm sorry, Caitlyn, but your Mistress has to decide that."

A tingle went through Tanya at being referred to as Caitlyn's mistress. She smiled and stroked Caitlyn's hair. "Do you really want her to be a brunette?"

"Yes, please! Oh, yes, please, Mistress."

Tanya smiled. "Dark hair then, doctor."

Mills touched the screen.

Caitlyn looked at Tanya expectantly.

"What?"

"Well, what else? We're your property, Mistress."

Tanya's mouth was dry. "I want everything else... the same. I want her to be just as perfect as Caitlyn just with dark hair."

Caitlyn turned red and sniffled. "Golly." Then she frowned. "Hey, wait a minute. Don't you want her butt to be bigger?"

Mills smiled. "Any size you want, Mistress Manetti."

Tanya smiled and kissed Caitlyn. "Your butt is perfect, Caitlyn Cassandra Collins di Manetti."

Mills touched the tablet screen again. "Okay, here we go."

The machine beside the chair whirred and clicked. A moment later a vial of blue liquid rose up from the top of the machine.

He picked it up and pulled a small sheet off a nearby rolling table.

At first, Tanya thought it was a gun... a penis gun. It had a dildo shaped barrel and a pistol grip.

"What the fuck is that?"

Mills smiled. "It's a modification of a Sterilizer." He pushed the vial into a slot on the barrel and it clicked. He held up the gun and pointed it at the ceiling. "The retrovirus has to be injected directly into the amniotic sack through the cervix."

Caitlyn's eyes were huge. "You know? I'm okay with her being a blonde. Let's just go home."

Tanya stroked her arm. "No, we need to do this. If this 'Caitlyn II' has your exact face, body, and mind? We won't be able to tell you apart."

The doctor rolled on his stool between Caitlyn's widespread thighs. "This won't hurt a bit, you'll see. Oh, and Tanya? You should bring her back tomorrow to have her fixed - if not, we'll be doing this every few days. You know what they say: once they try a girl with a dick, they come back quick.

Caitlyn shrugged. "He's probably right. It's totes hot getting bred by a pretty girl."

Mills reached out and began stroking Caitlyn's clit.

Tanya's mouth dropped open. "Hey! What the fuck are you doing?"

He smiled. "No use wasting lubricant. A little manual stimulation is all these Street Whores need."

"Ooo, mmm, I like that," Caitlyn cooed.

Raquel came back with her cellphone. "Mistress Cathy is available tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM. She'll come to you."

"Nurse, could you warm this up, please?" Mills said. He held up the dildo gun.

"Of course, doctor." Raquel took the gun, held it high in the air, tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

The dildo was nearly sixteen inches long and the nurse slid it all the way down her throat, not stopping till her lips touched the pistol grip. Then she began to fuck her throat with it, causing a huge bulge to slide up and down her neck.

"Fuck," Tanya mumbled. "Is that sanitary?"

"Sanitary?" The doctor laughed. "Who gives a fuck? Watch her go." He leaned forward and began sucking Caitlyn's clit.

***

"I don't... even know... your name," Tracy whispered as the man pinned her back to the bathroom wall.

"Walter... Jones." He managed as he thrust.

Tracy had her left leg wrapped around his waist, her right leg supporting her on the tile floor as he drove his twelve inch cock into her like a battering ram.

"Jesus... Oh, God, you're good, Walter Jones," she moaned. A week ago, a guy with a foot long cock would have terrified her. Now, he was below average.

But, what Walter Jones lacked in length and girth, he more than made up for in technique.

"Shit, you are so... tight... oh, God, I never expected you to be... like this."

She laughed. "First... transformed... girl?"

"God, you could bend steel... with those muscles." He kissed her neck and then bit her shoulder.

They had started kissing in the hallway, and he had his pants around his ankles by the time they barged into the men's room.

They weren't the only couple in the restroom. There were at least four others and maybe more in the stalls.

She grabbed his short blonde hair and pulled his head back. Then she kissed him, pulling him closer with the leg around his waist.

She came hard, moaning - he couldn't even hit the new clitoris deep inside her and still she was screaming into his mouth and trying to bite his tongue.

His movements became erratic and then he froze.

Tracy laughed as he pumped his cum deep inside her. She kissed his eyes, his nose, his lips.

"Run away... with me," Walter said, his cock softened but still inside her.

"I'm tempted, Walter Jones," Tracy whispered as she lowered her leg slowly. She felt him slide out of her and then felt the slow stream of his white cream pouring out of her.

She closed her eyes and let him hold her, every nerve in her body thrumming in time with the Techno playing throughout the party.

The world was so different. She'd had wild sex at parties before, but this was not the same. There was no worry about being safe, no questions about whether he might call her tomorrow, no self-doubt about whether she was a slut. No shame. No expectations.

