Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree she's naive. Beautifully, sweetly, adorably naive and we don't know enough about how the city is to be 100% sure of her safety." He walked toward the bedroom. "But I'm getting my pants because I'm not walking down the street with my schlong hanging out."

He looked over his shoulder. "You going to get dressed or are you just going to go out naked?"

Tanya crossed her arms over her chest. "I... none of my clothes cover me."

"Naked it is then," he said as he disappeared into Caitlyn's bedroom.

Tanya sighed and went to her room.

***

Jaime's Bodega

West 18th Street and Seventh Avenue

Manhattan

11:30 AM

"Hi, Jaime," Caitlyn said as she walked into the bodega. An old fashioned brass bell dinged over the door as she stepped inside.

The guy behind the counter looked at her, his eyes as big as saucers. "You... I just knew they'd make you... Holy shit."

Caitlyn smiled as she walked up to the counter in her stiletto heels. She looked him up and down. His face was the same, but he had dropped forty pounds and his arms were now muscled where before they had been flabby. Jaime's hair was now curly and dark, the receding hairline only a memory. "Junior Whore Master?" She asked.

"Me?" He blushed. "No. I'm Professional Caste."

Caitlyn knew this, of course. If he had been Whore Caste, she would have known immediately through her bond with her caste. But she knew any man would be proud to be mistaken for a junior Whore Master.

Caitlyn was, after all, a pleaser.

Jaime had always been nice to her.

Besides, he was kind of hot.

"You're... beautiful. I mean, you were beautiful before - you were a model, right?"

"Sort of," she laughed.

"Now you're... breathtaking."

"Thank you," she said.

"What can I get for you?"

The seductress in her took over. She leaned over the counter drawing attention to her big breasts. "I'm in the mood for... meat."

***

Keith Baker stood in Tanya Manetti's living room and waited for her to come out of her bedroom. Yesterday all he wanted was to get out of Manhattan. He just wanted to leave this insanity behind.

Now he was part of the insanity.

He had never had a relationship that lasted more than a few days in his entire life and now he was completely in love with Caitlyn, a woman he had just met.

But Tanya? She made things... difficult.

If she hadn't been immune? He'd be wrapped around her finger.

But, Jesus, that attitude.

He was looking out the window when she stepped out of the bedroom. "About time." He turned.

His breath caught in his chest.

Tanya Manetti was wearing a black leather body suit that was as shiny as latex. The suit had matching, knee-length stiletto boots that made her look seven feet tall.

The leather hugged her legs like a second skin. Rectangular slits two inches wide ran up the outside of her thighs and hips like a ladder. It was crotchless, of course.

It had a corseted waist, and the breasts were bare. Leather straps crossed in front of her breasts. Chrome rings attached to the straps formed halos around her thick, dark nipples.

The sleeves turned into onyx clawed gloves at the end of her strong arms and a leather collar with a gleaming silver inverted pentagram covered her throat.

"Jesus," he whispered. "Jesus Christ."

Her blood red lips pouted. "I... I feel so... I'm afraid."

He took her hands carefully - the claws were sharp. "You look amazing."

She raised a high arched eyebrow. "When I put it on? The electronic makeup changed."

Her eyebrows were arched, her black eyeliner had sharp wings.

Tanya's deep red hair hung down her back in a long braid held in a silver clasp.

"Dominatrix," Keith said. "I didn't know."

"That's why I'm scared," she whispered.

"Don't be."

"I don't know if I can be this, Keith. I have these urges and I don't understand them."

"You'll figure it out. Caitlyn and I will help."

She nodded. "Let's go find her."

Keith smiled and they walked toward the door.

"Wait," she said.

She stopped by the couch and reached behind it. She held the cat o'nine tales in her hand. She rolled it in a loop.

There was a hook on her corset, and it held the whip perfectly.

"I'm ready."

***

Jaime's Bodega was Caitlyn's favorite because it wasn't just a convenience store - it was a butcher shop.

Jaime wrapped three steaks. "Here you go, three ribeyes."

Caitlyn opened her tiny pink purse. "How much do I owe you?"

Jaime pulled out one of the strange cell phones. "Three ribeyes, Amish butter, haricots vert... Oh, sweetheart, we don't take credit cards anymore."

Caitlyn frowned. "Well, I have cash..."

"No, the Church won't honor US currency."

"Golly..."

Jaime grinned. "Well, you know what they say: gas, grass, or ass. I don't need any gas, the Church will lobotomize you for drugs, so that leaves..."

Caitlyn smirked. "Oh, really? Jaime, you're a bad boy!"

