Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I... at the time? I wanted it. The pheromones? I'd never been so turned on. Then I woke up with..." She looked down at her lap. "I was burning up. All I wanted to do was find somebody... anybody..."

"To infect," Keith said.

She nodded. "I was... aware but it was like I was drunk. I couldn't stop myself. I remember terrifying Tanya. It's like I wasn't in control of my own body. She hates me."

"She's scared. Her transformation wasn't normal either."

She looked up at him. "Why'd you ask me to come with you?"

He touched her face. "You're sad."

"Why do you care?"

He smiled. "We're all in this together, Lexi. When you feel better, I think you'll see that."

She swallowed. "I tried to hurt myself."

He nodded. "I thought you might have."

"Sleeping pills. It didn't work."

"Our metabolism is too fast. Pills don't do anything."

She nodded.

He stood up and took her hand. "Please don't do that again, okay?"

She gave him a weak smile and stood up.

***

"Hey, I've got a penthouse a few blocks up," a man in a silk suit said.

"Good for you," Tanya said without slowing down.

He hurried to catch up with her. "You're very beautiful."

"Yes, I am. Go away."

"You're a Dominatrix Whore, right?"

She looked at his receding blond hairline. "You're quick. What was the giveaway? The black bondage outfit or the whip?"

"You're really mean. I love it. Can I scan you?"

She squinted at him. "Scan me? What is that? Transformed slang for 'fuck'?"

He laughed. "I... no... the barcode on the back of your hand." He pulled out a cellphone. "Can I scan it? I'd really like to get to know you."

"Is that cellphone working?!" Tanya asked as she snatched it out of his hand.

The screen read 'SlutzNet'. She pushed the phone icon and a numeric keypad popped up.

"Um, you can only call numbers inside the red zone. Sorry," the man said. "I'm Jeremy."

She frowned and handed him the phone. "That's nice." She started to walk away.

He caught up with her again. "If I'm bothering you, just tell me to go away and I will. I think... I had issues with being too pushy before. I'm not like that now. I'm very nice and not controlling at all. Not a stalker anymore. I... appreciate and respect women."

Tanya stared at him for a moment and then burst out laughing. "Jeremy? Were you a jerk who treated women like pieces of meat?"

"I... yeah, I think so. I'm not like that anymore."

"Jesus... they take pigs and turn them into Prince Charming..."

He nodded and turned away. "Thanks for talking to me."

She watched him walking. I'm an idiot, she thought. "Jeremy? Come back."

He turned and practically ran back to her side with the cell in his hand.

"I don't have a barcode."

"It's on your hand. The back of your right hand."

Tanya peeled up her right glove. She showed him the back of her hand. "No barcode."

He smiled and pointed the phone at her hand. A purple light projected out of the back of the phone.

A white barcode tattoo appeared on her skin.

"See?"

"Son of a bitch," Tanya whispered.

"Can I scan you?"

"Knock yourself out," she said.

The phone beeped.

"We should have dinner one night. Do you like fish?" Jeremy said.

She turned away and began walking. "No."

"No problem. We'll have something else. Anything you want. I'll call you."

"Not too soon, Jeremy. You'll come off as desperate. Be cool."

"I am desperate," he said.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Tanya whispered. Why had she done that? Was she getting soft?

***

Caitlyn learned the two punk rocker futanari had been teachers a couple of days ago. They were Whore Caste now because teachers were no longer required. No one under the age of 18 was left in the red zone. Everyone under 18 had been evacuated before the walls went up.

Rachel and Vivian or 'Rache and Vivi' as they called themselves were having a ball in the red zone.

Having Caitlyn on her hands and knees in the alley by the bodega was just the latest of their escapades.

"Having a dick is like having a superpower," Vivi said as she rubbed the head of her cock across Caitlyn's lips. "I can see why guys are such assholes. Open wide, slut, mama wants you to 'throat her shaft'."

Rache laughed. "God, this little whore's ass is unbelievable." She flickered her tongue in and out of Caitlyn's pussy.

"Mmph," Caitlyn moaned. She reached up and fondled Vivi's balls. They were kind of small in relation to her futa cock. Rache's nuts were bigger.

Rache lined up her cock with Caitlyn's pussy. "Mmm, can't wait any longer." She slid in, easing her thirteen inches in a little at a time.

She frowned as her forward progress was blocked at about seven inches. "What the...?" She smacked Caitlyn's ass. "Baby girl here isn't fixed."

"What did you say?" Vivi asked as she stroked in and out of Caitlyn's throat.

"She's not opened up, Vivi."

"Oh, fuck..." Vivi whispered. "We have to switch."

"Shit, Vivi. Are you sure?"