She met a man at a party, and they had crazy, intense sex and it was wonderful.

End of story.

Whatever came next was a new adventure.

He touched her hair. "You're not what I expected. I... don't know what I expected but not... not you."

She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

He shook his head. "You're so free. I've never met anybody who just let go and was simply there... in the moment."

She laughed. "What are you talking about?"

"You really aren't human, are you?"

She stared at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"No, no, I'm not criticizing. You really are the next step in human evolution, aren't you?"

"I... don't know about that."

He looked around the room.

A bald man was eating out a woman in a cocktail dress while a Street Whore lay on her back between his legs and sucked his cock.

Walter took Tracy's hand and led her back to one of the stalls. He ushered her inside and closed the door.

"Mmm, my thoughts exactly." She let down the left side of her dress and exposed her big breast with its pentagram nipple clamp. "One dose of this and you'll be ready to go again in seconds." She reached up to undo the clamp.

He put his hand over hers. "You're immune, aren't you?"

Tracy stared into his eyes.

***

"This is completely unprofessional," Tanya said as she watched Dr. Mills tongue fuck Caitlyn.

He looked up and licked her honey from his lips. "Just trying to relax the patient, Mistress Manetti."

Caitlyn smiled as she lounged back in the gynecological chair. "And it's working... I feel wonderful."

Mills leaned back on the stool and eased two fingers into Caitlyn's pussy. "See? Nice and lubricated." He winked at Tanya and licked his fingers. "Nurse, dildo, please?"

Raquel stopped deep throating the rubber cock gun. She pulled it up and out of her gullet like a sword swallower preparing to take a bow. "Here it is, doctor."

Tanya watched the massive, slick dildo as Raquel transferred it into Mills's hand.

Mills rubbed the head up and down Caitlyn's wet slit. Then he angled it and began sliding it in slowly.

"Mmm," Caitlyn moaned.

"Let's see... little bit more... there's that pesky cervix," Mills said as he succeeded in getting a little more than five inches of the dildo into Caitlyn.

Caitlyn giggled. "Thanks for... making it warm... Raquel."

"No problem, sweetheart," Raquel said as she slid down to her knees. Then she pressed forward and pulled Tanya's knees apart.

"Hey! What the...?" Tanya growled.

"You're so tense, honey. Let me help."

Tanya gasped as Raquel went directly for her clit, sucking it between her lips and beginning to stroke it with her tongue. "Oh! Wait! I'm not... Oh... wow."

Caitlyn giggled and held Tanya's hand tight. "I'm getting over my fear of doctors, Tanya."

"Oh... me... too," Tanya moaned as she wrapped her fingers in Raquel's hair and pulled her tighter against her pussy.

"Okay, Caitlyn, on three," Dr. Mills said.

Caitlyn squeezed her eyes shut. "Okay."

"One..." He squeezed the trigger.

"Youchie! You lied!"

***

"Immune?" Tracy said. "I'm not immune. They thought I was immune, but Cathy re-tested me and I'm not. I don't know why you would think...?"

Walter shook his head. "Listen, Tracy, I don't have much time. We know you're immune. I came here tonight to talk to you," he whispered.

"Who the fuck are you?" Tracy said out loud in the toilet stall.

"Shh, please. We have to keep our voices down or somebody might hear. That would be bad for both of us."

"Who are you!" Tracy whispered through gritted teeth.

"I took one of the invited guest's place. I'm with the government."

"Which one?"

"Your government. The US government. Who do you think?"

She shook her head. "I'm Whore Caste and I owe my allegiance to the Theocratic Republic of Cuba. I'm not immune. Tell Hecate nice try." She tried to push past him.

He put his hand on her arm.

Tracy tossed him against the wall, and he nearly landed in the toilet. "I'm a lot stronger than you, human."

She turned to leave.

Walter looked at her with a pained expression. "Tracy Dufresne. Twenty-seven. Ran away from your home in Iowa over a decade ago. You've lived in flop houses and on the street ever since. Until Cathy rescued you. Four arrests, no convictions. Two for petty theft, one for assault, one for prostitution..."

Tracy turned slowly. "How do you know so much about me?"

He shook his head and whispered. "We're the government. We know shit that would scare the fuck out of you."

***

Keith and Lexi watched as Raquel went down on Tanya.

A moment before Caitlyn had whined when Dr. Mills had injected her with the dildo gun.

He had pulled it out and then consoled her by replacing it with his thick cock.

Caitlyn moaned as the doctor ground against her.

And, while they watched, Keith and Lexi masturbated.

Lexi lay her head on his shoulder as she stroked herself.

He had his left arm around her waist as he stroked his own cock, his jeans lying crumpled on the floor.