"Hey, I'm not going to lie: you've been turning me on for months coming in here in those little outfits you used to wear. This pink bodysuit is really doing it for me."

She put her fists on her hips. "How much is this stuff gonna cost me, Jaime?"

"Um, well, I mean... a blow job?"

Caitlyn leaned on the counter. "Jaime, I'd give you that for free."

He shrugged. "Well, truth be told? I'd give you the groceries for a smile alone."

She stood up and hopped onto the counter. Then she swung her legs over and stood in front of Jaime.

"Holy... wow," Jaime said.

She sank down on her heels and unzipped his pants. "Hmm... tube steak?" She giggled as she slid her hand inside. "Ooo... feels like a whole summer sausage."

He laughed.

She pulled him free slowly.

He was about twelve inches long and thick.

"It still doesn't feel like it's me, you know? I wasn't... I mean I wasn't small before but..."

She stroked him gently. "Everybody's different now. I think it's better." She licked his purple head and smiled. "Don't you?" She slid him into her mouth to the back of her throat and kept going.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck!" Jaime whispered as he stroked her light blonde hair.

***

Outside the apartment building, the neighborhood had turned into the red light district in Amsterdam.

Only the prostitutes were on the street and doing the things the whores in Amsterdam did behind closed doors.

Professional Caste in suits and uniforms on their lunch breaks were taking advantage of the free street sex.

A small man with a gleaming bald head and small round glasses walked up to Tanya. "I've been a bad boy. Will you please punish me?" He dropped to his knees and began kissing her boots.

Tanya backed away in disgust as the man looked up at her.

Keith squeezed her elbow. "You have to play along. It's what we do," Keith whispered.

Tanya gasped. Then she nodded. "Listen... to me, you pathetic half-man. You're not worth my punishment. I only punish real men."

The man whimpered and hugged her ankles. "Please, Mistress. I will do anything!" He ran his tongue along the side of her heel.

"Really? We'll see. Come back here tonight and I might let you lick my ass."

"Oh, God, yes!" He cackled as he tried to pick up her heel and suck it.

She shoved him away with the toe of her boot. "Until then, you... go masturbate. But don't cum. Understood?"

He crawled away on all fours. "Yes! Yes, Mistress."

"Now... get out of my sight!"

He rose to his feet and ran away.

Keith smiled at her. "Not bad."

"I'm going to be sick."

"No, you're not."

"I can't... Keith, I can't do this."

Keith laughed. "You did great. You've probably fulfilled every fantasy the poor guy ever had."

"Oh, God - what if he actually comes back?!"

Keith shrugged. "He probably will."

Tanya closed her eyes. "I can't. This is just too much."

"Tanya, honey? That guy has a need. He wants someone to control him and abuse him a little. He might have gone his whole life with this secret fantasy. Now? The world is a sexual amusement park..."

"Yes, Keith, and we're the fucking rides! It's sick." She looked behind them at a Street Whore as she sucked off two men in business suits at the same time.

"It's about empathy, Tanya. They need us. Morpheus says that almost every bad thing that happens in the world is because of sexual frustration and repression. This is the reset switch. We are the pressure valve that will keep the world from exploding."

Tanya shook her head. "You're nuts." She looked at the building behind her. "Holy shit... wait. Lexi. I told Caitlyn that Lexi lives in this building."

"Lexi? You mean the futanari who scared you guys?"

"Yeah," Tanya said as she ran up the stairs to the landing. She stood in front of the intercom buttons and ran her finger down the names. "Alexis Karigiledes." She pressed the button.

There was no answer.

Tanya leaned on the button.

"What?" A woman said from the speaker.

"Lexi?"

"Leave me alone."

"Are you Lexi the dickgirl?" Tanya growled.

Keith shook his head. "Hey! Calm down," he whispered.

"Don't call me that!" Lexi screamed over the speaker. Then she burst into sobs.

"Is Caitlyn in there?"

"No. Leave me alone..."

Keith leaned in close. "Lexi, hi, my name is Keith. We're looking for our friend."

"The blonde, yeah, I know who you're talking about. She isn't here."

Tanya gritted her teeth. "You're a liar! She came here, didn't she?"

"She came here early this morning and asked if I wanted anything from the bodega."

"Which bodega?" Tanya asked.

"How the fuck should I know?"

"She's lying," Tanya said to Keith. "She's got Caitlyn in there."

"No, she doesn't. We don't hurt each other, Tanya."

"We? This freak isn't a we..."