"Fuck yes, I'm sure," Vivi said. She pulled her cock out of Caitlyn's mouth.

"Oof, what's going on?" Caitlyn said.

"Honey, you are getting bred," Vivi said as she hurried back to take Rache's place behind Caitlyn.

"I can't be bred, silly. I'm transformed."

Vivi and Rache laughed.

"Don't worry, blondie," Rache said. "Vivi knows what she's doing." She started to push her cock into Caitlyn's mouth.

"No!" Vivi said. "Pill first. Open up, slut."

"Wait... what are you giving me?"

Vivi laughed. "Vitamin. Gotta keep up your strength."

"I don't..."

Vivi popped the brown pill in her mouth.

Caitlyn started to spit it out but Rache slid her cock between Caitlyn's lips and the pill went down.

"Come on. Come on. Come on," Vivi whispered.

"How long does it take?" Rache said as she began face fucking Caitlyn.

"Not long. Usually it's..."

Rache began to laugh.

Caitlyn was confused.

"Fuck... Oh, I can smell it... I have to..."

Caitlyn moaned as Vivi's thick cock slid deep inside her and she began to thrust.

"Fuck. Tight. Little. Cunt," Vivi moaned as she thrust.

Rache fucked her throat while Vivi pounded into her pussy.

"God, Vivi, give it to her! Knock the little whore up. So fucking hot..."

"She's... fuck... so fucking fertile..."

Caitlyn frowned as she sucked Rache's cock. Fertile? She wasn't fertile. Everybody knew you couldn't get pregnant after you were transformed. Boys were sterile and girls didn't ovulate anymore.

"I'm going to cum. Gotta cum inside her, Rache."

"Yes, baby. I'm ready too!"

***

Tanya walked down the alley to Jaime's Bodega. There was a big orange dumpster outside the bodega and, just like every place else in the red zone, somebody was behind it fucking.

She could hear them grunting and thrusting.

As she opened the door to the bodega, she heard two women cry out as they orgasmed.

The bell rang over the door.

"Welcome to Jaime's, Mistress. May I help you?" A smiling man behind the counter said.

"I'm actually looking for my friend, Caitlyn. Tall, blonde wearing pink latex?"

"Yeah, she was just here. I think... she's behind the dumpster out there."

Tanya frowned. She turned around. "Fuck." She ran out the door and around the dumpster.

Caitlyn was on her hands and knees while two futanari were lining up - one with her pussy and the other with her mouth.

"Ready for round two, baby?" The futanari at Caitlyn's mouth asked.

"I love fucking your sloppy seconds, Vivi," The other said as she pushed her cock into Caitlyn's wet pussy.

Caitlyn moaned and kissed the other futa's cock. "I'd really like to go again, but my steaks are gonna be ruined if I don't go home."

"Get.The.Fuck.Off.Her!" Tanya yelled.

The skinny futa slid her cock into Caitlyn's moaning mouth. "Fuck you, bitch. Get your own whore."

Tanya took the whip off its tether. She swung it back and brought the nine tails forward with a flick of her wrist.

It snapped an inch from the nose of the futa throat fucking Caitlyn.

"Goddamn, bitch! Are you fucking insane?!" She fell backward and her cock came out of Caitlyn's mouth with a pop.

Tanya flung her hand back and the cat wrapped around the other futa's throat. "I said: Get the fuck off her!"

The futa fucking Caitlyn gasped for breath and stumbled back.

Tanya spun her wrist and the whip loosened around the futa's neck.

Tanya pulled her arm back retrieving the whip. "Run. Run away. Don't look back or I swear I will fucking end you both!"

The futanaris ran away screaming out of the alley.

Caitlyn stood up slowly. "Gee, Tanya, I was just having some fun. You didn't have to get all weird."

Tanya grabbed her and kissed her.

Caitlyn melted into her arms.

"Uggh, you taste like spooge," Tanya hissed.

Caitlyn snuggled against her. "That was a great kiss."

"I told you not to go to the bodega. Didn't I?"

"I was fine." Caitlyn smiled. "You're so sweet, Tanya. You were worried. You came to rescue me. Then you perpetrated a hate crime against two futanari." She snuggled against Tanya's neck. "That's the sweetest thing anybody ever did for me."

Tanya rolled her eyes. "Why would you... do that with them?"

Caitlyn smiled. "Because it's fun. They were very good. I like it when my lovers take charge." She snuggled against Tanya again. "That's why I like you so much, Tanya."

Tanya took a step back. "Oh, my God, you are dripping."

"Huh?" She tried to look down and see over her boobs. Finally she just reached down and retrieved a handful of futa cum. "Geez, Vivi filled me up with it. Lucky thing we can't get preggers."