She looked at him shyly. "I... I'm not what you want... I mean..."

"Shh." He picked her up and set her on a gurney, pushing her tight skirt up to her waist.

She leaned back with her legs dangling over the side. She scooted forward.

Lexi's cock was stiff. She reached down and lifted her big balls.

A tiny, wet, pink pussy was underneath.

"You're so small."

"They used the sterilizer on me... I'm open. If you don't mind...?"

"Stop talking," he said. He pushed the thick head of his cock against her small opening.

"Oh!" She whispered as her pussy began to open for him. She was already wet from watching Caitlyn and Tanya, not to mention from stroking her cock.

He pushed forward, slowly, steadily, letting her body take him at her own pace.

She looked into his eyes. "I... need to..."

He smiled and nodded. "Go ahead."

She grasped her cock and began to stroke it.

Keith slid deeper and she gasped, jacking herself harder.

She began to thrash her hips and Keith rocked his hips forward.

His entire length slid inside her.

"God! God!" Lexi cried and her pussy began to squeeze him hard. She orgasmed, cum spurting onto her stomach as her cock throbbed.

Keith smiled down at her and kissed her.

She kissed him back, hungrily. Her hips rolled and bucked, trying to take more of him.

He thrust against her, his mouth on hers as she yielded under him, wrapping her long legs around him until he came, filling her with his cum.

***

"I work for a group in the government that's fighting the Church of Morpheus," Walter whispered. "We have spies inside the Red Zone. That's how we found out about the pretty blonde immune Cum Slut Cathy saved."

Tracy shrugged. "Okay, fine. Why are you talking to me? I mean, man, they will fucking kill you or worse if they get a hold of you."

"Trust me. I know." Walter took her hands in his. "Tracy Dufresne, your country needs you."

Tracy pushed him away and laughed. "Yeah, fuck you and your country."

"How can you say that?"

She threw up her hands. "Look around, dipshit! This country is fucked up. Global warming, homelessness, wars..."

"Freedom, Tracy. You're forgetting freedom - that's something the Church of Morpheus is going to take away. Yeah, we're screwed up. Trust me, I've seen more screw ups than you can imagine. But, Tracy, do you honestly believe this psychotic Church is the answer?"

"No. No, I don't. But Whore Caste..."

"Jesus, Tracy, the Whore Caste isn't in charge. That psychotic rubber bitch and her pals are the ones calling the shots not people like Cathy. They're going to destroy this country, Tracy. And when we're gone? The entire world will bow down to them. They're going to take away free will. This world is going to be a police state. You know that's not a good thing, right?"

"Fuck you, Walter." She shook her head. "What do you people want me to do? And I'm telling you right now if it's anything that is going to hurt Cathy? I'm out. Okay? I love her. I really..." Her voice choked. "I really love her."

He handed her a card. "Read this number. Memorize it. Then destroy the card. When you're out of the Red Zone and feel comfortable? Call us. We'll be waiting."

"No promises."

He nodded. "You're immune. They can't twist your perceptions. You're going to see them for what they are, and you'll call us."

She took his hands. "What they are? What they are is what I am. You felt it, didn't you? You talk to me about freedom but when I showed you true freedom? You were blown away."

He smiled and kissed her. "I will say this: you're the most amazing woman I've ever met, Tracy Dufresne. There is no doubt about that." His hand hesitated on the stall door lever. "You don't know what they're doing here tonight, do you?"

"What? It's a party. They're schmoozing billionaires."

Walter laughed without an ounce of humor and shook his head. "Keep watching, beautiful. The party is going to get interesting. And get Cathy to tell you about Latigo Key. That'll be a real eye-opener."

***

Dr. Mills looked at his watch. "The clone will emerge in about three hours. The main thing for Caitlyn to remember is not to fight it - don't try to hold it in."

"Did you hear that?" Tanya asked.

Caitlyn was sitting on the floor in Raquel's lap nursing on the giantess's tits. She looked up and licked away her Ambrosia milk mustache. "Let it out. Got it. This is gonna hurt, right?"

Mills laughed. "Not at all. Remember, this method of reproduction was created in Dr. Demona's laboratory - you won't have any pain. The emergence will trigger all your pleasure centers. You'll be in a constant, sustained orgasm from the moment your water breaks."

"Wow... I'm kind of looking forward to it," Caitlyn giggled as she stood up from Raquel's embrace and stretched.

"Your Ambrosia will come in when the clone emerges," Mills said. "You'll need to breast feed her for the first few hours. You need to eat as often as you can during that time and hydrate."

"Yes, doctor," Caitlyn said.

"There's really not much that can go wrong," Mills said. He looked toward Lexi and Keith. They were standing together at the back wall of the tent. "While you're here, would you like to bind the other two members of your coven?"