Keith stared at her in disbelief. "Freak? She's not a freak, Tanya. She didn't ask for this any more than you or I did."

Lexi whispered from the speaker. "She's right. I'm a freak. I'm not even human."

"Buzz us in," Tanya said.

"No. Go away."

Tanya banged her fist on the intercom board. "You've got her in there. This is a fucking act! You tried to break in our apartment! Buzz us in!"

Lexi continued to sob over the intercom.

Tanya growled and pushed every button on the board.

A few seconds later, the front door buzzed.

Tanya yanked the door open and ran inside.

Keith followed. "What are you going to do?"

"I'll tear this fucking building apart if I have to."

"Goddamn it, Tanya! We don't even know if she's here."

She spun around. "You get in my way and I'll beat the shit out of you." She ran up the stairs. "Lexi's in apartment 3C. Help me or fuck off."

Keith ran after her. "Would you calm down?"

She stopped on the third floor landing and ran down the hall with Keith on her heels.

"You've got some serious anger issues, do you know that?" Keith said.

She pounded on the door to 3C. "Open up, Lexi!"

"Go away!"

"Open this fucking door or I'll kick it in."

Keith took her arm. "Stop it! You're scaring her."

"Scaring her? She terrified me for two fucking days!" She turned and kicked the bottom of the door. "Open up, bitch!"

The locks began to turn.

The door opened a crack and Tanya shoved through. "Caitlyn! Where are you?"

Lexi cowered against the wall. She was wearing a white latex top that clung to her breasts. Her short black hair was disheveled, and her eyes were red with tears.

A green bath towel was wrapped around her hips.

"She's not here," Lexi sobbed.

Tanya left her behind and began going room to room.

Keith walked in and looked at Lexi. "Don't be afraid. She's just... She's afraid for Caitlyn."

"I don't have her," Lexi said as she stared at the wall.

"I know you don't," Keith said. "Why have you been crying?"

Something crashed in the living room.

Lexi burst into tears. "She can't just come in here! This is my apartment! I just want to be left alone! It's not right. I've never hurt anybody in my life. Why did they do this to me?!" She flung herself against Keith.

He put his arms around her. "Hey, hey, come on. It's okay."

"Where is she?!" Tanya yelled as she came back into the hall.

Keith looked at her. "She doesn't know, Tanya. Jesus! Look at her for fuck's sake!"

Tanya glared at her.

Keith stroked her black hair. "Can't you see she's upset?"

"I don't..."

"Care, yeah, I know," Keith grumbled. He led Lexi into the living room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Tanya asked. "We have to find Caitlyn."

"We will," Keith said as he sat down on the couch with Lexi. "Just wait a few minutes, okay?"

"Jesus," Tanya hissed.

"Can I get you something?" Keith asked Lexi.

The brunette shook her head.

"You've been here all by yourself?" Keith asked.

Lexi nodded. "Since I got out of the transformation center at the park." She looked up at Tanya. "Your friend came and asked me if I wanted anything from the store. She didn't even come inside. I swear."

Tanya nodded. "Fine. We need to keep searching, Keith."

"In a minute," Keith said. He looked around the apartment. "Why don't you come with us?"

Lexi looked at him and frowned. "No. I don't want to leave my apartment."

He took her hand. "It's a beautiful day. I'm sure Caitlyn will come back soon. Tanya's just overreacting..."

"Fuck you, Keith," Tanya said.

"There's nothing to be afraid of out there, Tanya. Not for us." Keith smiled at Lexi. "Come on. Looking for Caitlyn is a lot better than being cooped up in here, right?"

Lexi shrugged.

"Come. Stay. I don't give a fuck," Tanya said as she stormed out into the hallway.

Keith shook his head. "She's... an acquired taste." He stood up and held out his hand.

She stared at it.

Keith smiled. "There are no answers in here, Lexi."

***

Tanya stood on the apartment building stairs.

She wanted to believe Keith was right and that Caitlyn wasn't in any real danger.

But watching the ongoing amateur porn show on the street was unnerving. These were ad executives, secretaries, doctors, and lawyers engaging in open orgies on the streets of Manhattan.

Keith stepped through the door behind her.

Lexi was holding his hand.

He looked down at her waist. "Lexi? You can't cover up."

"Don't ask me to take off the towel," she whispered.

"Lexi, you know you can't."

She nodded and took off the towel.

Beneath it, she wore a skintight black latex miniskirt that barely covered her buttocks.

Her long futa cock dangled between her thighs.

"Let's go," Tanya said.

"We don't even know where the bodega she goes to is located," Keith said.

"We'll search them all," Tanya said as she descended the steps.