***

Lexi had gone from dragging her feet along with her eyes on the sidewalk to holding her head up and even looking at Keith occasionally.

He held her hand - that was the key. Human contact... well, transformed contact. It was like Lexi's battery was low and power flowed from Keith who could now spare it to Lexi, who needed it.

That connection was everything.

Most of the time, Keith was silent as they walked. He didn't push. She would talk when she was ready. If he had met her a week ago, he could have taken her to a hospital.

There were no longer psychiatrists in the red zone - at least none who could help Lexi. A White Witch could help.

The transformation center at Union Square would not help her. It was run by Religious Caste and, to them, Lexi was a weak link.

Keith might have been new to all this, but he knew what the Church did to weak links.

"Whore Caste takes care of Whore Caste," Cum Slut Cathy said in the video.

He would take care of Lexi until they could find someone who would truly help.

Keith looked up at the sky. "We should head back. Maybe Tanya had more luck."

Lexi looked up. "You can tell what time it is? You some kind of Boy Scout or something?"

He winked at her. "Eagle Scout."

She laughed. "My fiancé was an..." She stopped and frowned. She shivered.

Keith put his arm around her. "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

She nodded. "I feel safe with you. That's crazy, isn't it?"

"We're Whore Caste..."

"I know what the video said but I just can't feel that yet."

Keith nodded. "Maybe it's because you were infected with both viruses or something?"

"Maybe. I've just felt hopeless."

"And now?"

She shrugged. "I feel better. You're nice to act like you're attracted to me..."

Keith stopped walking. "Act like? Lexi, you're beautiful. I mean, I'd be nice to you even if you weren't..."

"You don't have to pretend," she whispered. She looked down toward her feet.

Keith followed her gaze.

Then he laughed. "Because you're a futanari?! Lexi, you're a girl with a big clit - so what? Jesus, I'm walking around with a butcher shop in my pants, Caitlyn can't even get it in her mouth. I may be good advertising for the Church? But a lot of women are going to be terrified of me."

She shook her head. "Did you have a girlfriend before?"

"I was between girlfriends."

Lexi nodded. "I had a fiancé. On Staten Island. That's where I was supposed to be."

"Maybe you still...?"

She bit her lip. "It's best he thinks I just died."

"Don't say that."

"No, it's true. He's human. At least, I hope he still is. I couldn't ask him to accept me now."

"If he loves you, he could accept you."

She smiled at him. "He does love me but... there are limits, Keith. And I love him, so I won't put him in that position."

A man walked up to them and smiled. "Never had a futa before. Want to come back to my place?"

Keith felt Lexi cower. "Not now, okay? She's having a bad day."

"Oh, sorry. It's just you're both Whore Caste so I thought..."

Keith smiled. "It's okay. Another time, sorry."

The man nodded and started to walk away.

"Why are you refusing a request from Professional Caste?" A man asked.

Keith glanced over his shoulder.

The man was a Church agent, and he was staring at them.

"She's had a bad day," Keith said.

"It's okay, agent," the professional said. "There's no problem here."

"If you're on the street, you're available," the agent said as he walked up to Keith.

"I... can... I'll go with him," Lexi said.

"No, it's fine," the professional said and smiled. "Everybody has a bad day."

"No, it's not fine. I think maybe she needs to come back to Union Square with me and be evaluated," the agent said. Then he put his hand on Lexi's arm.

Keith's right fist pistoned out and he hit the agent in the jaw.

The agent's feet left the sidewalk as he flew backward, his dark sunglasses fluttering away like some strange bird.

He sailed backward over a parked car and landed on the hood of a second, unconscious.

Keith stared at his fist. "I... I didn't realize I was that strong."

The professional turned and ran away down the sidewalk.

Lexi stared at the agent with her mouth open. "Holy shit... he is breathing, right?"

Keith nodded. "Yeah, he's breathing." He looked at Lexi. "Sorry, he really shouldn't have put his hand on you."

Lexi started to giggle and then to laugh.

Keith laughed too. "What do you think we should do?"

"Run, you idiot!" Lexi said and they ran hand in hand down the sidewalk.

***

"Fuck me," Patricia Kennedy said as she stood on the wharf and stared into the murky waters of the east river.

There was a concrete structure twenty feet across extending out into the river from beneath the wharf and then descending into the murky depths.

The man from the subway, Pirelli stood beside her.

A diver with NYPD stamped on his wetsuit surfaced just off the wharf and pulled his rebreather out of his lips. "Jesus, you're not going to believe this."

"Try me," Patricia said.

"It's a fucking concrete tunnel. Goes down at an angle to about forty feet underwater. There are big steel doors at the entrance - they open from the inside. I'll need a crew with torches or a demolition team to get it open. What the fuck is it for?"

"Submarine. It's for a goddamned submarine," Patricia said.

Pirelli took off his cap and scratched his balding head. "Submarine goes in, offloads or loads cargo, they transfer it to a train that goes back and forth into the red zone through the old subway tunnel."

"If you hadn't noticed, Pirelli? We might never have known it was here."

Pirelli laughed. "Fucking secret subway tunnels, weird helicopters, nuns in black rubber? Who the fuck are we dealing with, Detective? Fucking Bond villains?"

"I wish I knew," Patricia said. She took out her cell phone to call the Mayor, but she knew he would order her to leave the tunnel alone.

***

Two blocks into their walk back to the apartment, Caitlyn began to giggle.

"Something funny?" Tanya asked.

Caitlyn looked up and down the street. "They're all looking at you."

"Don't be silly."

"No, Tanya, for realsies. Everybody is looking at you - boys are looking, girls are looking, old people, young people."

Tanya looked suspiciously around her. "They're probably looking at you."

"They are totes looking at you," Caitlyn giggled.

Tanya stopped in the middle of the street. "Enough with the 'totes' and 'for realsies'. Stop talking cute. It's like you've regressed or something."

Caitlyn put her hands on her hips and pouted. "I like how I talk! You're a meanie, Tanya. First you get all up in my business when I simply had sex with two pretty futanari and now you're bitching about how I talk!"

"You are such a brat! First you scare me to death and now you're back-talking me?"

"So what? What are you going to do about it?" Caitlyn sneered.

Tanya grabbed the woman's shoulders and spun her around. She pushed her up to a mailbox and bent her over it.

Smack! She slapped Caitlyn's ass and the girl shrieked.

Tanya smiled: Caitlyn's buttocks were small, but they jiggled deliciously with each open handed spank.

"Ow! Stop it!" Caitlyn screamed.

Slap. "You want to be a little whore? Fine..." Slap. "But you're going to be one on my terms!" Slap. "You leave the apartment only when I say you can." Slap. "You fuck who I say and only when I say." Slap.

Caitlyn's ass cheeks were reddening under the blows and Tanya loved how the girl's skin heated from the onslaught.

"With love," Dr. Pain whispered from Tanya's dream.

Slap, rub. She spanked slower, rubbing the heated skin gently after each strike.

Futa cum leaked from Caitlyn's pussy and coated Tanya's hand. This only served to piss Tanya off. "Uggh, cum, you're disgusting."

"Sorry, Tanya."

Slap. Rub. Was Caitlyn breathing harder? She was moaning now but it didn't sound like she was moaning in pain.

Caitlyn's eyes were closed, and she was licking her lips.

Slap. Rub.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'll be good..."

Slap. Rub.

Tanya was breathing hard, each strike making her tingle.

Slap. Rub.

"I deserve this, Mistress. I'll obey you from now on."

Tanya smiled. On the next slap, she let the sharp claws of her glove rake Caitlyn's tender flesh and raise welts.

Her hand descended to strike again.

She froze. What? What was she doing?

Tanya stepped back.

It was then she noticed the crowd arrayed in a circle around them - Professional Caste and Whore Caste alike stared at them. A middle-aged MILF Whore with a skirt split all the way up to her navel was rubbing her wet sex and looking at Tanya with pure lust.

Beside her, a man in a business suit was rubbing his prominent erection through his slacks.

A Cheerleader Whore in a tight latex uniform that read SLUTZ across her big breasts reached out and touched the handle of Tanya's Cat O'Nine Tails where it was attached to her outfit.

Tanya shrank away from the woman's touch.

The man in the suit pulled out his cell phone. "Please, can I scan you? I just want to see your next show."

Cell phones were thrust toward her from every direction.

Tanya stared at them. She wanted to scream in terror and run.

Then Caitlyn took her hand. She gently pulled down Tanya's glove and exposed the tattoo. "Mistress Tanya is very selective when it comes to her clients. Only exceptional submissives are deemed worthy for her dominance. However, you may all cower and worship her perfection," Caitlyn said in her femme fatale voice.

The purple lights on the phones illuminated Tanya's tattoo and beeped as they scanned her one after another.

Many of the transformed dropped to their knees, some kissed her boots as Caitlyn led her through the crowd.

Caitlyn's hand was her anchor though the girl's eyes remained turned toward the ground.

The crowd thinned and fell behind.

Caitlyn drew closer to her.

"What just happened?" Tanya whispered.

Caitlyn smiled as they walked. "You thought we were slaves. You're wrong, Tanya. We are the most powerful people in the world."