"Okay. In that case? Let's split up."

Tanya turned to him. "You want to split up?!"

"We can cover more ground. Lexi and I will go to the north and east, you check to the south and east. She has to be in the red zone, right?"

"Yeah... yeah, I guess," Tanya said.

Keith smiled at Lexi. "You know where the bodegas are around here, right?"

Lexi nodded.

"Good."

Tanya nodded. "Meet back here in two hours?"

Keith smiled. "My guess is she'll already be back in the apartment by then."

***

Caitlyn was amazing herself with her cocksucking skills. She could take all twelve inches and lick his balls for good measure.

He smelled good and tasted good - he smelled like oregano and Caitlyn really liked oregano.

When she felt him tense, she would pause on the upstroke and squeeze the base of his cock with her thumb and index finger until he relaxed.

She giggled to herself. Jaime was going to go off like a fire hose when she finally let him pop.

Jaime talked to her the entire time. He started out telling her how beautiful she was and that turned into what an amazing cocksucker she was. Now he was speaking Spanish and Caitlyn couldn't follow it that well.

But Jaime was a gentleman through it all. He never grabbed the back of her head and tried to gag her - not that he could. Twelve inches and a normal girth was definitely within her comfort zone. He was big but no junior Whore Master.

She felt him tense again and pulled back pulling his cock from her mouth and smiling up at him. "Semen en mis tetas, Jaime!"

He looked down at her in disbelief. "Que?"

She jerked his cock and pointed it at her breasts. "Semen.En.Mis.Tetas."

He threw his head back and his body shook as his cock spurted jets of thick, white cream on her breasts and face.

Caitlyn smiled as she continued to stroke him.

Two satisfied customers before noon! She was killing this whole prostitute thing.

She stood up and smiled, her lips and breasts covered in his white cum.

"I... didn't know you could speak Spanish," Jaime laughed.

"Huh?'

"You spoke Spanish - you told me to 'cum on your tits'." He turned around and pulled a roll of paper towels from under the counter.

"Hmm? I think you heard wrong, Jaime. I barely speak Spanish."

He began to gently wipe away his cum from her lips.

"No, Querida, I'm telling you - you spoke Spanish." He started to wipe off her breasts. He hesitated. "May I?"

Caitlyn giggled. "Golly, Jaime, you just jizzed all over mis tetas. I think it's totes okay for you to dry them off."

He laughed. "I'm sorry, Querida. I'm trying to get used to all of this."

"You're sweet." She pointed to the grocery bag. "So, did I earn my groceries."

He shook his head. "Caitlyn, I was only joking." He held up his cell phone. "I just have to scan your barcode. The Church takes care of everything."

She giggled as she held out her right hand and he scanned the tattoo on the back. "You are a bad boy." She hopped onto the counter and sat down. Then she swung her legs around and hopped off on the other side. "But," she said as she looked over the counter at him. "I really love the taste of your meat... so, I'll be back."

She picked up her grocery bag and winked.

"Please come back soon!" He said as she walked out into the alley.

Two punk girls with short, multicolored hair were walking in as she walked out.

"Excuse me," Caitlyn said as she walked past.

She felt their eyes on her.

"Hey, blondie, nice ass," one of the punk girls said.

Caitlyn stopped and smiled. She turned and looked behind her.

Both of the girls were lifting their short skirts to reveal their hardening futa cocks.

"Thank you," she said sweetly. Then she walked back to talk to them - it was the polite thing to do.

***

Keith kept looking over his shoulder toward where they had split from Tanya.

Lexi glanced up at him as they walked. "I thought you didn't think there was any danger?"

"Yeah, the danger is Tanya."

"She's so angry," Lexi said. "It's not normal for us."

Keith squeezed her hand. "Depression isn't either."

"This ruined my life," Lexi said as they walked toward a bodega on a side street. She laughed. "I wasn't even supposed to be here. I worked late. If I hadn't? I would have been on Staten Island when this all happened."

Keith opened the door to the bodega and looked around inside. "Not there." He took her hand again. "How'd you get infected?"

Lexi bit her lip. "The girl who lives next door started pounding on my door at 11:00 PM. I opened the door thinking she was in trouble." Lexi sat down on a bench. "Turns out, I was the one in trouble. As soon as she touched me I... just... wanted her. She pushed me down and started kissing me and then... I felt her... inside me."

"She was a futanari?"

Lexi nodded. "Then this man came in through the door, it was still open. He was infected with bimbo flu. At some point, I passed out with both of them... in me."

"I'm sorry."